As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dragalia Lost] Alliance vs Dragon Trials

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Mym, who I dont have a desperately want, on a banner with Euden and Elly, both of whom I have

Mmmffffrrrrrmmfffff :x

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    Are these new chain co abilities just a second to ability? What's different about them?

• Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    ForceVoid wrote: »
    Are these new chain co abilities just a second to ability? What's different about them?

Unlike the regular co-abilities, the chain ones stack. For example, two +ATK% co-abilities would not stack and only the higher of the two would take effect. However, two chain co-abilities with +ATK% would combine together and be the sum of the two.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    Opty wrote: »
    Hm, between Ezelith and Xania, which is more worth building out their mana spiral? Also is it worth it to get Chimeratech staves or is that overkill?

I decided to go with Xania. Still wondering if I should pick up Chimeratech staves though, since I don't know how much healers rely on their weapons compared to everyone else.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    I've been using a chimeratech verica for all my expert high midgardsormr farming and it's been more than good enough as a healer

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Dammit. Who's the only Gala unit I have among the four on the first Platinum? Luca. Who do I draw out of the four? Luca.

At least I pulled Gala Alex pretty easily.

Edit: Oh this is neat. The event compendium with the three available seems to have reset all the endeavors, which can net you a decent bit of wyrmite if you want to clear them again.

Madican on
  • Options
    Free 10pull was Dupe Hawk and 2 Cerberus -_-

Tried using some single tickets to up the rate for tomorrow, got pity broken with dupe Laranoa, dupe Delphi, dupe Agni, ad MYM!

I dont care that shes garbo tier. She will be on my fire team forever

Now with one summon battle finally over I guess the yearlong fight for Alex begins :/

• Options
    edited March 2020
    I was mentally prepared to spend a ton of resources, and then I got Alex in the free 10 pull. Good problem to have, I guess :biggrin:

I'll may do a bunch of pulls at the end of the banner anyway, depending on the results of the rest of the free pulls, since there are a few other Gala units I'd like to have, such as Cleo, but the banner has already been successful for me.

Edit: Nice! The Spirit of the Season wyrmprint is back in the shop to go with the event compendium. I missed it the first time around, and have been wanting it for Mitsuhide.

Cururu on
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I spent my savings up front and then I guess I'll decide at the end if I'm going to use what i've earned during the event or save it forward for the next one or the FE crossover.

i got a lot of stuff... i have no idea what's good from the pile.
    Epemetheus (my 3rd now)
    Liger (2nd)
    2x kagutsuchi
    arctos
    agni
    2x AC Garland
    Pazuzu
    zephyr
    Nyarlathotep

Gala Elisanne
    Gala Alex
    fire maribelle
    Wind Maribelle
    ALbert
    Cassandra
    Laranoa (dupe)
    Gala Ranzal (dupe)

even a couple 4*s i didn't have yet, Ryozen, Amane, and yachiyo

But the big thing is i got enough eldwater to max like 3 characters. I already did alex and elly tbh but i'm holding off on picking a 3rd

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    @initiatefailure I think Wind Maribelle and Gala Elisanne are really great and Mar leads my wind team most of the time. I underplayed the value of Gala E for a long time, but read up on her synergies and she can be a beast.

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Oh boy, now I get to re-grind old events all over again

First 10-pull gave me V. Hildegarde(!), Kirsty, and a dupe S. Verica. Not exactly meta-defining units, but I'm happy. I had no idea V. Hildegarde wasn't limited anymore.

• Options
    RussadRussad MARegistered User regular
    Just as an FYI, the wind facility gets another 5 levels in the compendium.

• Options
    KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    Russad wrote: »
    Just as an FYI, the wind facility gets another 5 levels in the compendium.

I saw that and I was wondering if I missed it the last time.

With triple IO drops and all the hustle hammers they're giving out during this Champions Road event, time to grind out the last of the dojos.

• Options
    edited March 2020
    oh my god Galex's battle win animation is flipping a 3ft sword into the air and catching it like a badass.

i have so many 0-1UB gatch dragons i just want some of them to be better than my MUB 4* ones

yeah i've also gone through most of my materials because they gave me 300 hustle hammers so i've been powering up

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Was gonna wait to see what the free pulls brought me but I mean who are we kidding?
    Still, this celebration gave out some wyrmite like mad. Went from 12,000ish to like 20,000-something.
    Dropped all my tickets and 10-pulls; got my first Vayu, so hurray. Got Alex after about 60 pulls or so, so not bad at all. Still have a ton of wyrmite left to save up for the Fire Emblem units if their mana spirals turn out to be awesome.

Also I can finally finish my wind shrine that's been sitting at like level 15 from when I first started playing the game. Then imperial onslaught forever to finish my dojos.

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    Finished with A Wish to the Winds. Facility events are really tedious when they're not spread out over two weeks. I look forward to never having to think about this event ever again.

