As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Salt Always. The Queen Is Dead (Skadi)! Long Live The Queen (Castoria)!

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    You need strength to draw a bow that can launch an arrow several kilometers so I'm not surprised at that

• Options
    IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Do we know any deets about the GSSR yet?

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Assuming we get what JP did two years ago, it’ll be a choice between Saber/Archer/Lancer/Ruler/Avenger and Rider/Assassin/Berserker/Caster/Alter Ego/Foreigner. All servants included. Will probably drop at 11 EST.

• Options
    AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular

In NA? It will definitely be the same thing as in JP 2 years ago, so either Saber / Lancer / Archer / Avenger / Ruler banner, or Rider / Assassin / Caster / Berserker / Alter Ego / Foreigner.

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Random things.

Fate/Stay Night Heaven’s Feel III - Spring Song | Official Trailer #2
    There aren't enough words for how hype I am for this.

Strange Fake Novels CM
    Hopefully we get decent fan translations sooner/quicker. Since for some reason they refuse to release Fate LNs in English, though they get released in Europe and elsewhere.

Emiya Gohan Switch Trailer

---

Artoria's Animation Update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gig7lJLXC0k

It looks so good.

Saber Lily's (Previously Announced) Animation Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MenYkL4B3ig

Yang Guifei (Stage 3) Animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4L1t8xRS6Y

Interesting how all three non-MHXX Foreigners are drawn by the same artist.

Also the first non-Japanese New Years servant.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular

Here's your two choices for us this year:

Knights + Rulers + Avengers

fvHaGqh.png

Horsemen + Alter Egos + Foreigners

Ys7UG7z.png

• Options
    I was going to go with Knights but after running the numbers I have a much better shot at someone new on the Cavalry banner

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    Got Yang Gui Fei on my JP account. That's two SSRs in a row that I was able to pick up without even making a dent in my quartz hoard. It would be nice if I should share some of this luck with my NA account, which actually needs things.

Certainly not complaining, though. She's pretty sweet. Dunno if I like her as much as Hokusai or MHXX, but I'm sure I'll find uses for all three.

• Options
    Jeez, I have 11 of the Knights and Friends, and 12 of the Horsemen and Friends. So I guess the choice is clear.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Saber Lily's (Previously Announced) Animation Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MenYkL4B3ig

RIP crotch laser

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    RxJLYUm.png

Probably going Horsemen for the smaller chance of outright tragedy. My GSSR luck has been pretty bad the previous three.

Edit: The Sheet if you wanna tabulate your own odds.

vagrant_winds on
  • Options
    Embrace the NP4 Waver

• Options
    Madican wrote: »
    Embrace the NP4 Waver

Don't you wish that evil on me. My last GSSR was NP3 Jeanne.

• Options
    I'm actively rolling for Saber NP5 at this point. Might as well.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I gotta go with Cavalry I think

Also that tierlist is bad and lacks context like the fact that right now Edmond Dantes is a fucking lemon until Skadi drops

EDIT: Wait is that a personal tierlist or something?

Maddoc on
  • Options
    Maddoc wrote: »
    EDIT: Wait is that a personal tierlist or something?

Yeah. See the link. Personal tier list of what I want from the rolls.

• Options
    Hard to believe you'd put all the MHXs in the Meh tier.

• Options
    Well when you've already pulled 90% of Servants your want list is going to be different from normal people.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Hard to believe you'd put all the MHXs in the Meh tier.

Meh and below is servants I have at NP2 or higher. Alright is NP1. Nice/Jackpot I don't have.

I'm just being pragmatic. NP2 is honestly enough.

• Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Best Crit Support In The Game Getto!!

4wShlFy.jpg

Now I just need 30 more Eternal Gears to finish maxing her skills.

Viva La France!

