Options

[Heroes of the Storm 2.0] Ya'll need to sign up for this tournament, though

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    they'll give it to gamon

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    Rehgar plays very much like a melee assassin. You have to wait out cooldowns or ensure that your positioning is very good before lunging in, and then you stay in melee range as long as you can to do damage, and then use Z to leave, chase, or get extra damage. His beefy HP pool and surprising melee damage (especially when paired with Lightning Shield) means that he can win a face-to-face fight with a surprising number of heroes.

You can get some talents that will alter how you play, and in some games you can just never go into melee range, but if you're talking about maximizing his play then you do the same things you would with any other melee assassin. If he's not in the other team's face biting them and doing damage then you really should just be playing Medic or something.

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    If he's not in the other team's face biting them and doing damage then you really should just be playing Medic or something.

So true. He's got a lot of mobility with Ghost Wolf and Earthbind Totem. If you're in wolf form, you almost always want to land a bite then plop down your Earthbind Totem for escape / chase. Also remember that there's a cast range for Earthbind Totem, you'd want to put it down head of where the enemy is moving for maximum AoE slows.

Also, if you have trouble landing your Ancestral Healings, you could always try to land a regular heal/shield before it lands

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    ArcticLancerArcticLancer Best served chilled. Registered User regular
    I mean, I guess I'll just go out and note that the higher up you go in opponent quality, the less time you want to be doing anything actually aggressive as Rhegar. @Inquisitor77 kinda nailed it that there's really a time and place to be going in, and it is not literally every moment you're in wolf form and able to right click. You will get dead a lot and your team will lament the loss of your heals.
    But the reverse is true too - lower tier games people won't lock you down, so you can get away with more bites. You just need to be aware that it's not something you should crutch on as you seek to improve. Rhegar is hard right now; he's not at all top of the heap for supports and you should expect to have lower healing and damage than the likes of Uther, Lili, Kharazim or Auriel. He's a lot more flexible than someone like Morales, so you can certainly have more fun playing him~ But his effectiveness can also heavily depend on your team composition so you can have some really inconsistent performances. If you really like him, just do your best and don't expect to rock the world every game.

• Options
    milk ducksmilk ducks High Mucky Muck Big Tits TownRegistered User regular
    I literally want Garrosh to just be Axe from Dota.

• Options
    Played a quick 14-minute match with @Threeve this evening , just testing out a new webcam that I bought after work. I'll definitely mess around with it more over the weekend, but I'm pretty happy with it for what it is. Also gave me the opportunity to live-cast a bit more, as I clearly need all the practice I can get, lol. It is definitely a skill you have to work hard on to develop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pym97o15yNs&feature=youtu.be

• Options
    MMMigMMMig Registered User regular
    Played an unranked with Invictus and Auralinx on Braxis.

My azmo got 8 upvotes apparently!
    (I left when it was at 7 :( )

l4lGvOw.png
    Witty signature comment goes here...

wra
  • Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Here's my Garrosh idea (spoilered for really long read):
    Garrosh
    Warrior/Bruiser
    Melee Attacker

Abilities:
    • Q - Equip a Weapon (see below).
    • W - Throwing Axe: Throw an axe dealing 75 damage and 30% Slow for 3 seconds to the first enemy it hits. (12CD)
    • E - Armor Up: Gain 25 Physical Armor for 3 seconds. (15CD)
    • R - Equip Gorehowl: Equip Gorehowl which makes your next 2 Basic Attacks deal 400% bonus damage and in a large AOE in front of him (80CD)
    • R - Brawl: All nearby Heroes come together into a fight taking 80 damage a second for 4 secs. Then one hero is ejected at a time until all are out. (90CD)
    • D - Inner Rage: Quest: Every time you take damage from enemy Heroes, gain 1 Rage. Activate to spend all Rage to gain 1 Magic Armor for 3 seconds. Max Rage stored is 50. Reward: At 500 Rage collected, gain 500 max health.

