As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Salt Always. The Queen Is Dead (Skadi)! Long Live The Queen (Castoria)!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Neveron wrote: »
    I don't know if you can really hold up "all the Weak to Enuma Elish" as notable when that's pretty much always the case

it's literally easier to list the ones who aren't weak, hence why all the wikis and whatnot do so
    notable, the only ones who aren't weak but have are weak to Gilgamesh are Shiki (Saber) and MHXA, while the only ones that both resist Archers and don't care about Enuma Elish are ROMA and Goetia

if they're a Servant, they're probably going to get messed up by Gil - that's part of why he's so good

the final farming boss of this event being a Saber just makes it even moreso

I mean more because he has that feature, along with his Buster NP and Buster cards, not to mention Archer star weight, I'm able to use him to clear most of these node bosses. My team for the Assassin node is literally Nitocris Caster, Sanzang, Gilgamesh, and friend Merlin. He doesn't always kill Danzo unless he gets some crits on a Brave Chain, but Paraiso is deleted every time. It's every part of his kit that's making him an MVP for an event where everything has stupidly-high HP.

• Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    I found that the Assassins were fairly easy with Paracelsus/Nitocris/Double Waver, for what it's worth.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    My favorite part about this event is that my Arash can wipe out the last wave of the saber node using the rare NP Brave Chain, thanks to the guts effect that summer Nero is giving him. God bless. Even without the brave chain, Stella does like 360k. Still, gotta get that extra attack in while I can.

Over in JP, let me show you the correct way to delete a spriggan. New servant spoilers!
    ESTo2Kc.png
    KwfLwJk.png
    Wh2u0iR.png
    That was with his self buffs, Merlin, and a buff from the command code. Just a kaleidoscope on him, too. Imagine the damage with a second Merlin or something.

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Sweet monkey Jesus, Orion is thicc!

Also, the people on my friends list with the MLB Merry Sheep have got to be raking in FPs like whoah.

I picked up the permanent Santaltera, and the way she says 'waga fuwa fuwa no master' (my fluffy master) is just _so_ adorable!

• Options
    Got a little too into this new phone and am now "done" with the event. All the currency for shop items, enough Sand for 10 boxes, even the challenge quest completed. Guess I'll just spend natural AP until it's over, since I'm also close to leveling up again to Rank 138.

Previous phone it would take upwards of a minute to load into a battle, switching people out would take about ten seconds or so, and NP animations would frequently halt at the beginning while they're loading in. New phone? I'm in the fight in under ten seconds, switching is not quite instant but close to, and NP's are snappy and smooth. It's amazingly better than my old one, to the point where now I think I might be able to 100 box the Da Vinci lotto if the timing is good for RL stuff.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Mine is NP3 because I toss some pulls at him whenever he's on rate up just for funsies

I mean, I do too, but he's still at NP1.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Shop cleared. 10 Boxes finished. No CE drops whatsoever yet.

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    How many jars of sand to buy Atilla the San(ta) a blanket?

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Mine is NP3 because I toss some pulls at him whenever he's on rate up just for funsies

I mean, I do too, but he's still at NP1.

He loves me more

• Options
    Ow my QP.

NQ1pAoZ.jpg

• Options
    Shenl742Shenl742 Registered User regular
    Lostbelt prologue chapter is goooooo!

I'm really looking forward to meeting these silhouettes!

FC: 1907-8030-1478
  • Options
    StollsStolls Brave Corporate Logo Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Shenl742 wrote: »

Naw, c'mon, this is the endgame. The world is saved and the authorities have taken charge. There's noting ominous about
    the guy who now owns the place, his team of mercenaries, the creepy priest we totally haven't seen before, or the secretary who is very obviously not pulling the strings. We're just getting a late introduction to an eclectic cast of characters right when we've run out of villains, that's all.
    Seriously, with the lights and music off, My Room has become really unsettling. I think it would actually be less so in the detention cell like in the Dantes event.

Stolls on
    kstolls on Twitch, streaming weekends at 9pm CST!
    Now playing: Teardown and Baldur's Gate 3 (co-op)
    Sunday Spotlight: Horror Tales: The Wine
  • Options
    Shenl742Shenl742 Registered User regular
    Stolls wrote: »

Naw, c'mon, this is the endgame. The world is saved and the authorities have taken charge. There's noting ominous about
    the guy who now owns the place, his team of mercenaries, the creepy priest we totally haven't seen before, or the secretary who is very obviously not pulling the strings. We're just getting a late introduction to an eclectic cast of characters right when we've run out of villains, that's all.
    Seriously, with the lights and music off, My Room has become really unsettling. I think it would actually be less so in the detention cell like in the Dantes event.

No, you're right! This is the Fate franchise! It's not like there's any kind of unfortunate history when
    A group of Masters get together, with the added bonus of Kirei being involved too!

I say onward! To new friends and a new adventure!

FC: 1907-8030-1478
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Stolls wrote: »

No, you're right! This is the Fate franchise! It's not like there's any kind of unfortunate history when
    A group of Masters get together, with the added bonus of Kirei being involved too!

I say onward! To new friends and a new adventure!
    In my head, there's an alternate timeline where it took them another six weeks to get all the paperwork done. They decide to try and detain everyone on Valentines Day. And Shiki stops by for a visit.

This is mostly because I kind of want to see what happens when the secretary tries to pull anything then. She has it coming after what she did to Fou.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    CcGsaMI.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkpS2Sdu2io

Or... you know... finally use whatever Mystic Code I want now that they're all maxed.

It's been so so so so so long.

• Options
    The next Mystic Code gets released alongside Lostbelt 1, right?

