Options

Secret Satans 2017 - Complete! See you next year!

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    But seriously, I actually came here to post something important.

A BOX!
    t79j997rgqd9.jpg

What is in the box?
    It's a robot from the bloody orphan murder boys Gundam show!
    t2to87a6xkc9.jpg

Thanks @Raijin Quickfoot !

I actually just got done with a Master Grade kit yesterday, and now I can dig in on this bad bad murder boy mobile suit.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    I got a thing the other day!
    oIpPMdT.jpg?2

This box is kinda heavy, actually! The heck's in here?!
    8Pud6ZC.jpg?2
    HOLY HOLE IN A DONUT, BATMAN!
    NsKDL3I.jpg?2
    It's a gat-dang treasure trove! :D
    2MjWH2s.jpg?2

I guess we better find out what's in it!
    (Apologies in advance for the audio quality part-way in; my webcam microphone is apparently shot and I didn't realize this until after I did the opening on camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcfeLeuOzY
    You're rad as hell, @Xaquin! Merry Christmas you glorious dipstick!

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    SHAQ ATTAQ!!

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    One more gift @Tonkka

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Merry Christmas Goatmon!

(Xaquin - Zack-win, you're correct)

edit: damn, USPS did not go easy on that box

Xaquin on
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    One more gift @Tonkka

Daaaaaaaang!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Foretaste shipped.

Feast, yet to come.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Perrsun wrote: »
    Foretaste shipped.

Feast, yet to come.

man that is an unorthodox way to refer to your uncircumcised peener

but I'm down

Brolo on
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Perrsun wrote: »
    Foretaste shipped.

Feast, yet to come.

man that is an unorthodox way to refer to your uncircumcised peener

but I'm down

I am at work, and stifling giggling. And if somebody asks me what’s so funny, it’s gonna be super awkward to have to look at them and say “peener”

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    @Goose! I have a second post in my gift chain: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/comment/38777053/#Comment_38777053

Which reminds me - while I'm not impatient or anything, Satan, I do want to note I haven't received the mysterious 4th item yet. That may well be by design, but I thought I'd alert you in case there is a concern about delivery! (I've already been granted so much so please do not feel obligated to send a replacement its stead if there is an error!)

Nullzone on
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Hooray, money and everything else finally aligned to where I can finally send my satanee a missive.

Expect something in the mail on the 23rd.

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    beeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ever get a whole lot new things that are all very very tiny and brand new and shiny

and you just kind of want to put them all in a big pile and swim around in them

but then that would get them all mixed up and then you'd spend the next three weeks on the floor picking them up with a pair of tweezers and putting them in separate containers, so you content yourself with feeling strings of them in your fingers and looking at how the colors can make a smooth gradient?

More beads came from my satan today

mmmmmmm

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    @Goatmon I just watched your gift post video, Old Bay is also killer on fries!

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    ceres wrote: »
    beeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ever get a whole lot new things that are all very very tiny and brand new and shiny

but then that would get them all mixed up and then you'd spend the next three weeks on the floor picking them up with a pair of tweezers and putting them in separate containers, so you content yourself with feeling strings of them in your fingers and looking at how the colors can make a smooth gradient?

mmmmmmm

Ok, cool, that's everything now! Hope you liked it all. I mean, it would make sense since most the things were off your Amazon list, heh.

There was supposed to be a note with one of the Amazon items but I guess it wasn't included. Either way, it just said happy holidays and whatnot.

So yeah, that.

• Options
    Slacker71Slacker71 subgenius RentonRegistered User regular
    I was gifted upon yesterday with a delivery from Amazon. Apparently there is a part two as UPS just e-mailed me to pick up another package from Amazon.

Pictures and a proper thank you to come, probably tonight.

• Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    oh man #pipe that book looks fuckin gorgeous as heck

8406wWN.png
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited December 2017
    Schide wrote: »
    ceres wrote: »

mmmmmmm

Ok, cool, that's everything now! Hope you liked it all. I mean, it would make sense since most the things were off your Amazon list, heh.

