Options

[Hearthstone] Reveal stream live now! Expansion drops April 9th!

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Yilias wrote: »
    Legendaries are a 1/20 drop chance and epics are 1/5 (source is Blizz given drop rates for Asian countries where they must disclose this data by law).
    We'll assume packs are either 1L/4C, 1E/4C, or 1R/4C for simplicity (primary error in this assumption will be in rare count vs common count which will introduce only minor error in dust counts).
    So 20 packs will contain an average of 1L, 4E, 15R, 80C.

So 20 packs will have a disenchant value of 400*1+100*4+20*15+5*80 = 1500 dust or 75 dust per pack.

If we make the assumption that any legendaries or epics that you pull are valuable and not worth disenchanting versus keeping, while all rare and commons will be disenchanted:
    Then your dust value would be 1600*1+400*4+20*15+5*80 = 3900 dust or 195 dust per pack.

If we instead make the assumption that only half the epics are worth keeping or only half the epics we open are ones we don't have yet, then we have:
    1600*1+400*2+100*2+20*15+5*80 = 3300 dust or 165 dust per pack.

If we instead make the assumption that all useful epics have been acquired and all legendaries have not, then we have:
    1600*1+100*4+20*15+5*80 = 2700 dust or 135 dust per pack.

So, if we care about every epic or legendary we open then a Classic pack is worth 75/195 of a new pack or ~38 gold.
    If we only care about half of the epics that we open then a Classic pack is worth 75/165 of a new pack or ~45 gold.
    If we don't care about any of the epics that we open then a Classic pack is worth 75/135 of a new pack or ~56 gold.

So 50g should be a better quest reward than a pack until you own all legendaries or a solid chunk of the epics (that you care about) from every set.
    The actual EV of a classic pack for someone who would be disenchanting everything is slightly over 100 gold, due in significant part to golden cards. For keeping things clean, we can just round it down to 100. Assuming Dover would be disenchanting every card he gets in a classic pack, your Classic pack value table would be more like:

100/195 or ~51 gold
    100/165 or ~61 gold
    100/135 or ~74 gold

Obviously since new sets can also have golden cards that Dover might disenchant in the case of sufficient duplication, the denominators would increase by some smaller amount that I ain't gonna try to figure out. The real values are somewhere in between your set of numbers and mine, but they would be leaning more toward mine, if my assumption above holds.

Also, don't you try to justify Dover's stubborn nonsense!

forty on
  • Options
    lwt1973 wrote: »
    I saw a good game with Viper running an interesting Odd Warrior against a Mecha Druid. It boiled down to Druid having the cards in his hand for the combo but Viper dropping Leeroy and then shield slamming it. Druid had no way to kill off two minions and C'Thun so lost in fatigue.
    What the hell Odd Warrior deck is running Leeroy?

• Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    lwt1973 wrote: »
    I saw a good game with Viper running an interesting Odd Warrior against a Mecha Druid. It boiled down to Druid having the cards in his hand for the combo but Viper dropping Leeroy and then shield slamming it. Druid had no way to kill off two minions and C'Thun so lost in fatigue.
    What the hell Odd Warrior deck is running Leeroy?

a really spicey one

• Options
    YiliasYilias Registered User regular
    Legendaries are a 1/20 drop chance and epics are 1/5 (source is Blizz given drop rates for Asian countries where they must disclose this data by law).
    We'll assume packs are either 1L/4C, 1E/4C, or 1R/4C for simplicity (primary error in this assumption will be in rare count vs common count which will introduce only minor error in dust counts).

So 20 packs will have a disenchant value of 400*1+100*4+20*15+5*80 = 1500 dust or 75 dust per pack.

If we make the assumption that any legendaries or epics that you pull are valuable and not worth disenchanting versus keeping, while all rare and commons will be disenchanted:
    Then your dust value would be 1600*1+400*4+20*15+5*80 = 3900 dust or 195 dust per pack.

