Options

aesthetic [chat]

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    No. Even Schrödinger's cat would have the basic human decency, the bare minimum empathy to play a game with ME instead

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    "did u kno i know the alphabet

bcefghijklmnopsvwxyz

woops i forgot u r a q t

ill give u the d later"

--surrealitycheck

Such art

Such perfection

#FreeScheck

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Ladykiller in a Bind:

I finally got to the one token scene where you can have sexytimes with a person of the non-female persuasion - at last, I thought, a comforting penile oasis in the middle of a scary, moist, vaginal sea

but then they don't even illustrate the scene

Christine Love pls

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Poetry is well represented in the list of Nobel laureates.

As well are playwrights, which tbh I think a play is more divorced from a novel than a song is from poetry.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I am losing real hard in hearthstone right now

but this beer is 9.5% and comes in cans oh my god

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    Orphane wrote: »
    I watched an hour long Final Fantasy XV gameplay video. This game is so weird, but maybe kind of cool and there is a doggo in it. A lot of the design decisions just strike me as so dissonant, it seems to bizarre to me to have these fantasy dudes set up camp in a real-life Official Coleman™ Brand Tent and sit in official Coleman™ Brand camping chairs.

Coleman™ Tents: The only tents adventurers trust to recover MP after a tough battle with a tonberry.

Kp this is important

What does the doggo look like

He's p cute

J1y7QYLh.png

Look he's got a little sash and a stylish armband.

Kid Presentable on
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2016
    Aioua wrote: »

As well are playwrights, which tbh I think a play is more divorced from a novel than a song is from poetry.

A screenplay is to a movie what lyrics are to a song though, and yet.

Vanguard on
  • Options
    AresProphetAresProphet Registered User regular

I bought some Ten Fidy last night

so called because it's 10.50%

felt rull good after a can

ex9pxyqoxf6e.png
  • Options
    navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I'm waiting for Super Civ Ultra IX Bonus Edition Director's Cut

Sid Meiers's Civilization the Movie:
    The Video Game

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    No. Even Schrödinger's cat would have the basic human decency, the bare minimum empathy to play a game with ME instead

I'm not sure what this means for the copenhagen interpretation.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options

This is Victory's Golden Monkey

http://www.victorybeer.com/beers/golden-monkey/

which has been a staple of my "fuck i i don't have to wake up early tomorrow" go-to selections.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Oh Oskar Blues

once I ended up with a chap stick from them

idk how that happened.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I haven't encountered any of the new big things in the Stellaris expansion yet.

I mean I made cute starfish pacifists and found a big mining drone space station that I claimed for myself, but none of the huge touted features have shown up.

Perhaps I should reroll as conquering xenophobes and cut a swath across the galaxy to find stuff.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    D R U M S

• Options
    should i watch this black mirror junk or nah?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User, Moderator mod

Good lord, yes.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Cubs are up 2-0 bottom 1st

Kershaw pitch count at 24

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular

due if u watch it i will watch it

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »

A screenplay is to a movie what lyrics are to a song though, and yet.

For the most part a story is still a story and words are still words regardless of whether something is live or recorded, spoken or sung.

While the ENJOYMENT of something will certainly depend on certain elements, as long as all the same conceptual elements are presented* you get the same information at the end of the day.

*Some elements of a story may be presented visually or audibly, so obviously you'd need to factor that in when converting to pure text, and visa versa.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Like, Hillary is so low energy that she is constantly on a cocktail of illegal mexican drugs that give her energy and the answers to any questions she might get.
    Neco wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    I think Youthanasia is underrated.

Ok so here is a couple things that make your statement impossible:

1. There is a band called Megadeth.
    2. Dave Mustaine is a crazy person.

Dave Mustaine is like a younger version of Ted Nugent

1. Made some good tunes
    2. My foot wouldn't even graze the brake pedal if they were in front of my car

I hate that disagreement breeds the level of resentment it does.

If anything, Trumps campaign has made me realize I was waaaay too fucking salty towards McCain and Romney. Most of the time there is more in common then there are differences. Mustaine seems like an okay guy with some political views I disagree with who can still put out some great metal.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

I mean I made cute starfish pacifists and found a big mining drone space station that I claimed for myself, but none of the huge touted features have shown up.