There was supposed to be a note with one of the Amazon items but I guess it wasn't included. Either way, it just said happy holidays and whatnot.

So yeah, that.

Thank you!! There was, but it only had a real name, which looks very little like your forum name.

I must resist touching any of these little bags until my toddler goes to sleep.

We have carpet and I just... can't handle the possibilities swimming around my head.

ceres on
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Apparently Satans out means Satans in, it's the circle of liiiiiiffeee. Anyways when I got home this square of buble wrap was propped against my door:
    5F0348w.jpg

Beneath that was:
    MgYj3in.jpg
    An equally neatly wrapped box! I consider myself pretty decent at wrapping boxes but whoever did this definitely has me beat.Now for the fun part, tearing all that shit off.

a6eAs88.jpg
    Yesssssss. Gundam 0083 is definitely one of my favorites in part because of the suit design. I've never done a Real Grade before, they didnt exist when I last did built kits. They're the same 4 inch or so scale as the Zaku I posted last time but way more complex. Or as the small text on the front of the box says:
    Real Grade is a new brand which, as it's name indicates, aimed to be "the real thing". Fine details are reproduced along with abundant colored parts. The movable range which is as wide as possible was mounted on the assembled inner frame which is simply cut out. We want to tell all generations who know Gundam of the pleasure and excitement of making a mobile suit. Please be sure to enjoy the numerous gimmicks incorporated in this palm-size 1/144 scale model.

Here's everything all together, minus my copy of Pyre, you will have to add that in with your mind's eye. I haven't posted much about it but i'm close to beating it I think. I really dig everything about the game except the pacing. I'm already 20 hours in with some dicking around doing scribe's trials and kinda wish it was over 5 hours ago. It takes too long for the story to finally reveal itself.
    3hqXfky.jpg

Edit: I knew I hit post too soon. Thanks for everything Tonkka! I'm real excited to try this kit out and maybe panel lining it(i'm gonna try and practice on some older kits first).

Lasbrook on
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Paper Girls vol 3 just showed up in my mailbox!

I adore this series so far, and I can't wait to dig into this one

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Gifts are away! Looks like I made the shipping window for before Christmas too.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    Hey @DashD !
    julzuq5m565r.jpeg

HyperBallad on
    Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    I believe I have been sataned! Will post more when I get home tonight

• Options
    OMG MORE BEADS

There was more in the box when I got my mail today.

They are lavender

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Oh hey, I’ve been gifted! Thank you, @“Pinfeldorf”!
    I can’t take pictures right now because I’m not at home or near a computer, but I’ve received a Steam copy of Cuphead with a note mentioning more to come in the mail! Can’t wait to get home next week to play it!

• Options
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    Apparently Satans out means Satans in, it's the circle of liiiiiiffeee. Anyways when I got home this square of buble wrap was propped against my door:
    5F0348w.jpg

Beneath that was:
    MgYj3in.jpg
    An equally neatly wrapped box! I consider myself pretty decent at wrapping boxes but whoever did this definitely has me beat.Now for the fun part, tearing all that shit off.

a6eAs88.jpg
    Yesssssss. Gundam 0083 is definitely one of my favorites in part because of the suit design. I've never done a Real Grade before, they didnt exist when I last did built kits. They're the same 4 inch or so scale as the Zaku I posted last time but way more complex. Or as the small text on the front of the box says:
    Real Grade is a new brand which, as it's name indicates, aimed to be "the real thing". Fine details are reproduced along with abundant colored parts. The movable range which is as wide as possible was mounted on the assembled inner frame which is simply cut out. We want to tell all generations who know Gundam of the pleasure and excitement of making a mobile suit. Please be sure to enjoy the numerous gimmicks incorporated in this palm-size 1/144 scale model.

Here's everything all together, minus my copy of Pyre, you will have to add that in with your mind's eye. I haven't posted much about it but i'm close to beating it I think. I really dig everything about the game except the pacing. I'm already 20 hours in with some dicking around doing scribe's trials and kinda wish it was over 5 hours ago. It takes too long for the story to finally reveal itself.
    3hqXfky.jpg

Edit: I knew I hit post too soon. Thanks for everything Tonkka! I'm real excited to try this kit out and maybe panel lining it(i'm gonna try and practice on some older kits first).

