As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Cards Against Humanity] 2: Electric ___________: GAME 2 GOING. TAKING RESERVES!

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    So about that hot dog I put in my vagina ten days ago...

Starscream you idiot!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    edited June 2016
    egos gets a point and experiences firsthand the feelings that come with vaginal hubris.

Next category!

Revealed: Why He Really Resigned! Pope Benedict's Secret Struggle with ________!

@Megafrost @chamberlain @Cythraul @Heffling @Sir Fabulous @Anialos

Get those answers in!

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    @chamberlain @Sir Fabulous
    Your adoring public awaits. Don't disappoint them.

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    You might want to update the title.

• Options
    edited June 2016
    Heffling wrote: »
    You might want to update the title.

Huh? Why? I don't know what you're talking about.

Anywayeverybodylookattheseanswers!

Revealed: Why He Really Resigned! Pope Benedict's Secret Struggle with Keg stands. (chamberlain)
    Revealed: Why He Really Resigned! Pope Benedict's Secret Struggle with Googling. (cythraul)
    Revealed: Why He Really Resigned! Pope Benedict's Secret Struggle with The Abercrombie & Fitch lifestyle. (heffling)
    Revealed: Why He Really Resigned! Pope Benedict's Secret Struggle with Drinking alone. (sir fabulous)
    Revealed: Why He Really Resigned! Pope Benedict's Secret Struggle with Menstrual rage. (anialos)
    Revealed: Why He Really Resigned! Pope Benedict's Secret Struggle with Pork products. (megafrost) (*)

Hey @egos, judge the pope just like he judges us all for being nerds.

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    I'm thinking Pork products. Because I like that he secretly practiced Judaism and/or may have had issues with Eggs Benedict.

• Options
    Megafrost really likes to judge others. based on the fact that he's judge again, anyway.

(Heavy breathing) Luke, I am _______.

@Egos @chamberlain @Cythraul @Heffling @Sir Fabulous @Anialos

Get those answers in while we work on some prequels to insert this line into. Thanks!

• Options
    edited July 2016
    (Heavy breathing) Luke, I am Crawling into a vagina. (Chamberlain)
    (Heavy breathing) Luke, I am The clitoris. (Cythraul) (*)
    (Heavy breathing) Luke, I am Resurrecting an army of six million Jews and conquering Germany. (Heffling)
    (Heavy breathing) Luke, I am Obesity. (Sir Fabulous)
    (Heavy breathing) Luke, I am Sweet, sweet vengeance. (Anialos)
    (Heavy breathing) Luke, I am Christopher Walken. (Egos)

@Megafrost , I find your lack of an already chosen answer disturbing

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Damn, y'all.

• Options
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    Damn, y'all.

I'm pretty impressed with the quality of these rounds so far!
    Also shae do you wanna be on our reserve list?

• Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    Can we get James Earl Jones in here to read these for us?

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Currently playing in the other game!

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    Currently playing in the other game!
    Look, it's not cheating if both sides know what's up
    Can we get James Earl Jones in here to read these for us?
    I can do an ok deep voice. Will that work?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    You can do a guest appearance on my podcast and read them. :)

• Options
    You can do a guest appearance on my podcast and read them. :)

I would be 200% up for that.

• Options
    Luke, I am the Clitoris.

No... that's not true! That's impossible!

Search your feelings you know it to be true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE

• Options
    @TheRoadVirus Still searching your feelings?

I know the clitoris is very easily the most impossible answer, but you know it's true.

• Options
    Haha sorry been a crazy few days. Will update tomorrow!

• Options
    Cythraul gets the point!
    Next category
    Hi MTV! My name is Kendra, I live in Malibu, I'm into _____, and I love to have a good time.
    @chamberlain @Heffling @Sir Fabulous @Anialos @Egos @Megafrost

• Options
    edited July 2016
    @Cythraul , like, uh, hi. We have all these.... answers or whatever. They said you have to pick one.
    So pick one.

Hi MTV! My name is Kendra, I live in Malibu, I'm into Shapes and colors. , and I love to have a good time. (chamberlain) (*)
    Hi MTV! My name is Kendra, I live in Malibu, I'm into Fetal alcohol syndrome. , and I love to have a good time. (heffling)
    Hi MTV! My name is Kendra, I live in Malibu, I'm into 2 Girls 1 Cup. , and I love to have a good time. (sir fabulous)
    Hi MTV! My name is Kendra, I live in Malibu, I'm into Being rich. , and I love to have a good time. (anialos)
    Hi MTV! My name is Kendra, I live in Malibu, I'm into Blowjobs for everyone. , and I love to have a good time. (egos)
    Hi MTV! My name is Kendra, I live in Malibu, I'm into The Klobb. , and I love to have a good time. (megafrost)

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    There's something adorably appropriate about being into shapes and colors that speaks to me.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Hey Chamberlain, those Blue's Clues episodes really paid off!