Level 1 Talents:
    • Equip Arcanite Reaper (Q): Your next 3 Basic Attacks deal 200% bonus damage and deals damage to all enemies in a long line. (15CD)
    • Equip Death's Bite (Q): Your next 3 Basic Attacks deal 150% bonus damage and when used up deals small damage to all enemies around you. (15CD)
    • Equip Cursed Blade (Q): Your next 3 Basic Attacks deal 75% bonus damage and reduce enemy armor by 25 for 3 seconds. Your armor is reduced by 15 while this is equipped. (15CD)

Level 4 Talents:
    • Battle Rage (E): Armor Up grants 15% movement speed bonus while active
    • Commanding Shout (E): Armor Up grants nearby minions and mercs gain 50% damage bonus and can't be killed while active
    • Crush: Destroy a minion. It drops a Healing Orb. (45CD)

Level 7 Talents:
    • Upgrade! (Q): Your equipped weapon deals an extra 50% damage
    • Bouncing Blade (W): Your Throwing Axe hits all enemies
    • Execute: Deal 75 damage to an enemy. If it dies, refresh this cooldown. (15CD)

Level 10 Talents:
    • R - Equip Gorehowl: Equip Gorehowl which makes your next 2 Basic Attacks deal 400% bonus damage and in a large AOE in front of him (80CD)
    • R - Brawl: All nearby Heroes come together into a fight taking 80 damage a second for 4 secs. Then one hero is ejected at a time until all are out. (90CD)

Level 13 Talents:
    • Battle Rage: Activate to deal 10% of max HP to yourself to gain 100% bonus damage for 2 seconds (8CD)
    • Dual Wielding (W): Throwing Axe gains an additional charge and increases Slow by 20%.
    • Tank Up (E): Armor Up lasts for 3 extra seconds.

Level 16 Talents:
    • Charge (Q): Gain 10% move speed while you have a weapon equipped.
    • Rampage (D): Inner Rage lasts for 3 extra seconds.
    • Mortal Strike: Activate to deal 200 damage to the nearest enemy Hero. Deals double damage if you're below 25% health. (45CD)

Level 20 Talents:
    • Heroic Strike (R): Gorehowl gains 1 extra use and has the cooldown reduced by 20 seconds.
    • I Know A Guy (R): Friendly heroes always leave the Brawl first
    • Sleep With The Fishes (Q): Your equipped weapon automatically reequips. Does not work on Gorehowl.
    • Blood Warrior (D): Quest: Gain 2000 Rage. Reward: Gain 25 Magical Armor.

Probably too powerful or not unique enough to separate him from the rest of the Warriors in the game. Could definitely be a nightmare though in the right hands.

Not a single Ysaarj related thing. (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wow.gamepedia.com/Y%27Shaarj&ved=0ahUKEwjIz5PN59LUAhVC3WMKHR0FCd4QFggeMAA&usg=AFQjCNH28zZt0moKmAX5kX9XGvg_yPNUQw)?

Guessing this is the hearthstone version of Garrosh? I'd think they'd do the WoW one of they did him since in HS he's a stand in for warrior class while in WoW he's Garrosh.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    edited June 2017
    Garden of Terror. We're doing well, controlling the early game, really pushing them out of the map objectives, first to get a terror. Feeling good.

Second terror, there was kind of a mismatched team fight in the middle lane, we lost it. No big deal, we'd been winning them before, just had to pull back and regroup. I grab the second terror and make my way down to the bottom lane to apply some pressure elsewhere.

And then just fucking misclick the eject button. For no good reason, just fat-fingered it. Just the stupidest thing I'd ever done. Everyone was very nice, but I think it would have been an important really important to at least pressure them on the bottom lane and draw 3-4 of them away. Instead it was just a total waste. Ultimately we ended up losing, and I consider my huge mistake a big reason why we lost. Feels real bad, especially fucking up while playing with a bunch of forumers.

Apologies to @CareerKnight @butts and a fella named Frodo who may or may not be a PA guy but joined us with some of the other PA folks who were rotating in and out.

Imposing a timeout on myself for that colossal flounder.

GoodKingJayIII on
    Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    milk ducks wrote: »
    Played a quick 14-minute match with @Threeve this evening , just testing out a new webcam that I bought after work. I'll definitely mess around with it more over the weekend, but I'm pretty happy with it for what it is. Also gave me the opportunity to live-cast a bit more, as I clearly need all the practice I can get, lol. It is definitely a skill you have to work hard on to develop.

In this game:

Camps?

Camps.

Their camp?

