Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Somewhere, in Chaldea, this could all be happening right now

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    I pulled Orion and Medea Lily. I'm in need of a good Caster so that's nice.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    OG Medea is potentially a bit more useful if you need a good Caster for purposes of killing Assassins

Medea Lily is a support character, healing NP and godawful Attack

That said, Healer is a pretty rare niche in FGO, and she can heal like 9000 health to the entire party in a single turn

Maddoc on
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Plus Medea Lily lacks a Spooky Hood which is a serious flaw

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I have no idea what I'm going to do with my Support list now once I get everyone leveled. I have some choices. Any inputs?

Saber: Altera probably for now. Gonna be Grail'ing my Nero, but Altera is more general use.
    Archer: Orion or Gilgamesh? Also have a NP5 Emiya, but he's gonna be stuck at lvl70 till I get more materials.
    Lancer: lvl90 Grail'd Cu with decent skill levels so far and Scathach.
    Rider: NP lvl5 Martha sitting here now, though she hasn't had her interlude buffs yet, she's still a fantastic support-dps. I'm also leveling Mary Read so that might be a later option.
    Assassin: My weakest link. Lvl60 Kojiro here right now. I'll be leveling my NP lvl5 Carmilla here eventually when I can spare the materials she needs.
    Caster: Things get hard here. I have a Max Fou'd Tamamo. I also have a NP lvl3 Medea (Lily) who's an amazing healer. And I'll eventually have a leveled Waver. I have no idea which of the first two I should put here. Tama is the Arts-support. Lily's heals at NP3 are stupidly good.
    Berserker: NP lvl2 Vlad. I'll be leveling other 'zerkers later so he's the top spot for now. This might later be a NP lvl5 Tamamo Cat once I level her if people would rather have that than Vlad. Or a NP lvl4 Lancelot. Or a NP lvl3 Heracles. What can I say? I have an affinity for Berserkers?

I could run Cu + Scathach, Tamamo + Medea Lily, or Altera + Nero pretty soon. Any combination people want?

Also, if you've not Friended Me, make sure to send me a PM with your Summoner Name to make sure I accept.

vagrant_winds on
    // Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Uhhhhh, well shit. There goes the rest of my gacha luck for the year.
    CmKmFTr.jpg

Stragint on
    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Stragint wrote: »
    CmKmFTr.jpg

Hate. So much hate. That is an utterly absurdly good pull.

Edit: Is that a second 2030? Because hate++ now that I see it has no "new" over it.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    What. The. Fuck!?

• Options
    Polaritie wrote: »
    CmKmFTr.jpg

Edit: Is that a second 2030? Because hate++ now that I see it has no "new" over it.

Yea, that is my second.

If it helps at all that is my sixth and last pull and the only other thing I got worth mentioning is the first 2030.

What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    CmKmFTr.jpg

Yea, that is my second.

If it helps at all that is my sixth and last pull and the only other thing I got worth mentioning is the first 2030.

I feel like breaking that pull and an additional 2030 over six pulls is still very lucky overall. Good stuff!

While getting Scathach and Drake are far more exciting, getting your first copy of kaleidoscope is a really big deal. It's a huge immediate boost to your effectiveness.

EDIT:
    I have no idea what I'm going to do with my Support list now once I get everyone leveled. I have some choices. Any inputs?

Saber: Altera probably for now. Gonna be Grail'ing my Nero, but Altera is more general use.
    Archer: Orion or Gilgamesh? Also have a NP5 Emiya, but he's gonna be stuck at lvl70 till I get more materials.
    Rider: NP lvl5 Martha sitting here now, though she hasn't had her interlude buffs yet, she's still a fantastic support-dps. I'm also leveling Mary Read so that might be a later option.
    Assassin: My weakest link. Lvl60 Kojiro here right now. I'll be leveling my NP lvl5 Carmilla here eventually when I can spare the materials she needs.
    Caster: Things get hard here. I have a Max Fou'd Tamamo. I also have a NP lvl3 Medea (Lily) who's an amazing healer. And I'll eventually have a leveled Waver. I have no idea which of the first two I should put here. Tama is the Arts-support. Lily's heals at NP3 are stupidly good.
    Berserker: NP lvl2 Vlad. I'll be leveling other 'zerkers later so he's the top spot for now. This might later be a NP lvl5 Tamamo Cat once I level her if people would rather have that than Vlad. Or a NP lvl4 Lancelot. Or a NP lvl3 Heracles. What can I say? I have an affinity for Berserkers?

I could run Cu + Scathach, Tamamo + Medea Lily, or Altera + Nero pretty soon. Any combination people want?

Also, if you've not Friended Me, make sure to send me a PM with your Summoner Name to make sure I accept.

