Options

Secret Satans 2017 - Complete! See you next year!

• Options
    DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Okay! So I just checked the mail, and two tiny packages were stuffed inside.
    20171205_165916.jpg

Inside the first
    Millennium Falcon earrings!!!
    20171205_165834.jpg

And inside the second
    an iddly box!
    20171205_165809.jpg
    With
    Dinosaur earrings!
    20171205_165740.jpg

I have no words. Zero. None. Thank you @Blackhawk1313, so very much.

DashD on

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2017
    The Chains

Goose! on
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    DashD wrote: »
    20171205_165916.jpg

Inside the first
    20171205_165834.jpg

And inside the second
    an iddly box!
    20171205_165809.jpg
    With
    Dinosaur earrings!
    20171205_165740.jpg

@DashD oh good I was worried since they were small they might have gotten misplaced. Glad to see that isn’t the case and glad you liked. Now stay tuned there is still a little more to come. :)

• Options
    DashD wrote: »
    20171205_165916.jpg

Inside the first
    20171205_165834.jpg

And inside the second
    an iddly box!
    20171205_165809.jpg
    With
    Dinosaur earrings!
    20171205_165740.jpg

@DashD oh good I was worried since they were small they might have gotten misplaced. Glad to see that isn’t the case and glad you liked. Now stay tuned there is still a little more to come. :)

More?!?? Okay.

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I enjoy the fact that your feet are in most of the pics, DashD. A+

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2017
    Goose! wrote: »
    The Chains

I tried not to let this bother me, but it did. Here's them alphabetised instead of chronological

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    @Noggin PMed me with info on another package I'll be getting and a code for a Nintendo game! I can't access the Nintendo code redeem site at work so I don't know what game it is but I will post about it when I get home later today. Also I guess that makes Noggin my Satan. Thanks Noggin! You rock!

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    @Goose! you missed Rorschach Kringle being my Satan.

Also you spelled Raijin's name wrong.

• Options
    Fixed

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    @Goose! you missed Rorschach Kringle being my Satan.

Also you spelled Raijin's name wrong.

it's his own fault for having so many letters with dots in a row

• Options
    . wrote: »

I really wanted to respond with something super witty. But it's just not happening right now. Oh well. It is a shame I didn't use the opportunity to show off some of my awesome socks.

PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • Options
    Some misspellings might have been more intentional than others

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    . wrote: »

I had a feeling you were really Quentin Tarantino.

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    Perrsun wrote: »
    I think I've received a dark gift.

It's from Australia, and while my wife has friends living there, this package was addressed to me.

Inside was a viciously soft creature that I have no idea how it passed customs.
    FSWDE6Bh.jpg

and another tiny one to go with it.
    Py6wEiqh.jpg

No notes or names... so... If this was Satan's doing: thank you! My boy seems to enjoy them. :)

Oooh excellent!

I was going to try and do an annonymous riddle thing, but i'm not very good at them, and i couldn't do any of the amazon gifting options, or even attach a note.

But Happy Satansmas!

There's more on the way, but i felt like i had to send something early, and something nice for your kid. So the flat teddy is an australian thing. I got given one as a baby, and they are just perfect for little kids to cuddle and lie on, and they are individually handmade out of sheepskin, and are really tough and will just last for a really long time, while your boy grows up. They are even sort of self cleaning (i'm not sure how it works, but it just does, something to do with lanolin).

Had to get a koala as, while they are not bears, they are one of my favourite animals.

I'm real happy to hear your son likes it, and I hope he'll like it for a long time to come.

This is the best stuff, sharing part of your life and bringing joy to an Internet Stranger. Thank you.

And yes, the child approves.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Perrsun wrote: »

This is the best stuff, sharing part of your life and bringing joy to an Internet Stranger. Thank you.

