Options

aesthetic [chat]

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Can you burn a Luigi board tho

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    comic.php?date=10212016

i have been in all of these situations

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Ladykiller in a Bind:

I finally got to the one token scene where you can have sexytimes with a person of the non-female persuasion - at last, I thought, a comforting penile oasis in the middle of a scary, moist, vaginal sea

but then they don't even illustrate the scene

Christine Love pls

Uhh... there are two hetero scenes and both have illustrations. One lacks P in V tho
    oh really ok

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

Starch masks.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    milski wrote: »
    Ladykiller in a Bind:

I finally got to the one token scene where you can have sexytimes with a person of the non-female persuasion - at last, I thought, a comforting penile oasis in the middle of a scary, moist, vaginal sea

but then they don't even illustrate the scene

Christine Love pls

Uhh... there are two hetero scenes and both have illustrations. One lacks P in V tho
    oh really ok

They are both at the end of the route where you don't exclusively visit one girl.

Also you can hold ctrl to skip repeat text and use the mousewheel to back up, which is useful for repeat playthroughs.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Do you think it is legally actionable to do this:

Place an advertisement offering free disposal of "satanic" objects such as Ouija boards etc.
    All you have to do is send it to my P.O. Box and I will take care of it. I am trained in exorcism.

And then after a year of collecting shit just take a picture of a storage unit full of all the shit and send an email to each one of your "customers" and be like "lol jk I am summoning satan thx suckers"

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    am i ever gonna catch up on the presidential election thread

do i even want to

I've lived through a few elections and this one is the most absurd. To quote some guy from John Oliver's show, "310 million Americans and these are the best two we could find?"

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »

Place an advertisement offering free disposal of "satanic" objects such as Ouija boards etc.
    All you have to do is send it to my P.O. Box and I will take care of it. I am trained in exorcism.

And then after a year of collecting shit just take a picture of a storage unit full of all the shit and send an email to each one of your "customers" and be like "lol jk I am summoning satan thx suckers"

So... fraud?

• Options
    Incenjucar wrote: »

So... fraud?

But I am trained in exorcism and I AM taking care of it. I never said -how-

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

do i even want to

I've lived through a few elections and this one is the most absurd. To quote some guy from John Oliver's show, "310 million Americans and these are the best two we could find?"

ugggh this is too close to "both sides are the same!" for me.

HRC is a good candidate. She may not be the best, she may not be the "ideal" but guess what the "ideal" doesn't really exist or at least doesn't win elections

• Options
    @Hahnsoo1 @desc I am now watching black mirror season 3 episode 1.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm really looking forward to HRC breaking the glass on the top floor of politics.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

Starch masks.
    There is probably a story I do not want to know behind "How can a nineyear old get prangnet?"

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

This is some pretty innocuous twittering and is perfectly decipherable

The joke, I'm guessing, is because he's such a reprehensible shitwizard elsewhere, but we'd all be better off if Ted just stuck to celebrating the fall harvest and classic rock

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCYHcITsxS8
    HOW EMBARRASSING TO FALL DOWN ON THE MOON

• Options

The joke, I'm guessing, is because he's such a reprehensible shitwizard elsewhere, but we'd all be better off if Ted just stuck to celebrating the fall harvest and classic rock

I can think of one way we could be even more better off

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

do i even want to

The presidency has never ever been about the "best" option.

It's about compromising enough to appeal to the broadest possible group without compromising so much that you can't live with yourself.

If you want perfection you're barking up the wrong tree

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

there's no real joke

i just love how much unintelligible bullshit he posts

it also says that a team helps with his twitter and i'd love to see their meetings about staying on brand

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

do i even want to

ugggh this is too close to "both sides are the same!" for me.

HRC is a good candidate. She may not be the best, she may not be the "ideal" but guess what the "ideal" doesn't really exist or at least doesn't win elections

*smiles absently at a photograph of Justin Trudeau*

• Options
    mRahmanimRahmani DetroitRegistered User regular
    Okay guys I don't usually do this but

14650153_10107231045448773_4498225619873887110_n.jpg?oh=bc7deac98400e84af9dce835c5a9c760&oe=58A5851C

Love my girls!

Batsignalling @Hakkekage for baby irooni

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    omg

reevaluating life choices

• Options
    I am actually watching Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    MrMister wrote: »
    omg

reevaluating life choices

must make babs

• Options
    the "ideal" doesn't really exist

berniesanders-61515-1434466786.jpeg

• Options
    dumb question: isn't it weird to have unattended 24/7 ballot boxes? i assume there are cameras on them? i'm surprised you don't end up with like, people going to super blue or red counties and setting the ballot boxes on fire or pouring bleach in there to ruin all of them or something. that's hundreds/thousands of votes lost?

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I have eaten. I will now continue fartzing around with artz.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    dumb question: isn't it weird to have unattended 24/7 ballot boxes? i assume there are cameras on them? i'm surprised you don't end up with like, people going to super blue or red counties and setting the ballot boxes on fire or pouring bleach in there to ruin all of them or something. that's hundreds/thousands of votes lost?

this is a thing?

• Options
    edited October 2016

this is a thing?

the vandalization? i have no idea, maybe not. never heard of it. it just seems like something that definitely could happen considering how important elections are and how insane people get about politics

Organichu on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    speaking of Hakkekage, look at this foss

• Options

this is a thing?

the vandalization? i have no idea, maybe not. never heard of it. it just seems like something that definitely could happen considering how important elections are and how insane people get about politics

i meant the unattended boxes

that sounds like a fucking awful idea

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    speaking of voting NPR was doing a piece today about how more and more districts are starting to allow internet voting and also how internet voting is laughably insecure

https://www.revealnews.org/episodes/how-to-really-steal-an-election/

p scary

• Options

as

or isn't electable

can't really just cut off part of my comment :P

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    if they get emptied frequently there may not be enough ballots in there at a time to make it worthwhile

maybe cheaper to empty frequently than attend it

sig.gif
  • Options

berniesanders-61515-1434466786.jpeg

Is... is he waving at the ideal?

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    4-0 cubs after 4 innings
    Kershaw pitch count at 72

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular

do i even want to

I deffo felt that way at the first republican debate

Like, this is the cream of the crop?

• Options

as

or isn't electable

can't really just cut off part of my comment :P

yeah it's a shame things were rigged

oh well i guess 8 years of having a good cool president is all america can handle before it goes back to lighting itself on fire it seems ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Like, Hillary is so low energy that she is constantly on a cocktail of illegal mexican drugs that give her energy and the answers to any questions she might get.
    Neco wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    I think Youthanasia is underrated.

Ok so here is a couple things that make your statement impossible:

1. There is a band called Megadeth.
    2. Dave Mustaine is a crazy person.

Dave Mustaine is like a younger version of Ted Nugent

1. Made some good tunes
    2. My foot wouldn't even graze the brake pedal if they were in front of my car

I hate that disagreement breeds the level of resentment it does.

If anything, Trumps campaign has made me realize I was waaaay too fucking salty towards McCain and Romney. Most of the time there is more in common then there are differences. Mustaine seems like an okay guy with some political views I disagree with who can still put out some great metal.

This isn't even political necessarily.

Nugent I don't like because of his views, though political ones are only part of that.

But mustain? I've literally never come across anything that paints Mustaine as even an ok guy

Pretty much everything I've read on him paints him as a talented guitar player (and he is, ridiculously so) who takes his music seriously but is kind of a asshole with an ego that far exceeds his success.

Sure he ranted at a concert about Obama being a muslim terrorist or something but that doesn't even really register to me anymore. I just do the slow jerk and get on with my day.

This discussion has been closed.