If we instead make the assumption that only half the epics are worth keeping or only half the epics we open are ones we don't have yet, then we have:

If we instead make the assumption that all useful epics have been acquired and all legendaries have not, then we have:

So, if we care about every epic or legendary we open then a Classic pack is worth 75/195 of a new pack or ~38 gold.
    If we only care about half of the epics that we open then a Classic pack is worth 75/165 of a new pack or ~45 gold.
    If we don't care about any of the epics that we open then a Classic pack is worth 75/135 of a new pack or ~56 gold.

So 50g should be a better quest reward than a pack until you own all legendaries or a solid chunk of the epics (that you care about) from every set.
    The actual EV of a classic pack for someone who would be disenchanting everything is slightly over 100 gold, due in significant part to golden cards. For keeping things clean, we can just round it down to 100. Assuming Dover would be disenchanting every card he gets in a classic pack, your Classic pack value table would be more like:

100/195 or ~51 gold
    100/165 or ~61 gold
    100/135 or ~74 gold

Obviously since new sets can also have golden cards that Dover might disenchant in the case of sufficient duplication, the denominators would increase by some smaller amount that I ain't gonna try to figure out. The real values are somewhere in between your set of numbers and mind, but they would be leaning more toward mine, if my assumption above holds.

Wouldn't golden cards be equally distributed regardless of set and thus not change the ratio between sets?

Steam - BNet: Yilias #1224 - Riot: Yilias #moc
  • Options

100/195 or ~51 gold
    100/165 or ~61 gold
    100/135 or ~74 gold

Obviously since new sets can also have golden cards that Dover might disenchant in the case of sufficient duplication, the denominators would increase by some smaller amount that I ain't gonna try to figure out. The real values are somewhere in between your set of numbers and mind, but they would be leaning more toward mine, if my assumption above holds.

Wouldn't golden cards be equally distributed regardless of set and thus not change the ratio between sets?

I don't think it's about different ratio between sets, just an assumption that Dover wants a full collection of golden cards and new sets are more likely to have golden cards that they don't already have two copies of (or one of in case of legos).

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular

100/195 or ~51 gold
    100/165 or ~61 gold
    100/135 or ~74 gold

All I can hear in my head as I read both of your posts is the teacher from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory lecturing about percentages.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    Yes, but if we inflate the value of Classic packs from 75 to 102 because of gold cards then that same assumption should inflate the value of new packs by a 102/75 as well.

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    Dover dusts all his golden cards unless he doesn't have 2 copies of the non-gold version. I also own every card in the Classic set I want to own (something like 20 total missing cards), so my Classic packs are worth:

400*1+100*4+20*15+5*80 = 1500 dust or 75 dust per pack.

It's not uncommon for the first 20 packs of a new set I open to have no repeats. If we use the above formula:

1600*1+400*4+100*15+40*80 = 7900 dust or 395 dust per pack.

Now that number will fall off considerably as I open more packs and clear out the Commons, but what is the tipping point? How many packs to I end up having to get before their dust value is in line with opening normal packs? At 50 packs, you're guaranteed to have about 90% of the Commons and 60% of the Rares. We do need to keep that in consideration when valuing packs.

That being said, there's probably enough math to support Classic packs being worth the quest. But more gold is more packs, which will be the ONLY time I get new packs for the expansion. Plus, I love having an over-inflated amount of gold for people to "WTF?" at. :)

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Yes, but if we inflate the value of Classic packs from 75 to 102 because of gold cards then that same assumption should inflate the value of new packs by a 102/75 as well.

No, because opening a golden epic/legendary from the new set doesn't increase your net dust if that was a card you wanted and because the golden ratios are skewed. Golden epics and legendaries make up a full 10% of all golden cards but only 5% of normal ones.

Your new numbers are 205 / 178 / 150 for ~50 gold, ~57 gold and ~68 gold

Net dust contribution looks like this:
    Common: 17.5
    Rare: 21.5
    Epic: 21
    Legendary: 20
    Golden common: 3.7
    Golden rare: 6.65
    Golden epic: 4
    Golden legendary: 8

Phyphor on
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    I looked at the title and thought, no... no it wouldn't last more than a few posts.