HOOOOOORAY!

• Options
    bombardierbombardier Moderator mod
    Someone explain the Shaq-Fu thing to me? I mean it's pretty hilarious but is it just 'cause?

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    We were joking about it on one of the earlier pages of the thread. Someone had received 3 joke copies over the years and asked to have it not be sent. So were sending it

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    bombardier wrote: »
    Someone explain the Shaq-Fu thing to me? I mean it's pretty hilarious but is it just 'cause?

10 years ago, in a thread very similar to this one... (yes, 10 years)
    Balthy13 wrote:
    I really wonder if my SS would enjoy five Shaq Fu cartridges and a sledgehammer...

(I never got the sledgehammer)

Earlier in the thread:
    KetBra wrote: »
    Fun fact: My first year of doing secret satans I received four copies of Shaq Fu (I cannot remember who from).

...I still have four copies of Shaq Fu, like, 8 moves later.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    KetBra wrote: »
    ...I still have four copies of Shaq Fu, like, 8 moves later.

Sure, but how many times have you signed up for Satans and still have Shaq-Fu copies?
    I'm just saying that it seems like a solution to your Shaq Surplus could have presented itself at some point in time.

see317 on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Next year I'm getting everyone a copy of Chaos in the Windy City

• Options
    JimBobtheMonkeyJimBobtheMonkey Registered User regular
    Mystery Satan gift received!
    dGKDykNm.jpg
    TiIHqOql.jpg
    I've had this book on my list for a while now!

Na7w8RVl.jpg
    Awesome! Can't wait to to read through this. I probably won't be able to do much with the 'gather and prepare your own logs' section, but it looks like a nice read and I've already gotten some ideas flipping through it.

TWZTllrl.jpg
    This is by far the classiest book that I own now. I probably won't be able to do anything in this book justice, and I don't care. This looks amazing.
    My brother got me Plenty, one of his other books for my birthday, so now I have more than I need to be in way over my head in the kitchen.

I never thought I would reach a point in my life where I was excited about receiving a box of books, but I am there now. Thank you so much Satan, whomever you may be. This is wonderful.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    The Chains

I think I got everything! Let me know if I fucked up (nicely, please)! You are all fucking amazing people.

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    edited December 2017
    i got a package today!!

a package full of gifts and insults!

(zoom in on the notes in the spoiler)

d79m011i1f9t.jpg
    qa53sargedkz.jpg
    dyzyat14p6cs.jpg
    mz79gnw32y7y.jpg

death wish 2 special edition is never on sale and i will not be judged for loving dumb vampire baseball

there is no name attached!

satan who are you????

satan i love you!!!

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    So, it looks like I got something in the mail yesterday.
    a41ymh7qfh0w.jpg

Somebody sent me five pounds of cookies and cookie dough (and some sweet-ass packing bubbles).

343kvzdbwdgc.jpg

Again, I'm not 100% that this is a Secret Satan, but if it isn't, the world is a lot weirder than I thought it was.

3ip27qj0ry8t.jpg

I tried offering some to Rocko. He was not entirely interested. More more me, I guess. A lot more.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Oh hell yeah that Twilight collection

• Options
    CGI BABY

• Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    god damnit i've been waiting to ship my second set of gifts until one final item arrived and the seller just canceled the order.

thanks dick ass amazon seller.

you ruined a perfectly satanic christmass

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Pimento and I have organised to play Shaq Fu this Saturday.

I really want to do a twitch streaming for everyone, but we will be doing it on a SNES through a CRT TV and I have no idea how to do it without spending money.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I had to order a thing from a local store to send my Satan and they didn't get it in for 18 days after I ordered it. I hope @godmode likes it because if he doesn't I'm sending him sugar free Haribo gummy bears.

• Options
    DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Hey @DashD !
    julzuq5m565r.jpeg

Awesome!

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png