Options

Important Question [chat]

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    boston is called bean town but Chicago has an actual bean as the most prominent landmark make you think

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    God
    Chanus wrote: »
    i did not know you could hold down C to get a radial wheel of scanning options so seems that is part of my problem

You can't spell "chanus" without mixing up a "scan"

or anus

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    His country, not for the first time
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    It seems that somehow my college lost records of giving me several vaccines I had while I was there???????? One of which is my guardasil. What the fuck lol

My new doctor wants the vaccine records and I guess now I don't know what to tell them

Tell them to call the college and let the two records people figure it out.

Edit:

You can also request a full set of records from the school. And from notes and so on they should be able to piece it together as well even if there isn't specific coding/dates. Though that could be in billing records as well.

Yeah I already did that, that's how I caught it. They sent me my vaccine records and it was missing, I called them, they said they have no record of me ever getting that vaccine (and also only one flu shot on file even though I got them every year)

Ask for the full records not just the vaccine records. Also all your test and the doctor's notes. They have to give it to you via HIPAA. Also see if you can get a billing record for all your visits. The latter may be more difficult but it would have charge codes even if you didn't pay anything.

Ok will do

Hmm ok she is checking again and is going to send me everything. I hope they're in there somewhere >:(

If not you should file a HIPAA complaint and just let them know you are. It is a serious thing and even if they don't get fined this will force some changes for others.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    boston is called bean town but Chicago has an actual bean as the most prominent landmark make you think

I don’t think I’ve had a fresh, local peach the entire time I’ve lived in GA >:[

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    His parents
    It seems that somehow my college lost records of giving me several vaccines I had while I was there???????? One of which is my guardasil. What the fuck lol

My new doctor wants the vaccine records and I guess now I don't know what to tell them

Edit:

You can also request a full set of records from the school. And from notes and so on they should be able to piece it together as well even if there isn't specific coding/dates. Though that could be in billing records as well.

Yeah I already did that, that's how I caught it. They sent me my vaccine records and it was missing, I called them, they said they have no record of me ever getting that vaccine (and also only one flu shot on file even though I got them every year)

Ask for the full records not just the vaccine records. Also all your test and the doctor's notes. They have to give it to you via HIPAA. Also see if you can get a billing record for all your visits. The latter may be more difficult but it would have charge codes even if you didn't pay anything.

Ok will do

Hmm ok she is checking again and is going to send me everything. I hope they're in there somewhere >:(
    ...Your still vaccinated even if they don't have records of it.

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Just read through my warnings. Cellebrite which is an Israeli Security company is selling software that requires possession of an iOS device but is stated to give full file system access regardless of patch level or device. Another warning says up to current stable which I am not sure if 12.4 will patch out the vuln. But if true the vuln has existed forever.

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    God
    Brody wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    It was a 14 minute gap.

Let's just do 3 hail mary's and call it a chat.

How do they decide if it is a Hail Mary or an Our Father or some third prayer option offence?

Do you think they just throw out the largest number people will believe? Do you think they keep increasing the number every time a congregant enters the booth?

There is a book with all the possible offences in it, and a price for each one. The real question, is why did the priests spend so much time fantasizing all these sins?

If you have sex with your sibling, its 12 Hail Mary's, but if the two of you are the same gender, its only 3. If you are both underage, then you are fine.

The underage exception in those countries legit seemed good to me

I’d guess that a bunch of those cases are either abuse or direct results of it and like do you really wanna criminalize the kid?

(Also sibling sex should be legal in general. In this essay, I

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    Himself
    I support legalized sibling sex but also never want to have to advocate for it because ehhhhh.

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    God

Edit:

Ok will do

Problem is I only have 2/3 of the guardasil shots because I got HPV before I was done and they told me to wait until I was for sure clear to finish the vaccine

Now I know I'm fine and would like to finish the vaccine, but I have to prove I had the first two shots done

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    I support legalized sibling sex but also never want to have to advocate for it because ehhhhh.

I feel the same way but I struggle to come up with a description of my position other than "bad ally".

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Just read through my warnings. Cellebrite which is an Israeli Security company is selling software that requires possession of an iOS device but is stated to give full file system access regardless of patch level or device. Another warning says up to current stable which I am not sure if 12.4 will patch out the vuln. But if true the vuln has existed forever.

The Israelis are damn good at finding and exploiting tech loop holes.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    His parents
    i did not know you could hold down C to get a radial wheel of scanning options so seems that is part of my problem

You can't spell "chanus" without mixing up a "scan"
    I can mix up Evil Multifarious and Come up with Vile Ritualism.

• Options
    MrMister wrote: »
    (Also sibling sex should be legal in general. In this erotic video, I

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    D&D [chat]ters

I don’t think I’ve had a fresh, local peach the entire time I’ve lived in GA >:[

I know a good stand, but it’s way out in Athens.

Just drive around on two lane highways outside the city until you find one.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular

Edit:

Ok will do

i'm not sure what bleric's reasons are but that's not how getting your travel shots work

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular

While I'm at my Conference Thursday/Friday, apparently Yo Yo Ma is giving a free concert in Millennium Park, just a short stroll away from the venue / my hotel.

Part of me would love to see that, part of me fears it would be crazy packed.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    It was a 14 minute gap.

How do they decide if it is a Hail Mary or an Our Father or some third prayer option offence?

Do you think they just throw out the largest number people will believe? Do you think they keep increasing the number every time a congregant enters the booth?

There is a book with all the possible offences in it, and a price for each one. The real question, is why did the priests spend so much time fantasizing all these sins?

