Options

Road Trip [Chat]

12357100

Posts

  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    The fly on these trousers has busted for the fourth time

    This is bullshit

    This fukkin humblebrag

  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    There are definitely roleplaying systems where you can just try to shenanigan your way through encounters.
    D&D is not that game. Rules for daaaaaaays.
    Been playing for 15 years on and off and this whole "allies give cover" thing was news to me.

    I sort of want to convince my friends to give Star Wars: Edge of the Empire a go, which has you roll for failure/success and complications/fortune on every roll, meaning you always have to improv what happens instead of "I try to hit it. You miss. End turn"

    But they are extremely resistant to learning anything new.

    What if you ignored th rules and read a nice book instead

  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    The fly on these trousers has busted for the fourth time

    This is bullshit

    I don't think this will stand up in court during the current the people versus apo in the case of hanging dong in public

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    That was bloody awful sentence construction but you get my drift

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    Weh

    I had like 6 drinks over 8 hours last night
    And went to bed at 3

    Most people would probably feel not too bad but my body still said hey it's 7:30 am time to get up
    And apparently again even that much is wayyy too much for me to drink

    Probably would be better if I was still asleep for next 4 hrs

    (And someone stole my new umbrella)

    yeah what i am noticing about my drinking lately is that my body still tries to get up for work at like 8am no matter when i went to bed

    i think this is the main difference from college, when it didn't really matter and i had no sleeping pattern
    And you Irish

    Sadly I have always had a strong sleeping pattern

    Like even as a kid when having sleepovers I was always first one up

    College tho I could at least sleep a bit more, though I could never drink that much and still got hungover easily

    Now that I am 28 sleeping past 7:30 is hard and like 5 drinks is too many

    Boo

    I can't hang

    There are still a decent few friends my age who can and do enjoy partying and drinking tho
    But I can't hang

    Not with the body God hath blessed me with

    What should I do

    I wanna go back to sleep

    poo
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    The key to avoid hangovers when you're an old is pre bed bloodletting

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    smoke alarm went off seemingly randomly at 7:15 this morning

    cool thanks I'm up you jerk

    Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Just finished fourth in a Netrunner regional. Fifty quid of store credit instantly spent on Mysterium and other stuff cushions the lack of a winning trophy.

  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Six wrote: »
    the worst part about drinking for me these days is that I have completely lost any ability to sleep in. Also our windows don't have any blinds.

    @Shazkar Shadowstorm that sucks about your umbrella. People are the worst.

    I have blinds but not enough to keep my room pitch black
    Alas

    man this is bullshit
    I got to use that umbrella once! And it was a nice one!

    And I wasn't even that drunk yest and I'm gonna have a horrible time today


    I really need to consider that I should stop "drinking" all together but facing that reality woof

    poo
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Fuck this I'm making waffles

    Are you happy now

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »
    Just finished fourth in a Netrunner regional. Fifty quid of store credit instantly spent on Mysterium and other stuff cushions the lack of a winning trophy.

    Bring mysterium next week. I have heard super mixed things but I think it sounds great

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    smoke alarm went off seemingly randomly at 7:15 this morning

    cool thanks I'm up you jerk

    The real wtf is how you are still posting given you burned down in a tragic fire

  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Uuugh everything hurts. My hands are a sea of scratches from trying to manipulate them into my car's fuse box yesterday. I hate everyone

  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Bogart wrote: »
    Just finished fourth in a Netrunner regional. Fifty quid of store credit instantly spent on Mysterium and other stuff cushions the lack of a winning trophy.

    Bring mysterium next week. I have heard super mixed things but I think it sounds great

    Also bought the expansion because it is an expansion and I like expansions.

  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    edited July 2016
    Im going to bed, fuck you world!

    <3 all of you though

    bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    May is the lesser of two evils, but she's still awful and I am still clinging to a faint shimmer of hope that once she takes command we'll have a general erection

    @Mojo_Jojo

    This is beautiful.