Saber:Personally could see me selecting Nero more than Altera, since I like her more. For Altera, I'm more likely to pick an Arturia (or soon, Mordred) if just looking for an AOE, and otherwise, there's Okita.
    Assassin: Carmilla is awesome. When you have her up to speed, I'd be happy to pick an NP5 Carmilla instead of Jack or whoever.
    Caster: Bias here since I have Medea Lily myself now, but Tamamo's my vote. Waver is of course the most generally useful, but I already have a million support Wavers available.
    Vlad: Personally preference is for Vlad. I'd probably only take a Tamcat or Lancelot support if they had a maxed kaleidoscope. Although in that scenario, they are amazing.

Other classes are either good either way.

AshtonDragon on
  • Options
    CmKmFTr.jpg

Yea, that is my second.

I feel like breaking that pull and an additional 2030 over six pulls is still very lucky overall. Good stuff!

While getting Scathach and Drake are far more exciting, getting your first copy of kaleidoscope is a really big deal. It's a huge immediate boost to your effectiveness.

Yea, the Kaleidoscope is awesome, I just need to figure out who would use it best. I'm still unsure of a lot of my CE selections for the servants I use.

I feel a little lost right now. I need to do a lot of exp farming but I also need a lot of ascension and skill level ups.

• Options
    StasisStasis Registered User regular
    Anybody else drowning in Void's Dust? I have 145 without buying any from the GUDAGUDA shop, so I was just curious if this is normal or if I hit some weird stretches of luck along the way.

• Options
    I desperately need void's dust

All of my servants require them for ascensions

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Stasis wrote: »
    Anybody else drowning in Void's Dust? I have 145 without buying any from the GUDAGUDA shop, so I was just curious if this is normal or if I hit some weird stretches of luck along the way.

Drowning in it. Anecdotally I've heard it gets scarce when you really start going after skill levels but otherwise you should be fine-ish.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I rewatched Fate Zero. Can't believe I forgot how hardcore Lancelot is. Makes me want to level up the one I have.

I should probably stay away from Berserkers though.

Edit: so it looks like the major thing keeping me from ascending are the silver class statues. That is basically all I need for multiple classes and then I could ascend like 10 servants.

Is there a way to reliably farm them up besides the daily class ones or should I just wait for those?

Stragint on

• Options
    Edit: so it looks like the major thing keeping me from ascending are the silver class statues. That is basically all I need for multiple classes and then I could ascend like 10 servants.

Is there a way to reliably farm them up besides the daily class ones or should I just wait for those?

The class dailies are the very best place to farm them outside of events.

• Options
    We're about to hit a half-AP daily events period, so you should be able to farm up lots!

• Options
    Yea, I'm getting prisms and then farming. I was just torn on farm exp or farming mats but I might as well focus on mats. I have basically no exp stuff either but whatevs

• Options
    edited November 2017

Saber:Personally could see me selecting Nero more than Altera, since I like her more. For Altera, I'm more likely to pick an Arturia (or soon, Mordred) if just looking for an AOE, and otherwise, there's Okita.
    Assassin: Carmilla is awesome. When you have her up to speed, I'd be happy to pick an NP5 Carmilla instead of Jack or whoever.
    Caster: Bias here since I have Medea Lily myself now, but Tamamo's my vote. Waver is of course the most generally useful, but I already have a million support Wavers available.
    Vlad: Personally preference is for Vlad. I'd probably only take a Tamcat or Lancelot support if they had a maxed kaleidoscope. Although in that scenario, they are amazing.

So. Any thoughts on what class I should double up on? Saber? Lancer? Archer? Caster?

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular

So. Any thoughts on what class I should double up on? Saber? Lancer? Archer? Caster?

The All slot is a weird one, since if I'm ever specifically looking for a saber, I'm not going to be looking there. Barring Jeanne and other extra classes, I'd say berserkers or any strong sweeper works there. Or you could just slap one of your favorites in there, just so that you can represent them even if they aren't usually the most useful. Nero, for example.

My level 100 10/10/10 Robin Hood is permanently in my All slot on my JP account. Currently got Arash there on NA, but we'll see what happens.

• Options
    Had exactly one summon ticket. May as well waste it.

HUpFyuU.png

Oh.

• Options
    edited November 2017

I still haven't even summoned a Gold Servant ever from Summon Tickets...

(congrats)

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Nice, the Thanksgiving login bonus fous maxed out my herc's ATK.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    I had to use command seals to finish off the last quest, with Nobu taking down Okita quite handily, and 1.6 million Honnoji points. I decided to skip the paid guaranteed 10 pull, but had enough quartz to do one with free quartz.

PeMQJzw.png

Uncle Fergie! My prayers for a saber worth leveling have been answered! (he immediately went to his 3rd ascension and now I have a saber in my support slot).

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Stheno as well. I'd like to get her to form up the Gorgon sisters team someday. Just need Lancer Medusa and Avenger Gorgon to be released.

acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Stheno is the worst one, unfortunately, despite being higher rarity than her sisters

Euryale is the clear winner

• Options

Unfortunately mine took her hood off as soon as I gave her some statues.

• Options
    Yeah, but the Sisterhood of the Traveling Snakes gotta be complete.

acpRlGW.jpg
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    I seem to have good luck with gorgon sisters. Medusa is NP3, and so is Eurayle, while Stheno is now NP2.

