As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam] Thread: Halfway through the year already? Backlog down or growing?

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Jazz wrote: »
    It was even for a good cause!

Save the tatas!

Oh the huma-mmaries!

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Hmm... pink-haired girl as protagonist. I approve!

(edit: I already own this. Don't even bother looking. You know who you are.)

Oh, I’m fairly certain the crew I have digging through the archives will be able to find something you don’t have... as soon as the sun goes down and their sunbeam goes away finally. I swear, sun is like NyQuil for cats-give them a sunny spot and they crash for hours...

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Valve's appeal in Australia was dismissed, so hopefully that'll push them to implementing the AUD currency

The reason they haven't implemented our currency has been due to this court case, and their claim that they don't do business in Australia and thus are not bound by Australian consumer law.

This case proves they are bound by Australian consumer law, but I have a feeling they're going to drag their feet and may not even pay the fine.

https://www.accc.gov.au/media-release/high-court-dismisses-valve’s-special-leave-to-appeal-application

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    ToyDToyD Registered User regular
    Woo! Got the email that Battletech keys are starting to go out to the backers! I am super excited for this game and triple excited that it was like the ONE thing I backed on Kickstarter and it looks so good!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Well, back to playing Spiderweb Software games.

Its about time I got back to and finished up the Geneforge series.

Damn good CRPGs with interesting lore and settings. You might never hear about them but they're a real hidden goldmine.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Very quiet in here tonight. I need the entertainment at work guys, gift pixie!

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Very quiet in here tonight. I need the entertainment at work guys, gift pixie!

I got you fam.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Alright gang, it's nearly go time.

signature.png

Ends just before preload goes live!

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    aaaand thanks to @Karoz for Moon Hunters...

riQlfbG.png

...with a lovely message saying here's hoping it passes the time until BATTLETECH. <3

Much appreciated!

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    vgn5URC.png

p0jjKql.png

CrRAis4.pngqx3tH1N.png
    w2qypaf.png

Played Conan for too many hours. Exited out to find green envelopes errywhere.

Thanks @MNC Dover for Escape from Pleasure Planet... and to @JaysonFour for a bunch of other things. <3<3<3

So there's gay, straight, and lesbian games all in one avalanche.

^$&@$&amp;$%*^# Monsters.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    Bwahaha. Also I'm still at work boo

Big Classy on
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    "Both start with "J" so it was meant to be".

Cryptic!

Thanks so much to @Karoz for the code that turned into Jalopy! <3

Takes me back to so many of the things I used to drive... :lol:

header.jpg

Jazz on
  • Options
    übergeekübergeek Sector 2814Registered User regular
    Iolo wrote: »
    Alright gang, it's nearly go time.

signature.png

Ends just before preload goes live!

Been busy lately with family stuff, just thought I'd say how classy you are. Not entering myself, not really my type of mech game, and I've got enough of a backlog as it is.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    vgn5URC.png

p0jjKql.png

CrRAis4.pngqx3tH1N.png
    w2qypaf.png

Thanks @MNC Dover for Escape from Pleasure Planet... and to @JaysonFour for a bunch of other things. <3<3<3

Fun fact: Lonely Yuri made me cry. :')

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Woo, pen finally arrived! Thanks again @mildlymorbid , finally got to test out that ink you sent me!

RrimwNT.jpg?2

It looks pretty nice! Can't wait to write some more with it! Also, sorry for my awful handwriting D:
    Also, here's a pic of the pen without ink for comparison:
    7f8Mylf.jpg?1

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    HerothHeroth Registered User regular
    Slowly making my way through all these key's... indie giveaway's!

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

Loading...? - Shadwen

1Gn4PNI.png
  • Options
    chuck steakchuck steak Registered User regular
    Woo, pen finally arrived! Thanks again mildlymorbid , finally got to test out that ink you sent me!

RrimwNT.jpg?2

It looks pretty nice! Can't wait to write some more with it! Also, sorry for my awful handwriting D:
    Also, here's a pic of the pen without ink for comparison:
    7f8Mylf.jpg?1

It is indeed awful. I gave up after the first line. :lol: Mine is no better though, my printing looks worse than my eight year old's. I blame computers, the only thing I write these days are grocery lists.

• Options

Thanks "MNC Dover" for Escape from Pleasure Planet... and to JaysonFour for a bunch of other things. <3<3<3

Ruh roh... I'm in trouble then.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    TetraRayTetraRay Registered User regular
    Saying Hi to chat and a friend request from @LD50
    No green envelope but he did drop a code in a chat for F.E.A.R., F.E.A.R. Extraction Point and F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate.