Is there actually a discrete schedule of repentance prayers? Wow.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Kamiro Satisfactory wants me to find copper ore in order to basically do anything useful and i don't see any around and i only played like an hour and maybe it's good but i'll have to give it more time to figure that out

Have you tried scanning for ore?

i did. it's all iron as far as i can see

When you hold down "C" to get the radial wheel of scanning options, is Iron the only option?

when i what

did you even follow the tutorial?

there didn't seem to be much at all of a tutorial

it was like

hit C to scan

go grab that iron

put down your HQ

now build everything else. thank you for doing this tutorial

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    VishNub wrote: »

I know a good stand, but it’s way out in Athens.

Just drive around on two lane highways outside the city until you find one.

it’s the peach state! every street is named after peaches! I should be falling over peaches when they’re in season! my home should literally be a giant peach and I should be making friends with a cast of giant bugs

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    God
    It was a 14 minute gap.

Sorry, I was raised Evangelical, I don't actually know. People just yelled at me in tongues until I repented.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    i just gave minimal information
    like anyone could do it
    and they are sending me my records
    hehehe

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Kamiro Satisfactory wants me to find copper ore in order to basically do anything useful and i don't see any around and i only played like an hour and maybe it's good but i'll have to give it more time to figure that out

Have you tried scanning for ore?

i did. it's all iron as far as i can see

When you hold down "C" to get the radial wheel of scanning options, is Iron the only option?

when i what

did you even follow the tutorial?

there didn't seem to be much at all of a tutorial

it was like

hit C to scan

go grab that iron

put down your HQ

now build everything else. thank you for doing this tutorial

To be fair, watching streamers miss the poorly explained stuff is half the fun. :)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options

Edit:

Ok will do

bruh

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    It was a 14 minute gap.

Sorry, I was raised Evangelical, I don't actually know. People just yelled at me in tongues until I repented.

yeah catholics spent a lot of time setting up byzantine org structures and stuff

which is why luther was like HEY FUCK ALL THAT

• Options
    Athenor wrote: »

While I'm at my Conference Thursday/Friday, apparently Yo Yo Ma is giving a free concert in Millennium Park, just a short stroll away from the venue / my hotel.

Part of me would love to see that, part of me fears it would be crazy packed.

maybe! but Millennium Park is p easy to get in and out of so you could just walk over and see if it's packed or not

porp and I used to go to the weekly free symphony concerts there after my work, in another life, pre kids

• Options
    now evangelicals are just as corrupt as the catholic church but like the original idea of getting back to basics was a good one

and i mean, there are smaller churches out there of all stripes that are far less fucked up of course

but as a whole

meet the new boss same as the old boss

• Options
    apparently when people talk about evangelicals they mean something that does not include ELCA and it throws me for a loop everytime

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    God
    It was a 14 minute gap.

yeah catholics spent a lot of time setting up byzantine org structures and stuff

Also, when I was in the middle school group, we were supposed to spend the week memorizing bible verses and we'd get a candy bar if we could recite them. I'm usually really good at that stuff, so I'd spend the first half of sunday school memorizing the verse from last week. The teacher eventually caught on, but rather than just tell me I'm lying, or not caring, he instead told me that if I was lying about memorizing the verse, I would go to hell. He then asked me if the candy bar was worth going to hell. And of course I said yes, so now I'm going to hell.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    D&D [chat]ters
    I think all hospitals, doctors offices, and clinics are required to report immunization records to a registry in MA. At the very worst you could reach out to the MA vaccine registry to see if they have your records @Blameless Cleric

https://www.mass.gov/files/documents/2016/07/qx/miis-parents-patients.pdf

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    I think I just witnessed a domestic?

Guy was let into townhome across the street after knocking. Clearly knew the person.

Then I heard a woman scream. Not like hurt screaming but angry scream. Then the dude left quick.

Thought about knocking on the door to make sure no one was dead, but I saw them walking around on their phone.

Wondering if the cops are showing up. Guess we will see.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Himself
    now evangelicals are just as corrupt as the catholic church but like the original idea of getting back to basics was a good one

and i mean, there are smaller churches out there of all stripes that are far less fucked up of course

but as a whole

organization and institution = bad
    only small time religion can be good
    join my sex cult

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    @desc Life Pedal is up (Sunn + EQD collaboration)

It’s a $250 octave + distortion pedal

• Options
    His parents

but as a whole

I mean corruption happens in any organization with minimal oversight and a great deal of access to money.

Book-keepers and treasurers are often the worst offenders, because nobody wants to go over a balance sheet.

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    edited June 2019
    God
    Penance is the purview of the absolving priest. It's why you wanna pick the right time to hit confession, so you don't get the priest that's gonna give you a full fuckin rosary for penance.

Sleep on
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    God
    It was a 14 minute gap.

Hey fuck all that! Let the local people set up their own Byzantine structures with their own books in their own languages!

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

but as a whole

The famous Evangelicals I've seen always seem like the absolute apogee of idea of religion as a con to grift money from the poorest in society, coincidentally shorn of any shred of class, taste or shame.

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    The best part about prayer penance is you can just say you did it because god is no snitch.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    His parents
    The best part about prayer penance is you can just say you did it because god is no snitch.
    God does her own wet work.

zepherin on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    God
    Vanguard wrote: »
    @desc Life Pedal is up (Sunn + EQD collaboration)

It’s a $250 octave + distortion pedal

Buy me one thx

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    I think I just witnessed a domestic?

Guy was let into townhome across the street after knocking. Clearly knew the person.

Then I heard a woman scream. Not like hurt screaming but angry scream. Then the dude left quick.

Thought about knocking on the door to make sure no one was dead, but I saw them walking around on their phone.

Wondering if the cops are showing up. Guess we will see.

call the police

This discussion has been closed.