Unfortunately mine took her hood off as soon as I gave her some statues.

Can't you tell her to put her hood back on in her character profile?

If it was mentioned upthread, I unfortunately missed it, but what are reccomendations for what to do with all these Nobu and Okita CE cards I have laying around now? Just take my favorite CEs and get them as high as I can/

Gabriel_Pitt on
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I am really enjoying this 2030 CE on Okita. Crits for days.

I have a 50 Carmila but are there any other assassins worth using? I have a Sthenos and some 2 and 1 star assassins.

Stragint on

• Options
    ZandraconZandracon Registered User regular
    haha, had 30 quartz, so I threw it in, welp
    jyOf8OYl.jpg

• Options
    These events need to stop. I can't afford them and I still haven't beaten the story of the game yet.

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
  • Options
    TabinTabin Registered User regular
    Grats everyone who rolled what they wanted!!! Always nice to see people get lucky and I want to say as a group we did not do to bad over all.

Anyone happen to know if the +QP is working? I am use to seeing numbers such as 10000 then (+1000) to show the bonus.. feels like I am getting fairly low QP in NA over all too and should have a 14% bonus.

It is funny you list stuff like that @AshtonDragon because I have many of the things you listed but when I put them up no one used them.

Such as a Carmilla NP5 5/5, Vlad NP4 8/6/4 in prep for London buffs. Few you did not mention that I think are good and no one uses are 8/8/6 orion alas NP1, 6/6/7 nearly maxed fou NP4 jenna, 8/8/4 kintoki etc heck people did not use my arash when I had a maxed scope on it even. My 10/10/10 100 in JP gets a ton of use.

Perhaps later I will take some screen shots so all PA people can see what I have and just let me know what you want. I am more then happy to change things and in fact want the feed back and to know my set up is working for this group.

• Options
    How much of a difference does higher NP levels makes? It kind of annoys me how few 4 and 5 stars I have past np1

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Really depends on the servant but some it is a massive boost to have 2 or 3. I think all the event servants and 1-3 stars are designed with NP5 in mind as well. Vlad happens to be one of the 5 stars that benefits more then most from a higher NP.

This is Vlad for example.. first number is damage second is stars gained Pre and post interlude.

9ca4igxbsywb.png

In general the return from higher NP becomes small after NP3, at least on 4 and 5 stars.

Tabin on
  • Options
    Tabin wrote: »
    Such as a Carmilla NP5 5/5, Vlad NP4 8/6/4 in prep for London buffs. Few you did not mention that I think are good and no one uses are 8/8/6 orion alas NP1, 6/6/7 nearly maxed fou NP4 jenna, 8/8/4 kintoki etc heck people did not use my arash when I had a maxed scope on it even. My 10/10/10 100 in JP gets a ton of use.

Perhaps later I will take some screen shots so all PA people can see what I have and just let me know what you want. I am more then happy to change things and in fact want the feed back and to know my set up is working for this group.
    Orion should probably get more use but I don't think people see her enough to know what they do and most people just grab Gil when looking for Archers. I use your and others' Sakata in the past a bunch, I know. Just depends what people are running that day. Though admittedly I do shy away from Support Berserkers as I've heard the AI preferentially targets them.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Personally I am not a fan of gil but mostly because his NP lags/crashes my ipad all the time and his np is fairly weak preinterlude more so vs non servants.

Here is kind of a basic list of my active servants. Wish there was a better way to show level/NP level/Skills all at once.

Most are high NP and I am trying to push all skills past 6 if they are not already and some to 8 or 10 right now. If they have an ascension but not maxed then they will be in the next 2 days.

The only new ascension I plan to do before the Christmas event is Euryale. Wish I could do Marie again but no gears. Seems like the Christmas quests to farm are all casters with a few berserkers sprinkled in. To the back row with Jack...
    72ml0gx41w3s.jpg

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    I must say, the demon heart drop rate for Caster 40AP is pretty refreshing. I've gotten five hearts so far, I think?

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Since I guess this is my night with the spare time to take screenshots and ask for advice. Now that the event grind is over for a minute, what should I be working on as far as Servants and teams?
    essjbtp9c4gh.jpg

Should I just be doing the obvious thing and trying to max out all the 5 stars since I basically have enough for a full squad? Or should I try to finish off Herc? Or are there other 4 stars I'm overlooking that would have good synergy with some of the other Servants? I guess I could use advice on both a team for farming exp and one for actually clearing hard content. I've got one Kalaidescope, most of the good 4 star CEs (I think), but only about 100 team points to try to fit this into right now.

Reynolds on
    uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Yeah, finish herc for single target burst. Finish Altera (well, 80 is plenty wuth her attack honestly) and another AoE buster NP (Artoria, Drake, Nobu, Emiya) for farming (just take a support waver for the delicious NP battery). Then just start leveling your 5*. Scathach first, probably.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
This discussion has been closed.