Their camp.

TEAM THEY ARE HERE HELP ME

OH NO TEAM WE ARE ALL DYING

Rez?

Rez.

Objective?

Objective.

Camp?

Camp.

<3 u ducks never change u do u imma do me

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    edited June 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pym97o15yNs&amp;feature=youtu.be

Noice.

I think you should put a sticky note near you with things to talk about when you're dead or running back as a reminder. My suggestions would be:

-analyze talent choices/talk about alternate builds
    - talk about the map and map strategy, particular granular knowledge of the map you can share is cool too
    - talk about the teams' comps and speculate on the fight strategy or which ults complement each other

So It Goes on
  • Options
    Garden of Terror. We're doing well, controlling the early game, really pushing them out of the map objectives, first to get a terror. Feeling good.

Second terror, there was kind of a mismatched team fight in the middle lane, we lost it. No big deal, we'd been winning them before, just had to pull back and regroup. I grab the second terror and make my way down to the bottom lane to apply some pressure elsewhere.

And then just fucking misclick the eject button. For no good reason, just fat-fingered it. Just the stupidest thing I'd ever done. Everyone was very nice, but I think it would have been an important really important to at least pressure them on the bottom lane and draw 3-4 of them away. Instead it was just a total waste. Ultimately we ended up losing, and I consider my huge mistake a big reason why we lost. Feels real bad, especially fucking up while playing with a bunch of forumers.

Apologies to CareerKnight and a fella named Frodo who may or may not be a PA guy but joined us with some of the other PA folks who were rotating in and out.

Hey. Hey. I've done that before. Mashed R literally a few seconds after I got in it.

It's cool man.

• Options

We were up against pretty inexperienced players, to be honest. I didn't think they had the situational awareness to notice I was missing, and I actually still think they didn't; they more or less stumbled into me by luck. I gambled on the camp and lost, no biggie. I just wish I hadn't gotten Johanna and Xul killed for my mistake.

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    edited June 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pym97o15yNs&amp;feature=youtu.be

Guest-starring Jay as Johanna, mistiming condemns and somehow always starting fights behind everyone else.

But I look cool spinning around in circles on this cloud, guys!
    So It Goes wrote: »

Apologies to CareerKnight and a fella named Frodo who may or may not be a PA guy but joined us with some of the other PA folks who were rotating in and out.

Hey. Hey. I've done that before. Mashed R literally a few seconds after I got in it.

It's cool man.

<3

GoodKingJayIII on
    Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    morgan_cokemorgan_coke Registered User regular
    Just lost a game on Hanamura because half my team didn't know that the boss made a round fire. God I hate low level play sometimes. Like, ELO hell is made up, but when you're playing below your normal level, sometimes you lose matches that you absolutely, 100% should have won, because your team is made up of morons.

XBL: Morgan Coke Yes, there is a space, not an underscore. I'm old school like that.
    Battle.net: morgancoke#1589

Titan's Creed: Jump first, don't ask questions, punch everything
  • Options

We were up against pretty inexperienced players, to be honest. I didn't think they had the situational awareness to notice I was missing, and I actually still think they didn't; they more or less stumbled into me by luck. I gambled on the camp and lost, no biggie. I just wish I hadn't gotten Johanna and Xul killed for my mistake.

Yeah, I think Threeve had the right idea in terms of positioning to give you some peel and an escape route, but being on Nazeebo meant that you were dead once they saw you and showed up with multiple heroes.

• Options
    CareerKnightCareerKnight Registered User regular
    You know you have a god awful team when you have the most hero damage, most kills, and indeed the only kills for your team.... as Azmodan :( . All of them were solo efforts and its not like we had no assassins, I beat a Raynor and a Thrall.

• Options
    If he's not in the other team's face biting them and doing damage then you really should just be playing Medic or something.

So true. He's got a lot of mobility with Ghost Wolf and Earthbind Totem. If you're in wolf form, you almost always want to land a bite then plop down your Earthbind Totem for escape / chase. Also remember that there's a cast range for Earthbind Totem, you'd want to put it down head of where the enemy is moving for maximum AoE slows.