• Options
    I think I'm only about halfway through my Mystic Codes. The ones I have at Level 10 are Base, Plugsuit, and Anniversary Blonde.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    I think I'm only about halfway through my Mystic Codes. The ones I have at Level 10 are Base, Plugsuit, and Anniversary Blonde.

Anniversary Blonde, Brilliant Summer, Lunar Sea, and base Chaldea. Plugsuit's at 8, Royal Brand is at 9. And 2004 I've never even used... (though I can see the appeal for a looping setup).

• Options

Do you just use a maxed Plugsuit over and over? Just curious.

I made a habit, outside of challenge quests, of not using maxed Mystic Codes.

• Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    Anything that doesn't need extra require a full lineup to deal with always has max mystic code and bond point enhancements on the back line. Probably the frontline too.

• Options

Do you just use a maxed Plugsuit over and over? Just curious.

I made a habit, outside of challenge quests, of not using maxed Mystic Codes.

Nah, it's mostly that the quests I do the most are farming ones during events so the Plugsuit is necessary to pull off the 3T setups. Outside of events I don't really farm much, but when I do I put on other MC's.

• Options
    And yeah, the Mystic Code that comes with Lostbelt 1 is another stupidly long to level one like Plugsuit/Mage's Association/Atlas only worse. They took 70,605,000 exp a piece. The Arctic Region Uniform takes 155,331,000 exp.

The other three we don't have yet (another Summer outfit, New Year outfit, space suit) only take 8,950,000 exp thankfully.

• Options
    JP Stream and News wasn't a lot of anything. Saber Lily to FP Gacha and an animation update. A rerun of one of the worst events in the game that we will get to experience soon in NA. And the GSSR which is the best GSSR yet.

Class Based. Limited Servants Only. You heard that right.

WEfdMa4.jpg

(Someone else's really bad artifact'd screencap from the stream.)

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Mage's 9, Atlas 5 are my remaining ones. I'm still just way short somehow. The only Plugsuit overuse was 1st run of Rashomon. I didn't use it at all outside of occasional one offs (Shimosa bosses etc). Still not sure why I have so much left to go, but such is life.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Mage's at 9, Atlas at 4, Royal Brand at 8, Brilliant Summer at 5, Memories (Far Side) at 9, 2004 at 7.

I've used the plugsuit for some event farming comps and challenge quests, but I also generally don't have the MCEXP+ CE on.

• Options
    Plugsuit is pretty good for farming setups for sure.

Arctic Uniform is just an upgrade over the easily leveled (and very useful) base code, so it's not necessary at least.

Those three we don't have after the arctic one are all really nice looking though. The next summer one is just screaming to be used with Archuria.

• Options
    Well, this is cool. Official Clocktower Lore Dump as far as Organization. At least as much as has been revealed.

Large graphic under spoiler.
    1xjbDcs.png

• Options
    That image is kind of old, I think, but yeah Case Files Materials is out and has some real shit in it. Jesus is implicitly the First Magician!

• Options
    That image is kind of old, I think, but yeah Case Files Materials is out and has some real shit in it. Jesus is implicitly the First Magician!

Nah, it's brand new from the Second Case Files Materials. It's an update to the older version that came out in the First Case Files Materials.

Also man, Waver has the only non-assholes in Clocktower under him.

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited December 2019

Nah, it's brand new from the Second Case Files Materials. It's an update to the older version that came out in the First Case Files Materials.

Also man, Waver has the only non-assholes in Clocktower under him.

One could argue that Reines is kind of an asshole.

Just a more traditional rich-kid asshole, rather than the typical mage "I'm a half-step away from being a megalomaniac" style of asshole.

He does seem to have the market cornered on actual heroic mages, though.

EDIT: I just realized I probably misread that, and that you weren't saying his faculty didn't include any assholes. So, uh, IGNORE ME, I'M DUMB.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    Really, though, it's just that Waver's the protagonist and thus most of the "normal" people are going to be the ones in his class. Case Files is basically a detective series, so no wonder everyone who could be a suspect is kind of an asshole.

There's still some lesser assholes outside Modern Magic, of course. Aoko and Olgamarie are in Astromancy, Bazett's an Enforcer, Touko's in Archeology, Goredolf's in Policies.

Generally speaking, though, being a magus means being an asshole. It's why there's a constant refrain of Tōsaka Rin being a somewhat poor fit - she's got too much compassion.

• Options
    They're all basically mad scientists.

• Options
    I mean, if Shirou in UBW ever let the Mage's Association get wind of his Reality Marble abilities. there's a decently high likelihood of him getting a Sealing Designation and becoming a research guinea pig. He's shit in value as a mage in their eyes, but invaluable as research material.

• Options
    I mean, if Shirou in UBW ever let the Mage's Association get wind of his Reality Marble abilities. there's a decently high likelihood of him getting a Sealing Designation and becoming a research guinea pig. He's shit in value as a mage in their eyes, but invaluable as research material.
    If anything, his value is more obvious in the HF ending where he had already helped Rin replicate the jeweled sword. But that ending leaves him off limits even if they did find out about it.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Finally burned through my lottery QP.

uigp6hGl.png

uUFhqOMl.png

zqAktXCl.png

Back to the mines : (

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    Spectrum wrote: »
    Back to the mines : (

Look down, look down, don't look em' in the eye. Look down, look down, you're here until you die~~

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Ruler class Jean Valjean coming

• Options
    The comfy Fate new year's stream has been going on.

Funniest news yet is a Emiya Gohan actual game coming out for the Switch.

• Options
    Lostbelt 5.2 not until Spring.
    Artoria animation update.
    New Years servant for JP is Yang Guifei.

• Options

All that farming heavy lifting as made Arash swole as hell.