I was wrong.

• Options
    JuliusJulius Captain of Serenity on my shipRegistered User regular
    MNC Dover wrote: »
    Dover dusts all his golden cards unless he doesn't have 2 copies of the non-gold version.

Which will more often be the case in the beginning.

On the other hand, gold cards will retain full dust value so I don't think it actually makes a difference if you get 1 gold copy and 1 normal one vs 2 normal ones once you have enough duplicates. You just get the dust later.

• Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    I looked at the title and thought, no... no it wouldn't last more than a few posts.

I was wrong.

April Expac revealed here on the PA forums, breaking news breaking news

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Hope I didn't miss it posted earlier in the thread, but blizzard is selling a bundle of wild packs (only available on their store, not in-client):

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/hearthstone-wild-bundle

10x each of TGT, GvG, Whispers, and MSoG packs for $25 ($0.62/pack)

if you want value dust, this is gonna be hard to beat. 40 packs is normally $50 ($1.25/pack)

or i guess you could play some wild with the cards

EDIT: If you didn't play any of these expansions at release, this is even more value dust as this is your chance to get the guaranteed legendary from your first 10 packs of each expac.

Dehumanized on
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    *sniff*

I've never been more proud of this thread.

*wipes tear from eye*

• Options

I was wrong.
    Look, the real lesson here is that everyone in the thread should be badgering Dover to kill 3 monster hunt bosses.

• Options
    Hope I didn't miss it posted earlier in the thread, but blizzard is selling a bundle of wild packs (only available on their store, not in-client):

https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/hearthstone-wild-bundle

10x each of TGT, GvG, Whispers, and MSoG packs for $25 ($0.62/pack)

if you want value dust, this is gonna be hard to beat. 40 packs is normally $50 ($1.25/pack)

or i guess you could play some wild with the cards

EDIT: If you didn't play any of these expansions at release, this is even more value dust as this is your chance to get the guaranteed legendary from your first 10 packs of each expac.
    Considering those are all Wild cards, that is a pretty chintzy deal. Fuckin' hell, this game.

• Options
    GoodKingJayIIIGoodKingJayIII They wanna get my gold on the ceilingRegistered User regular
    I... I may have broken free if this game. I can’t tell yet. But I have no desire to play and very little desire to engage with streams, which was always my secondary connection even if I didn’t feel like playing for a period of time.

This is not like a brag or shitpost. I am genuinely grappling with putting down a game I loved got a solid three years at least, and a game that continued to intrigue me beyond that. Until now.

The nerfs and pure evisceration of the druid class have just birthed another dominant 2-3 decks and simultaneously buried a class under 15 feet of rubble. Druid is never coming back from this without some serious cards in the coming new year. And I expect Team 5 did not plan for this destruction at all. We’ll see.

Overall I think the game will never be as diverse as I want it to be, and on top of my inability to create fun and at least somewhat effective decks has shriveled any deserve to open the app and swipe at things.

I think this sucks. It’s not a thing I want to do. It has nothing to do with money spent—it’s watching what I perceive to be the slow decline of this game finally hit rock bottom.

I hope it can come back but boy do have little faith in that.

Battletag: Threeve#1501; PSN: Threeve703; Steam: 3eeve
  • Options
    ThawmusThawmus +Jackface Registered User regular
    I... I may have broken free if this game. I can’t tell yet. But I have no desire to play and very little desire to engage with streams, which was always my secondary connection even if I didn’t feel like playing for a period of time.

This is not like a brag or shitpost. I am genuinely grappling with putting down a game I loved got a solid three years at least, and a game that continued to intrigue me beyond that. Until now.

The nerfs and pure evisceration of the druid class have just birthed another dominant 2-3 decks and simultaneously buried a class under 15 feet of rubble. Druid is never coming back from this without some serious cards in the coming new year. And I expect Team 5 did not plan for this destruction at all. We’ll see.