And yes, the child approves.

your son is absolutely adorable

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Lo, and a box had arrived, and it was from Satan! Aka @Noggin

Let's investigate.

s81l22tb148v.jpg
    Aforementioned box, post opening process. A bag!

utvuj8334eck.jpg
    This box attempted to take credit for your gifting, but I assure you that I, a cunning man, know better.

t2qdog8agsi6.jpg
    The note attached to the bag. I love the Portal games! They were a lot of fun. Great reference. No idea what this is, but it is very light.

lzcfz4m69lbz.jpg
    Oho, you clever Satan. Space! As in memory. I can put this in my game console or smartphone of choice and have SO MUCH MORE ROOM FOR ACTIVITIES!

But what about that earlier post, the Nintendo code. What game is it?

vzjpl5s9b43b.jpg
    Motha fuckin Rocket League! I love this game, and have played it quite a bit on PC, but I am so damn happy to have it in portable form! Awesome!

Thank you, Noggin, for once again rocking my face with Satan's spirit!

Goose! on
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    Spaace!

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Yay! I’m glad you liked everything and appreciated the message!

The first message (for the journal) was admittedly a more obscure reference to “TF2 Meet the Pyro”

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Noggin wrote: »
    Yay! I’m glad you liked everything and appreciated the message!

The first message (for the journal) was admittedly a more obscure reference to “TF2 Meet the Pyro”

I just had to go back and check, and damned if I didn't miss that the first time, but now I get it and I love it. Its been so long since I played TF2. I miss W+M1 sometimes.

Goose! on
  • Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    DING DONG!

The doorbell rings just as I'm in the middle of making a cuppa tea. Who'd be dingdong-ing at 4:30 in the afternoon I wonder?

A package? From Amaz-oooh!

Greetings to thee Satan! You've arrived earlier than I thought. Considering it's been bloody hot today, I should have taken it as a sign of your imminent arrival.

N3bCEb9.jpg

Now, just checking it is actually forum related... lookie there. Hyperballad. That's me. YLC3THL.jpg

What's inside? What has the almighty menace from the underworld gifted unto me?
    sFn5AZS.jpg
    Oh. My. God. Star Wars Gunpla. Of my favourite little droidy friends. You are too kind to me. Holy crap.
    SyfcXZK.jpgPIYMzgV.jpg
    Wait, there's more? KREEEEEE! There's PATCHES! YUSSSS!

But WHO, may I ask, delivered such bounty? No trace of a name could be found, save for an email address, that I shall not disclose here. I may have to ask ImpHava. You have left me puzzled Satan. Well done.

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

But WHO, may I ask, delivered such bounty? No trace of a name could be found, save for an email address, that I shall not disclose here. I may have to ask ImpHava. You have left me puzzled Satan. Well done.

Scandal!

Such salacious statements shall suffer!

Suggestions of suspicious seductions serves none!

Secrecy of Satan and Satanee is sacred!

Silence! Or I shall forget to use alliteration!

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    I got an awwwwwesome thing but I can't get it to work but when it does I will link it. <3

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    Just a heads up to my Satan: It's possible that I have gotten a package two days ago. It got lost in our apartment, because my wife thought it was something I expected and told her not to open, while I had actually intercepted the other package so I didn't even see the mystery package and she didn't tell me it arrived. Gonna open it this evening and then post about it tomorrow, probably.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I lost the tracking number for the thing I sent =p

so uhhh hopefully I find it and/or it arrives on time!

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    DrZiplock wrote: »
    HAIL SATAN!

My Dark Lord,
    I beg for your understanding as the events of the last few days have oft kept me away from the computer which was needed to properly provide the worship you so richly and rightfully deserve. I understand that such ministrations on my part mean nothing as weighed against your awesome responsibility of mayhem, destruction, defiling, and gift delivery - for that I am prepared to chastise myself accordingly. Maybe by eating an unripe persimmon or something like that. Nothing too grand, but more of a symbolic "my bad" gesture.

