As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFBE] - Katy Perry finally ending soon. Banner is a trap!

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Actually now that I think about it. If I used my other 50% STMR Moogle, a container for Blackfox Mask, and the 100% Moogle on Elena, Id have her BiS build that also leaves room for a killer Materia.

Hmmm

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    I just realized that Tsukiko's TMR is going to be the new bane of arena. Imagine 2-4 of those CW chains auto-casting at the beginning of the turn... ouch. Then the rest of the team gets to attack. Whale teams gonna hurt...

@Reigner I would not use a moogle container on any of those unless they make a huge impact to your team. BlackFox Mask is the only one that would be tempting for me to put on Elena. The rest, no. I did pull 2x Flammie during SoM so I already have those and I rarely use them.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    Used the last few: Veritas of the Dark, and Citra. Bleh.

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Every once in a while I check the last page or so of the FFBE and FFRK threads. What's this about people getting hundreds and hundreds of tickets?

Also my usual shill for more lifeblood in the DFFOO thread.

• Options
    Joe Camacho MKIIJoe Camacho MKII Registered User regular
    Got 994 tickets. I might spend them during the day.

Good luck!

steam_sig.png I edit my posts a lot.
  • Options
    LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Rius wrote: »
    Every once in a while I check the last page or so of the FFBE and FFRK threads. What's this about people getting hundreds and hundreds of tickets?

Also my usual shill for more lifeblood in the DFFOO thread.

We got the first batch of anniversary follow-up tickets. One ticket for every login day (total not consecutive). Mostly junk on them, but if you had a couple years of logins under your belt you could nab a good size of EX tickets.
    You also got 1 coin for each ticket used and 160 coins could be get you a pull on the Platinum Coin summon, which seems to weighted at about 45%/45% at a 5* EX ticket or 5xSTMR tickets. The remaining % scattered between moogle prisms, 5* 10+1 tickets, or UoC tickets.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I really wish I had kept Lilith's moogle around for the blank container. I think it was purged to make room back before we have extra storage.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    I'm on the fence about waiting to pull any EX tickets today or wait until tomorrow. Any rainbows could lead to STMRs that I might want to run through IW at the last minute.

• Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Hahaha 1131 Follow-Up Tickets. That's gonna take a bit.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CraigopogoCraigopogo Registered User regular
    1135 tickets. That lead to 15 4* and 106 3* tickets. 0 Prisms. 0 STMR tickets. Enough cactuars for 1 max level cactus family. Enough turtles for about 1 million gil.

All those tickets got me my first Sylvie and a couple other 5*s I don't want or need. I was able to complete 0 TMRs.

got 1100 or so coins, which produced three 5* tickets, 1 Prism and 15 STMR tickets.

Those three tickets got me two STMRs, Cloud's and Blossom Sakura's. Time to blow a bunch of Item World thingies on that sword.

The STMRs are nice, but overall the result was pretty disappointing. Took over an hour to summon and combine everything.

• Options
    edited August 2019
    And we get all that disappointment again in two weeks, hurray!

Lorek on
  • Options
    So we get 160 more tickets from logins, plus the 5x rank at the end of the month.
    Which means I need to rank up 18 times between now and then to get another platinum pull out of it. I don't think I'm going to pull that one off. I have enough rank XP maps to maybe get two for free, but that's about it.

• Options
    Tiphares wrote: »
    I'm on the fence about waiting to pull any EX tickets today or wait until tomorrow. Any rainbows could lead to STMRs that I might want to run through IW at the last minute.

Good point. Maybe I'll pull tonight, just in case I get that small % chance of something I want to run through IW.

• Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    In all, I pulled 850 ticket things, and then all the coins thereof in the gold banner (because I didn't know), and ended up with two 5+1 tickets and a 5* EX one, and something like 20 4* EX and 95 normal EX tickets. I'm not sure I can be arsed to roll all that!

Guess I'll roll the one rainbow ticket and the 5+1s and see what falls off.

So, Auron #1 and Marine Nichol #3. Could be worse!

Drascin on
    Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    Yeah I have 133 3* EX tickets right now lol. I don't know if I am going to burn through them or not.

• Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    Trajan45 wrote: »

Good point. Maybe I'll pull tonight, just in case I get that small % chance of something I want to run through IW.

I could potentially get a Cloud#4 from these pulls, and Esther does want a nice new sword...I think I'll pull this big batch now. Sure, one big pullapalooza sounds fun but time consuming.

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I had just shy of 1200 tickets. "Best" pulls were 3 5+1s, but no rainbows from those like ususal. I'm holding all of my ex tickets until Octopath rolls around. Not doing the platinum pulls until we get the other batch of FU tickets.

• Options
    Cruor wrote: »

I could potentially get a Cloud#4 from these pulls, and Esther does want a nice new sword...I think I'll pull this big batch now. Sure, one big pullapalooza sounds fun but time consuming.

Yeah it still took around 20 minutes of summons/cleanup.

• Options
    urahonky wrote: »

Mm...I should break it up into two sessions then. Raid pulls are much more manageable for me if I do them broken up as opposed to all at once.

• Options
    marajimaraji Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Update

900 total follow-up tickets:
    3 STMR tickets
    3 silver keys
    0 prism moogles (have yet to get one anywhere)
    1 5+1 (lukewarm garbage)
    1 5* ticket (Zack #2 - is he worth anything?)
    19 4* tickets
    99 3* tickets

5 platinum pulls:
    10 STMR tickets
    2 5* (saving these for now)
    1 UoC

Edit:
    46 ex tickets in got a rainbow: Ultima #2

maraji on
  • Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular

Mm...I should break it up into two sessions then. Raid pulls are much more manageable for me if I do them broken up as opposed to all at once.

Yeah, it's probably for the best to split them up.

I have 1242 tickets right now. It's a lot

• Options
    DK_AzraelDK_Azrael Registered User regular
    1043 tickets
    6 silver keys
    10 stmr tickets
    105 ex tickets
    10 4* ex tickets
    2 5+1 tickets

Platinum pulls got me 3 5* ex tickets and 20 stmr tickets I think

Pulling them all got me Gilgamesh #8, Barbie #4, Sieghard #3, PG Lassworm #5, Circe #5, Nalu #2, and Karlette #1. Not a terrible haul.

Looking forward to the next batch of tickets.

• Options
    Woah so apparently I got a 5+1 somewhere so I pulled: two rainbows! Yego and Folka, both #1.

• Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    Oh dear. There's going to be more? I burned my remainder on s couple of golds.

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    Doctor DetroitDoctor Detroit Registered User regular
    Since I had the lapis, I did a pull on the attack type banner.

Esther #2!

And Karlette #1 and #2.

Also started on all the EX tickets...HT Lid #2 and Machina #2.

...Now I need another 10 million gil to get them all to 7...

• Options
    edited August 2019
    I pulled about half of my tickets at lunch.

3x Silver Keys
    1x 5+1 ticket
    70-ish 3* and 4* EX tickets.

Will pull the rest tonight and then hang onto the coins and EX tickets for now.

edit: I'm maxed on enhancement unit space now... stupid number of pots and no units to use them on. I'm merged down all of my cactuars too.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    1242 tickets (1142 login days and 100 from login bonus) and their respective platinum follow ups (saving the rest of the coins for the last batch):

27 STMR tickets
    119 EX tickets
    8 4* EX tickets
    2 5* EX tickets
    6 5+1 tickets
    1 5* 10+1 ticket
    And 0 prism moogles.

Didn't track anything else. Really wish I could've gotten another prism moogle. I'll get another shot with the next batch, at least.

5* EX tickets and the 5* 10+1 gave me Neverending Hope #1, Sieghard #1, Ellesperis #2 and Duke #1. Not bad. The Sieghard is a good pull, for sure, one more of him and I get even more tank options.

When I'm home and have the time I'll summon the other EX tickets and the 5+1s. Going to need the time to clean up the box afterwards

• Options
    edited August 2019
    There are a lot of summons going on. Just something to be aware of for future MK bonus units:

FFII - Maria, Guy (CG OK banner)

Might want to keep a few copies around and not merge them right away.

