As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Secret Satans 2019 - Perfect gifting! See you next year!

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Am I to understand that one of your cats is named...Dinner?

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Yes. And the calico is named Elevenses.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Isn't it just the best name for a cat.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    YO WHAT THE FUCK

I have been RUINED WITH GIFTS

Lookit the size of this box. I know this isn't Imgur but banana is a good scale
    0ko7sy8cnzhz.jpg

What's inside this bad boy but a BUNCH OF SACKS
    bgbjwblappb1.jpg

Let's go smallest to largest, you guys I'm literally shaking I love getting surprises
    iwdjd8mjf0fs.jpg
    It's a ridiculously spacious micro SD card! This was on my wishlist to load movies and tv shows into the tablet when we go to our cabin. This is super appreciated!

What's next
    6mml6f9w5v4n.jpg
    It's my very favorite little brother and smash bros main in his very own video game! I can't wait to play this!

There's still more!
    nnhg9qtq039h.jpg
    It's a vertical stand for my PS4! My PS4 lives on a windowsill so my cats and toddler don't destroy it, this will help ensure it doesn't fall 5 feet and explode!

Last one is also the biggest/heaviest. Oh man what could it be...
    4x8456spfsoe.jpg
    WAFFLLLLLLEEEESSSSS
    I have been scouring Craigslist for this exact model of waffle iron for MONTHS with no luck. Now I can quit! MY KID LOVES WAFFLES AND I LOVE WAFFLES AND WE'RE GONNA EAT SO MANY WAFFLES

HAIL SATAN. This is totally overwhelming. I have no idea who you are and a message from an imp leads me to believe there might be more coming which is insane. You're insane and I love you.

• Options
    @#pipe
    If I'm judging that scale picture correctly, someone gifted you a house!?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    YO WHAT THE FUCK

I have been RUINED WITH GIFTS

Lookit the size of this box. I know this isn't Imgur but banana is a good scale
    0ko7sy8cnzhz.jpg

What's inside this bad boy but a BUNCH OF SACKS
    bgbjwblappb1.jpg

Let's go smallest to largest, you guys I'm literally shaking I love getting surprises
    iwdjd8mjf0fs.jpg
    It's a ridiculously spacious micro SD card! This was on my wishlist to load movies and tv shows into the tablet when we go to our cabin. This is super appreciated!

What's next
    6mml6f9w5v4n.jpg
    It's my very favorite little brother and smash bros main in his very own video game! I can't wait to play this!

There's still more!
    nnhg9qtq039h.jpg
    It's a vertical stand for my PS4! My PS4 lives on a windowsill so my cats and toddler don't destroy it, this will help ensure it doesn't fall 5 feet and explode!

Last one is also the biggest/heaviest. Oh man what could it be...
    4x8456spfsoe.jpg
    WAFFLLLLLLEEEESSSSS
    I have been scouring Craigslist for this exact model of waffle iron for MONTHS with no luck. Now I can quit! MY KID LOVES WAFFLES AND I LOVE WAFFLES AND WE'RE GONNA EAT SO MANY WAFFLES

HAIL SATAN. This is totally overwhelming. I have no idea who you are and a message from an imp leads me to believe there might be more coming which is insane. You're insane and I love you.

@#pipe I’ll go ahead and spoil this one as I know she wasn’t trying to make it a secret. Plus even if she was the worst that happens is my wife murders me. It was my wife @Ladybug2332 She made a point of definitely getting that waffle maker by the way especially because we have the same one and it kicks so much ass.

• Options
    Holy shit, @Ladybug2332 thank you so much! This is so generous <3

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Vertical Waffle maker?!

what a world!

• Options
    Ladybug2332Ladybug2332 Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    Holy shit, @Ladybug2332 thank you so much! This is so generous <3

Muahahahaha you are most welcome! I love this time of year!
    The vertical waffle maker was a must because as @Blackhawk1313 said, we have the same one and it is seriously amazing!

• Options
    Ladybug2332Ladybug2332 Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    Vertical Waffle maker?!

what a world!

I know right???!?!! It is amazing and makes perfect waffles!

• Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    so

I finally opened up my mailbox and found a package that had probably been sitting there for a while!

and in it

SOCKS

6mXOhlU.jpg

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    i have a lot of satan-ing plans but have had very little time to execute them. Need to set aside a few hours to do his dark bidding.
    Also need to spontaneously generate more money in my bank account, but that's on me for buying a new laptop AND plane tickets to australia in the same fiscal year.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Yeah, Satanee, I will try to send a small thing on before the ritual day but I will send much grander tidings in the Year of Perfect Vision

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2019
    SOOOOOOOCKS

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    The inaugural waffles have been made.
    The only fried chicken we had was my son's frozen popcorn chicken so we made do

54xvcwqls3vo.jpg

Perfectly delicious!

