As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Cards Against Humanity] 2: Electric ___________: GAME 2 GOING. TAKING RESERVES!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Anialos blows that one right out of the water!

Next category!
    What left this stain on my couch?

Let's get those answers in while Anialos tries to figure out if it's gunpowder residue or something.... worse.

@jdarksun @JusticeforPluto @JaysonFour @Egos @Auralynx @chamberlain

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    According to my sheet, I'm still missing entries from @auralynx and @justiceforpluto . I'm gonna be out tomorrow for surgery, so please get these in by lunch today (like 2 or 3 hours?). I'll go ahead and have a vote thing up and ready by this afternoon if at all possible so that we can have another round running through the weekend.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    What left this stain on my couch? A robust mongoloid. (auralynx)
    What left this stain on my couch? Used panties. (justiceforpluto)
    What left this stain on my couch? A squadron of moles wearing aviator goggles. (jaysonfour)
    What left this stain on my couch? Freaky, pan-dimensional sex with a demigod. (chamberlain) (*)
    What left this stain on my couch? A Super Soaker™ full of cat pee. (jdarksun)
    What left this stain on my couch? The Land of Chocolate. (egos)

@Anialos, what special cleaning formula are you going to need?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    The only stain I can't get out is from that crazy night of Freaky, pan-dimensional sex with a demigod.

• Options
    That's a point for Chamberlain!

Next category:

I'm Miss Tennessee, and if I could make the world better by changing one thing, I would get rid of ___.

Get those answers in! I will edit the points and stuff when I return. Godspeed

• Options
    I have survived and will be updating this after my job interview tomorrow. Sorry for the delay but sometimes being a grown-up is dumb!

• Options
    edited May 2016
    I'm Miss Tennessee, and if I could make the world better by changing one thing, I would get rid of Kim Jong-il. (auralynx)
    I'm Miss Tennessee, and if I could make the world better by changing one thing, I would get rid of Auschwitz. (justiceforpluto)
    I'm Miss Tennessee, and if I could make the world better by changing one thing, I would get rid of Leprosy. (jaysonfour)
    I'm Miss Tennessee, and if I could make the world better by changing one thing, I would get rid of New Age music. (jdarksun)
    I'm Miss Tennessee, and if I could make the world better by changing one thing, I would get rid of Take-backsies. (egos) (*)
    I'm Miss Tennessee, and if I could make the world better by changing one thing, I would get rid of Daddies® Brown Sauce.(anialos)

@Chamberlain, Which of these will make the world a better place in the mind of a beauty pageant contestant from Tennessee?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Definitely take-backsies. Once someone is named Miss Universe they should get to stay Miss Universe.

• Options
    A most valid point! One that I think we are all sure that Egos would agree with.

Next category:
    My gym teacher got fired for adding _______ to the obstacle course.

Let's get those answers in while Egos prepares the accident report on the results of take-backsies and rope climbing.

@Anialos @Auralynx @chamberlain @JusticeforPluto @JaysonFour @jdarksun

• Options
    edited May 2016
    My gym teacher got fired for adding A black male in his early 20s, last seen wearing a hoodie to the obstacle course. (auralynx) (*)
    My gym teacher got fired for adding Battlefield amputations to the obstacle course. (justiceforpluto)
    My gym teacher got fired for adding Dark and mysterious forces beyond our control to the obstacle course. (jaysonfour)
    My gym teacher got fired for adding Taking off your shirt to the obstacle course. (jdarksun)
    My gym teacher got fired for adding A boxing match with a giant box to the obstacle course. (anialos)
    My gym teacher got fired for adding A German-style board game where you invade Poland to the obstacle course. (chamberlain)

Alright, @Egos, what was it that coach put in the obstacle course? This is a safe place. You can tell us.

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    appealing to my PC sensibilities

My gym teacher got fired for adding A black male in his early 20s, last seen wearing a hoodie to the obstacle course.

• Options
    Auralynx scoops up a point via snitching!

Next category:
    Bob Ross's little-known first show was called "The Joy of _____."

