As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2017 - Complete! See you next year!

• Options
    OkamiOkami On the internet nobody knows you're a dog. Nobody. Land of Ports, OreganoRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    KetBra wrote: »
    So I guess what I'm saying is...

Satan, I'm already covered on the Shaq Fu front, I know you were considering it.

So more Shaq Fu. Got it.

Okami on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I mean I already bought these Shaq Fus for my satanee so hopefully I don't get you

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    One can never have too many Shaq Fus. At minimum you need one per TV and monitor in your home.

Blackhawk1313 on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    If I get KetBra he is ABSOLUTELY getting a copy of Shaq-Fu

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    If I get KetBra he is ABSOLUTELY getting three copies of Shaq-Fu
    FTFY

Blackhawk1313 on
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I have made a horrible, horrible mistake.

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    We should all send him a copy.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    We should all send him a copy.

Whoops, I slipped and bought a copy of Shaq Fu!

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Ladybug2332Ladybug2332 Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Hello Secret Satans! Excited to join this year!
    A little about me...
    I’m 32, female, from Florida. Married to @Blackhawk1313
    I’m a 2xl in shirts, love home made/hand made anything, Ladybugs, Pokemon, and my pets (5 dogs, 3 cats, and a rabbit).
    I'm a night shift nurse at a local hospital in the Pediatric ICU.
    I am posting my Amazon list as a guide but I am open to pretty much anything. I love trying new things, so if you have something you love and want me to try, send it on!
    I like to read, play video games, hang out at home....I’m a pretty boring person really, but anyone who needs more suggestions than the wishlist below, can ask @Blackhawk1313 for help!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/LD3PTOACCKZ1

Ladybug2332 on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    @Brolo I'm happy to imp again this year!!

I'll likely not actually participate, but I can imp!!

Hail Satan!

• Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Hey Satan, hold my beer while i'm doing this!

(I'm just using the same wishlist post as every year and updating it slightly)
    First of all, thanks for taking part in this, you're a great horned beast!

Secondly, while I am providing a link to Amazon, it is by no means a strict list. I'm happy to get basically anything and I would love to get something you like and want me to take part in. Like, just send me your favorite book or movie, maybe I don't even know it yet? I would also be super excited to get something handmade or something typical from where you live, but of course I understand if shipping costs make that unfeasible. If you do send something directly, then please mark on the outside of the package that it is a gift because customs can be a pain otherwise. The easiest way to get something to me is to buy it off Amazon Germany, they take international credit cards and usually have free shipping.

About me: I'm 36, married and have a 3 year old son (will be almost 4 by Christmas).

I wear a Men's size Small. I do have a pretty large head, though, if you want to knit me a hat. I am in dire need of some warm socks to wear around the house.

Since my son was born I have essentially stopped playing video games except Hearthstone (and other casual/mobile games like PokemonGo), because time is short. I played a lot of WoW before I don't know if and when I might get back into them. Once or twice a year I play MarioKart with some friends. I own a Nintendo 2DS now and only Pokemon Sun for it.

I own a BluRay player and don't often go to the movies. I basically get all the super hero movies from family, but other than that, if you think there was a good movie in the last couple of years that is a must-see, then that could be a good gift.

I like books, both fact and fiction. I don't own a kindle. I have read many "classics" in Fantasy/SciFi (Tolkien, Pratchett, Asimov, Adams, ...) but few newer stuff. Sending me your favorite book is a nice idea. I do have a (public transport) commute of ~1 hour (one way) every day, that I spend mostly on my phone so I have plenty time to read etc.

I'm perpetually failing to get into comics. I got some for Secret Satans and enjoyed them all. You have pretty much complete freedom to introduce me to your favorite series. I enjoyed some webcomics, but haven't really kept up with any. I already own all the released Bad Machinery volumes, though.

Food-wise, I'm a person of simple interests: I love peanut butter, and while we do have peanut butter in Germany, peanut butter based candy is still rare. So if you just send me a big bag of peanut butter filled M&Ms or similar that would already be nice. I switched to an AeroPress and Hario Grinder, so unless you wanna splurge on an excellent electric grinder, I'm set on coffee stuff. Maybe something to help making larger amounts of coffee? I usually use a French Press for that.

I like board games and have even started playing them again semi-regularly with a couple of friends. We do own a lot, but mostly Euro-style, also the latest I got were like Smallworld or Dominion, so anything newer I definitely don't have. I've always wanted to play Cards Against Humanity. Games with varying amount of players would be best, we have anything from 2-6 people playing but obviously specific numbers also work if we have the right amount there. I also dabbled in D&D, but I'm not sure what I even need for that. Maybe some cool dice, that way I could blame my luck on Satan.