Thanks Imposter !

Steam ID: TetraRay
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Thanks "MNC Dover" for Escape from Pleasure Planet... and to JaysonFour for a bunch of other things. <3<3<3

Well I found out fairly recently that yuri stories are my kryptonite.

• Options
    KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Heroth wrote: »
    Slowly making my way through all these key's... indie giveaway's!
    Loading...? - Shadwen

I grabbed this! Thanks, Heroth!

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • Options

Well I found out fairly recently that yuri stories are my kryptonite.

!

This is in your library, seemingly unplayed. Quick! Go forth and play it. It's sooooo good! :)

@21stCentury

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
  • Options
    Mr_GrinchMr_Grinch Registered User regular
    Mr_Grinch wrote: »
    Eeeee a VR sale has begun on Steam. I knew this day would come! Of course I blew my fun budget this month kickstarting board games.....

Ditto! Though my budget went on a 5 year old's birthday party.

I have far too many VR games I haven't played anyway yet.

For what it's worth, the fun had at the fifth birthday party was worth the VR gaming budget. And now I have a very tired daughter which frees me up some gaming time!

Steam: Sir_Grinch
    PSN: SirGrinchX
    Oculus Rift: Sir_Grinch
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Capcom Vancouver recently announced, like the past day, that they are sunsetting puzzle fighter, the mobile version of super puzzle fighter 2 turbo hyper dolce edition

This concerns steam thread as they did so to focus on their main series.... Dead Rising

So something to look forward to for those of you that enjoyed that series and want it to continue.

Me, I'm going to smash as many gems as I can

• Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Capcom Vancouver recently announced, like the past day, that they are sunsetting puzzle fighter, the mobile version of super puzzle fighter 2 turbo hyper dolce edition

This concerns steam thread as they did so to focus on their main series.... Dead Rising

So something to look forward to for those of you that enjoyed that series and want it to continue.

Me, I'm going to smash as many gems as I can

This makes me wish Super Puzzle Fighter was on Steam.

• Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    @EvmaAlsar is a monster, confirmed:

25p84k1uv0og.png

I guess that's what I get for provoking chat.

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Was minding my own business helping orphans and feeding homeless when the bad kitty @JaysonFour decides I need to spend more time indoors playing Golf Club 2.

11b349fca0231373fdf2020b51d6510b--funny-shit-funny-stuff.jpg

• Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    SteevL wrote: »

So they're not going to make another game. What a bummer.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular

Does this mean that Valve makes games again? Or that Campo Santo doesn't make games anymore?
    something something Half Life 3 confirmed

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular

Does this mean that Valve makes games again? Or that Campo Santo doesn't make games anymore?
    something something Half Life 3 confirmed

Half life with no guns?

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    When Valve said they were making games again, it was a contradiction because Valve doesn't make games, so they couldn't make games and NOT make games.

Solution: Hire someone else to make games. :biggrin:

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    qgLOXsl.jpg
    @ReverseCreations didn't start the pyre, it's been always burning since @Malakaius' been tossing people under the bus. Thanks.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    qgLOXsl.jpg
    @ReverseCreations didn't start the pyre, it's been always burning since @Malakaius' been tossing people under the bus. Thanks.

Oh hey. Pyre's a pretty good game.

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    Spoit wrote: »
    qgLOXsl.jpg

Oh hey. Pyre's a pretty good game.

Pyre is a masterpiece of a game IMO.

• Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I came here to post the Camp Santo news. It's both exciting and sad, since Valve doesn't make games anymore.

• Options
    Dac VinDac Vin S-s-screw you! I only listen to DOUBLE MUSIC! Registered User regular
    When Valve said they were making games again, it was a contradiction because Valve doesn't make games, so they couldn't make games and NOT make games.

Solution: Hire someone else to make games. :biggrin:

Technically "Hire someone else to make games" represents the majority of Valve's game making effort, so hiring Campo Santo is just a return to the good old days. :P

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    edited April 2018
    I mean Valve bought Turtle Beach when they were making Left 4 Dead (and L4D2)

And then they split and made that Evolve game.

Bedlam on
  • Options
    SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    I came here to post the Camp Santo news. It's both exciting and sad, since Valve doesn't make games anymore.

Don't worry, it just means we're not getting a Firewatch 3.

• Options
    LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    Pretty much the same deal with both portals. "Hey, these students from digi-pen have some good game ideas. Lets hire them and have them make them."

This discussion has been closed.