Where was I? Oh right! Lucifer once again you have left me utterly awestruck with your generosity. The other day upon my door I found a package that I hadn't summoned myself. What could it be? At the time only you knew, but now let us reveal it to the internet.
    jkSwhYa.jpg

I am without words yet again. The AC series is one of my favorites and I've been hearing such excellent things about Origins that I'm eager to spend time back in that mythos. As for the mortar and pestle, they are kitchen items that I have long desired, but never made the effort to purchase for myself. Thank you so much for the ability to grind herbs, spices, and other things into the dust and ash that is so often left in the wake of your passing.

Speaking of dust and ash - Sadly the other item that was in the box is exactly that. A cocktail mixing glass has been reduced to shards and dust during shipping. I'll look into contacting amazon about a make-good, but figured you might desire to bend your powers in their direction.

Again, and as ever, I am grateful and humbled by you.

With proper wailing, moaning, and worship as your servant,
    Ziplock

Oh thank goodness, I was paranoid that it got shipped to the wrong address!

Dang, that sucks about the glass. I’ll sort out the replacement and get back to you.

You beautiful bearded bastard!

Thank you so much, man. Truly appreciate all of it.

• Options
    DING DONG!

'twas me. Due to the way I had to ship things, I could not attach any notes. I'm glad it got to you so quickly.

PAX_Badge_Sig.png
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Alright, people, I need a favor. I think most of you know me, some may not, either way.. I have a 10 year old nephew who is going through some unexpected legal trouble because of his battle with mental illness. His Christmas is probably pretty shot. So I was wondering if any of you would be willing to send the little dude a Christmas card or something, mainly to keep his spirits up. He doesn't have many friends because he's pulled out of school so often and we're trying to make sure he stays positive, but I'm thinking maybe a card or two could help. Maybe? I don't know. If you're willing to send him something, send me a message, I'll give you my address. If not, thanks anyway.

Now, to my Satan, I'm going out of town sooner than I thought. I'll be leaving early Dec. 14th. I do not know when I'll be back. Any packages will be safe and sound at the address you were given, but if they are edible, you gotta give me a heads up so I can either get them put in the freezer, give you a different address, or let my family ravage them. I will post a hearty thank you message (with pictures) when I open said packages upon my return, I promise. Unless my family ravages something, then probably no pictures of that particular thing.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    My mystery package really was from Satan himself. It was accompanied by this note/poem (and a real name):
    To begin my wicked onslaught,
    By your request, a set of dice.
    Roll high, roll low, it matters not,
    To dark dungeons, they shall entice.

Inside was an awesome die set
    npNJqNQ.jpg?1
    They feel really good in the hand and have quite some weight to them.

My son rolled each one and proudly announced all the numbers. Then I rolled all at once and got a 37. I hope that picks up a bit in the future ;)

Anyway, thanks mystery Satan! They come at the right time, because just today we finalized the date for our first session with the new group of players.

• Options
    So, it hasn't arrive just yet (but believe me I am waiting for it with bated breath), but here's the message I got sent
    Earlier today, a Rogue Hombi GT was seen with 2 Police Tactical Response Vehicles hot on their tail!

Suspects include the infamous shadowrunners, Luludja Essence & Theodore Bolt!

the police have reported their destination to likely be Maroubra, New South Wales!
    But who can truly track the sinless?

Where will they find haven, and when will they arrive?
    As of now, it is a mystery, but rest assured citizen, we at SE++ News, have reporters on the case!
    We will continue to report on all developments of the Maroubra incident!

wdzziea78cbz.png

gonna get some real cool models!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Was watching the game awards show when suddenly a gift coalesced from the darkness outside the light of the monitor's screen, bearing the sigil of my Satan!
    qrZxNZM.png?1

A sigil I do believe belongs to @fightinfilipino! Thank you very much, I've been keeping an eye on this game since some friends informed me about it with the descriptors of "Monster Hunter crossed with Food Wars" and I'm excited to dive in and experience it myself.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Madican wrote: »
    Was watching the game awards show when suddenly a gift coalesced from the darkness outside the light of the monitor's screen, bearing the sigil of my Satan!
    qrZxNZM.png?1

A sigil I do believe belongs to @fightinfilipino! Thank you very much, I've been keeping an eye on this game since some friends informed me about it with the descriptors of "Monster Hunter crossed with Food Wars" and I'm excited to dive in and experience it myself.

glad you got it! according to Valve support, they've deactivated sending gifts via email now? btw, there should be a few things coming still...

and i guess i'll take this moment to plug my still-anonymous Satan for getting me something that i didn't ask for

olto1xagmimk.png

cause the joke is that Adam Jensen never asked for his augs or whatevergive me a break this is a cool gift

thanks Unnamed Satan! hope you reveal yourself somehow!