Overall I think the game will never be as diverse as I want it to be, and on top of my inability to create fun and at least somewhat effective decks has shriveled any deserve to open the app and swipe at things.

I think this sucks. It’s not a thing I want to do. It has nothing to do with money spent—it’s watching what I perceive to be the slow decline of this game finally hit rock bottom.

I hope it can come back but boy do have little faith in that.

I don't think I'm far behind. Part of the reason I'm still playing is because I love this thread and the folks in it. Part of it is the sunk cost fallacy, since I've only been playing for a little over a year and have spent over $150 on this game.

But I am not driven like I was a year ago to try shit other people said wouldn't work, and that's always been my primary motivator. Genn and Baku stifle the fuck out of me.

Twitch: Thawmus83
  • Options
    JakarrdJakarrd In the belly of OklahomaRegistered User regular
    It comes and goes for me. I wasn't playing for like 6+ months and then last week I got the urge to do the single player stuff and then decided to start ranking up. I don't have near the drive to buy into the game and pressure myself to hit legend.

I do still enjoy the thread, even when Dibby is being Dibby. Heheh.

Greetings Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

76561197990097905.png
  • Options
    @Dibby is best when he's being @Dibby. :D

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Our best shit poster was Gnome though, RIP.

• Options
    edited January 2019
    I recently had the thought that I never heard anything about the winner of that 3,000 pack giveaway. Maybe the thread talked about it at some point, but I could have missed it during one of the times I wasn't keeping up on the thread. Anyway, apparently it was a player in China who won it. Unfortunately I can't view the linked article at work, so I don't know if it answers anything, but I have so many questions.

How long total did he spend opening the packs? Did he split it up into a number of, say, 100-300 pack opening sessions? Or did he open 1000 or more in some agonizingly long session? Did he do anything else while opening to deal with the tedium? Did he do something clever like use a mouse macro to automate the process? Did he have nerve damage by the end? Did he curse the devs when, months later, they patched in the easy-open shortcuts for PC/mobile?

Edit: More questions. How long has he been playing? Is he a whale? F2P? How much of a collection did he have beforehand?

forty on
  • Options

Oh wow. Well...looks like my block list is empty again.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    Man, Supercollider is a terrible card:
    3cjK5xZ.jpg

• Options
    DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    Jakarrd wrote: »
    It comes and goes for me. I wasn't playing for like 6+ months and then last week I got the urge to do the single player stuff and then decided to start ranking up. I don't have near the drive to buy into the game and pressure myself to hit legend.

I do still enjoy the thread, even when Dibby is being Dibby. Heheh.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
  • Options
    I recently had the thought that I never heard anything about the winner of that 3,000 pack giveaway. Maybe the thread talked about it at some point, but I could have missed it during one of the times I wasn't keeping up on the thread. Anyway, apparently it was a player in China who won it. Unfortunately I can't view the linked article at work, so I don't know if it answers anything, but I have so many questions.

How long total did he spend opening the packs? Did he split it up into a number of, say, 100-300 pack opening sessions? Or did he open 1000 or more in some agonizingly long session? Did he do anything else while opening to deal with the tedium? Did he do something clever like use a mouse macro to automate the process? Did he have nerve damage by the end? Did he curse the devs when, months later, they patched in the easy-open shortcuts for PC/mobile?

Edit: More questions. How long has he been playing? Is he a whale? F2P? How much of a collection did he have beforehand?

I can give you the google translate for the interview:
    Please briefly introduce yourself.

I am 21 years old, Yan'an, Shaanxi, China. She is currently a sophomore in Xi'an. My game name of Hearthstone is Was.

When do you know how the mood is after the winning? Have you ever expected to win the prize before?

When I participated in the event, I did not expect to win the prize. When I was notified, I was a bit skeptical at the beginning whether I was contacting the wrong person. I was very excited after I learned that I was really winning.