Perhaps I should reroll as conquering xenophobes and cut a swath across the galaxy to find stuff.

I got turned off by Stellaris pretty quickly, probably because of the start I had. I was some hours in and two neigbours wanted to war with me. I had invested in military a bit but they had like the perfect counter to anything I had. Rerolled a bunch of turns and tried adjusting my tech to beat theirs but then I got warred on by the other neigbour and now they had the perfect counters. Then the first also jumped in to take advantage. It seemed like there was a really open rockpaperscissors but you only found out what they had when you went in and got your 2x larger fleet annihilated by theirs.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

UPDATE: I loaded up a militaristic civilization and my scouting fleet was annihilated by some sort of dimensional horror living inside a black hole parked next door to my starting system.

• Options
    desc wrote: »

due if u watch it i will watch it

i haven't seen any of the seasons and they are on 3. . .but i guess it's an anthology series?

letz do dis

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Shadow likes peanut butter
    wnhlky10n28t.jpg

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Ok I tore myself away from civ again. I seem to have wayyyyyy more great writers/artists/musicians than I have places to put their works, so they are all just chilling in my empire. Not ideal definitely. Probably because I have built almost every wonder in every age (playing on difficulty 4 but will have to bump it up next time).
    I'm about to declare a war with the ultra questionable casus belli 'territorial expansion' because I have 5000 faith and the ability to use it to buy land units and about a full era or two of tech above my nearest neighbor.

...so I guess I'll get to see what the disadvantages of going wide are! Would be nice if it were explicitly described anywhere. I can't tell what sort of penalties I'm getting from having many cities.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    that's a pretty doggo!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    if you have too many great writers and musicians you don't have nearly enough drugs and unsafe motor vehicles

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Stellaris, like any Paradox game, is going to be a radically different experience once they hit three or four major DLC drops

I'm playing CK2 again after stopping for a few DLC and enjoying playing around with the new systems, even though I don't have the two most recent packs (Conclave and Reaper's Due)

My dynasty has grown from counts of Messina to the Kings of Sicily in only three generations, wedding members regularly to the Holy Roman Emperors to form alliances for protection against the ever-hungry Byzantine behemoth

• Options
    Also, in case it's not obvious, I give a very positive review to this civ game. But I have played many hundreds of hours of other civ games (and endless games, and smac) so obviously the formula hugely appeals to me.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i love ted nugent's twitter

it's like he's having a stroke all of the time

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I have a feeling that there's a 0.001% chance next time I start up Civ VI of Rocket Raccoon just asking me "why!?" over and over again with the only way of making it stop is unplugging my computer.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Ok I tore myself away from civ again. I seem to have wayyyyyy more great writers/artists/musicians than I have places to put their works, so they are all just chilling in my empire. Not ideal definitely. Probably because I have built almost every wonder in every age (playing on difficulty 4 but will have to bump it up next time).
    I'm about to declare a war with the ultra questionable casus belli 'territorial expansion' because I have 5000 faith and the ability to use it to buy land units and about a full era or two of tech above my nearest neighbor.

...so I guess I'll get to see what the disadvantages of going wide are! Would be nice if it were explicitly described anywhere. I can't tell what sort of penalties I'm getting from having many cities.

Do some research on coffee shops so those artists can get you some taxes.

• Options

but austria isn't this game

and they don't even have great work slots

• Options

Right now they're all just being intourists. They're standing on all of the world wonders in St. Petersburg just waiting for the chance to put their art/writing/composition into a goddamn building.
    I'm pretty far ahead, so in order to be thematic I build a few really crappy tundra cities. They have awful production, so they haven't been able to actually generate the arts districts that these great people require.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    am i ever gonna catch up on the presidential election thread

do i even want to

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Ladykiller in a Bind:

I finally got to the one token scene where you can have sexytimes with a person of the non-female persuasion - at last, I thought, a comforting penile oasis in the middle of a scary, moist, vaginal sea

but then they don't even illustrate the scene

Christine Love pls

Uhh... there are two hetero scenes and both have illustrations. One lacks P in V tho

I ate an engineer
This discussion has been closed.