  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Waffle accompaniments were a bit short on the ground. I found a few strawberries in the garden and I'm caramelising some nuts

    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Theresa May certainly seems to inspire general erection among a certain kind of authoritarian conservative

  • Options
    durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    All RPG systems allow you to ignore the rules if you want to.

    I mean there are some that have more structures in place to promote storytelling but like

    People have been not bothering with Grappling since the earliest days of D&D.

    Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    protip: play a game that doesn't have garbage rules

  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    lHw1Mifl.jpg

  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    smoke alarm went off seemingly randomly at 7:15 this morning

    cool thanks I'm up you jerk

    The real wtf is how you are still posting given you burned down in a tragic fire

    Chanus has been a ghost this whole time. After the twist is revealed, if you go back and re-read his entire posting history it'll actually be pretty obvious. The hints were there we just weren't looking for them.

  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    lHw1Mifl.jpg

    This is amazing

  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Fucking bullshit I found an eevee and It went in the poke ball and shook once and then popped out and fucked off

    Eevee you fucking troll

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Also Pokemon Go is wise to being in moving vehicles and riding the train does NOT count for movement

    You got me poke go

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    lHw1Mifl.jpg

    There has to be a glorious revolution exploit

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »
    Theresa May certainly seems to inspire general erection among a certain kind of authoritarian conservative

    Well, provided they have their blue pills.

  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Also Pokemon Go is wise to being in moving vehicles and riding the train does NOT count for movement

    You got me poke go

    I move in my car. If your phone can't get a gps signal and there's no wifi, then yeah rekt

  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Also Pokemon Go is wise to being in moving vehicles and riding the train does NOT count for movement

    You got me poke go

    I move in my car. If your phone can't get a gps signal and there's no wifi, then yeah rekt

    Guess I'm not letting it stay open long enough. But I need to use my phone for other things and it's murdering my battery. Pokemon Go is such a needy boyfriend

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Guess who is turning 27 in two days and would rather not.






    go on, guess.

  • Options
    Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Fucking bullshit I found an eevee and It went in the poke ball and shook once and then popped out and fucked off

    Eevee you fucking troll

    Hakke plays her Pokemon game seriously.

  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    simonwolf wrote: »
    lHw1Mifl.jpg

    There has to be a glorious revolution exploit

    i mean, maybe there is an exploit, but you just know the designers made the encounter unwinnable and don't have a win state programmed. Even if we do glitch our way through, they'll just reset the system, patch the exploit and ban the people who won.

  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    The real challenge is making a left turn while catching an evee.
    Kidding do not drive and Pokemon

  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Also Pokemon Go is wise to being in moving vehicles and riding the train does NOT count for movement

    You got me poke go

    I move in my car. If your phone can't get a gps signal and there's no wifi, then yeah rekt

    Guess I'm not letting it stay open long enough. But I need to use my phone for other things and it's murdering my battery. Pokemon Go is such a needy boyfriend

    How good/bad is the game's battery saver mode?

  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Also Pokemon Go is wise to being in moving vehicles and riding the train does NOT count for movement

    You got me poke go

    I move in my car. If your phone can't get a gps signal and there's no wifi, then yeah rekt

    Guess I'm not letting it stay open long enough. But I need to use my phone for other things and it's murdering my battery. Pokemon Go is such a needy boyfriend

    How good/bad is the game's battery saver mode?

    I didn't even know it had one

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Also Newark airport is a Pokemon gym, of course

    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    lHw1Mifl.jpg

    At least I have the means of production

    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    The real challenge is making a left turn while catching an evee.
    Kidding do not drive and Pokemon

    Don't tell me what I can or can't do.

    FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    today i'm going to go to a flea market and drown my sorrows in sweet, sweet used retro games.

  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I did my caffeine cleanse yesterday.

    Which leads to a terrible headache and me curled into a ball on my couch for an hour while the tylenol works.

    But I needed to. Just because I have been to heavy on coffee recently so I need to cut back down to just tea functional instead.

    u7stthr17eud.png
This discussion has been closed.