As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestle]icious, baby!

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    i feel like at some point, the only way joey janela will be able to top himself will be to book mickey rourke, in character, as randy the ram

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    i didn’t know i wanted that but i definitely definitely do

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    edited February 2019

This month i'm gonna see a caveman wrestle the most outrageously douche-y bro wrestler. Matty Wahlberg is a delight.

Lalabox on
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Roman is going to be on GMA tommorow to make a big announcement

I assume hes going to Wrestlemania bay bay

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Roman Reigns fights Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship

Hurt me WWE, do it
    I like Roman but I like Kofi MORE

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Honestly I hate that I am wondering if it was a work

The relative low time away, being in a movie with the rock and how back right before mania

bloodyroarxx on
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Fire Promoter DLC supposedly available Thursday https://store.steampowered.com/app/775630/Fire_Pro_Wrestling_World__Fire_Promoter/ I'll be so happy if this is true

• Options
    never dienever die Registered User regular
    Honestly I hate that I am wondering if it was a work

The relative low time away, being in a movie with the rock and how back right before mania

I doubt it was a work, but if it wasn’t his recovery time is pretty quick.

Or he’s going to be at Wrestlemania in a support capacity.

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
    Fire Promoter DLC supposedly available Thursday https://store.steampowered.com/app/775630/Fire_Pro_Wrestling_World__Fire_Promoter/ I'll be so happy if this is true

Time to put another 100 hours into this

2ohWien.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by Satellite_09
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    There is literally no possible way it was a work

Faking a cancer diagnosis for one of their biggest stars and presenting it as reality for months is such am indefensible black hole of a public relations nightmare even WWE wouldn't do it

It would make the Saudi shit backlash look like a quaint mishap

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    My guess is he misses being around the locker room, and wants to help however he can despite the cancer, so I bet he joins in the Seth/Brock storyline.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    I'm guessing he announces he'll be in Seth's corner at Mania.

• Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular

luchablog doing the important detective work

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Dragon Lee's in a random 10-man tag match

Ishimori defends the junior title against Liger

Place your bets on which one Hiromu comes out after

• Options
    hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    Dragon Lee's in a random 10-man tag match

Ishimori defends the junior title against Liger

Place your bets on which one Hiromu comes out after

First one, then the other.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    There is literally no possible way it was a work

Faking a cancer diagnosis for one of their biggest stars and presenting it as reality for months is such am indefensible black hole of a public relations nightmare even WWE wouldn't do it

It would make the Saudi shit backlash look like a quaint mishap

I also thought this.

Then I remembered who Vince McMahon is.

So there's a chance.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    For those not watching, Roman just announced his leukemia is in remission and I’m not crying you’re crying

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    :bro:

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Fuck yeah, Roman!

Fuck cancer!

• Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    So I might be in the minority in this but I can't help feeling like what's going on with Becky Lynch is at least partly her fault. I mean, her current situation started back when she refused to get her leg checked out because she didn't trust the Mcmahons and I get that but as far as I recall they had done NOTHING yet to her to warrant this bizarre position of her's against them. And yeah, Vince did give away her Wrestlemania shot and likely would have found any excuse to do so but she still fired the first shot in all of this for no real reason. Like, is she meant to be emulating Stone Cold Steve Austin with all this because (and I'm likely not remembering clearly here) he never acted like he did without a cause and never so bluntly or blindly.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Owenashi wrote: »
    So I might be in the minority in this but I can't help feeling like what's going on with Becky Lynch is at least partly her fault. I mean, her current situation started back when she refused to get her leg checked out because she didn't trust the Mcmahons and I get that but as far as I recall they had done NOTHING yet to her to warrant this bizarre position of her's against them. And yeah, Vince did give away her Wrestlemania shot and likely would have found any excuse to do so but she still fired the first shot in all of this for no real reason. Like, is she meant to be emulating Stone Cold Steve Austin with all this because (and I'm likely not remembering clearly here) he never acted like he did without a cause and never so bluntly or blindly.

Its similar to stone cold with his neck issues, McMahon also used that to side line him during his rise. Though that was probably a work to cover the very real damage he had to his neck.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    I like this story, but they are asking waaaaaay to much of Rhonda’s acting ability

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    This might be the most clusterfucked attempt to fix a story for a title belt and David Arquette is literally in the building.

• Options
    Just to be clear, I don't mind if they turn the championship into a three-way fight between Lynch, Rousey and Flair. I just find the part of the story that started with the bum leg clumsy in execution and for me paints Lynch in an idiotic light for her part in losing her spot in the match. Like I get it, Becky, you're the Man. But maybe you can dial the aggression down just a notch so you don't lose shots at the belt or make Stephanie McMahon and HHH look like reasonable bosses?

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    I just want to say that I love that Finn’s Abs are now cannonically above petty things like face/ heel alignment

Hawkstone on
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Management is always the enemy.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Extremely Horny Alexa Bliss is very good.

• Options
    I know RAW is on but Kenny is playing Apex Legends here

• Options
    Just saw the replay of what happened tonight that got Lynch arrested and it does nothing to change my opinion on her aggressive stupidity in this story. Rousey's on your friggin' side for Pete's sake, why are you attacking her? Hell, there's a celebration of Rick Flair's birthday tonight. You KNOW Charlotte will be there and yet you blow your one (yeah, I know, likely not but still) chance tonight on putting a beatdown on the person who stole your spot for someone who actually WANTS to fight you at Wrestlemania?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qileP4bAzek

• Options
    Lol if you think Becky ain’t driving a beer truck down to interrupt Flair’s birthday party.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Nirya wrote: »
    Lol if you think Becky ain’t driving a beer truck down to interrupt Flair’s birthday party.

I wouldn't mind that at all. Maybe drinking some of the beer inside will cool her head down enough to let her think out some proper strategy as 'hit everyone lols' isn't getting her back into Wrestlemania so far.

• Options
    edited February 2019
    Owenashi wrote: »
    Nirya wrote: »

I wouldn't mind that at all. Maybe drinking some of the beer inside will cool her head down enough to let her think out some proper strategy as 'hit everyone lols' isn't getting her back into Wrestlemania so far.
    I really love your dogged attachment to kayfabe :) it’s refreshing to see since we’re all mega jaded here

Hawkstone on
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    WWE put on a video shitting on Lafayette for them being a dead crowd last week.

Oh WWE, never change.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    "I certainly hope that no Becky Lynchs show up to ruin this fancy party."

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    “Ric Flair will always be ‘The Man’”

God Ric totally asked to bleed to put Becky over tonight, didn’t he?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Hahaha this is way funnier.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    And that's how we get Batista vs. HHH

• Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular