As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Cards Against Humanity] 2: Electric ___________: GAME 2 GOING. TAKING RESERVES!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    It's been a busy weekend. Waiting until lunch-ish time on a few responders and if they're not... responded by then, I'll pull randomly from their hand!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    WHOOO! God damn I love All-you-can-eat shrimp for $8.99! (jaysonfour)
    WHOOO! God damn I love My worthless son! (justiceforpluto)
    WHOOO! God damn I love Attacking from Kamchatka! (auralynx)
    WHOOO! God damn I love Jizz! (egos)
    WHOOO! God damn I love Sharing needles! (jdarksun)
    WHOOO! God damn I love Frolicking! (chamberlain) (*)

@Anialos, what do you love?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    The one thing the derpus in my av loves most is Frolicking!!!

• Options
    Looks liek a point for Chamberlain!
    We will give you and Anialos a nice musical number to frolic to.
    Aw hell it looks like Chamberlain has gotten carried away.

Everyone else submit an answer while we wait for them to run out of steam

You haven't truly lived until you've experienced ______ and ______ at the same time.

• Options
    @JusticeforPluto @Auralynx @Egos
    This is your captain speaking. Please bring your cart to the checkout or items will be purchased for you at random

• Options
    edited April 2016
    You haven't truly lived until you've experienced Quivering jowls and Dry heaving at the same time. (jaysonfour)
    You haven't truly lived until you've experienced Gandalf and Old-people smell at the same time.. (justiceforpluto)
    You haven't truly lived until you've experienced Teenage pregnancy and Lactation at the same time. (auralynx)
    You haven't truly lived until you've experienced 50,000 volts straight to the nipples and The part of Anne Frank's diary where she talks about her vagina at the same time. (egos)
    You haven't truly lived until you've experienced Three years of semen in a shoebox and Committing suicide at the Old Country Buffet at the same time. (jdarksun)
    You haven't truly lived until you've experienced Wifely duties and Having been dead a while at the same time. (anialos) (*)

@Chamberlain, which of these is bucket list worthy?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Only one of those implies necrophilia and is therefore the most terrible.

You haven't truly lived until you've experienced Wifely duties and Having been dead a while at the same time.

...ew.

• Options
    Anialos, what is wrong/right with you!?
    Enjoy your point and your possible prison sentence.

Everyone else, work on this while Ani figures out a plausible explanation.

I have a strict policy. First date, dinner. Second date, kiss. Third date, ___.

• Options
    Host's notes
    If I do not hear from you for three rounds of gameplay, you will be removed from the game. We will not fill those spots until the next game rolls around.

• Options
    An hour and a half remains! Get those answers in, folks!

• Options
    edited April 2016
    I have a strict policy. First date, dinner. Second date, kiss. Third date, Laying an egg. (jaysonfour)
    I have a strict policy. First date, dinner. Second date, kiss. Third date, Ennui. (justiceforpluto)
    I have a strict policy. First date, dinner. Second date, kiss. Third date, The placenta. (auralynx)
    I have a strict policy. First date, dinner. Second date, kiss. Third date, Jerking off into a pool of children's tears. (egos)
    I have a strict policy. First date, dinner. Second date, kiss. Third date, Taking 2d6 emotional damage. (jdarksun) (*)
    I have a strict policy. First date, dinner. Second date, kiss. Third date, Hunting "accidents". (chamberlain)

@Anialos, which of these most closely aligns with your standard courtship policy?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    These all speak to me, but the closest to my blackened DM's soul is Taking 2d6 emotional damage.

• Options
    Jdarksun gets the point!

Next category:
    White people like ______.
    Get those answers in by noonish CST Thursday or you'll see how much white folks like choosing your answers for you!

• Options
    @Auralynx @Anialos @JusticeforPluto @Egos @JaysonFour @chamberlain
    Pinging to let you know a new round is afoot

• Options
    edited April 2016
    White people like AXE Body Spray. (JaysonFour)
    White people like Tasteful sideboob. (JusticeForPluto) (*)
    White people like Ronald Reagan. (Auralynx)
    White people like Almost giving money to a homeless person. (Egos)
    White people like Matching with Mom on Tinder. (Chamberlain)
    White people like 400 years of colonial atrocities. (Anialos)

@jdarksun , based on countless years of research on white folk, what DO they like?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Wow. Good round.

• Options
    Paging @jdarksun

If we don't have a response by this evening I'll open it up to audience vote

• Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    White people like going on business trips where they're busy for like fourteen hours a day
    also sideboob, tasteful or not.

• Options
    Tasteful sideboob? Look no further than JusticeForPluto!

Next category:
    They said we were crazy. They said we couldn't put ______ inside of ______. They were wrong.

Get those answers in by tomorrow afternoon if you can! We need to move quickly before JFP tries to cram boobs into other boobs.

• Options
    last call for @Auralynx @Egos and @chamberlain
    You have 1.5 hours to submit or your simulation of free will will be terminated and the overmind will choose this round for you.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Check your PMs. I sent my answer to you on the 28th. You even sent me my new cards. :P

chamberlain on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    I sent one also

Or at least I thought I did....(whoops)

Egos on
  • Options
    Check your PMs. I sent my answer to you on the 28th. You even sent me my new cards. :P

You are correct. I meant to tag @JaysonFour instead and i did ... uh.. not that.
    So. yup.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    They said we were crazy. They said we couldn't put Three dicks at the same time inside of A Wesley Crusher blow-up doll . They were wrong. (jaysonfour) (*)
    They said we were crazy. They said we couldn't put The heart of a child inside of The Klobb . They were wrong. (auralynx)
    They said we were crazy. They said we couldn't put Ashton Kutcher inside of An unforgettable quinceañera. They were wrong. (egos)
    They said we were crazy. They said we couldn't put That thing that electrocutes your abs inside of Kids with bum cancer. They were wrong. (chamberlain)
    They said we were crazy. They said we couldn't put Same-sex ice dancing inside of An all-midget production of Shakespeare’s Richard III. They were wrong. (anialos)
    They said we were crazy. They said we couldn't put Tom Cruise inside of The black Power Ranger. They were wrong. (jdarksun)

@JusticeforPluto, which of these did you use to prove the world wrong?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    The one with three dicks, duh!