If you just wanna do it like everyone else will and spoil my son, that's also fine. He likes cars, trains and animals and books and we have some Duplo (the baby version of Lego) stuff already. While usually I prefer the English version of media, for children's books it's better to get the German version {Please understand that I won't post pictures of my son, even if you do gift him something}

I did put NSFW ok, because I don't want to ruin your fun in sending me something crazy. I wouldn't know what to request here, though, so I can't guarantee it will be used.

Finally the Amazon link, and again, this isn't an exclusive list and your best bet is to just send me something you like. https://smile.amazon.de/registry/wishlist/1B5FOH267Y1PZ

I did it! Wait, did you drink half my beer?

Grobian on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Updated with new people! If you're not on the list, please send me a PM!

Also thanks to @lonelyahava and @ceres for being fabulous forums imps for this year!

• Options
    I'm on the list!

• Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Also reminder for people posting US Amazon lists, or shopping on Amazon in general for the holiday season

There is literally no reason not to use smile.amazon.com - it automagically generates money for a charity of your choice when you shop through that frontend, and it just takes a URL change!

Nullzone on
  • Options
    GrobianGrobian What's on sale? Pliers!Registered User regular
    I checked again and they finally have the smile thing for Amazon Germany, too. I'm gonna edit my wish list link later.

• Options
    RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Please remember to update your Amazon wishlists so we don't end up buying something you already have.

Hey Satan,

This past year hasn't been great for me so any gift big or small is welcomed and appreciated.
    - I'm a female small for shirts but I'm not big on receiving clothes.
    - I like fantasy and historical fiction books and have read and loved stuff by Tamora Pierce, Jim Butcher, Terry Brooks, George R.R. Martin, and Jasper Fforde. I'm a big fan of mixing humor, fantasy, and/or history together. I've most recently finished The Name of the Wind and have the second book in the series but it's hard to start so I prefer something on easier-to-digest side.
    - Food is cool. I'm very plain and only like basic desserts like chocolate chip cookies or brownies. Please note that I can't handle anything spicy. What people think is mild is actually pretty damn spicy to me and my body can't handle it.
    - In terms of gaming, I'm looking for the next big thing to dive into. More recently, I completed and loved Skyrim, Witcher 3, Bioshock Infinite, and LoZ: Breath of the Wild. Not really into shooters unless it has the story/rpg element to it (like Infinite).
    - Steam name is Arborealis
    - I just got a PS4 with Destiny as my only game. It's ok, but I prefer to play first person shooters on my computer. I've heard good things about Horizon Zero Dawn and the Uncharted series so if you can think of something along those lines, that's cool. I also have a Wii U and 3DS.
    - I'm Jewish so please no Christmas themed items

Rayze on
  • Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    Actual wishlist post:
    http://a.co/36ulVK2

Hello!

In addition to the Amazon link above, here is some stuff about me:
    I am also known as Perrsun on Xbox, PSN, and Steam (and most other online communities). You can see my game histories on those various communities to see what kind of stuff I like to play. I am currently between PS4s right now, having traded mine in a bit ago to get a Switch. I'll pick one up again eventually, but I'm busy enough that I'm not missing it too much. For the Switch, the only games I have so far are Zelda, Mario Kart, and ARMS.

Last year I added the text "Lately I've been playing Guild Wars 2, Overwatch, and trying to get through some backlog games." to my post and uh.... that's still pretty applicable this year.

My Last.fm profile is also linked in my sig to see what kind of music I like (though you'll probably have to click through to Albums and then sort by All Time. My wife has been wreaking havoc on my recent listening history as she puts Korean/HK drama soundtracks on repeat.)

I am at the inconvenient cross section where some Large shirts fit me, and some XL shirts fit me.

The biggest life event this past year was: I had a kid. Well, my wife did, but I helped! He's just over 3 months old as of this post, and he's a little bundle of happiness and poop waiting to happen. Taking care of a child has really put a slowdown on my efforts to get into the local Fighting Game Community.

I will try to update the wishlist as I go, so check back frequently, I guess?

I am not particularly good at creating things like art or handmade stuff, so if you are, that would be super cool.

I really am allergic to penicillin, but no other food allergies.

