Options

Secret Satans 2017 - Complete! See you next year!

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    @Rayze after verifying that it was actually her intent to identify herself in her note, I can tell you that your Secret Satan was none other than my wife @Ladybug2332 who is so very happy that you like your gifts thus far. I’m sure she’ll chime in later but wanted to let you know. She also apologizes for them arriving late but Satan is clearly in charge of shipping this year.

Blackhawk1313 on
  • Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    @Rayze after verifying that it was actually her intent to identify herself in her note, I can tell you that your Secret Satan was none other than my wife @Ladybug2332 who is so very happy that you like your gifts thus far. I’m sure she’ll chime in later but wanted to let you know. She also apologizes for them arriving late but Satan is clearly in charge of shipping this year.

I was pretty sure it was her based on how many women were participating and who lived where/who already sent gifts, but I didn't know whether she wanted to reveal herself so I decided not to mention it. Either way, she's a good and kind person.

Late? It was right on time. Any time is good for a gift, considering what I've been through the past couple of years.

Rayze on
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    It seems as though Satan may have visited me today! I won't be able to get to the delivery address tonight but I aim to pick up the parcels tomorrow.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I just got home from the company Xmas party, and there are a couple of packages inside by the door. Oh hey these are for me, but they are far too small to be the 24 pack of Cup O' Noodles I ordered last weeOH HOLY SHIT!

THE PACKAGES
    Yes, blurry enough that I almost did not have to blur my vital personal information, but I did anyway.
    wtp3bssu2m4x.jpg

Of course I opened the bigger one first!
    wae4q53oba2p.jpg
    Heck yeah Gundam model tools! I have been dreading digging through my storage space for my old tools, and NEW TOOLS ARE ALWAYS BETTER.

What's in the smaller one?
    xewzstt7dk3a.jpg
    I got SHAQ-FU'D! This literally made me burst out laughing, thank you!

I found no note or other discernible indication as to who this is from, but let me just say, HAIL SATAN

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    I have received a mysterious dark gift! Details soon!

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    In my dream world, several years down the road, all copies of Shaq-Fu are in the possession of SE++ posters.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yes. The much vaunted Shaqfularity Engine++ shall be realized.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    @Tonkka there's 2 more things coming and those are the 2 better things! I forgot to put a note in there.

The other 2 items weren't prime eligible so I have NO IDEA when they will be there other than... January?

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    @Tonkka there's 2 more things coming and those are the 2 better things! I forgot to put a note in there.

The other 2 items weren't prime eligible so I have NO IDEA when they will be there other than... January?

MORE?!

O-okay!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2017
    Tonkka wrote: »

MORE?!

O-okay!

Yeah! The actual good shit!

One thing was shipped via JAPANPOST but they didn't provide a tracking number.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Got home and there was another smiley package waiting for me!

2j4hr2vm37px.jpg

Inside was a a gosh dang awesome shiny new mouse!

co5j6qrpiuqq.jpg

Which is great timing actually, because my current one is starting to play up.

Thank you so much @Elaro you are fantastic! <3

• Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Yes, It was me! I sent the gundams! I was your Satan ALL ALONG!

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK!

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    Got home and there was another smiley package waiting for me!

2j4hr2vm37px.jpg

Inside was a a gosh dang awesome shiny new mouse!

co5j6qrpiuqq.jpg

Which is great timing actually, because my current one is starting to play up.

Thank you so much @Elaro you are fantastic! <3

i have this mouse. it is a very good mouse!

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Nullzone wrote: »
    Pics of gold lip tar contained within, view at your own risk

cc @Lost Salient

This is gorgeous.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I got another two packages!

19ioh0vuvxzi.jpg

I can't wait to dig into these books. And again, it's the perfect time, because I'm on vacation now until the new year. Thanks again mystery Satan, you truly are the greatest dark lord!

(also, @Goose! you missed my first post in the chains)

Grobian on
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    The Chains

Last time I left this in my saved draft it disappeared somehow so I am just gonna post it as soon as I finish updating it.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    On the fourth night of Hanukkah @Ladybug2332 sent to me...

eDXe7wU.jpg

More pins plus a Luigi Jump pin she bundled with the box!

Thank you!

Rayze on
  • Options
    ThetherooThetheroo Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I have received gifts! Pictures to follow, but thanks Brolo!

Thetheroo on
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    I have received a mysterious shipment from a land known as Texas, full of foreign foods but no note. Was that the work of Satan, or something else?

edit: @lonelyahava sends word it is indeed a satanic missive! Pictures to come.

edit x2: Okay here's some pictures. I hope it wasn't sitting in the mailbox too long... I've been sick most of this week so I just haven't gone out to check.

Inside the box was... another box! And this:
    08cdxfdee99c.jpg

Buc-ee's are basically like Walmarts (by that I mean "wow, its big!" instead of the "oh, its bad!" sense) if they were giant gas stations with tons of food, drinks, knickknacks, tourist merchandise (including all the beaver paraphernalia you could want), and enough camping equipment to set out on an expedition to anywhere really. I don't think I've tried this stuff before so that'll be a treat!