• Options
    JaysonFour gets the point!

For our next category, feast your peepers on this one:
    Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your child about ______.

Let's get those answers in by 11 am central time Wednesday at the latest. That's about how long it'll take for Jayson's investigation into Dr. P's credentials.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Apologies for the delay in getting these cards out. Some stuff came up and I've not been on much the past few days.

Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your child about your search history. (auralynx)
    Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your child about child abuse. (egos and jdarksun)
    Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your child about never watching, discussing, or thinking about My Little Pony. (chamberlain) (*)
    Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your child about a defective condom. (anialos)
    Next time on Dr. Phil: How to talk to your child about dem titties. (justiceforpluto)

You may notice that there are only 5 entries here. Somehow I fucked up and gave two people the same card. Somehow, those people submitted the same card for this round!
    So, if that card is chosen then each submitter will get a point.
    Also, my bad.

@JaysonFour what say you

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Today on Dr. Phil: how to talk to your child about never watching, discussing, or thinking about My Little Pony.

https://youtu.be/9ZKwEdN0kdg

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    Another point for Chamberlain!

This next category is a blank one. So @Chamberlain, send me a PM and let me know if you have one you'd like to use, or I can drum up one for you.

• Options
    _____ for president? Yeah, and ____ might fly out of my butt!

@jdarksun @JaysonFour @Anialos @Auralynx @Egos @JusticeforPluto

Since it is friday, I'll give you guys through the weekend to get the cards in.
    I'll be closing submissions when i get in to work monday morning if not all done before then

• Options
    edited May 2016
    An oppressed people with a vibrant culture for president? Yeah, and Used knickers might fly out of my butt! (auralynx)
    The South for president? Yeah, and Land mines might fly out of my butt! (egos)
    Canada: America's Hat for president? Yeah, and Giant sperm from outer space might fly out of my butt! (anialos)
    Patti Mayonnaise for president? Yeah, and Rap music might fly out of my butt! (jdarksun) (*)
    Poverty for president? Yeah, and A ginger's freckled ballsack might fly out of my butt! (justiceforpluto)
    The Hustle for president? Yeah, and The grey nutrient broth that sustains Mitt Romney might fly out of my butt! (jaysonfour)

@Chamblerlain, choose your poison!
    Er... president?
    Eh. I've heard it both ways.

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    Patti Mayonnaise for president? Yeah, and Rap music might fly out of my butt!

I don't know who Patti Mayonnaise is but this is still quite funny.

• Options
    Jdarksun gets the point!
    Also Chamberlain she is from an old cartoon called Doug. Not sure if you're familiar. Also not sure how well it holds up! I liked it as a kid though.

America is hungry. America needs _____.
    @Auralynx @Egos @Anialos @JusticeForPluto @JaysonFour @Chamberlain

Get those submissions in by tomorrow around lunch time! By that time we should have all of the menus accrued.

• Options
    I don't know who Patti Mayonnaise is but this is still quite funny.
    Female lead of the old Nicktoons show Doug from the early 90s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-qvlUEGUho

• Options
    edited May 2016
    America is hungry. America needs Glenn Beck being harried by a swarm of buzzards. (auralynx)
    America is hungry. America needs Domino's™ Oreo™ Dessert Pizza. (egos)(*)
    America is hungry. America needs A sweaty, panting leather daddy. (anialos)
    America is hungry. America needs Gentleman's Relish®. (justiceforpluto)
    America is hungry. America needs Court-ordered rehab. (jaysonfour)
    America is hungry. America needs Sweet, sweet vengeance. (chamberlain)

@Jdarksun, what will make America great again?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    Gentleman's Relish®'s sounds awesome now that I googled it. But it's not a meal in itself, you'd need like toast and shit!

So I'm going with Domino's™ Oreo™ Dessert Pizza. It captured our stomachs lo those many years ago, and dammit, we've been hungry for it ever since!

(not really. just make your own. however you make it, it will be better)

• Options
    Only one person can make America great again!
    Egos! Egos! Egos!

Next category time:
    Only two things in life are certain: death and ______.

@jdarksun @chamberlain @Auralynx @Anialos @JusticeforPluto @JaysonFour
    Get those cards in by tomorrow afternoon!

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Only two things in life are certain: death and Going on an epic adventure and learning a valuable lesson about friendship. (auralynx)
    Only two things in life are certain: death and Explosions. (anialos) (*)
    Only two things in life are certain: death and Stepping on a god damn friggin' LEGO. (justiceforpluto)
    Only two things in life are certain: death and Crumbs all over the god damn carpet. (jaysonfour)
    Only two things in life are certain: death and The hiccups. (chamberlain)
    Only two things in life are certain: death and All my friends dying. (jdarksun)

@Egos , Many things are certainties. Which of these are on that list?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Damn, y'all.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Let's go with explosions. yeah, explosions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo