[Bad Food]: Wherein we discuss what is and is not a sandwich

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Send Veldrin all your chickpees.

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I really should find something to snack on besides peanuts
    I know my diet is mostly vegan anymore for various reasons but still I should think of something else to snack on

Try these! They are peanuts...but with a cracker nut shell! :)

https://www.amazon.com/Variety-Nagaraya-Cracker-5-64oz-4Packs/dp/B00TUEEKWQ/ref=pd_bxgy_325_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00TUEEKWQ&pd_rd_r=A1E32H7NSPV93ESD1KVV&pd_rd_w=730rY&pd_rd_wg=0AP16&psc=1&refRID=A1E32H7NSPV93ESD1KVV

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    edited May 2018
    azith28 wrote: »
    I know my diet is mostly vegan anymore for various reasons but still I should think of something else to snack on

https://www.amazon.com/Variety-Nagaraya-Cracker-5-64oz-4Packs/dp/B00TUEEKWQ/ref=pd_bxgy_325_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00TUEEKWQ&pd_rd_r=A1E32H7NSPV93ESD1KVV&pd_rd_w=730rY&pd_rd_wg=0AP16&psc=1&refRID=A1E32H7NSPV93ESD1KVV

Oh man, getting childhood memories of when my family was stationed on Guam from seeing those again.

rhylith on
  • Options
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Hobnail wrote: »
    One time somebody made me get a fried egg on a burger and now I always want that egg burger, know what's a good breakfast? Hamburger patty with a fried egg on top, baked tomato and toast on the side

I got a local burger joint who does a brunch burger. A delicious beef patty topped with a runny fried egg, a layer of crispy hashbrowns, sharp cheddar, and either regular or Sriracha ketchup.

You can get it for lunch, they won't even notify the authorities.

Fuck, fuck

I would think they notifying the authorities about your impending heart attack would be a plus.

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Friend gave me a 25 dollar gift card to Hooters for watching their cat.

I used to love Hooters but last time I went I realized they didn't have their Bentley sauce anymore, which was always my go to.

What wing sauce should I go for this weekend?

• Options
    rhylith wrote: »
    azith28 wrote: »

Oh man, getting childhood memories of when my family was stationed on Guam from seeing those again.

I found them at a local Asian food store about a decade ago.. I love the abado flavor ones. If i open a bag, its gone. I buy them on amazon by the case now.

• Options
    Capt HowdyCapt Howdy Registered User regular
    Kyougu wrote: »
    Friend gave me a 25 dollar gift card to Hooters for watching their cat.

I used to love Hooters but last time I went I realized they didn't have their Bentley sauce anymore, which was always my go to.

What wing sauce should I go for this weekend?

Whatever their hottest one is.

Steam: kaylesolo1
    3DS: 1521-4165-5907
    PS3: KayleSolo
    Live: Kayle Solo
    WiiU: KayleSolo
  • Options
    EspantaPajaroEspantaPajaro Registered User regular
    I’ve always liked mango habanero for wings sauce . Haven’t been to hooters in like forever so I don’t know if they have it but they should.

• Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    Is Hooters any good? I see jokes all the time about how crappy the food is but no one cares because, you know, not really the main selling point of the franshise.

• Options
    Sadgasm wrote: »
    Is Hooters any good? I see jokes all the time about how crappy the food is but no one cares because, you know, not really the main selling point of the franshise.

Only been there a handful of times but it wasn’t bad but it was also a long time ago. Still think I prefer Buffalo Wild Wings for fast food ish wings and beer.

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    I went to Hooters for the first time in many years recently. My lunch was lousy, but shrimp tacos or fish tacos or whatever I got may have just been a bad choice. I don't remember their wings being good, but it has been a long time.

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular

I've only been once.

The food was expensive and not very good for the price.

I also found the barely legal barely dressed waitresses fake flirting with me awkward

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    I got some hot wings from a gas station yesterday and they were super good.

Also, olives are excellent. Kalamata preferred, but any accepted.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I loved black olives when I was a kid, now I don't want them anywhere near me

love me a Kalamata though

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I will eat a whole can of black olives in a sitting.

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Olives are great.
    Canned olives are atrocious.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »

My brother did this for Thanksgiving one time and had regrets

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I get olives on all my Subway sandwiches

My favorite pizza is basically a meat lover's with olives

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »

My brother did this for Thanksgiving one time and had regrets

I do this every Thanksgiving.

My family probably goes through like 3 cans at Christmas eve dinner.

• Options
    edited May 2018
    I don’t mind when olives are added in food to add flavor , but that actual olive? Can’t stand them .

EspantaPajaro on
  • Options
    AtheraalAtheraal Registered User regular
    Olives are great. I love making a roughly chopped tapenade with multiple kinds, and hot sauce. It's like a delicious salty salsa

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    also, muffaletta sandwiches? hell of tasty.

• Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    You know what garbage food i love? Canned mushrooms.

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular

:bigfrown:

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    I go to Hooters all the time. I like their Thai chili honey barbecue sauce.

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    I like canned potatoes. I can buy a bunch at once and not have to worry about them going bad in some cupboard until I open it one day and unleash the swarm of fruit flies.

Again.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Yeah I can just eat tinned champignons right out of the can. And I hate mushrooms!

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    The curry sauce from BW3s was pretty good. But wow, did those 14 wings stain my fingers. Washed off, but much stickier than regular sauce.

• Options
    Xaquin wrote: »

:bigfrown:

8-)

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    7ym7lhfqcbyv.jpg

This was my supper to-day. All-dressed poutine. Oui monsieur.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go lie down.

(I ate too greedily and too deeply.)

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    hooters huh

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    I like fries with toppings, but they get soggy so damn fast it's almost not worth it.

• Options
    destroyah87destroyah87 They/Them Preferred: She/Her - Please UseRegistered User regular
    I like fries with toppings, but they get soggy so damn fast it's almost not worth it.

I'll say it, Tater Tots are the superior potato-based topping vehicle.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Tater tots are basically potato's ultimate form.

If potatoes fought Goku they wouldn't be defeated until after they became tots is what I'm saying.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    We grabbed takeout with my parents on Saturday and we got cheesy bacon tater tots and it was as good as you'd expect.

• Options
    you know. burger King hash browns are pretty good.

only if they make them crispy though.

I don't want no soft taters.

• Options
    Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    garlic parm tots.

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    edited May 2018
    I am coming around to thinking a properly baked potato (jacket potato for some) is the best form of potato. Lightly oiled and salted before being thrown into the oven until it's nice and soft, then lightly mashed in the skin with some butter and topped with a nice dollop of sour cream, a sprinkle of a good sharp cheddar, and some chives. A great contrast between the creamy, rich center and the crisp, salty skin. I personally like to drizzle a little bit of A1 sauce on there too.

jgeis on
  • Options
    I do not like tater tots at all despite loving all other forms of the potato. They are just...not good. The texture inside is blugh like slippery worms.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    sounds like you've had some bad tater tots

BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.