As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

a single train for [chat]

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Winky wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    *climbs into someone's ear*

Goddamned yeerk

Chu, I never pegged you for an animorphs guy

I read it when I was like 11

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Chu has been pegged plenty. And everyone knows the disappointment of ka applegate

Everworld

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    At our old house, we would throw the Christmas tree off the deck and over the fence into the green strip beside the main road.

Was this a crime? Almost certainly. Was it hilarious? Absolutely.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9jd7aJsp6U

also this is a league of legends video i think everyone can appreciate

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    Strep throat sucks

- this post made from inside a breathing tent filled with vicks vapo rub and fisherman's friend lozenges

gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Most of the animorphs books were ghostwritten after the first few. Applegate only wrote the bigger editions

• Options
    Most of the animorphs books were ghostwritten after the first few. Applegate only wrote the bigger editions

next you're going to tell me that goosebumps and redwall were ghostwritten

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    The Powerball sign across the street just updated to $900m. That is a ridiculous amount of money that the government will take 48% of.

If you take the lump sum option, half of it goes to taxes. If you take the 20 year option ... it is probably a lot less?

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    I must confess I just exacted revenge. I farted in his little face. His ear flicked. I'll take it.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

Huh. I am surprised K.A. Applegate is a real person. I am used to fake names used by a company like Carolyn Keene with Nancy Drew books.

• Options
    I must confess I just exacted revenge. I farted in his little face. His ear flicked. I'll take it.

http://www.whompcomic.com/comics/2011-06-03-Ronnie-Is-A-Bad-Person.jpg

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »

Huh. I am surprised K.A. Applegate is a real person. I am used to fake names used by a company like Carolyn Keene with Nancy Drew books.

w-what?

Haha just kidding, that shit was for girls, I read the Hardy Boys motherfucker.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    The Powerball sign across the street just updated to $900m. That is a ridiculous amount of money that the government will take 48% of.

If you take the lump sum option, half of it goes to taxes. If you take the 20 year option ... it is probably a lot less?

Yeah, you also get the full $900m if you take the annuity, but you have to wait 30 years of course. Although it's earning interest the whole time.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Guys I have completely devolved into a Call of Duty

There is no hope for me

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular

w-what?

Also published under a collective synonym by the Stratemeyer Syndicate.

• Options

Yeah, you also get the full $900m if you take the annuity, but you have to wait 30 years of course. Although it's earning interest the whole time.

Even when you win, you just can't win.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    desc wrote: »

There is no hope for me

*sniffs, grabs pa's rifle*

Do you want us to take you behind the shed?

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016
    @chanus i have finally gotten a new router and xbox live works ok

........fifa????

guys how much would you pay to watch me demolish @organichu on a stream

$100? $200? go to my patreon

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular

I don't know how I'd survive on $30m a year, personally.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    if you never take your christmas decorations down, you never need to put them up again

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I hope my latest piece will get me fame and fortune.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular

There is no hope for me

select

• Options
    edited January 2016

There is no hope for me

i'm jealous

#forreal

there is an unparalleled bliss that can be achieved when the self dissolves into a triple kill in an FPS.

i've played 1239 games of league of legends searching for it and have yet to reach the elation.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

i don't know if anyone answered this but when it was $800m, it was like 328 lump sum after taxes or 500 over annuity after taxes

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

i don't know if anyone answered this but when it was $800m, it was like 328 lump sum after taxes or 500 over annuity after taxes

Depends on where you live, states with income tax you get stuck with that too, instead of just the 39% federal. Illinois would come out to 48% in taxes.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    If you're a dirty foreigner you just get hit with a flat 30%.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    Sometime this month I guess

you wanna take that christmas tree down lud.
    I'll leave it up all year if I want. I'm an adult. I'll make it an MLK Day tree. You don't know me.
    There's a house in my hometown that has Christmas decorations up all year. There's a cheery Christmas Tree in a stately Victorian-like sitting room that glows brightly all day and all night, all year round.

The story is that the person who owns the place had a son who went away to Vietnam. He was supposed to come back home for Christmas. He died before he could make it back.
    That is both sad and sweet

Sounds like a cheap horror movie plot. Except they fear Xmas trees and decorations lest HE return...

You get till February to take down outdoor lights before you're weird. But the indoor spider factory gets banished early on the 26th.

• Options

There is no hope for me

Yes

But not with that noob rifle you Jewish Mexican lizard

Jesus where did you learn to noscope

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    black ops 3 is the best fps of 2015 fyi

although I can't get into the standard multiplayer

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

Depends on where you live, states with income tax you get stuck with that too, instead of just the 39% federal. Illinois would come out to 48% in taxes.

you're right, i forgot that article was saying it was for NY state.

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

There is no hope for me

Pretty Desc has totally camped out on that spawn point already.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    It is raining again

Really chucking it down

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    i-rQLPXDd-1050x10000.jpg

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular

There is no hope for me

Yes

But not with that noob rifle you Jewish Mexican lizard

Jesus where did you learn to noscope

Oh god this is so hard

*a single shot rings out*

Quick. Someone teabag his body.

He

He would have wanted it that way.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular

w-what?

Also published under a collective synonym by the Stratemeyer Syndicate.

You son of a bitch, I'll kill you

vRyue2p.png
  • Options

There is no hope for me

i'm jealous

#forreal

there is an unparalleled bliss that can be achieved when the self dissolves into a triple kill in an FPS.

i've played 1239 games of league of legends searching for it and have yet to reach the elation.

LoL

More like

LOL

• Options
    NoughtNought Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    ^;;^

This is also how I feel right now, Shivahn

You feel like counting?

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Anyone really good at Battlefront wanna come over and stealth rank up my kids account? He's 8 and not very good yet. And before you ask, yes I'm going to take credit for it.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    I just had a really obvious realization.

When I move, there is a very good chance that I am going to have to go back in the closet and hide my trans-ness.

This deal is getting worse all the time.

This discussion has been closed.