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    So I went out late to see what the snow totalled out to be in Austin (not as much as I was hoping, decent layer of ice forming though) and checked my mail and lo and behold a surprise from Satan! One from far away even!
    izs5DRr.jpg
    Quick! Nobody read the customs form just click through and maintain the surprise!
    cRz9A9L.jpg
    Gundam Markers! Now I can do my coloring books in style! But seriously they're for panel lining Gundam models and from lurking the gunpla thread I can tell they definitely make a difference. For an update on the last gift, well you can see the Zaku came together well. the side cutters are in immense improvement, the cutting blade is pretty good but a bit of an adjustment. Sanding I definitely need some more practice with but on my best results it can make sprue marks damn near disappear.

Thanks once again @Tonkka

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    So I went out late to see what the snow totalled out to be in Austin (not as much as I was hoping, decent layer of ice forming though) and checked my mail and lo and behold a surprise from Satan! One from far away even!
    izs5DRr.jpg
    Quick! Nobody read the customs form just click through and maintain the surprise!
    cRz9A9L.jpg
    Gundam Markers! Now I can do my coloring books in style! But seriously they're for panel lining Gundam models and from lurking the gunpla thread I can tell they definitely make a difference. For an update on the last gift, well you can see the Zaku came together well. the side cutters are in immense improvement, the cutting blade is pretty good but a bit of an adjustment. Sanding I definitely need some more practice with but on my best results it can make sprue marks damn near disappear.

IT'S A GUNDAM...MARKER

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    So, it hasn't arrive just yet (but believe me I am waiting for it with bated breath), but here's the message I got sent
    Earlier today, a Rogue Hombi GT was seen with 2 Police Tactical Response Vehicles hot on their tail!

Suspects include the infamous shadowrunners, Luludja Essence & Theodore Bolt!

the police have reported their destination to likely be Maroubra, New South Wales!
    But who can truly track the sinless?

Where will they find haven, and when will they arrive?
    As of now, it is a mystery, but rest assured citizen, we at SE++ News, have reporters on the case!
    We will continue to report on all developments of the Maroubra incident!

wdzziea78cbz.png

gonna get some real cool models!

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »
    izs5DRr.jpg
    cRz9A9L.jpg

Oh sweet! There should be. . . one more?

Yes, at least the one more, and it is on its' way right now.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator Mod Emeritus
    edited December 2017
    Okay, correct link and two sick kids later, I have a thin sliver of time in which to post what I got! I still have no idea who it's from!

il_570xN.917238185_b62p.jpg

Apparently this seller has a Gunter one too... Have to see if I can try to get that and complete the collection. <3 I hope she plans more patterns, these look fantastic and easy to do.

Thank you satan. <3

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    I haven't sent anything out yet since I have to wait for my second half of the month check, but I'm making devious plans!

• Options
    edited December 2017
    The Chains

Also, not chains related but posting a link to plut's post because I missed it at first and the chains post tends to catch eyeballs: Help out plut's 10-year-old nephew

Also @. (if that even works I'll be astounded) you should crosspost that to the Saints thread.

Goose! on
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Hey goose, DashD is Hyperballad's satan, from a few posts up

Lalabox on
  • Options
    Ladybug2332Ladybug2332 Registered User regular
    ixaqdcxt7ed9.jpeg

Much gifting....so wow....
    Two lucky satanee’s gifts are on their way! I wonder what the boxes could contain? What wonders await their recipients? This has been so much fun and I am so glad @Blackhawk1313 got me involved this year!
    Hail Satan!