Tiphares on
  • Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    I didn't get anything of note during the actual ticket draw besides some 5+1s. Drop rates seem pretty horrible compared to the anniversary tickets.

The platinum pull seems super heavily geared towards 5* and STMR tickets.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Yeah I have 133 3* EX tickets right now lol. I don't know if I am going to burn through them or not.

Save them. Use 10-20 when you have an itch to pull and want disappointment.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Save them. Use 10-20 when you have an itch to pull and want disappointment.

Yeah, this is what I do.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Some info on reddit about possible updates for GLEX units next week. Copied a few from the post. I don't like the Nullify Chant change. It was more useful for me as a party debuff clear so I didn't have to do the dispelga trick.

link: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/cqs0dj/here_are_the_enhancements_of_some_of_our_glex/
    Reberta:
    STMR now gives 70% ATK instead of 50%, also some more damage for jumping abilities (still gives 20% hp/def/mp)
    Her breaths skills will imbue her
    6x cap chain when dual wielding
    Seems like her CD now boost some of her modifiers instead of previously enabling mystic assault
    Red vengeance gets a new modifer? (i think)
    Her passive that previously was granting 60% ATK if equipped with a Fire/ice or Lighning weapon is now an unconditional passive that gives 60% ATKSame for the def/mp and hp it was granting (20%) with some requirements, now gives it anyways.

Kryla:
    Flasks now imperil and boost resistances for allies
    Witchcraft+ is gone, and Witchcraft is getting unrestricted a bit (presumably to include Hexes and Nullifying Chant)
    Hex Eye now turns into Wicked Eye the following turn
    Her LB now additionally imperils elements
    Nullifying chant now only dispell the ennemies (used to dispell all allies as well)

GL Sakura:
    Her CW move that used to deal Fire & Dark damage now only deals Dark damages
    Gets 40% more magic if equipped with a Spear
    Candy treat seems now to be aoe, used to be ST
    Her CD move is now a CD with 10Turns of cooldown, used to be 5, but now grants HP barriers to all allies and grants revive to all allies as well
    I think she gets a -W that doesn't require you to use her TMR. Could be wrong there. The description is weird, especially because she has a Triple Cast. So it's confusing.

• Options
    Total haul:
    2 5+1 tickets
    3 5* tickets
    10 4* tickets
    117 Ex tickets
    20+ STMR tickets

Notable units: Sephiroth #2, Merc Ramza#5, Aileen#4, Cid#1, Prompto#3, Noctis#5, Nalu#1, Onion Knight Refia#1.

I will take that amazing hat Aileen, thanks! Nice to have access to Swift Hunter as well. All in all pretty good.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    I only got 1 5* ticket, it got me a Sephiroth STMR.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Got two 5* tickets and a hilarious 5 STMR tickets from the plat shop out of my 500 anniversary coins.

Kunshira #3 and VoTL #3 for meh

Still have my STMR 50% moogles and Kunshira STMR is a tantalizing pick.

• Options
    marajimaraji Registered User regular
    edited August 2019
    Kryla and GLSakura don’t sound like what I was hoping for, but let’s see what happens when they go live.

Spent a bunch more EX tickets and got Aerith #3 - I hadn’t looked at her STMR before, but it has this special effect:
    dtp88rxcs021.jpeg

What a Holy mess.

maraji on
  • Options
    Now if only the Holy animation wasn't a year long.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I got exactly 900 log in tickets.

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    I swear IW looks at the highest stat on your weapons and says "give them this buff never"

Ultima Weapon run with 1% HP, 1% ATK, 7% ATK

Goddammit

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    1 TM container
    3 5* tickets
    6 5+1’s
    11 4* tickets

Pretty decent pulls, 2nd Cid, 4th Noctis, and 1st OK Refia. Got 1 rainbow from all 6 5+1’s, Ace #6. 11 4*’s were nothing. I’ll work through the 125 3*’s later.

Noctis STMR is decent with its resists. Pretty happy about Cid as I don’t have a lot of finishers and i like him from the story.