And speaking of treats... the mystery box. It could be anything! Even a boat!

jt9kh7ihfjwk.jpg

Oh! Even better!

n3dqx13r7emc.jpg

All kinds of baked goods and a mug that perfectly captures my opinion of this week (got sick, left joycon broke, phone's being weird, stupid long commute every day)... until I got these gifts of course! Thank you so much Satan who remains nameless and ethereal, though I have my... suspicions. 8-)

Naphtali on
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    My final gift is on its way.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    How dare you compare Buc-ee's to Walmart

Buc-ee's is magic

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I lived in Dallas for 18 years, but i can't say definitively that I've ever been to buc-ees. I'm sure i must have on some road trip or another.

I've definitely seen the billboards.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    How dare you compare Buc-ee's to Walmart

Buc-ee's is magic

I mean I bought the shirt, I wouldn't do that for Walfarts

Chill Sandra, we cool
    I lived in Dallas for 18 years, but i can't say definitively that I've ever been to buc-ees. I'm sure i must have on some road trip or another.

I've definitely seen the billboards.

You're missing out

Naphtali on
    Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Lo! Another box has arrived!
    20171215_160552.jpg

With many smaller packages inside
    20171215_155519.jpg

The big ones
    a new cookbook and a Star Wars puzzle!
    20171215_160505.jpg

The smaller ones
    all the PS2 games!!
    20171215_160236.jpg

And the last
    a box with some interesting warnings
    20171215_155833.jpg

Hmm, what could be inside?
    I've been Shaq-Fu'd!!!
    20171215_160419.jpg

Thank you, @Blackhawk1313 this is epic.

DashD on

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    Behold! The dark lord's gifts.

Boxes!
    3k3trgt5wki4.jpg

Satan knows how much I like fighting games and has gifted me with these (adorable) little guys! You can really see the desire to rip each other limb from limb in their eyes.
    oqbnkuimla2s.jpg

I don't get very many letters, but next time I do I can open them like a boss.
    1uberzpzk662.jpg

I FUCKING LOVE THIS.
    agut8pezr6rv.jpg

Bloodborne is easily my favorite game of this console generation and thumbing through art books is one of my favorite ways to relax. I also opened the book for the first time right to the section on Cainhurst. My hunter rocked the Knight's Attire for most of my first playthrough. Fashion Souls is a very important aspect of any Soulsborne game.
    be7ex17vyhmx.jpg

Thanks a ton @JimBobtheMonkey ! You are an excellent Satan!

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    My completed satan package was packed, taped, addressed and ready to send, but by the time I got to the post office last night to send it, it was closed.

So I got up this morning to go send it

And someone had broken into my car and stolen it.

My Satan gift, the change from the ashtray and a handful of random car shit like a work light and a multi tool.

It takes a special kind of scumbag to steal holiday gifts I'll tell you what.

I'm gonna order my satanee something direct from Amazon, but it won't be as good because I'm out of money and I apologise in advance.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I'm sorry. That would actually devastate me.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    That's some fucking bullshit!

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    That sucks, sorry to hear that Pipe.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I got Sunday Mail guys! I was out gardening and the mail person showed up and gave me a box!

rePG7GQ.jpg

To be honest I was unsure if it was something for me or if it was a present as I am constantly forgetting things that I buy online. But I usually do not select gift wrapping for things I buy myself (though if I was rich, I would totally do it all the time)

92WGufK.jpg

Title of my sex tape:

oO9ZyxK.jpg

It's the targeting computer from the millennium falcon! This is my ideal type of nerd shit shirt! I lap this stuff up.

Still, no names, but there is a sealed receipt though, I've kept it shut.

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    My completed satan package was packed, taped, addressed and ready to send, but by the time I got to the post office last night to send it, it was closed.

My Satan gift, the change from the ashtray and a handful of random car shit like a work light and a multi tool.

I'm gonna order my satanee something direct from Amazon, but it won't be as good because I'm out of money and I apologise in advance.

Heyo, that is awful. Chances aren't great that it's me, but just in case.. Hey man if I'm your victim, you don't need to get me anything. That wouldn't be fair on ya.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Gift session one ... away!

• Options
    @Ladybug2332 Night 5

92VSTnc.jpg

All the Nintendo pins in the world. I'm loving it.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    You guys I can't even

I've been approached by two separate forumers to help me replace the stolen gifts. This is generous and appreciated.

I have a baby due in just over a month so money is really tight right now, but I wasn't going to let that stop me from doing right by my satanee.

In the end someone just didn't give me an option to refuse. Sagat Satan sent me an Amazon gift card which should more than cover new gifts.

This community is so generous and wonderful, it makes me so happy to be part of it.

• Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    I received an Amazon package today and I'm only 95% certain it's a Secret Satan. The other 5% certainty being I got drunk and ordered John Wick 2 on Prime and forgot about it.

Photos to come.

• Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

Who do you want me to kill? That's my Christmas Gift to you.