When did you start playing Hearthstone? What attracted you to the Hearthstone?

I only came into contact with this game after I graduated from high school. At that time, I found the Hearthstone in the recommendation of Apple Mall. When I was shown on the demo video, I was attracted by the cool admission effect, so I decided to enter the pit decisively.

Are you a classmate or friend playing "Furnstone Legend" by your side?

About two-thirds of our classmates are playing Hearthstone. When I was studying at night, my roommate asked me to help him open the card and try his luck. Then I opened the first double yellow egg in my life. At that time, we shouted excitedly, causing the students in the entire classroom to turn to look at us.

What is your favorite and most used occupation?

My favorite occupation is the pastor, and the most common occupation is the warlock.

What is your favorite character in Hearthstone?

My favorite hero is Valera, and my favorite character and leader is the Lich King. I like Valila because people are beautiful. The Lich King is handsome and cool. I also specially synthesized a golden Lich King card!

Which is your favorite version of the game?

The favorite version is "The Knight of the Frozen Throne", because all heroes can be transformed into death knights, each death knight has its own characteristics, and the animation is also very cool.

What impressed me when I played Hearthstone?

When I was eating, I bought a pack of cards. When I was ready to open, the classmates who ate together said, "If you open it, I will streaking." So I put the volume of the phone to the maximum, and opened the card pack. With the sound of the golden legend, I opened a golden "wetland queen." At that time, the classmate's face was green, and by the way, he did not streaking.

When do you usually play Hearthstone in peacetime?

When I live and study leisure, I will take out a few hearthstones on my mobile phone. At the end of each month, there may be more time to save the game.

When I play The Hearthstone, will I do every day's daily tasks? What type of favorite daily tasks are you?

Every day, I clear my daily tasks. After all, I can get a lot of gold coins through daily tasks. My favorite daily routine is a friendly match, it's great to have fun with friends and get rewards.

Do you like to play wild mode or standard mode?

I have a lot of standard mode. Wild mode sometimes goes to leisure to play a few.

How do you generally use gold coins in the game ?

Gold coins are generally used to buy card packs, and occasionally play the arena. After learning the new version, I will buy the card package every time I deposit the gold coin and other versions.

Do you usually hit the ladder? What is the highest record in the arena?

I am going to hit the ladder every month. The highest level of the ladder is 4, but unfortunately I have never been a legend. In the future, I will continue to work hard to reach the legendary level. The highest record in the arena is 10 wins.

Are there any attempts at the Double Professional Arena and the Wild Arena? Which kind of arena do you prefer?

I have tried both of these arenas. But my favorite is still the ordinary (standard) arena, after all, playing more, the cards are more familiar.

Does the chaotic mode play every week? Is there a favorite chaos?

I will play every week in the chaotic mode and win at least one game because I can get the card package for free. My favorite chaos is the leader's duel, because this chaos is not a regular hero. The mechanism of each hero is very interesting, and many interesting cards can be used in the game.

What is the progress of the underground city adventure of "Kobold and Underground World"? At the time of Shaoguan, which occupations left a deep impression on you? Which leader is the most frequently closed?

My dungeon adventure is full of professional clearance. In the process of customs clearance, the most frequently tried occupation is the pastor. The key to the final customs clearance is the double death mechanism. The most easily cleared career should be the Druid. I chose all the artifacts that were changed to 5 mana cost, and I chose a lot of high-quality, high-powered cards when I selected the cards.

My personally hateful leader is to devour the devil, and it is very difficult to fight after the key card is exploded.

Have you ever participated in an official event?

I have not participated in official events, because I have not reached the legendary level in the ladder, and I am worried that I will be hanged. After the card is more abundant, I will consider participating in the official event.

Do you like watching live broadcasts? Is there a favorite anchor?

I like to watch the live broadcast in my spare time. The favorite anchors are Master Wang, La La La and Valila.

What are your expectations for the new version?

At the end of the expansion pack's announcement video, there seems to be a shamanic new hero card. I am very much looking forward to the announcement of the new hero card.

