overwatch: rip battle mercy august 2017 - august 2017

• Options
    templewulftemplewulf The Team Chump USARegistered User regular
    Brutal J wrote: »
    templewulf wrote: »
    Skeith wrote: »
    Found a thing:

Is that a... baguette aiming device?

I would actually be way interested in a non-mouse, non-thumbstick aiming device, edible or not.

Eh, it would get stale after awhile.

Your puns bring me pain.

Twitch.tv/FiercePunchStudios | PSN | Steam | Discord | SFV CFN: templewulf
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    Decided to try out Tracer, and immediately one-clipped another Tracer with perfect tracking. Spent the rest of the game wildly spraying like a chump.

That one clip felt good though.

I really want to get better with a DPS hero. I'm not comfortable with anyone other than D.Va, Symm, or Mercy, and that's not enough of a pool for comp.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Had a solid Pharah game. Most obvious mistake was not paying attention to the Widow trails at 20 seconds in.

https://youtu.be/F3dTXFBJVx8

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

If it was the POTG of her on top of the mech nonchalantly chewing gum I would buy it in a flash

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »
    crwth wrote: »
    dude you've been saying that since *googles the release date of overwatch*

Because pugging is not fun in that game
    I have friends on this forum but they don't seem that interested in playing

I am 100% interested in playing with PAers! Are you on PC at EST evening times?

Maybe?
    Work has it impossible to play after work because I get off a random times
    On my weekends sadly

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    feeling pretty good about my placement matches so far. diamond possible? i've got a bag of medals in each one so far

if i got diamond then i could get a golden gun next season D:

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Ashcroft wrote: »
    Decided to try out Tracer, and immediately one-clipped another Tracer with perfect tracking. Spent the rest of the game wildly spraying like a chump.

That one clip felt good though.

I really want to get better with a DPS hero. I'm not comfortable with anyone other than D.Va, Symm, or Mercy, and that's not enough of a pool for comp.

Those are my mains!

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2017
    davidsdurions on
  • Options
    templewulftemplewulf The Team Chump USARegistered User regular
    crwth wrote: »
    dude you've been saying that since *googles the release date of overwatch*

Because pugging is not fun in that game
    I have friends on this forum but they don't seem that interested in playing

I am 100% interested in playing with PAers! Are you on PC at EST evening times?

Maybe?
    Work has it impossible to play after work because I get off a random times
    On my weekends sadly

I sent you a bnet friend request. Let's coordinate something!

Twitch.tv/FiercePunchStudios | PSN | Steam | Discord | SFV CFN: templewulf
  • Options
    I found a way to climb. Completely and utterly destroy your sleep schedule so that you are wide awake at 1am, and play when everyone else is way more tired than you. It's working, I'm closing back in on Plat.

I see no way this could negatively impact my life.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    SixshotStrikerSixshotStriker Registered User regular
    Should be easy for me then as my sleep schedule is already a mess.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    I found a way to climb. Completely and utterly destroy your sleep schedule so that you are wide awake at 1am, and play when everyone else is way more tired than you. It's working, I'm closing back in on Plat.

I used to play around that time but the amount of toxic players and dude throwing watches was too much.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

I used to play around that time but the amount of toxic players and dude throwing watches was too much.

Are they throwing watches because they want to see time fly?

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    damn i thought i was kicking ass but i placed firmly in plat. oh well

6-4, two of the losses were just total disasters, and one of the wins, some jerk conned me into switching off of my best character by saying it wasnt good on that map, and then instantly locked into it

what the fuck, people

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    The system does intentionally place you lower than you were last season and gives a boost to SR gained for the first handful of matches IIRC, if you're just a little bit off being promoted.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    ill probably never mcree this hard again in my life

quickplay, where turning around to look who is owning you is strictly forbidden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXuJQfqGq8I

• Options
    SixshotStrikerSixshotStriker Registered User regular
    So here's a thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajbpGyoCE5Q

The video posits that the classification of heroes could be reworked, citing games like DOTA. I think it's at least worth a talk because clarifying what heroes do what and why they have that label could go a long way. You might say "Doesn't the game already do that?" They go into that, citing Symmetra (listed as support but behaves more like a builder). Anyway, it's just something that got my attention.

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    welp i'm pretty sure i've gotten two new drops in the last five lootboxes

that duplicate fix can't come soon enough

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Our healer was told, by our snap hanzo pick, after whining about getting heals, that should help keep tracer off the healer.

Hanzo's response?

" What you gotta protect the healer for them to do their job?"

My face hurts from the palm

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    welp i'm pretty sure i've gotten two new drops in the last five lootboxes

that duplicate fix can't come soon enough

I have less than a quarter of the items in the game on PC and I'm already getting 2 or 3 dupes a box.

I hope they don't makes us wait until the Summer Games update, since that'll probably be August 1st.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    EinzelEinzel Registered User regular
    I hope they push it out. I need to recoup overbux.

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Einzel wrote: »
    I hope they push it out. I need to recoup overbux.

They said the coin amounts are being adjusted as well to make up for the lesser amount of dupes, so theoretically it shouldn't make a difference on this front.

• Options
    Oh I was misreading. I thought the hope was to push out the next event cause I burned up a lot on this last one.

The dupe refund increase is an asap thing, imo.

• Options
    Oh yeah, both is a good idea. :+1:

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

Are they throwing watches because they want to see time fly?

The watches don't go over anything unless you throw them.

• Options
    the cheatthe cheat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I miss this game!

tKfL2Yd.png?1
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Mystery heroes is so much fun.

What's on the other team right now? 1, 2, 3, and 4 Genjis!

Goodness me that was crazy for little bit.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Tonkka wrote: »
    Mystery heroes is so much fun.

What's on the other team right now? 1, 2, 3, and 4 Genjis!

Goodness me that was crazy for little bit.

There's nothing worse than getting The Full Shimada in mystery. This includes honorary Shimadas like Widow and Sombra.

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    you never go full shimada

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    shimadamada

• Options
    I keep staring at the £500 D.Va statue.

I mean, I've spent £500 on things before. My TV was £500 and all I do is look at it. It's practically the same as a statue, right?

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    I keep staring at the £500 D.Va statue.

I mean, I've spent £500 on things before. My TV was £500 and all I do is look at it. It's practically the same as a statue, right?

You can't change the channel on your D.va statue.

• Options
    Well the problem is it goes into the other things I would spend that money on like a car or paint for my 40k stuff or a new tv or other things

• Options
    The other team's D.Va ate our Zarya's grav, and immediately hit the laughing emote and the LOL voiceline.

*sniff* games really are art

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    People really seem to be falling all over themselves about this Doomfist guy.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I still think it's funny that they launched the game with no plans to make doomfist a playable hero

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    What can I say...I really like heroes whose main strategy is punch things really hard.

• Options
    It would be funnier if they continue to hype up Doomfist and keep chucking out other heroes until blizzcon

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    What can I say...I really like heroes whose main strategy is punch things really hard.

it turns out "Doomfist" is an ironic name, he's actually going to be a support hero

This discussion has been closed.