As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Love] itself shall slumber on

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Yeah, like if a potential partner does something that really bothers you, sure, that's bad

I can't stand cigarettes, for example

Or judgemental people

Or a lot of other things

But a mac and cheese diet seems harmless

Whoever is missing out on a ton of really great food, which is a shame, but whatever

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Like were it up to me I would pretty much have a diet exclusively of mac & cheese, guacamole, and tacos

But I probably need something healthy in there. Probably.

guacamole is super healthy

you're covered

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    I'd kill for a good cheeseburger right now.

I'd kill for a good cheeseburger most days.

• Options
    i'll kill you and make you into a cheeseburger

wait what were we talking about

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular

Moriveth let's go out for some burgers.

You prefer five guys, red robin or something else?

• Options

I prefer cows but you make yours out of whatever you want tho five men seems a tad much

• Options

I've never eaten Red Robin.

My preferred Five Guys burger is "everything on it plus extra stuff".

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    The Royal Red Robin is my favorite

10/10

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited May 2017

See I get a cheeseburger, just ketchup. I'm not a mustard guy and am otherwise easy to please.

I can put away that whole burger and all the bag fries though.

You know what is a good burger topping? A fried egg.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Eating nothing but mac and cheese sounds like something a fussy 6 year old would do

My food preferences are much like a fussy 6 year old. I don't understand why that matters that much.

Well there is a difference between only eats mac n cheese cause its tasty and convenient and Only Eats Mac N Cheese as like a lifestyle choice

I would find the latter very off-putting

edit like I don't know where the line is between food preference and overly picky but macncheegan would be way past that

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options

See I get a cheeseburger, just ketchup. I'm not a mustard guy and am otherwise easy to please.

I've heard that, I need to try that sometime.

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Look if I knew I could I would eat mac and cheese for every fucking meal I would, absolutely, but that would actually kill me.

You'd never poop again. You'd die from mac and chee related poop issues. My desire to not have "mac and chee poop issues" on my death certificate outweighs my desire to wreck my bod with delicious cheesey, buttery noodles every day.

• Options

I've heard that, I need to try that sometime.

You ever get somewhere that has a bob evens try theirs. They got nice thick cut bacon on it to. And real cheddar.

• Options
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Look if I knew I could I would eat mac and cheese for every fucking meal I would, absolutely, but that would actually kill me.

You'd never poop again. You'd die from mac and chee related poop issues. My desire to not have "mac and chee poop issues" on my death certificate outweighs my desire to wreck my bod with delicious cheesey, buttery noodles every day.

Given how much cheese I like to put in my mac & cheese, yeah, this would happen to me

Basically I like my mac & cheese to look like a big block of cheddar, but when you cut into it, surprise, there's also cooked macaroni in it!

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Met a cute girl

Get along, same type of humor, yada yada

Literally only eats mac and cheese

This is real depressing

• Options

Just have your gal bladder removed. That way the butter, or really any fat in any meal, will solve that constipation problem for you.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2017

also don't google colonoscopies of bowel cancer
    or advanced bowel disease
    Eating nothing but mac and cheese sounds like something a fussy 6 year old would do

My food preferences are much like a fussy 6 year old. I don't understand why that matters that much.

food preferences in general I'm not gonna get too upset about, but "only eating one thing" (and that thing being basically carbs and fat with zero fibre) is eventually going to end both badly and painfully

tynic on
  • Options

I'm totally ok with that being on my death certificate

I mean it beats out "too many pork rinds" and "jerked it to death"

• Options
    JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

also don't google colonoscopies of bowel cancer
    or advanced bowel disease

food preferences in general I'm not gonna get too upset about, but "only eating one thing" (and that thing being basically carbs and fat with zero fibre) is eventually going to end both badly and painfully

Well I mean, I hadn't planned on it but ok.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    sometimes you google colonoscopies
    sometimes colonoscopy images are thrust upon you

• Options
    Look when you die just make sure this coroner is the one to autopsy you.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    If anyone wants a taste sensation, crumble up some doritos real fine on your next order of mac n cheese.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Someone who says they literally eat Mac and Cheese probably just really likes Mac and Cheese but eats other stuff most of the time

I might say I literally only drink Gin. I definitely don't I just love gin and dramatic licence.

• Options
    Daimar wrote: »
    If anyone wants a taste sensation, crumble up some doritos real fine on your next order of mac n cheese.

I've actually used cheez-its on occasion

it's good

also bad

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    eating nothing but mac and cheese sounds pretty harmful to... a lot of things, including your colon

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Unless I cook macaroni & cheese under specific conditions (lactose-free milk, half the butter) it will 100% wreck my stomach.

And I mean, it'll destroy me in three minutes from the first bite.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Wow. That just made my day a bummer.

• Options
    GvzbgulGvzbgul Registered User regular
    Every time you do something embarrassing there is a non-zero chance of you dying while doing it ...is something I think about on the toilet far too often.

Rip me, died while having a poo. I'm poo guy now, forever.

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Someone who says they literally eat Mac and Cheese probably just really likes Mac and Cheese but eats other stuff most of the time

I might say I literally only drink Gin. I definitely don't I just love gin and dramatic licence.

She is friends with my friend

Trust me when I say I am using the dictonary definition of literally up there

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular

I dunno

If your tombstone read
    Here Lies

JUGGERNUT

Never Pooped

I'd call that a win

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Lol ikr give the lady a fucking break

Right after the mac and cheese

WINK!

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    You'd never poop again because mac and cheese, the perfect, ideal food for humans, would keep your body acting at 100% efficiency forever with 0 waste generated.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »
    You'd never poop again because mac and cheese, the perfect, ideal food for humans, would keep your body acting at 100% efficiency forever with 0 waste generated.

So long as you don't waste any of that energy on exercise.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    I've never been huge on mac n cheese despite my fondness for cheese and pasta. My mom makes a fantastic one, too.

And as with most broke 20-somethings I had a phase where kraft blue boxes took up a significant portion of my pantry.

Now cheesy potatoes on the other hand...

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular

That just means you need more mac and cheese.

But not much, it's nature's superfood.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

That just means you need more mac and cheese.

But not much, it's nature's superfood.

Not even a superfood can make up for expending some of the body's finite energy. Mac and cheese merely gives you the power to harness that energy for a brief time. What you use, you lose.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Well I'm gonna have mac and cheese tonight, thanks folks

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    I'm not

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I had a couple of them things what you microwave with a crisper sleeve.

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    Daimar wrote: »
    I've been to a few fairly fancy restaurants that top their mac & cheese with crumbled potato chips or cheetos. Yum!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
This discussion has been closed.