Also, if you have trouble landing your Ancestral Healings, you could always try to land a regular heal/shield before it lands

Two things to follow up on this:

1) Ancestral has a very long wind-up time, especially against better opponents. You are better off casting it too early than too late. Once you see someone getting focus fired, especially if it's the tank, you should cast it. Don't wait until they are "low". If they are at half HP and still being attacked, that's basically the perfect time to cast it.

2) Rehgar does have a basic combo, especially in a lane match-up but also while chasing.

Z into Ghost Wolf
    Run up to the enemy and basic attack (lunge)
    Drop E at max range behind them
    Cast W on the Totem (or yourself, if you notice they are smart about killing the totem ASAP)
    Attack the face until they die or run away

You can practice this so that it happens very, very quickly. This combo wins against almost everyone who isn't a tank or a melee trade hero like Butcher. It works even better when you take Lightning Bond, because you get two Lightning Shields doing damage.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2017
    Smrtnik wrote: »
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Here's my Garrosh idea (spoilered for really long read):
    Garrosh
    Warrior/Bruiser
    Melee Attacker

Abilities:
    • Q - Equip a Weapon (see below).
    • W - Throwing Axe: Throw an axe dealing 75 damage and 30% Slow for 3 seconds to the first enemy it hits. (12CD)
    • E - Armor Up: Gain 25 Physical Armor for 3 seconds. (15CD)
    • D - Inner Rage: Quest: Every time you take damage from enemy Heroes, gain 1 Rage. Activate to spend all Rage to gain 1 Magic Armor for 3 seconds. Max Rage stored is 50. Reward: At 500 Rage collected, gain 500 max health.

Level 1 Talents:
    • Equip Arcanite Reaper (Q): Your next 3 Basic Attacks deal 200% bonus damage and deals damage to all enemies in a long line. (15CD)
    • Equip Death's Bite (Q): Your next 3 Basic Attacks deal 150% bonus damage and when used up deals small damage to all enemies around you. (15CD)
    • Equip Cursed Blade (Q): Your next 3 Basic Attacks deal 75% bonus damage and reduce enemy armor by 25 for 3 seconds. Your armor is reduced by 15 while this is equipped. (15CD)

Level 4 Talents:
    • Battle Rage (E): Armor Up grants 15% movement speed bonus while active
    • Commanding Shout (E): Armor Up grants nearby minions and mercs gain 50% damage bonus and can't be killed while active
    • Crush: Destroy a minion. It drops a Healing Orb. (45CD)

Level 7 Talents:
    • Upgrade! (Q): Your equipped weapon deals an extra 50% damage
    • Bouncing Blade (W): Your Throwing Axe hits all enemies
    • Execute: Deal 75 damage to an enemy. If it dies, refresh this cooldown. (15CD)

Level 10 Talents:

Level 13 Talents:
    • Battle Rage: Activate to deal 10% of max HP to yourself to gain 100% bonus damage for 2 seconds (8CD)
    • Dual Wielding (W): Throwing Axe gains an additional charge and increases Slow by 20%.
    • Tank Up (E): Armor Up lasts for 3 extra seconds.

Level 16 Talents:
    • Charge (Q): Gain 10% move speed while you have a weapon equipped.
    • Rampage (D): Inner Rage lasts for 3 extra seconds.
    • Mortal Strike: Activate to deal 200 damage to the nearest enemy Hero. Deals double damage if you're below 25% health. (45CD)

Level 20 Talents:
    • Heroic Strike (R): Gorehowl gains 1 extra use and has the cooldown reduced by 20 seconds.
    • I Know A Guy (R): Friendly heroes always leave the Brawl first
    • Sleep With The Fishes (Q): Your equipped weapon automatically reequips. Does not work on Gorehowl.
    • Blood Warrior (D): Quest: Gain 2000 Rage. Reward: Gain 25 Magical Armor.

Probably too powerful or not unique enough to separate him from the rest of the Warriors in the game. Could definitely be a nightmare though in the right hands.

Not a single Ysaarj related thing. (https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&amp;source=web&amp;rct=j&amp;url=https://wow.gamepedia.com/Y%27Shaarj&amp;ved=0ahUKEwjIz5PN59LUAhVC3WMKHR0FCd4QFggeMAA&amp;usg=AFQjCNH28zZt0moKmAX5kX9XGvg_yPNUQw)?