@Anialos @Egos @chamberlain @jdarksun @JaysonFour @JusticeforPluto

Get those answers in! You've got the rest of the weekend and then we'll put those things up for a vote.
    The happy little trees wait for no man!

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Bob Ross's little-known first show was called "The Joy of Copping a feel. " (justiceforpluto)
    Bob Ross's little-known first show was called "The Joy of Snorting coke off a clown's boner. " (jaysonfour)
    Bob Ross's little-known first show was called "The Joy of Boxing up my feelings. " (jdarksun) (*)
    Bob Ross's little-known first show was called "The Joy of Passing a kidney stone. " (Anialos)
    Bob Ross's little-known first show was called "The Joy of Breeding elves for their priceless semen. " (chamberlain)
    Bob Ross's little-known first show was called "The Joy of Power " (egos)

@Auralynx, which of these shows really didn't get the recognition it deserved?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Thinking about it, boxing up my feelings gets the point, since it explains a lot about the happy little trees.

• Options
    Jdark gets the nostalgia point!

Next category: Unfortunately, Neo, no one can be told what _____ is. You have to see it for yourself.

Get those answers in while Jdark and I sort all these different colored pills!

@Anialos @Auralynx @chamberlain @Egos @JaysonFour @JusticeforPluto

• Options
    @JusticeforPluto get ye flask!
    I mean. Answer. Even though this world isn't real. The cards are.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Unfortunately, Neo, no one can be told what Fisting. is. You have to see it for yourself. (justiceforpluto)
    Unfortunately, Neo, no one can be told what The transience of all things. is. You have to see it for yourself. (jaysonfour) (*)
    Unfortunately, Neo, no one can be told what Third base. is. You have to see it for yourself. (anialos)
    Unfortunately, Neo, no one can be told what RoboCop. is. You have to see it for yourself. (chamberlain)
    Unfortunately, Neo, no one can be told what Doo-doo. is. You have to see it for yourself. (egos)
    Unfortunately, Neo, no one can be told what The size of my penis. is. You have to see it for yourself. (auralynx)

@Jdarksun, what must be seen to be understood?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Going for the The transience of all things., as it is the only one that can't be summed up with a four word sentence.

• Options
    JaysonFour gets the point on this one!
    Next topic:

Why am I broke?
    Everybody get those answers in while Jayson tries to work this idea into a book deal.

@Anialos @Auralynx @Chamberlain @Egos @Jdarksun @JusticeforPluto

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Best dirty answer I've had available and the other guy who doesn't usually go for those is judging. ;_;

• Options
    Auralynx wrote: »
    Best dirty answer I've had available and the other guy who doesn't usually go for those is judging. ;_;
    It's a great dirty answer! But...

warning: inc. shade
    ..."sort of like a Vienna sausage" is something you can tell people. :O ;D :lol:

Nah seriously it was a good play.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Why am I broke? A heart that is two sizes too small and that therefore cannot pump an adequate amount of blood. (justiceforpluto)
    Why am I broke? Reading The Hobbit under the covers while mom and dad scream at each other downstairs. (anialos)
    Why am I broke? All those Olive Garden bathroom blowjobs (chamberlain)
    Why am I broke? Bond, James Bond. (egos) (*)
    Why am I broke? Sucking down thousands of pounds of krill every day. (auralynx)
    Why am I broke? Crippling debt. (jdarksun)

@JaysonFour , why is all the rum money gone?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Why am I broke? Bond, James Bond- always getting in the way of my world financial domination plots, that's why.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    Egos is the source of all your financial woes, as per usual.