Now you get to be the host on an episode about being Judge Judy and executioner!

My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of _______ and _______.
    @Cythraul @Heffling @Anialos @Egos @Megafrost @Sir Fabulous
    Get those answers in before we start filming on Blue's Clues: Special Victims Unit

• Options
    edited July 2016
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of Maximal insertion. and Oil! (heffling)
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of Pamela Anderson's boobs running in slow motion. and Oxytocin release via manual stimulation of the nipples. (sir fabulous)
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of Boxing up my feelings. and Pictures of boobs. (anialos)
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of World peace. and Friction. (egos)
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of Natural male enhancement. and Autocannibalism. (megafrost)
    My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of Heteronormativity. and A homoerotic volleyball montage. (cythraul) (*)

@Chamberlain, which of these combos is your metaphorical boulder and mountain?

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    I will admit to having to look it up, but that does not change that My life is ruled by a vicious cycle of Heteronormativity and A homoerotic volleyball montage is an exceptional answer.

• Options
    Cythraul, all that Top Gun watching is really paying off!

Just saw this upsetting video! Please retweet!! #stop______
    @chamberlain @Heffling @Egos @Sir Fabulous @Anialos @Megafrost

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Just saw this upsetting video! Please retweet!! #stopTakingDownSantaWithASurface-to-airMissile (heffling)
    Just saw this upsetting video! Please retweet!! #stopTheSunEngulfingTheEarth (sir fabulous)
    Just saw this upsetting video! Please retweet!! #stopAngelsInterferingInAnOtherwiseFairBaseballGame (anialos) (*)
    Just saw this upsetting video! Please retweet!! #stopKidsWithAssCancer(egos)
    Just saw this upsetting video! Please retweet!! #stopMufasa’sDeathScene (Megafrost)
    Just saw this upsetting video! Please retweet!! #stopWearingNicolasCage'sFace (Chamberlain)

@Cythraul, which hashtag should we be rallying around?

Edited to make them hashtags

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    Man, you guys give great answers.

• Options
    That is a magnificent round.

• Options
    I do not envy the judge in this round.

• Options
    I don't either.

Gonna have some coffee then look again!

Steam
  • Options
    Ah man i forgot to come back!

#stopAngelsInterferingInAnOtherwiseFairBaseballGame had me laughing.

Steam
  • Options
    I haven't forgotten you all! I live down in Baton Rouge and things have been hectic lately to say the least. I'll try and update tomorrow

• Options
    Looks like Anialos got that point!

Dear Sir or Madam, We regret to inform you that the Office of ______ has denied your request for ______.
    @chamberlain @Cythraul @Heffling @Megafrost @Egos @sir fabulous

Please get those answers in while Anialos looks for the perfect stamp for this situation.

• Options
    tap tap

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    hm sorry somehow I missed this

• Options
    I am very curious as to how many of the answers will be as good if not better in the reverse order.

• Options
    Heffling has tapped the thread, putting it in defense mode

• Options
    Defense mode? What the fuck is this, Yu Gi Oh?

If he tapped the thread he now has at least three black mana.

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Dear Sir or Madam, We regret to inform you that the Office of Dorito breath. has denied your request for A night of Taco Bell and anal sex. (heffling) (*)
    Dear Sir or Madam, We regret to inform you that the Office of Kibbles n' Bits. has denied your request for Real cheese flavor. (sir fabulous)
    Dear Sir or Madam, We regret to inform you that the Office of The all-seeing Eye of Sauron. has denied your request for Space Jam on VHS. (egos)
    Dear Sir or Madam, We regret to inform you that the Office of The Y2K bug. has denied your request for Teaching a robot to love. (megafrost)
    Dear Sir or Madam, We regret to inform you that the Office of Dinosaurs who wear armor and you ride them and they kick ass. has denied your request for A powered exoskeleton. (chamberlain)
    Dear Sir or Madam, We regret to inform you that the Office of Solving problems with violence. has denied your request for A pyramid of severed heads. (cythraul)

@Anialos, which of these is the most likely to get denied due to... uh... reasons

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Dear Sir or Madam, We regret to inform you that the Office of Dorito breath. has denied your request for A night of Taco Bell and anal sex.

D. Va is a harsh mistress