As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everybody get up, it's time to Ham now [Overwatch]

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    wowzers, this is just sad

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I am super upset I missed Florida's game tonight, but
    I am happy to see Dallas falling apart hard.

I'll never forgive them for xqc

Delmain on
  • Options
    Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Delmain wrote: »

Really? That of all things? They didn't handle it great but xqc mostly sucks and totally earned his suspension, and if he were in the league today he'd be getting schooled hard anyway. If anything, them keeping Taimou is the best reason to dislike Fuel, but he probably won't see much playtime this season anyway.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options

Really? That of all things? They didn't handle it great but xqc mostly sucks and totally earned his suspension, and if he were in the league today he'd be getting schooled hard anyway. If anything, them keeping Taimou is the best reason to dislike Fuel, but he probably won't see much playtime this season anyway.

They brought him back to the organization after all the toxicity he spreads, that's what I don't like.

• Options
    He's involved with their contenders team and like, reps them on social media and stuff

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    He’s on LA Gladiators' Contenders team as a sub, not Dallas'.

• Options
    Oh, okay, nevermind then, I was informed wrong.

Let's just pick up all that hate and move it over to that ridiculously colored LA team

• Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    if kyo didn't have Rapid Discord before, he sure has it now

edit: the murderhole is feasting tonight

miscellaneousinsanity on
    uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    fissure's minesweeper 360, UNFF

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options

They brought him back to the organization after all the toxicity he spreads, that's what I don't like.

Ah okay, totally mistook your meaning. My bad!

• Options
    torb and symmetra being fielded in OWL during the same match, what a beautiful time to be alive

fake edit: and baby dva with the point cap, amazing

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    :rotate: :rotate: :rotate:

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Ryujehong and Munchkin decided to warm up before their match today with some FFA. I know this because I got put into that FFA match along with Custa and bunch of grandmasters. I was playing Ana to warm up and didn't realize what was up until someone mentioned it in chat. Decided to stick with Ana. Didn't get top four, but did manage this.

https://youtu.be/2v1bkSKFyWQ

Baidol on
    Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    It's really gonna be interesting in another couple of seasons after pro players have really built up expertise on Hammond. He's such a high skill cap hero, individual players are good at him but it feels like teams aren't truly gelling with him yet. It reminds me of early Winston compared to the insane Winston play we see now. Like Miro used to be The Best Winston Ever, and now his play just seems kind of simplistic compared to the crazy shit some guys like Guxue do. I can't wait to see what Hammond play looks like after players have even more time to really polish up their skills.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    KanaKana Registered User regular
    Also I don't care if Chengdu loses every game, their weird comp means I'm rooting for them every time

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • Options
    Seoul busted out the dive for Horizon attack. I think I shed a tear.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    There were quite a few environmental kills there.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
  • Options
    Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I really enjoyed this little moment (Atlanta/Toronto map 2)
    Bon voyage!

Rock Lobster! on
    Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    All the third person camera is making me so bored during these games

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    All the third person camera is making me so bored during these games

The command center is pretty great, yeah

• Options
    That post-match interview:
    With jjonak

Q: People are talking about who the best Zenyatta is, you are a well-known Zen player, you were the MVP of the inaugural season, are you the best Zenyatta in the league?
    A: Yes, of course I am.

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    1-42 incoming!

• Options
    Gamsu putting it to his old team right here. Go Dragons!

• Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited February 2019
    You know I need to start watching OWL more.

Generally I've never been a fan of shooters as eSports but I think the class system makes OW spectate different than your average shooter.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    the deathnote blossom has cemented itself as the new akm blade

ps. go dragons!!!!

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    Shanghai now

Shanghai forever

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    It's after 4am, I stayed up for this.

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
  • Options
    AshcroftAshcroft LOL The PayloadRegistered User regular
    I'M

HAVING

A

HEART

ATTACK

ZD98Zka.png
  • Options
    I WAS HERE PogChamp I WAS HERE PogChamp I WAS HERE PogChamp

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    THE CURSE IS LIFTED

LEAGUE FUCKED

GO DRAGONS

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    SHANGHAI NOW

SHANGHAI FOREVER

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I am so glad that this week there are commercials other than Chipotle.
    I like me some chipotle, but when you get 4 per break, it's not great.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Also fuck yeah Dragons!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    It's super lame they subbed out Geguri so there is literally no player from S1 is on stage...

• Options
    the stream chat is exploding at the moment

ylt8hzprd891.png

uc3ufTB.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    It's super lame they subbed out Geguri so there is literally no player from S1 is on stage...

well how else was the team going to get a win

liEt3nH.png