Options

aesthetic [chat]

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Okay, but guys I saw on Russia Today a report about this paper that proves Hillary only had a 1 in 77 billion chance of winning the primary without fraud, that seems conclusive.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Ladykiller in a Bind:

I finally got to the one token scene where you can have sexytimes with a person of the non-female persuasion - at last, I thought, a comforting penile oasis in the middle of a scary, moist, vaginal sea

but then they don't even illustrate the scene

Christine Love pls

Uhh... there are two hetero scenes and both have illustrations. One lacks P in V tho
    wait
    does this mean you can bang your cousin?

No

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    So I am thinking of picking up a George Foreman grill for the apartment. Anyone have any experience with them?

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    So I am thinking of picking up a George Foreman grill for the apartment. Anyone have any experience with them?

They work? They aren't great or terrible. Just a functional appliance.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular

I have little but they're miracle wonder and a lot of people use them a lot to good effect.

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    this song is what plays in the dusty honkytonk of my mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzhErn1aef0

I have one last case in me, maybe. But leave me alone, go away, I just want to drink in peace.

@DasUberEdward gets sad honkytonk songs in my mind, this one might be too girly for you

• Options

I have little but they're miracle wonder and a lot of people use them a lot to good effect.

I won't get it until the 1st, when I am in my new apartment but Amazon has several different models. Would I be good with the $20 one that looks like it fits 2 burgers at a time?

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    twitter just exploded with baseball

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    I'm surprised Trump voters aren't more blissful.

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular

I have one last case in me, maybe. But leave me alone, go away, I just want to drink in peace.

@DasUberEdward gets sad honkytonk songs in my mind, this one might be too girly for you

I feel like you've tried this before.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Do I let one of my officers go into literal hell? There's a gate you can cross in Fallen London. Her mother went down there but came back. We've been searching for her mother and found her.

also I like this cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St6fjy43GCc

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »

The Cubs are in the world series for the first time since the end of WW2.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

My parents swear by them. They use it more than their oven. I am the best son in the world for having gotten them one in ages past.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular

As a lifelong Cubs fan,

• Options
    She went through the door. *wipes sweat from his brow* That was a thing. Stupid officers.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

It's like if Ireland advanced to a World Cup championship match

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

DasUberEdward gets sad honkytonk songs in my mind, this one might be too girly for you

I feel like you've tried this before.

This song? Or just songs like it

due, why aren't we drinking whiskey and tequila

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    and now the question is

how will the cubs fuck this up now

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular
    edited October 2016

I won't get it until the 1st, when I am in my new apartment but Amazon has several different models. Would I be good with the $20 one that looks like it fits 2 burgers at a time?

i think you would have a hard time cooking two chicken breasts at once with the little one.

redx on
    They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    cptrugged mazzyx delmain @anyoneelseplayingcivVI

You're all dead to me.

woah woah woah

I'm at Disney World. You take that the fuck back.

@ludious

• Options
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    haha wtf Martin Shkreli showed up on Destiny's (game streamer who calls everyone autistic and says "meme" 5 times a minute) stream and talked about healthcare for like 2 hours

I hate Shkreli so much but he may be the only publicly known executive in America that is honest about his motives. He flat out said to destiny that his interests are at odds with the public good, and that if we had single payer things like drug price gouging would be impossible (and what he did in particular would be illegal)

override367 on
  • Options
    and now the question is

I don't see this team having any epic collapses. If the Indians win, it will be on the backs of their starting rotation and bullpen.

• Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    I mean whoever wins this world series, curses will lose.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    KALINKA

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    and now the question is

go outside turn around three times and spit

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    edited October 2016
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    I finally found that video again, no thanks to chat

https://www.youtu be.com/watch?v=T_91Sye6oJg

I watched this without sound

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    It is NSFW.

• Options
    Apothe0sis wrote: »
    It is NSFW.

You're NSFW

• Options
    I love how much Shkreli loves punk even tho every band he's said he likes would fucking hate him

I laugh every time I remember the hotelier have a legit pic of him wearing one of their shirts on their web store

• Options
    edited October 2016
    haha wtf Martin Shkreli showed up on Destiny's (game streamer who calls everyone autistic and says "meme" 5 times a minute) stream and talked about healthcare for like 2 hours

I hate Shkreli so much but he may be the only publicly known executive in America that is honest about his motives. He flat out said to destiny that his interests are at odds with the public good, and that if we had single payer things like drug price gouging would be impossible (and what he did in particular would be illegal)

But scheck says meme every five minutes and no one thinks Nikki Minaj is autistic never mind I can't read

Apothe0sis on
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    jmcdonald wrote: »
    knitdan wrote: »
    If by "rigged" you mean Hillary was better prepared, more organized, understood party rules, had an actual plan, and had the support of high ranking party members who weren't bound by primary results, then yes the primary was rigged.

plus, you know, got more votes

i think superdelegates are a dumb idea and the whole "bernie doesn't have a chance because of them" definitely stifled a lot of momentum going into the later stages of the primaries

i also think people would be a lot more against them if they hadn't benefited hillary but not like it matters now anyway. Hillary is the best candidate and will win and people will handwave away anything against her because at least she's not trump

or maybe trump will win. You never know. I didn't think Brexit would happen and here we are. Politics is awful and i hate it but american politics is totally unavoidable

Bernie never had a chance because he failed to pitch to anyone other than college students and aggrieved white voters.

One of those groups is literally fucking the GOP right now. well technically both, but for different reasons.

"Momentum" is a bullshit narrative term. we have math that tells us how these things will turn out once we actually start collecting samples.

Bernie did fine, just too many people like Hillary too much

sig.gif
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    It is NSFW.

It was posted in chat last month and I've been trying to find it again.

• Options
    I love how much Shkreli loves punk even tho every band he's said he likes would fucking hate him

I laugh every time I remember the hotelier have a legit pic of him wearing one of their shirts on their web store

This is like how Paul Ryan loves Rage Against the Machine

• Options

This is like how Paul Ryan loves Rage Against the Machine

I can't tell if this is a joke or not

• Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Sid Meier's Shut Up and Jam: The Game

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    This is not a good song.
    So why can't I stop listening to it?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyCkhPTU13w

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    If by "rigged" you mean Hillary was better prepared, more organized, understood party rules, had an actual plan, and had the support of high ranking party members who weren't bound by primary results, then yes the primary was rigged.

plus, you know, got more votes

i think superdelegates are a dumb idea and the whole "bernie doesn't have a chance because of them" definitely stifled a lot of momentum going into the later stages of the primaries

i also think people would be a lot more against them if they hadn't benefited hillary but not like it matters now anyway. Hillary is the best candidate and will win and people will handwave away anything against her because at least she's not trump

or maybe trump will win. You never know. I didn't think Brexit would happen and here we are. Politics is awful and i hate it but american politics is totally unavoidable

Bernie never had a chance because he failed to pitch to anyone other than college students and aggrieved white voters.

One of those groups is literally fucking the GOP right now. well technically both, but for different reasons.

"Momentum" is a bullshit narrative term. we have math that tells us how these things will turn out once we actually start collecting samples.

Bernie did fine, just too many people like Hillary too much

Also momentum wasn't a bullshit narrative when people were complaining about Bernie not pulling out and ruining Hillary's chances.

This discussion has been closed.