Thank you. :D

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    @Brolo I sent through my email nearly a week ago, but it didn't seem to get added to the current list of names. Could you please check to see if you got it, or should I send it through again? It definitely went to the secretsatans2017@gmail.com address. Cheers

Lalabox on
  • Options
    You typed Gmail.corn

• Options
    @lalabox Nah I see you there, you'll be added on the next round.

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    lalabox Nah I see you there, you'll be added on the next round.

thanks a bunch, just making sure

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I'm real excited for this year!

• Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2017
    Hello satan, this is my suggestions post.

A little about me: I have a husband, two small kids (under 5, they get so much from their grandparents I don't even worry about it this time of year), and a roommate, and we live in Satan's asshole the deserts of the southwestern US. I love crafting and yarn and thread are awesome. Please note that I HAVE yarn and thread, but there is this one kind of yarn that I have a lot of trouble finding and I absolutely love it. It's called Alchemy: Yarns of Transformation. It's shiny and metallic and variegated and nearly impossible to find unless you have a little local specialty store near you stocking it. I pretty much always have room for nice specialty yarn (you don't need to confirm with the other adults in my tiny thimble of an apartment. I totally do. This is what integrity looks like.) that maybe costs a little more and would normally be pretty difficult to justify.

I love blues, especially dark blues, silvers, jeweltones, and pretty much anything that isn't fluorescent, which is literally painful for me to look at. I crochet, knit, weave (I don't have any kind of nice loom so I made one out of a board and some nails I found), bead, and I like to work small. I am looking to learn micro macrame, but I don't have much diversity of color in the thread I already have. I love seed beads but I don't want to end up with too big a collection before I have a really good way to organize and store them. I like genuine Paua shell, dark blue sandstone, jade, and carnelian, and it would be pretty rad to find to find some beads made of those.

I also just added the Cricut Explore to my list, which is ever a work in progress it seems. I looked into it for something specific I want to do, but it is so versatile that it has a wide range of uses for me across different crafts I enjoy.

I love Adventure Time, The Good Place, Moana, How I Met Your Mother (it's my comfort show), Stardew Valley, West of Loathing, and though I'm starting to make my peace with the new MLP I don't care for it much except when it comes to Luna. I'm pretty much constantly offended by the other ponies on her behalf and I could go on a pages-long rant about that but that's probably for another time.

I am Jewish and we don't do Christmas even a little bit. I will of course graciously accept Christmas-themed stuff, but please don't aim for it or anything. Right now I'm really into learning about ancient Israeli/Jewish history and the genetics of Jews as a race. Hanukkah isn't really an important holiday, so if you want to do something religion-inspired around the holidays this is a pretty great topic to start with for me.

ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This year I discovered to my horror that I have a gluten sensitivity. An endoscopy is on my to-do list, but celiac or not it makes me feel shitty so I don't eat it. I apologize if food was in your plans, but gluten free treats that don't taste like industrial cardboard-flavored butts are always welcome. <3 It wouldn't be too bad except everything seems to have an unpleasant aftertaste.

And as always these are of course only suggestions... don't feel like you have to go big. I love handmade things that had thought put into them, and pretty much anything that shows thought was put into it will make me happy.

https://smile.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1TK4L57TCE42Z

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Forum Post for Email - will personalize and update!

11 16 2017 Update!

Howdy! I'm super happy to be able to experience this gift exchange with you,
    I'm currently recovering from a cold, so my apologies if I'm a bit nonsensical,
    but I think I can get some ideas out there for you.
    Right now, a huge amount of time and enjoyment is derived from media focused on exploration.
    I'm reading a bunch of chinese, korean, & japanese, translated novels about raising up villages, cities, small states on the frontier.
    It's very much my jam! I also enjoy sci-fiction regarding the same themes.
    If you know of any good series that fit this theme, I'm sure I'd happily devour it!
    I recently read Redshirts and The Expanse, series, but other than that, it's likely I haven't read most of what would be recommended.
    It's one of those genres, I haven't keep up with, nor have I read the classics.

Outside of written Media, here's some stuff I appreciate!
    My favorite color is green! I wear a lot of 2xl green shirts.
    Scarves, gloves, hats, all look great green!
    I love everything from dark forest greens to subtle mint greens!
    I also always have room for art & prints showcasing these rich colors.

When I'm healthy I like to travel and visit my older brothers.
    Generally these trips involves me bringing all kinds of nerd bullshit, and seeing what I can convince them to play over the weekend.
    So lots of boardgames tend to be brought over to be played. Conversely, they generally try to get me caught up with pop culture,
    and I'll experience the 1 or 2 movies I'll see that year.
    I also regularly go to pax south and hang out in the boardgame library most of the day, hanging out with forumers like you!