What do you want to say to players around the world?

First of all, I want to say that "The Hearthstone" is really fun. I would like to thank Blizzard Entertainment for hosting this event. I am also honored to receive the grand prize of this event. I believe that one day, the goddess of luck will also pay attention to everyone. Finally, I wish you all the best in the arena.

• Options
    KafkaAUKafkaAU Western AustraliaRegistered User regular

The article says he started playing when he finished high school and at the time of winning he was a sophomore. Does daily quests every day. Highest rank was rank 4. About all the answers I can get from the article.

steam_sig.png
    Origin: KafkaAU B-Net: Kafka#1778
  • Options
    Well, it sounds like it at least went to someone who was a regular player. That's good.

• Options
    Zul the ConquerorZul the Conqueror Registered User regular
    I've got a spectate-a-friend quest - anyone online and mind if I watch them win? My battletag is Zul808#1745

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular

I look back at the thread for one page and immediately find this betrayal.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    MarthMarth Registered User regular
    I managed to get several legendaries from the wild bundle. And some of them were actually okay!

Steam PSN LoL: SadSchaub Battle.net: SadSchaub#1357
  • Options
    Another day, another slew of counter matches and bullshit dial-a-card god draw opponents. Can't catch a fucking break.

• Options

I look back at the thread for one page and immediately find this betrayal.

Hey man, I generally like everyone here. But there are certain things I don't care for and lines you don't cross. I guess it all just piled up after a while. Easier to ignore/block than to deal with it.

But hey, to each their own.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I think Goat was taking exception to not being considered the best shit poster?

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Fearghaill wrote: »
    I think Goat was taking exception to not being considered the best shit poster?

Naw, I was defending inantp's honor; but it was also in jest. If their posts were making someone uncomfortable it's obviously well within their right to use the tools the forum provides to deal with that.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    envoy1envoy1 the old continentRegistered User regular
    I prayed and prayed that my opponent wouldn't have psychic scream:
    su6m8b72e82a.jpg
    He didn't!

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I liked INANTP's style of shitposting but it was definitely A Lot at times.

• Options
    envoy1 wrote: »
    I prayed and prayed that my opponent wouldn't have psychic scream:
    su6m8b72e82a.jpg
    He didn't!
    Reasonable turn 6 board ya got there, Wild.

• Options
    TarantioTarantio Registered User regular
    Dover dusts all his golden cards unless he doesn't have 2 copies of the non-gold version. I also own every card in the Classic set I want to own (something like 20 total missing cards), so my Classic packs are worth:

400*1+100*4+20*15+5*80 = 1500 dust or 75 dust per pack.

It's not uncommon for the first 20 packs of a new set I open to have no repeats. If we use the above formula:

1600*1+400*4+100*15+40*80 = 7900 dust or 395 dust per pack.

Now that number will fall off considerably as I open more packs and clear out the Commons, but what is the tipping point? How many packs to I end up having to get before their dust value is in line with opening normal packs? At 50 packs, you're guaranteed to have about 90% of the Commons and 60% of the Rares. We do need to keep that in consideration when valuing packs.

That being said, there's probably enough math to support Classic packs being worth the quest. But more gold is more packs, which will be the ONLY time I get new packs for the expansion. Plus, I love having an over-inflated amount of gold for people to "WTF?" at. :)

The math we'd be looking for is the marginal value of the next pack you would open *after* you open all the packs you would open of that set from rewards and the gold you would otherwise accumulate. (Or from real money, but that's totally optional. Each pack bought increases the relative value of dust vs. gold. As does getting more gold from playing more.)

There's probably an expected dust value calculator somewhere, so just look for the point when the EV is less than twice the average from a classic pack.

It wouldn't surprise me if the optimal path were to roll pack quests first, then switch to completing them at some point in the season.

• Options
    Well I did the pack quest. 40 dust. I hope you’re all happy.

Steam ID
    Twitch Page