• Options
    Damn

Now I want a vertical waffle maker

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I own that exact vertical waffle maker. It's the fucking best wow just check out these hot shit vertical waffles

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    I received another package from the Dark Lord Satan last night. I have pictures but uploading them will need to wait until lunch. They are....very sexy and haunting!

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Shopping has begun, things are starting to come together quite. . . nicely.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Hiiii Satan

Just a quick FYI that if you've sent me anything by regular post, I lost my mailbox key on Monday and won't have it replaced until tomorrow, haha.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Oh no! It might have escaped by then!

• Options
    QuickSnapQuickSnap Professional Beard Grower Registered User regular
    Hey Satanee. As I'm looking through your wishing post and making my devious selections for what I can bestow upon you, it dawns on me that you are in dire need of something that I can readily get my hands on from work. Now it might take me a minute to get it to you, but rest assured, I'm about to make your goddamn Christmas.

Cheers. :surprised:

6rceun58332p.png
  • Options
    HOLY SHIT IT HAPPENED AGAIN
    c7sfhrrk8vvc.jpg

More stuff from my wishlist, sent from Satan!
    4se81lbkxg5g.jpg
    This is a wireless charging phone mount for my car! My phone's charging port shit itself so the only way it'll charge is wirelessly until I fix it. This means it wont die while I'm out and about!

ojdfd7jog9lt.jpg
    Sennheiser CX 300s are my platonic ideal of earbuds. I have worn out 3 pairs over the years because I love them so much even though they're relatively cheap. I just had a pair of earbuds die and I was using a crappy pair to replace them and these are a MAJOR upgrade. I'm stoked!

Thank you @Ladybug2332 ! You're too generous!

• Options
    N1tSt4lkerN1tSt4lker Registered User regular
    The second gift is awaaaaaaaay.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    @Lasbrook !!!!

When I was leaving the house this morning I discovered UPS had left a package at my door there either super late or Amazon left it super early. And I know I hadn't ordered anything so... my curiosity got the better of me so I snatched it and opened it up at work.

b5wi0xrrhefj.png
    Lasbrook wrote:
    I figure while you're doing all the baking you need something to do while it's in the oven.

Whatever could that mean? How curious... but when I pulled apart the delicate packaging this is what I found within!

7dpxi52an0ml.png

Collection of Mana! Oh, this is awesome! I've always wanted to play Final Fantasy Adventure (I asked for it for Christmas when I was a kid, but my parents couldn't find it in stores) and Trials of Mana (since we never got it in the US back in the day). Well I know what I'm doing for the next little while. Thank you Lasbrook! However I can't shake the feeling this is just a portent of things to come... hhhmmmmmm?

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    Secret and Trials of Mana are really good games. Can't count how many times I've played through them over the years.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Funny enough, I've never beat Secret of Mana. I've gotten up to the Mana Fortress twice in separate playthroughs but always burned out there.

• Options
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Funny enough, I've never beat Secret of Mana. I've gotten up to the Mana Fortress twice in separate playthroughs but always burned out there.

I have admittedly only actually completed it a couple times. But have gotten to the final zone/boss several times both solo and playing with a friend.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Is Secret of Mana the one where
    your mum is a tree?

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Yes

• Options
    The soundtracks for all 3 games have some great tunes too.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    I got an early morning message from our dark lord, the trickster Mephistopheles, ruler of rats, who's icy wings freeze the bowels of Hell itself! Apparently they donated $25 in Etsy money to my accou--hey wait a minute! That doesn't seem devilish at all! Why it's downright decent! Unless there is a dark shoe that has yet to drop...

Thank you @MulysaSempronius! Though I may doubt your commitment to Satan Motion, I am grateful of your kindness all the same!

• Options
    CristovalCristoval Registered User regular
    edited December 2019
    Oh! There was also a donation made in my name to Heifer International, which provided the gift of thousands of angry honeybees to descend upon communities in need! HAHAHA! That's more like it, you devilish snake!

Wait, I've been informed the bee's are docile and provide nutritious honey and pollination to struggling small farms and families.

SAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!

Cristoval on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    I received another package from the Dark Lord Satan last night. I have pictures but uploading them will need to wait until lunch. They are....very sexy and haunting!

Three days and no update on this ‘sexy and haunting’ gift - was it too sexy? Too haunting?!

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Por que no los dos?

• Options
    Too sexy, insufficiently haunting.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    Bucketman wrote: »

Three days and no update on this ‘sexy and haunting’ gift - was it too sexy? Too haunting?!

Sorry sorry, I keep meaning to but life's been busy.
    5airwm5a7mkw.jpg
    jyp2hbwgnafz.jpg

I've actually already started reading it, thank you for the haunted erections Satan!

• Options
  • Options
    AAAHHHH

Mysterious giant boxes have appeared menacingly at my domicile! Unfortunately we'll all have to wait in suspense as I can't attend to them right now. Hopefully... tomorrow!

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    I have a box! I will need a bit of time to access said box, but a box is had!

[IMG][/img]