Options

Republican Debate X: Swapping Out the Whiskey for Tequila

• Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    WWOAOOAOAORH WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK A COMPUTER IS AWHREARAAAAA

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    HOLY SHIT

What happened? My stream dropped.

Rubio Cruz and Trump all trying to talk over themselves at once, taking an occasional break to yell at Blitzer

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    HOLY SHIT

About 5 minutes or so of just utter chaos. The crowd going nuts, candidates yelling over each other, just complete anarchy.

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    I got the same feeling in my gut I do when two drunk people on the metro start getting into it and I think a fight may start. Like a physical fight.

This is fucking just insanity.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    Brutal JBrutal J Sorry! Sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry. Registered User regular
    I love it when they are all shouting it, and you hear Carson in the background saying "Someone mentioned my name!", when no one did.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    HOLY SHIT

We've secretly replaced the debaters with petulant children. Let's see if anybody notices.

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    And now the nominees show how fascist they are.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    mxmarks wrote: »
    I got the same feeling in my gut I do when two drunk people on the metro start getting into it and I think a fight may start. Like a physical fight.

This is fucking just insanity.

Those two drunk people are more reasonable.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    HOLY SHIT

About 5 minutes or so of just utter chaos. The crowd going nuts, candidates yelling over each other, just complete anarchy.

Anarchy is more organised.

• Options
    Dear lord I think they literally gave Carson 15 seconds to talk

• Options
    Every time Ben Carson speaks I feel like he's trying to run out the clock on a book report.

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    notdroidnotdroid Registered User regular
    HOLY SHIT

Trump layed into Cruz personally, repeatedly calling him a liar and ending with calling him a "basket case".

• Options
    What happened there was Trump looked Cruz in the face and called him a dirtbag, and then went "Dont get nervous now, Ted. You know I make you nervous. Come on. Come on."

And Ted just stared.

And I was pretty positive was going to physically hit him.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    Kasich: We need to detain people until they do what we want!

• Options
    AridholAridhol Daddliest Catch Registered User regular
    haha put em in the back room and do a secret deal!
    Freedom!

• Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    As president I would lock the door until encryption works the way I think it should work!

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    As the president, I will imprison people until they reach an agreement.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    notdroidnotdroid Registered User regular
    Really Kasich? Talking about how washing your dirty laundry in public is bad thing, while on a televised GOP debate?

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Kasich, what?

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    In this thread of hyperbole, @Elki, I think it's important to state, Trump literally did call him a basketcase. He used those words and stared at him.

• Options
    The President is a failure as a leader because he did not personally kidnap the leaders of Apple and force them to sit in a room with the FBI until they "worked it out"

OK, Kasich

Oh and he does this all the time!

Even better.

He's gesticulating a lot more this debate.

• Options
    Like Kasich's plan for Apple and the FBI was literally from sitcoms. Who the fuck are these people

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Awesome.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    John Kasich - "Jesus Christ people! I was on speed dial on 9/11! I am important! What the fucking is going on!"

Phillishere on
  • Options
    DIDNT TRUMP SEE PACIFIC RIM!?

THAT WALL WAS LIKE THE ENTIRE ECONOMY!

• Options
    Um...Donald... If we stop people coming from Mexico, but not Canada, then...

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Come on, Trump. Just say Canada's not a problem because they're white. You know you want to.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    God, we've been such fucking monsters to Puerto Rico.

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Come on, Trump. Just say Canada's not a problem because they're white. You know you want to.

I think he genuinely just doesn't think it's a problem.

It's not like Trump learned how to use dog whistles since last week.

• Options
    Hahaha "they are, unfortunately, welcome here... but we'd really like to keep them in their place."

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    God, we've been such fucking monsters to Puerto Rico.

Look, he just wants them to burn everything down to try to pay debts they cannot pay. That will stop the people leaving Puerto Rico!

Couscous on
  • Options
    KaputaKaputa Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Anyone else think Kasich advocating arming Japan and South Korea with ballistic missiles against China North Korea was pretty unexpected?
    Iran is going to pay $7,000 to each suicide bomber, eh

Seems like a...fatal flaw with that scheme.
    Seriously, what was Cruz even talking about. Suicide bombers haven't even been an issue in Israel in years.

Trump said he's pro-Israel because it's a GOP debate, but I think he does actually have a more neutral position than the other GOP candidates. Maybe even than the Democratic candidates. What can be gleaned from his vague statements on foreign policy sounds very dissimilar to the neoconservative policies presented by the other candidates.

Cruz's and especially Rubio's answers were painful.

Kaputa on
  • Options
    wazilla wrote: »
    knitdan wrote: »

I think he genuinely just doesn't think it's a problem.

It's not like Trump learned how to use dog whistles since last week.
    Earlier in the debate, Blitzer asked Trump about calling certain Mexicans "good ones" and Trump tilted his head like a cocker spaniel.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
  • Options
    PhillisherePhillishere Registered User regular
    edited February 2016
    mxmarks wrote: »
    In this thread of hyperbole, @Elki, I think it's important to state, Trump literally did call him a basketcase. He used those words and stared at him.

The best thing about it was that a video of Trump calling Cruz a basket case was floated a couple weeks back as another Trump gaffe. Trump responds by saying it to his face on national TV.

Phillishere on
  • Options
    XantomasXantomas Registered User regular
    lots of bible movie commercials tonight

• Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    The Purge: Election Year commercial I got during this debate was priceless.

• Options
    AridholAridhol Daddliest Catch Registered User regular
    hahaha These Hands
    Defense rests!

• Options
    XantomasXantomas Registered User regular
    MY HANDS CAN HEAL AMERICA!! LOOK AT THESE HANDS!

• Options
    Carson that was awful

This discussion has been closed.