Guessing this is the hearthstone version of Garrosh? I'd think they'd do the WoW one of they did him since in HS he's a stand in for warrior class while in WoW he's Garrosh.

Ysaarj is pretty terrible in Warrior decks. Also, what's a WoW? :p

Edit: yeah this is totally a HS Garrosh. Almost every talent is named after a card in hearthstone.

MNC Dover on
    Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    DUDE I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE PUBBY AURIELS

WHY DOES NO ONE KNOW HOW TO PLAY HER

holy shit

i'm getting fuckin beefed on by greymane/rehgar and i'm running away and auriel is RIGHT THE EFF THERE and she is sitting on a full bar of energy and i'm like "please god PLEASE LORD HELP ME JUST, HEAL ME, PLEASE,"

nop

so i die

and i'm like "auriel, what the hecking gosh dang was that"

"i couldn't heal you, you died too fast xD"

motherFUCKER IT TOOK THEM LIKE 8 SECONDS TO KILL ME WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING

oh right, you were bitching at our valla or something, i don't know. shit wasn't on cooldown i know that for a fuckin' fact

AND SHE TOOK RESURRECT

AND DIDN'T USE IT

EXCEPT ONCE ON BUTCHER, WHO SHE WAS GROUPED WITH

and she wasn't hatting myself or valla, instead hatting butcher

who she was grouped with................

ANYWAY.

Anyway. We won that game, somehow, despite Butcher being Leeroy-fuckin'-Jenkins over here, and despite our terrible Scumbag Steve Auriel over there. We won!! I guess!!!!

I dunno. It's one of those wins that doesn't feel good though, right? Like we didn't win because we played well, we won because the enemy team played even worse than we did. Gaaaawwwd.

Oh well. It's still a win, and that's very preferable to a loss. I'm not upset or angry or salty, just... flustered I guess. What a weird game.

Dibby on
    DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    When the pubbies are just crushing your spirit, sometimes you just gotta do that carry thing, and be all like "broad shoulders yo, broad shoulders".

6zyryezsea2y.jpg

Oh, and just an FYI for everyone, if I don't take your play request, it's not because I'm mad at you or something, it's because I'm either about to log off, or on tilt, and I don't want to subject any of you to that. It's a decline out of luv.

XBL: Morgan Coke Yes, there is a space, not an underscore. I'm old school like that.

• Options
    Dibby wrote: »
    DUDE I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE PUBBY AURIELS

WHY DOES NO ONE KNOW HOW TO PLAY HER

holy shit

i'm getting fuckin beefed on by greymane/rehgar and i'm running away and auriel is RIGHT THE EFF THERE and she is sitting on a full bar of energy and i'm like "please god PLEASE LORD HELP ME JUST, HEAL ME, PLEASE,"

nop

so i die

and i'm like "auriel, what the hecking gosh dang was that"

"i couldn't heal you, you died too fast xD"

motherFUCKER IT TOOK THEM LIKE 8 SECONDS TO KILL ME WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING

oh right, you were bitching at our valla or something, i don't know. shit wasn't on cooldown i know that for a fuckin' fact

AND SHE TOOK RESURRECT

AND DIDN'T USE IT

EXCEPT ONCE ON BUTCHER, WHO SHE WAS GROUPED WITH

and she wasn't hatting myself or valla, instead hatting butcher

who she was grouped with................

ANYWAY.

Anyway. We won that game, somehow, despite Butcher being Leeroy-fuckin'-Jenkins over here, and despite our terrible Scumbag Steve Auriel over there. We won!! I guess!!!!

I dunno. It's one of those wins that doesn't feel good though, right? Like we didn't win because we played well, we won because the enemy team played even worse than we did. Gaaaawwwd.

Oh well. It's still a win, and that's very preferable to a loss. I'm not upset or angry or salty, just... flustered I guess. What a weird game.

Some people take their pocket Auriel role very seriously is all Dibs.

