As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

operation prank Grey Ghost is complete in the [TV] thread

• Options
    RanlinRanlin Oh gosh Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    If anyone is familiar with K dramas, I'm open to suggestions. Something with a nice humor/srs balance.

Like, recent or classic? Off a certain streaming service, or...?

Within the past ten years or so? I'm just entering the murky waters.

I'm definitely not into K dramas but my wife asked me to watch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're_Beautiful_(TV_series) with her a while ago and I enjoyed it well enough.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Urkel should only be played by Jaleel White when he's a teenager. Dude trying to re-capture the voice as an adult is weirdly off-putting.

sig.gif
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    I was just about to post about that

Jaleel is trying to do Teen Urkel for some reason and not the voice he used towards the end of the show.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Having watched the whole thing the Transformation chamber is non-existent and we do not get Scooby and Shaggy as Bruce Lee.

So that was a fucking waste

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Ranlin wrote: »
    If anyone is familiar with K dramas, I'm open to suggestions. Something with a nice humor/srs balance.

Like, recent or classic? Off a certain streaming service, or...?

Within the past ten years or so? I'm just entering the murky waters.

I'm definitely not into K dramas but my wife asked me to watch https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You're_Beautiful_(TV_series) with her a while ago and I enjoyed it well enough.

I've seen Heirs, that's about it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    One of netflix's best shows is back today but you'd be hard pressed to know it! Happy Mindhunter Day! It's only been 22 months since season 1!

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Oh no, GLOW

Oh nooooo

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    what

what about GLOW

• Options
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    oh okay, good

• Options
    Just finished s03e04 and this season is just going to wreck me I guess.

I love this show so much.

• Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    Hey this Warrior show is pretty good

Episode 5
    he ripped out that guys throat!

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I've got 4 episodes left and I'm afraid I'm just going to eat them because it's really grown on me since the first couple.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    nightmarennynightmarenny Registered User regular
    I’m not able to get a full story but someone who works on the dragon prince is on Twitter implying that she was forced to leave due to sexual harassment. At least that’s my interpretation of her intentionally vague statements.

Quire.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I am still looking forward to Scooby Doo and Guess Who a lot, but yeah I dunno his Urkel isn't really doing it for me I dunno, granted I haven't watched Family Matters recently so I'll wait for AJ's judgement on it

• Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    naturally, i will be subscribing this weekend so i can weigh in on this, my topic of expertise.

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    the world's premier Urklologist

• Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    I am still looking forward to Scooby Doo and Guess Who a lot, but yeah I dunno his Urkel isn't really doing it for me I dunno, granted I haven't watched Family Matters recently so I'll wait for AJ's judgement on it

They never call him Steve just Urkel. He always says his full middle name which is weird. Carl wasnt one of the cops at the end

It was like the writer s had never seen Family matters and just used a Wikipedia entry for reference

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    https://www.frontierbundles.com/friends-dream-job

@Zonugal can I get like a 5% finder's fee or something?

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular

That seems like a lot of work for $1,000

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular

Its 40 bucks an hour which is a hell of a lot more than I get paid

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I would binge watch basically anything for twenty five hours for a thousand bucks right now

• Options
    i could do this in a weekend

also i am absolutely never gonna forgive not being tagged

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    i could do this in a weekend

also i am absolutely never gonna forgive not being tagged

If I ever see a company looking for someone to marathon every Charles Band movie, you'll be the first person I contact, trust me.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    oh and i applied

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I think Friends is an awful show but I'll watch it for money

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    oh and i applied

I just saw that Rapid Eye Movement trailer you posted in the movie thread and I have a hell of a crossover pitch

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    PSA: What We Do in the Shadows S1 is now on Hulu

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Featuring the best new character of tv, Colin Robinson.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »

Its 40 bucks an hour which is a hell of a lot more than I get paid

Also if you know friends well enough you can probably just pick 50 episodes plan your tweets and when to send them on a word doc and just run it in the background while you do anything else

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    if you need to be sold more on cgp, here is an intro to one of, what i think, the best goddamn things i have ever seen

https://youtu.be/sCfw3pr2az4

I just finished this and it was a goddamn mess and I have to watch every episode

• Options
    if you need to be sold more on cgp, here is an intro to one of, what i think, the best goddamn things i have ever seen

https://youtu.be/sCfw3pr2az4

I just finished this and it was a goddamn mess and I have to watch every episode

I said this when there was 6 minutes left and oh my God it got better/worse

• Options
    edited August 2019
    i want not happy for you! to be a real show

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    @garlic bread i really hope you do watch more! each episode is it's own special thing and i love it.

i think you will particularly like keith haskell's episode.

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Well, I guess I have to craft up a list of 60 Friends episodes for me to watch so I can win $1000.

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Well, I guess I have to craft up a list of 60 Friends episodes for me to watch so I can win $1000.

I'd like to see that list.

• Options
    Sleep wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »

I'd like to see that list.

You gotta go for greatest hits then good stand alone then wrap up with Thanksgiving and episodes that admit black people exist

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    watching Warrior
    "this anti-asian racism must stop! anyway, time to do some kung fu organised crime, as we are known to do"

so far it seems fine but completely unremarkable

This discussion has been closed.