As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warframe] lets you murder things as a space ninja

• Options
    Khade97Khade97 PE10, UKRegistered User regular
    The clan is "Dawn of Rage" (I didn't choose the name :) ) I am General rank though so I guess I can accept the invite?

• Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Invite away, don't recall where you have to go to accept it, if it doesn't send you a tennomail, you probably have to dig into clan management.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Also just a heads up, but nobody PVPs in this alliance. If they do they don't ever seem to talk about it. It's pretty much PVE-only

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Really, where the dark sector armistice is still going, I'm not sure if anyone really PvPs at this point. I guess there's conclave 2.0, no clue how much it sees play.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
  • Options
    kralizecckralizecc Registered User regular
    I love doing the balor fomorian mission, if anyone wants to ride along for some easy rare five cores all you need is archwing and a fomorian disruptor.

In warframe on PC my name is severenn
  • Options
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Really, where the dark sector armistice is still going, I'm not sure if anyone really PvPs at this point. I guess there's conclave 2.0, no clue how much it sees play.

The handful of times I've done Conclave there's always people playing but I wasn't a fan. Despite DE's attempt at balance it's all just whatever flavor of the month weapon and frame combo with little variation. It's also almost always a hugely one-sided win, with one side stomping all over the other side. I want to like it because I love PVP in games but this doesn't work for me. I still keep giving it a try every so often to see if anything has really improved but it hasn't for me so far.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    MR 14 now, dedicated a loadout slot to Vauban Isaac. Such a fun frame. I hope they came out with deluxe skin for him (and other frames) instead of making another Excal or Rhino skin next. :P

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    The fased skin looks pretty slick, especially in low light maps.

• Options
    DakkarethDakkareth Registered User regular
    So, MR20. In the end I got fed up with getting no kubrow egg drops and just bought one for my last space dog type. Turned out pretty nicely too, neat spotted pattern. Thanks again for the imprints, @Commander Zoom.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    Glad my own kubrow experiments were of value to someone. (I've since gone back to sentinels exclusively. Carrier Prime is the way, the truth, and the light.)

• Options
    Sir_SlowSir_Slow Registered User new member
    Hello a friend of mine is in your clan and told me to post here if I wanted to join, my user name is Sir_Slow in warfare and I play on a pc. hope this is the right place to post for a invite.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Heads up to all you unicorn xbox tenno: the next update will require 12gb of free space. It will also make it so future updates will require less space and something something something because they apparently hit the storage capacity cap and blah blah.

It includes:

-Nezha
    -Loki Knave Skin
    -Sydon
    -Destreza
    -And much more!!

Source

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    VaregaVarega Registered User regular
    Does anyone play this on PS4? I got one a couple months ago, and I'm hoping that sometime soon I can transfer my PC account over.

League of Legends:Varega
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    Man, I kinda want to get back into this but it's been a year plus.

Also Varega our ps4 clan seems pretty dead. Only 2 long in this week, 4 this month.

• Options
    AvalonGuardAvalonGuard Registered User regular
    Man, I kinda want to get back into this but it's been a year plus.

Also Varega our ps4 clan seems pretty dead. Only 2 long in this week, 4 this month.

If you have not done the Second Dream quest, do the Second Dream quest.

• Options
    DartboyDartboy Registered User regular
    In order to try and wean myself off of the EZ-Mode that is Valkyr when doing sorties, I've been messing around with all the other lvl 30 frames I have, and in doing so I've found out that I absolutely love Equinox. She does take quite a bit of getting used to, but once you get the hand of using the different modes, she's a ton of fun, and super flexible.

Maim is one of the few nukes that works on any level foe, mainly because you can build up the damage level to what you want. And between transforming and Mend, you've got a backup Trinity. Combined with enough efficiency to keep that and Pacify/Provoke up at all times, and Rest/Rage as a good oh shit power, I've never felt like she didn't have something to contribute.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    So DE went whole hog with the lobster tail thing for Trinity's new premium skin

oATh9FI.jpg

I think I'll be picking that up for sure. I like all of it, but I especially like that kubrow armor.

edit: the Warframe devs also did an article about designing the Rubico and updating sniper rifles for the Second Dream update and I really, really like some of the scope overlays that didn't make it into the game. Especially the middle Vulkar scope and the bottom middle Snipetron scope

PZz3skI.jpg

Darmak on
    JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    I really need to start the forever process of getting Equinox.

Also that trinity skin is bought.

But come on, Vauban, Mag and a few other frames need some premium loving too. :O

• Options

But come on, Vauban, Mag and a few other frames need some premium loving too. :O

You guys don't have the steam workshop store thingy in your marketplace I take it? I really like some of the skins there, especially the helmets.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Man, that Trinity skin is classy as hell.

