Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[5E OOC] Before the Darkness - "Who Watches the Poopmen"

1293031323335»

• RainfallRainfall Dungeon Queen Registered User regular
    Oh shit today's d&d day
    Yeah sure let's fight

The Hanged Maniguanacus
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) Expert WhinerRegistered User regular
    oh shit, we're gonna fight?

I am streamer, destroyer of worlds. [M, Tu, W, F: 2-6 pm EST] and [Saturday: 3-8 pm EST]
    Twitter
  • iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    Nah, we had 2 fights last week, no combats for at least a month

RainfallDoobh
    whoops, wont be getting to San Antonio until late friday next week

I am streamer, destroyer of worlds. [M, Tu, W, F: 2-6 pm EST] and [Saturday: 3-8 pm EST]
    Twitter
  • The Hanged ManThe Hanged Man Once I ate a pizza so big, they gave me a prize. Then I threw up and they took it back.Registered User regular
    No worries. I'll dig through the schedule at some point and post a time for a second game. Or maybe just move the only game to a later day and spend my thursday in a self-destructive orgy of gluttony.

TWITTER: @DesertLeviathan, PSN: LeviathanAscends
    3DS: 1590-4800-2407, SWITCH: SW-3925-2368-8101
    2kPRT5C.png
    8zap3khls3w8.jpg

tu0s5710n8na.png

The Hanged Man
  • The Hanged ManThe Hanged Man Once I ate a pizza so big, they gave me a prize. Then I threw up and they took it back.Registered User regular
    May have to be a short game for me if I'm not able to get my last PAX prep done before hand, but I think I'm on track to have everything ready.

2kPRT5C.png
    May have to be a short game for me if I'm not able to get my last PAX prep done before hand, but I think I'm on track to have everything ready.

That's okay, I feel that this is going to be more of a "plan your assault on the Reaching Realm" sesh than a massive battle sesh

Melding
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    don't forget the arson though. we have a genasi who has a compound that should be able to set rock on fire.

I won't stop you from committing arson but I do ask you to consider what purpose it serves

iguanacus
    Yeah, Cuthbert wasnt down for the whole Exterminatus thing last week.

nah nah, we burn down the big building to try to cut off the reaching realm from the prime material plane

Doobh
    I actually forgot it was tuesday until about half an hour ago

Twitter
    I might be a touch late, but we're definitely on for tonight.

I have completed all necessary tasks, and I am ready to play.

2kPRT5C.png
    I have met Scott. He is a good dude.

Twitter
    RainfalliguanacusThe Hanged Man
    I have met Melissa, and decided she is adorable and that I am adopting her as my little sister on the Internet.

2kPRT5C.png
    iguanacusDoobhRainfall
    Ah shit, did we get any photos together aside from the forum group shot?

2kPRT5C.png
    we didn't! I was maligning that later on in the day

Twitter
    Ah well, there will be future times. At least we got our incredibly blurry Forum Photo!

2kPRT5C.png
    Doobh
    I'm ready for Tortle Time Tuesday

Twitter
    iguanacus
    I have meant to post this like six times since 11 am but I have some friends coming over to my apartment tonight so I gotta cancel, but we will Definitely be on for next week. Or we could do thursday, I guess?

The Hanged Man
    fine by me, I can get some more rest in

have a good time, Envy!

Twitter
    i am still up for hanging out if anyone wants to

I could pop in

Twitter
    Yeah, I'll probably be hanging around.

2kPRT5C.png