Ho boy, now that's a lot of bullshit about me, but I'm also interested in you!
    You have any cool regional treats and snacks that you enjoy?
    What's a good introduction to all the stuff you get excited about?
    Some of the best gifts I've received in the past were just small little connections I made with the forumers who participated.
    I keep all the amazing postcards and doodles sent!

I hope I've given enough info and ideas to make this exchange fun and easy.

Will update more. Going to rest a bit. Being sick SUCKS!

Your LINK TO YOUR WISHLIST / SUGGESTIONS POST.

Amazon
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/56AEIB6BSPVE/

Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Virgil_Leads_You/wishlist/

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Hail and well met, Satan!

What kind of information would you find particularly useful? Let's hope that this is it. Though, should it not be, go ahead and reach out to Tynic, Sassori, Grey Ghost, Usagi, or Bogey and they'll likely be able to steer you right.

You can also find my wishlist here: http://a.co/6z6XwaM

Now, as for the rest -

I love to cook but am not a huge fan of unitaskers in the kitchen and prefer high quality high functioning staples. Maybe you have a favorite cookbook or local ingredient that you wanna share? That would be awesome!

I love to drink as well! Shocking. This one kind of runs the gamut. Haven't been into beer much lately but I am a huge red wine fan and will often go out of my way to explore new wineries as well as make an annual pilgrimage to Baja, Mexico to spend a long weekend drinking my way through their wine country. Other drink favorites include whiskey and whisky and gin. Got a favorite cocktail? Tell me about it! Have an awesome bar tool that you can't live without, I wanna know. Got an aunt who runs a woodworking shop and custom makes muddlers? I'm down.

I tend to go out hiking just about every weekend, but can't think of anything that would really pair with that, but you're probably more creative than I am so figured you should know.

I grew up sailing and still love it to this day. I don't get to do it as much as I once did, but alas...I shall get sea in my veins soon enough.

I have two cats! They're my boys. Have had them for 11 years now and they're pretty awesome in their own little douchebag ways. If you got nothing for me and just wanted to gift them, that would be just as awesome. Though a note: they love toys, but aren't into cat treats unless it's freeze dried chicken or salmon.

I don't travel as much as I used to but I'm hoping to change that. Maybe you have a few must have travel things and wanna share?

Most of the art that I have hanging in my apartment is done by friends or friends of friends. What I'm saying is if you wanna get arty or cook something or craft something I am all the fuck about it. Even if you're just putting together a sweet mix tape of things I should listen to.

Board games are great and I have a lot of them but I have weird gaps in my collection (and not much space for many more).

I used to play the tenor sax, I own a guitar I don't know how to play, and I have a collection of harmonicas that I still play.

Really, I'm gonna love whatever you end up sending my way so thanks very much, Satan. You're the best dark lord there is.

edit: what do you mean this is a video game forum? Alright alright. I own a 360, ps4, xbone, and a gaming capable PC. I'm sure I can provide gamertags, etc if you wish. My gaming backlog is pretty significant but whatever, if you've got something I've just gotta play then I'm in. AAA or even little indie.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    .. Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Gonna send you some miniature harmonicas for your cats so you can form a band. Dr. Zip and the Hep Cats. I will art you up a band poster and send you a hat to collect change when you perform on the streets.

Gimme stuff. Please. And I don't just mean my Secret Satan.
  • Options
    I don't think I posted my wishlist yet

Hi. Check out this list: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1JI9WWSRW1YJI

I'm going to throw it in my sig too... I don't even know what my sig is right now.

• Options

I'm going to throw it in my sig too... I don't even know what my sig is right now.
    I feel this way, too. I’ve been living okigbat the mobile site so often that I almost forgot they were there.

• Options
    Okigbat...

• Options
    Autocorrect thinks that’s what I meant when I tried to say “looking at” so whatever. Maybe I am just living okigbat.

nakos2lsbgal.png

What the heck. It doesn’t even suggest anything else. It must be true.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    My favorite autocorrects are the ones where you can't remove the word from your dictionary because it never shows up in your suggestions, but still happens like 50% of the time when you try and type a common word.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Every time I try and wish someone a Happy Birthday my phone changed it to "Halt Birthday" like I'm some kind of jerk who hates birthdays

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    . wrote: »
    Gonna send you some miniature harmonicas for your cats so you can form a band. Dr. Zip and the Hep Cats. I will art you up a band poster and send you a hat to collect change when you perform on the streets.