• Options
    kralizecc wrote: »

You guys don't have the steam workshop store thingy in your marketplace I take it? I really like some of the skins there, especially the helmets.

Did you see they opened the workshop up for Mesa, Chroma, Nekros, Frost, Nova, and Zephyr? I can't wait to see what gets added now, if the quality is anything close to what's been put out so far.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Khade97Khade97 PE10, UKRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    Whats the best way to find out what the going rate for something is for tradechat. With the whole "offers" thing and people not giving flat out prices it makes things that bit trickier.

Khade97 on
  • Options
    Citizen KupoCitizen Kupo In between here and thereRegistered User regular
    Price lists are somewhat unreliable, since the actual value of an item can fluctuate at the drop of a hat. That being said, I usually use http://warframe.market/, since that lists buy and sell offers, meaning that it's a little more in touch than static price lists.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Price lists are somewhat unreliable, since the actual value of an item can fluctuate at the drop of a hat. That being said, I usually use http://warframe.market/, since that lists buy and sell offers, meaning that it's a little more in touch than static price lists.

are you looking for something in particular? I havn't ducat'ed in a few days.

• Options
    Void trader is up on Mercury, he's selling 3 day boosters, cooked blue potatos, and Primed Bane of Grineer.

• Options
    uh... he's selling boosters and potatos? o_O

• Options
    Ahahaha, people in relay chat are absolutely shitting themselves with rage. It's the best thing ever

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    been refreshing the wiki since the console offerrings usually show there first and I saw this comment:
    Crap. This stinks. I am a relatively new player. I need essential stuff like Primed Reach and we get this nonsense. Who is farming for Ducats and needs a Catalyst?

Like... okay.

Xbox and PS4 Tennocorns get the following:

Prisma Veritux (550d 150k cr)
    Primed Pistol Gambit (400d 222k cr)
    Primed Rifle Mutation (400d 140k cr)
    Primed Shotgun Mutaton (400d 140k cr)

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    If I was still doing PC I'd definitely be buying up taters right now.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    cB557 wrote: »

for 700 ducats a pop?

edit: also 400k cr

tastydonuts on
  • Options
    CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Registered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Void trader is up on Mercury, he's selling 3 day boosters, cooked blue potatos, and Primed Bane of Grineer.

Oh, great. Yet another thing I won't bother logging in for, oh well.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cB557 wrote: »

for 700 ducats a pop?

edit: also 400k cr
    Oh my.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    kralizecc wrote: »

are you looking for something in particular? I havn't ducat'ed in a few days.

Not really. I just use it more for when I wanna sell stuff and I'm not sure what an item's worth, so I check the site to get a ballpark estimate. Thanks anyways though.

Citizen Kupo on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Sorry, I meant to quote @Khade97 , he was asking about prices etc. Sorry about that.

• Options
    No worries, s'all good.

On an unrelated note, here's an overview for today's devstream. An interesting thing to note is that there's apparently going to be a new event very soon, possibly as soon as next monday.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    There's a Zephyr Deluxe Skin in the works - there's a lot of concern with clipping though so it might change

Those wings are as tall as she is... lol

• Options
    dav3ybdav3yb Registered User regular
    DE must not know people can sell the same stuff they sell for ducats for platinum also, and they must've forgotten they have blue potato stuff on the market for like 40p each... so anyone could easily sell for very cheap the same stuff they're selling for ducats, for plat, and buy even more potato's than for what the trader is offering. It's like they have no concept of their own market.

PSN: daveyb1337 || XBL: dav3yb360 || Steam: dav3yb || Switch: SW-5274-1897-8495 || 3DS FC: 2079-7419-8843
  • Options
    Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    *drools at the Zeph skin. Oh lordy, it's amazing. I hope it survives. That said, that new craft is so big. It's almost hilarious.

PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • Options
    *drools at the Zeph skin. Oh lordy, it's amazing. I hope it survives. That said, that new craft is so big. It's almost hilarious.

Both look pretty fuckin cool and I wants them

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    I need to make over 1000 Ducats today... I think I'll just settle for picking up Primed Pistol Gambit and Rifle Mutations... primed shotgun isn't that useful as until they make it so you can see if your sentinel has a mod on or not it's too much of a hassle to run shotguns.

Have been spending more time in game/poking around levels to get those rare containers too... as I've only run into 2 rare containers and 1 reinforced.... ever. :|

Any tips on those? they say the rare containers for grineer appear a lot more commonly in the raid, but I don't feel like doing the raid and/or building keys.

This discussion has been closed.