As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

a single train for [chat]

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    I thought we had collectively decided to dislike the next Kanye thing. I can't keep up

I don't think anybody who ever liked Kanye decided not to like his next thing. Some people lost faith because he dropped the equivalent of a mixtape filler song on New Year's, but I'm pretty sure that was just a shitty track he made for fun in less than a week.

Oh good not liking things is exhausting

Just sit back and enjoy the greatest album of 2016.

(probably)

... Run the Jewels 3 isn't out yet

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    If it's bad do we get to blame the Kardashians

no

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    If anyone wants this as their lockscreen,
    RFZcJfK.png

here's a ginormous version of the piece i just made.
    (Looks great on my phone)
    9g7x06p5m8ow.png

ENJOY!

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    I don't think I have a preference for browsers nowadays. I just use chrome, but I can't say that I prefer it over Microsoft's stuff or Firefox for any real reason.

• Options
    RTJ3 will have Bernie Sanders featured on a track. Dude has a sick flow.

~dreamz~

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

no

Not even Kylie

• Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Microsoft is actually really good at accessibility and is a big reason why the federal government uses it and Adobe for everything

For web stuff you are kind of dependent on the web dev having used proper layout and CSS in some kind of sane way

As I discovered trying to deal with setting up work software for a guy I worked with

It was completely stupid: increase text size, layout breaks; try to use high contrast mode, doesn't work because everything ends up the same colour because of stupid hard-coded formatting information; try to use screen reader, doesn't work because the information in the page is in nested tables that it can't parse in any sensible fashion.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Greetings from Chicager!

That's how the locals say it

Chicager

Cherkagger

Churgagerp

• Options
    RFZcJfK.png

9g7x06p5m8ow.png

ENJOY!

HEY WATERMARK THIS AND POST IT ON IMGUR BECAUSE IT'S GOOD

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Churgagerp sounds like a Pokemon

• Options
    I wanna go to Chicago some day.

• Options

no

Not even Kylie

idontknowwhoyouretalkingabout

go to kanyewest.com and listen to it

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Oh there's actually something to listen to? You didn't say that

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    edited January 2016
    I heard part of that new Kanye song from last week and laughed at a part where he just says "couches" over and over. I googled the lyric just now and the top result was not just the lyrics but an analysis.
    Couches, couches, couches, couches, which one should I pick? I need extra deep, I like my bitches extra thick

GENIUS ANNOTATION
    Kanye has expressed his desire to design furniture in the past and has cited the likes of Le Corbusier Lamps as inspiration.

Equating couches to girls, he’s certainly had a buffet to choose from. Mainly thick women.

I guess he's right though.

Kid Presentable on
  • Options
    Sheer karg yerp

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    RFZcJfK.png

9g7x06p5m8ow.png

ENJOY!

HEY WATERMARK THIS AND POST IT ON IMGUR BECAUSE IT'S GOOD

Hmmm, that's not a bad idea!

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Heh.

x3ePYJC.jpg

nibXTE7.png
  • Options

yeah it autoplays on the website. it's just an image and a new song.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

yeah it autoplays on the website. it's just an image and a new song.

I don't know if Kanye's site has ever been anything more than an image and a new song, or at most a video and a new song.

I ate an engineer
  • Options

An anthropomorphic pizza covered in kielbasa

*Chergagerp uses cholesterol! It's super effective! Eventually!*

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I am steeled for rejection

also hungry

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »

what you doin talkin online

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »

also hungry

This is well planned. If results are bad, you are immediately prepared to eat away any undesirable feelings.

• Options
    Ok that real friends track is pretty dope. I like his high energy stuff better but that's definitely cool

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    japan wrote: »
    Microsoft is actually really good at accessibility and is a big reason why the federal government uses it and Adobe for everything

For web stuff you are kind of dependent on the web dev having used proper layout and CSS in some kind of sane way

As I discovered trying to deal with setting up work software for a guy I worked with

It was completely stupid: increase text size, layout breaks; try to use high contrast mode, doesn't work because everything ends up the same colour because of stupid hard-coded formatting information; try to use screen reader, doesn't work because the information in the page is in nested tables that it can't parse in any sensible fashion.

web development basically doesn't acknowledge that people with disabilities exist and if I knew more developers in real life I would never stop screaming at them

• Options
    shirk yer gurp

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular

also hungry

This is well planned. If results are bad, you are immediately prepared to eat away any undesirable feelings.

Or dating victory feast.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I had a sandwich and Greek yogurt
    I feel filled but not satisfied .
    Now to get ready and gym it up and then buys couple of pairs of jeans with this $100 gift card burning a hole in my pocket

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    tyrannus wrote: »

Waiting. In the hotel.

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

also hungry

That's the idea

Well, that and the fact that I didn't eat breakfast

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

web development basically doesn't acknowledge that people with disabilities exist and if I knew more developers in real life I would never stop screaming at them
    Chelle has to do 508 compliance on a congressional report because the web folks don't do it directly

• Options

Waiting. In the hotel.

see that black building? across the street from the building with "ASSHOLE" written on it? i used to work there

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    21st I don't know the game but that is very nice! well done dude.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Ok that real friends track is pretty dope. I like his high energy stuff better but that's definitely cool

sounds a lot like drake to me

I am meh on first listen

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited January 2016

It's kinda annoying because like half the accessibility stuff is also good for SEO and improves code reusability.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    MsAnthropyMsAnthropy The Lady of Pain Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm, Breaks the Rhythm The City of FlowersRegistered User regular

Hmmm. Sounds like deep dish, alright.

Luscious Sounds Spotify Playlist

"The only real politics I knew was that if a guy liked Hitler, I’d beat the stuffing out of him and that would be it." -- Jack Kirby
  • Options

Waiting. In the hotel.

see that black building? across the street from the building with "ASSHOLE" written on it? i used to work there

Well obviously

• Options
    Chergagerp uses da bears

....it's not very effective

• Options

I think I've told you this story before but work periodically paid for a guy from the RNIB to come and consult on workstation design and so on and his opinion was that our software was basically awful and that the best we were likely to be able to do was to get a 40"+ TV and let him use it as a monitor (which, as it turned out, worked pretty well, anything software based interacted horribly with it).

• Options

Waiting. In the hotel.

Well obviously

i have the power to throw you into that river now

This discussion has been closed.