This is the best possible thing.

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Hi Satans thread.

I have a problem. Every year I see this thread, and it fills me with feelings of warmth and good cheer. And for the past few years, I have thought about participating, but then like many, I pass. But I pass not because I cannot afford it or need to budget; but rather when I go to think of things that I might want to acquire, I can think of nothing I don't already have, or couldn't acquire for myself. No, I am mostly satisfied with what I have and I want for little, except time. I work a full time job and am already overcommitted through the rest of the year. I do a great amount of work at home too, doing a great portion of the childcare and chores. I do not have the time to enjoy gifts given to me a year or more ago, let alone wishing to add more. And when I think of the time and effort I'd expend trying to stalk and find the perfect present, on top of all my existing responsibilities and commitments - well, I shudder, and pull away. I have the finances to participate, but not the desire for anything for myself, nor the time to commit to the pleasure of hunting and finding the gifts for another in a way that would truly bring me satisfaction.

But maybe there's a way to resolve this. I have the finance, but not the time to hunt or desire to receive. But there always seems to be people who want to participate, but do not have the money. Or do participate, but struggle with the constraints of their budget.

I'm not sure what I'm proposing here, but maybe if you fall into one of those latter groups... shoot me a PM.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    Ask someone to surprise you with something - like give them some hints about your interests and hobbies, and then somebody can get you something interesting from there.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Also, participate in Secret Saints maybe?

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Time is the biggest constraint. I have no time to contribute. Saints requires time. Gifting requires time. Time I do not have.

It's this, or nothing.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    NullzoneNullzone Registered User regular
    edited November 2017
    Okay letter to Satan finally!
    Yo Satan!

Short and sweet: I'm a 32 y/o transfemme fashionista, sysadmin, and games liker. I have an Amazon wishlist in my signature, but I'm also keen on you sharing something unique if you're so inclined - some of my favorite gifts have been things like stained glass frames, or witchy charms that people made with a specific nod to my personality. And it doesn't even have to be hyper personalized - I'm all about taking part in what brings you joy, because that's what makes the holidays great. To that end, if you'd like more detailed info on some parts of my life, read on!

I love style, which is not something I ever thought I'd say 5 years ago, but here we are. Putting together interesting looks, between clothes, shoes, makeup...it's a ton of fun. I tend towards bold colors and color blocking, and form fitting/flattering cuts. Size wise, I'm generally a 1X/16 women's, but if you need specific measurements, I'm sure your imps can get ahold of them. My Instagram and Twitter feeds will give you some ideas if you need them. I wear earrings regularly, and have been branching out into necklaces - bracelets are something that I have a hard time finding pieces for, since so many don't fit over my hand. Stretchy is good, and I've been styling into chokers a bunch too. For makeup, practically anything goes, though I find that liquid lipsticks are the thing I have the most success with in that realm. I'd like to start experimenting with things beyond basic foundation+warmth on my face, if you've got recommendations in that vein. Also, I'm in the market for a stylish winter hat; I'm tired of just wearing a grey beanie when it's cold out.

I play (and own) a LOT of board games. I love them for how they bring people together to share highly dramatic experiences. I play RPGs too - more opportunity for dramatic stories. I could talk forever about this, so I'll just leave it here and if this piques your curiosity, I'll talk more about it in private. I also love "upgrading" games - things like the Broken Token kits to improve the game's storage, or metal coins/poker chips instead of paper money for an economics game, etc. Just ways to set the game apart...why not make an experience you spend a lot of time on deluxe, eh? Oh, and I play some collectible games too - primarily Magic: the Gathering, but I am toying with getting back into Android Netrunner, and Star Wars Destiny has caught my eye as well.

Videogames, I have an Xbox One that I play regularly (Gamertag same as here), and sometimes on PC if I'm feeling like Heroes of the Storm or something on Steam. I'm real hype on the Switch now that Mario Odyssey is a thing, but I haven't managed to snag one yet.

I have a super adorable tuxedo cat named Boomer. A not insignificant number of the photos on my twitter feed are of him.

I don't have any serious allergies or anything, so don't worry about that.

I do love me a good craft beer (but steer clear of IPAs).

Thanks for thinkin' of me this year. I look forward to swearing the blood oath!

Nullzone on
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Fishman wrote: »
    Time is the biggest constraint. I have no time to contribute. Saints requires time. Gifting requires time. Time I do not have.

It's this, or nothing.

Hi I would like to request one (1) of everything

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    @Brolo hey I sent a signups email about a week or so ago. Did it get through?