• Options
    A note about Eldwater and Imperial Onslaught. With triple drops currently going, you can net enough currency to buy an infinite number of prints from the shop to sell for 100 eldwater each with a way bigger bang for your buck then summoning

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    An embarrassing number of pulls later and still no GAlex. Got Mym, and trolled by at least two each of WElly, GEuden, and GRanzal. Boooooo.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Used both of my 10Tickets

The first was 4 Rainbows, Agni AGAIN (#5) Liger #5, Sakuya #3, Hawk AGAIN

Second ticket was blank

Thats all my ticket stash. I need to let the next 5 freebies dictate my fate. Really want Alex, have the original 3 FEH Units....but if Female Byleth or Edelgard are in part 2........

Reigner on
  • Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    So I just keep getting dragons in Gala pulls

I did the 2 platinum tickets and got Mym (already had) and Luca

Then on regular pulls I’ve gotten: Mym (again dupe) Zephyr (one of the only dragons I didn’t have, so that’s good), Kagatsuchi, Agni, Garland, and Corsaint Phoenix.

I’m cool getting dragons, but I want the actual banner units too you know

• Options
    Another rainbow sword this morning! SCelery! :evil:

• Options
    Vayu, V.Hidegarde (new!) and Freyja in my attempts today

Now sitting at 7% pity rate for tomorrow. Pray with me @Shadowfire

• Options
    edited March 2020
    hey i got a kirsty today... right after i started dumping resources into hawk... this is hawkward

but now also firmly cements light as easily my weakest team. I think a 4* fleur is my best light unit

initiatefailure on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    i feel like chain coabs rearrange the tier list somewhat, so i'm trying to figure out who's suddenly good.

no Galex yet, spent all my tickets, waiting for the free draws to resolve before i dump wyrmite.
    since i already have Gleo / Veronica / Nefaria / Ieyasu i'm not super intent on more dark units, no matter how busted she is.

i did the platinum showcase with mym in it, because she's the one i'm missing, but no luck.
    them's the 66% breaks, i guess.

edit: i completed champion's road night one of gala, but didn't realize they raised the facility caps.
    now i have to grind those... ah well.

Lucedes on
  • Options
    All i need to do for the endeavors is getting my second HMS wyrmprint to lvl 100... because it doesn't count that I have one of those... so i get to waste all of my holy water for this

• Options
    An interesting thread popped up on Reddit today with lots of math and probability! It's about the most efficient way to do pulls and I figured some of y'all might find it interesting too

https://www.reddit.com/r/DragaliaLost/comments/fqmawg/psa_youve_been_rolling_wrong_for_5s_always_make/

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    An interesting thread popped up on Reddit today with lots of math and probability! It's about the most efficient way to do pulls and I figured some of y'all might find it interesting too

https://www.reddit.com/r/DragaliaLost/comments/fqmawg/psa_youve_been_rolling_wrong_for_5s_always_make/

Somewhere in ticket 15-20 is going to be a Liger. Thread is false.

• Options
    I hate Siren.

Siren is probably fine.

However.

In the time I have played this game I haven't gotten enough dragon pulls to MUB any of the 5* ones.

Except siren.

Whom I just got my 7th copy of

• Options
    I hate Siren.

Siren is probably fine.

However.

In the time I have played this game I haven't gotten enough dragon pulls to MUB any of the 5* ones.

Except siren.

Water Siren? That's great!

Light Siren? RIP.

• Options
    Yeah the water one

• Options
    Lets not discuss how many Anger Summons I did to get GAlex after being pity broken with a THIRD HAWK

But I have her!...

• Options
    ManetherenWolfManetherenWolf Registered User regular
    Another dragon on today’s pull.

Now I’ve got Jeanne MUB

• Options
    Im very glad that they added the Fafnir Medal shop,

Now I can wait 15 weeks to make the damn High Dragon weapons myself, instead of literally being unable to progress because all of the trails have started to be MightLocked behind 8500/9k barriers

How can I even learn the fight if no one even lets me in the room

• Options
    Pulled together enough for two more pulls on the banner, along with a bunch of tickets from the old Wind event. Still no Alex. This one's going to slip away, sadly.

• Options
    oh the fafnir medals have a 50/week limit.

not into that

• Options
    So my poor little Delphi died at the Kai Yan phase shift because we didnt have a healer

I then proceeded to watch 3 GAlex’s wipe the floor with phase 2. Jesus

• Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    I hate Siren.

Siren is probably fine.

However.

Except siren.

Water Siren? That's great!

Light Siren? RIP.

...My free daily 10 pull broke the rate increase with Light Siren #7.

Still no water Sirens.

RNG is weird.

• Options
    Nimus and WElly today from the freebie. Both new. Glad I got Alex or that sword fakeout would have had me livid

• Options
    About 20k wyrmite and 100ish tickets and finally Alex comes home!

• Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Went for the platinum showcases and came out a winner.
    Big gamble on the first one, but it paid off: pulled the Sarisse, that was the only one I didn't have on that banner.

Second banner I got two rainbows; dupe Euden and Elisanne, which is what I was aiming for. So now the only gala I'm missing is Mym.

This discussion has been closed.