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular

Here's your two choices for us this year:

Knights + Rulers + Avengers

fvHaGqh.png

Horsemen + Alter Egos + Foreigners

Ys7UG7z.png

Just looking at this, Foreigners is an incredible value, for me at least, and for sheer quality

Berzerker is pretty fun save for Golden and Vlad. Assassin too.

Caster is, of course, a lie from the devil.

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Best Crit Support In The Game Getto!!

4wShlFy.jpg

Now I just need 30 more Eternal Gears to finish maxing her skills.

Viva La France!

Oh right. I have her. I should work on that for Saberlot.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    I think I'll go for knights since there's less on that list that I'd be salty about getting.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    I think this is where I am personally

g1387r9b7kbb.jpg

(Yes Gilgamesh ranks that highly even though I already have him at NP3, because I'll eventually get him to NP5)

Maddoc on
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Okay, I did the thing

xmxIjG4.png

This is actually gonna be a trickier choice than I imagined. On the one hand, going just by the statistics of if I'd get something I'd like to have, Knights is (barely) the winner. However, aside from getting either of the Jeannes or Sherlock, there aren't really any units here that would fill significant gaps in my team.

Meanwhile, getting almost any of the units in the Alright - Jackpot ratings in Calvary would definitely help me build better teams. Especially if I got one of the Assassins.

That said, I still do not have any 5* Lancers somehow, so Knights might still be worth pulling on, particularly since there's quite a few units there I'm personally fond of.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I'm pulling on the Knights one. For the Calvary the only thing I'd be super excited by is honestly NP2 Quetz (because she is the best), everything else varies from meh to alright.

Knights has Eresh + Jalter, either of which would be amazing, plus several servants who I wouldn't mind getting an extra copy of for NP levels (Okita and Gil chief among them).

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Prologue part 2
    RIP Da Vinci

I was sort of expecting to actually meet the crypters here but I guess not

• Options
    Aight did my own tier list.

NUDWzEX.png?1

Most new Servants I'd be cool with just because new. Exception is Iskander because I don't really like Iskander. Also I forgot the - before the 2 for Kiara so put her down there.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Here's my garbage list for someone who barely plays(yes I just now realized these were not seperate GSSR banners but incredibly toxic combined banners oh no)

3pH6qBj.png?1

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Shop has a bunch of goodies in it if you're got the prisms. 10 summon tickets, 100 golden embers, 30 of each fou, 10 event CE EXPs, and a grab bag

• Options
    Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    Happy New Year!
    mejVCON.jpg

Don't have enough paid quartz for the GSSR, buy some tomorrow.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: CainLoveless
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    GSSR got me NP2 Ishtar, which is fine I guess (wrong sister though).

But! Bonus quartz enabled 10 pull got me Hosukai and another 2030, so that's pretty great.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    My GSSR was on Cavalry and nearly gave me a heart attack TWICE because first was double-faced Berserker card that became Heracles and second was sparking Berserker card that became Tamamo Card and both times I was pleading to not be Vlad or Nightingale.

The 5* was an NP2 Shuten Douji though so y'know what I'll take that.

• Options
    My GSSR got me Maid Alter and King Hassan.

They’re friends!

• Options
    AspectVoidAspectVoid Registered User regular
    Did my GSSR on Knight, got NP2 Arjuna, which I was fine with. He has his place.

Did two pulls on the New Year banner. First pull was nothing special other than the New Years 3* and 4* craft essences. Second pull got me Sanzang and Hokusai. Its either a sign of things to come, or I just used up my 2020 luck. We will see.

PSN|AspectVoid
  • Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    GSSR got me Nero Bride, so arts meme forever. Pulled Hokusai on a ticket, so unless anyone can think of a compelling reason to sit on quartz, I think I'll dump what I have left on the shared banner.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    Skeith wrote: »
    GSSR got me Nero Bride, so arts meme forever. Pulled Hokusai on a ticket, so unless anyone can think of a compelling reason to sit on quartz, I think I'll dump what I have left on the shared banner.

There's always Valentine's coming up? Also the Lostbelts.