As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Cards Against Humanity] 2: Electric ___________: GAME 2 GOING. TAKING RESERVES!

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Obviously the most out of control and crazy of those will be Flightless Birds. People have, like, opinions, on that stuff.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    @JaysonFour gets the point! Hey Jay, the next black card is blank. You come up with something or I will! :winky:

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    The most-avoided class at my college is __________ because of _____________.

Get those answers in!

• Options
    Missing cards from the following:
    @JusticeforPluto @chamberlain @Auralynx
    you have until tomorrow morning!

• Options
    edited June 2016
    The most-avoided class at my college is Christopher Walken because of Danny DeVito. (Justiceforpluto)
    The most-avoided class at my college is Tweeting because of Grammar nazis who are also regular Nazis. (Chamberlain) (*)
    The most-avoided class at my college is Crumpets with the Queen because of Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening, pizza at supper time. (Auralynx)
    The most-avoided class at my college is The Trail of Tears because of Survivor's guilt. (Egos)
    The most-avoided class at my college is The Boxcar Children because of A box that is conscious and wishes it weren't a box. (Jdarksun)
    The most-avoided class at my college is Owls, the perfect predator because of A falcon with a box on its head. (Anialos)

so, @JaysonFour, which of these classes for some reason never gets booked?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    I have to say that nobody takes Tweeting because of Grammar nazis who are also Regular Nazis.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    Noon-Years-Confetti.png

Chamberlain gets the point!
    And with that point, he also wins the game!
    Congrats to Chamberlain on the win!

I apologize for the little hiccups we had over the course of the game. This was my first foray into hosting this online and as such there were a few moving parts that got snagged on occasion.

I'll send out invites for the next game tomorrow morning! If you want to sign up as a reserve or get BACK on the list, feel free to do so!

• Options
    What are the rules about staying on for another game? Is that an all-right thing to do?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    What are the rules about staying on for another game? Is that an all-right thing to do?

You can sign up to be put back on the list. I'm gonna ping the existing reserves tomorrow morning. Anyone signing up between now and Thursday will be added to the hopper with preference given to people who didn't just play. If spots still exist, recent players will be added on if they signed back up

If that makes sense. I'm sleepy.

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Am I on the list? Can I get on the list?

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Reserve

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Still interested. Whether that gets me on Reserves or whatever

• Options
    also congrats @chamberlain

• Options
    @Cythraul @Corbius @Sir Fabulous @vertroue
    Do you all want to play in this next game? You have until lunchtime thursday to respond!

• Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    I'm still up to play!

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    Put me in, Coach. Just don't put me in Coach.

Heffling on
  • Options
    It was clear. Go ahead and put me back on the list, then!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    I will Reserve up for the next opening.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    I'm in like sin!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    A DECISION MUST BE MADE. FATE MUST BE... uh... de *ahem* DECIDED
    Those who are playing, when your name is called, choose one of the following:
    *Winner Judge: 3 (megafrost, heffling, cythraul, Chamberlain)
    *Judge Judy
    *Rotating Judge: 1 (anialos)
    *Random Judge: 2 (sirfabulous, egos)

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    So, going down the list @Megafrost and @Heffling are in for sure based on number of open slots.
    Give me your vote, if you please, for type of judge. From today until lunchtime tomorrow I will have signup open to newcomers and then at lunchtime tomorrow we will pull people from last game

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Yay! Me am winning! I am the greetest!

Winner Judge is my preference.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Winner judge

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Invoke the God of Chaos: RNG Judge

• Options
    Oh by the way judge Judy is I pm people the responses and they come in and call you idiots and pick a winner

• Options
    Winner judge

• Options
    @Anialos @Egos @JaysonFour @chamberlain
    3 open slots left! First come, first served.

• Options
    still game

• Options
    Yeah, I'll play again.

• Options
    Yuuuuuuip

• Options
    Votes on judge type? Need a majority decision

• Options
    based on my luck last game. random

• Options
    1 rotating
    2 random
    3 winner

Geth roll 1d3 for my choice is random

my choice is random:
    1d3 1 [1d3=1]

• Options
    @chamberlain what say you? Be ye the man to lead us from darkness or will you darken our night evermore?

• Options
    Winner judge.

It is the burden of being the most obscene.

• Options
    It is decided! I'll send the cards out when I'm not on my stupid phone. So probably tomorrow morning. Until then I leave you to recharge your fucks capacitors and your giggle glands.

• Options
    Megafrost is our first judge!

Uh, hey guys, I know this was my idea, but I'm having serious doubts about ______.

@chamberlain @Cythraul @Heffling @Egos @Sir Fabulous @Anialos

Get those answers in while Megafrost finds a convenient scapegoat for when this plan goes horribly awry

• Options
    Get those answers in while Megafrost finds a convenient scapegoat for when this plan goes horribly awry

Starscream, duh.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Uh, hey guys, I know this was my idea, but I'm having serious doubts about Deflowering a princess. (chamberlain)
    Uh, hey guys, I know this was my idea, but I'm having serious doubts about Freeing Willy. (cythraul)
    Uh, hey guys, I know this was my idea, but I'm having serious doubts about Having been dead a while. (heffling)
    Uh, hey guys, I know this was my idea, but I'm having serious doubts about The hot dog I put in my vagina ten days ago. (egos) (*)
    Uh, hey guys, I know this was my idea, but I'm having serious doubts about A bunch of idiots playing a card game instead of interacting like normal humans. (sir fabulous)
    Uh, hey guys, I know this was my idea, but I'm having serious doubts about Sucking the president's dick. (anialos)

@Megafrost, which of these makes the regret integer in your robot heart increase by at least 1.8?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    You've got some solid gold right there.