• Options
    I might start taking Resurrect

Dunno might be good on the bigger maps

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    I honestly think Ressurect is only an option if you just straight up can't land good Aegis-es, it's such a huge teamfight swing. Like sure sometime they pop out and immediately die but a lot of other times you drop a bomb heal on them as they pop out and immediately get a ton of energy back from the level 1 heal = hurt talent because they were bunched up around them and suddenly the enemy team just ate a shitton of damage and the fight is suddenly massively in your favor

Auriel is a gud hero

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    It's risen as the preferred option with the most recent changes to it. Honestly it's easier to use and probably provides more value than Aegis at most skill levels. The truth is that a poorly-used Aegis can kill someone when they normally would not have died. For example, that game that ducks posted where Rynox put Aegis on me and Li-Ming used it to throw a combo at my face.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Aegis lets auriel respond to burst damage by canceling it out, doing a large aoe, and generating a full energy bar. it's crazy strong.

i think i'd only take rez in double support comps, and even still probably not because aegis just does so many things.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    In the last two weeks I've had to yell at multiple auriels to hat someone, anyone, instead of just hanging out in a teamfight and generating no hope

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    SeGaTai wrote: »
    In the last two weeks I've had to yell at multiple auriels to hat someone, anyone, instead of just hanging out in a teamfight and generating no hope

It's funny because they are also generating no hope IRL.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Replay Analysis of a Bronze League Player:
    https://youtu.be/eR0FXNlafRA

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I hope Garrosh isn't next, I hate Garrosh. If they're going to do another Orc give us Doomhammer or Grom or something.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    So Summer Event is probably going to start next tuesday, according to the data mining. So maybe details released today.

Also given the schedule we should be seeing a new hero a week after that considering it'll have been 3 weeks since Malth was released. No clue how they are gonna run that though. We've had no news or teasers and they'd have to start the PTR soon. Maybe they are gonna go for another 4 week gap and release it right after the Summer Event stops if the event is only 2 weeks?

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Bleh. Placed into silver 3. I really felt like I played better than that. Oh well, time for the long, slow grind!

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Aurial.

I got yelled at and called names by a thrall yesterday. Because my heals were too low. Six minutes in. When he had less damage then everyone then me.

Like, ok sweetie. My heals depend on yall actually doing damage.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Aurial.

I got yelled at and called names by a thrall yesterday. Because my heals were too low. Six minutes in. When he had less damage then everyone then me.

My favorite moments as pubbie auriel is winning hero or siege damage because my team refuses to either waveclear or fight enemies.

• Options
    Man.... I need to learn not to solo queue late at night when it's past my bedtime already.

Had a game yesterday where we were insanely ahead. Enemy had two keeps left and we were only two forts down.

For some reason 3 of our allies decided to just mill around mid-lane in front of the enemy keep and literally not do anything.
    Nazeebo and I were bottom getting a merc (there was nothing else to do at the moment), and after pleading with the three to join us, they all get picked off. That just snowballed into enemy getting the next dragon (lv 21) and ending the game.

So extremely frustrating.

l4lGvOw.png

wra
  • Options
    NyhtNyht Registered User regular
    I hope Garrosh isn't next, I hate Garrosh. If they're going to do another Orc give us Doomhammer or Grom or something.

Yeah man. After playing Mists of Pandaria and then Warlords ... there's NO good feelings for Garrosh on my end. Nothing but white hot burning rage.

If they actually put that douche in the game, I will full tilt to focus fire him every single game. For RP purposes, I might even play Thrall more when I do it, stealing the kill from all the other teams.

• Options
    @MNC Dover

Hey so tourney is tomorrow, starts at 3 PM Eastern?

Do we have enough players for 2+ teams?

Also, did you put me down as a Silver?
    I think I'm more of a gold->plat, maybe...

l4lGvOw.png

wra
  • Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    Frozenzen wrote: »
    Aurial.

My favorite moments as pubbie auriel is winning hero or siege damage because my team refuses to either waveclear or fight enemies.

psssst

you can't be pubby auriel

pubby refers to your rando teammates that you get matched with, not yourself :P

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    CareerKnightCareerKnight Registered User regular
    Tournament Update

We have enough players for tomorrow (though since we have a couple maybes in there anyone who still wants in should say so as you could still get to play), which means we need team captains. Any volunteers?

• Options
    edited June 2017
    TFW you finish a game on Blackheart's with 40k exp and your "chase til he dies always engage Chen" is explaining to you that you have zero map awareness.

EDIT: At least we won.

morgan_coke on

This discussion has been closed.