Moving on!
    In the beginning, there was _______. And the Lord said, "Let there be _______."
    @Anialos @Auralynx @Chamberlain @JaysonFour @jdarksun @JusticeforPluto

Everyone get those answers in while Egos ponders the truth behind the creation story.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    In the beginning, there was Crumbs all over the bloody carpet. And the Lord said, "Let there be Keg stands. (justiceforpluto)
    In the beginning, there was An Oedipus complex. And the Lord said, "Let there be Roofies. (anialos)
    In the beginning, there was Special musical guest, Cher. And the Lord said, "Let there be Attitude. (chamberlain)
    In the beginning, there was Full frontal nudity. And the Lord said, "Let there be The male gaze. (auralynx)
    In the beginning, there was Power And the Lord said, "Let there be Kanye West and his Kanye Quest (jdarksun) (*)
    In the beginning, there was A time travel paradox. And the Lord said, "Let there be Googling. (jaysonfour)

@Egos, how's that creation story REALLY go?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    a few good ones, but have to go with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

In the beginning, there was Power And the Lord said, "Let there be Kanye West and his Kanye Quest

• Options
    Jdark is here and he has the power.

We never did find _______, but along the way we sure learned a lot about _______.

@JusticeforPluto @Anialos @chamberlain @Auralynx @JaysonFour @Egos

Get those answers in while jdark basks in the glow of a fresh point.

• Options
    We never did find Friends with benefits. , but along the way we sure learned a lot about Growing up chained to a radiator in perpetual darkness.
    We never did find Infinity. , but along the way we sure learned a lot about A Hitachi Magic Wand.
    We never did find Schmirler the Curler. , but along the way we sure learned a lot about Firing a rifle into the air while balls deep in a squealing hog.
    We never did find Mr. Clean, right behind you. , but along the way we sure learned a lot about Never having sex again.
    We never did find P.F. Chang himself. , but along the way we sure learned a lot about Butt stuff.
    We never did find A subscription to Men's Fitness. , but along the way we sure learned a lot about Italians.

@jdarksun , what's that possible silver lining on our gray cloud?

• Options
    We never did find P.F. Chang himself. , but along the way we sure learned a lot about Butt stuff.

• Options
    JaysonFour gets the point!

time for the next category:

When all else fails, I can always masturbate to ______.

@Anialos @Auralynx @chamberlain @Egos @jdarksun @JusticeforPluto

Get those cards in while JaysonFour looks for the lubricants and candles

• Options
    edited June 2016
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Trench foot. (justiceforpluto)
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Natalie Portman. (anialos) (*)
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Some shit-hot guitar licks. (chamberlain)
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Making the penises kiss. (auralynx)
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Subduing a grizzly bear and making her your wife. (egos)
    When all else fails, I can always masturbate to Front butt. (jdark)

@JaysonFour , what does the trick for you in a pinch?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Gotta go with Natalie Portman.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    Who hasn't.

I mean, well....

Damnit.

• Options
    Point goes to Anialos!

• Options
    New category!
    No PAX Enforcer wants to manage the panel on ______.

Get those answers in while Anialos plans to fill the void left by Khoo's leaving.

@JusticeForPluto @Chamberlain @Auralynx @Egos @jdarksun @JaysonFour

• Options
    If you haven't gotten the card submitted, you have until tomorrow morning

• Options
    edited June 2016
    No PAX Enforcer wants to manage the panel on Eastern European Turbo-Folk music. . (justiceforpluto)
    No PAX Enforcer wants to manage the panel on Playing an ocarina to summon Ultra-Congress from the sea. . (chamberlain)
    No PAX Enforcer wants to manage the panel on Rip Torn dropkicking anti-Semitic lesbians. . (auralynx)
    No PAX Enforcer wants to manage the panel on Eating a pizza that's lying in the street to gain health. . (egos)
    No PAX Enforcer wants to manage the panel on Peeing into a girl's butt to make a baby. . (jdarksun)
    No PAX Enforcer wants to manage the panel on Flightless birds. . (jaysonfour) (*)

@Anialos, which of these is the 'short straw' panel?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    Sorry TRV, I could have sworn I sent you an answer.

I think I was thrown by the whole 'khoo leaving' thing.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Sorry TRV, I could have sworn I sent you an answer.

I think I was thrown by the whole 'khoo leaving' thing.

No worries. It lets me play vicariously through you, meat puppet!
    THERE IS NO RANDOMNESS. THERE IS ONLY TRV

32ab23f67895fb188f0d147c527787e2.jpg

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    Times like these I miss the Mad Max approvals or whatever they're called