As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Police Brutality] "Nobody is doing that" Edition

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    kime wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    Aistan wrote: »
    Cop K9 units are trained to do what makes their handler happy.

Yeah this is it.

Like, you can absolutely train a dog to reliably find drugs or explosives, but that only really works when you're actually searching for those things. The dog is going to false positive. If you've got a search warrant and the dog alerts on some box, oh there's no drugs in here, the dog isn't rewarded, and you just move on and keep searching.

Its using the dog's alert as justification for further search which is the bad practice. This is what most cop dogs do and even if they were properly trained at one point, they quickly learn that their job is to alert whenever they're brought out.

Yeah, there've been studies about this. I remember one where they told the cops they were training the dogs, and that there would be drugs (or whatever the dog was supposed to find) in a specific marked room that the cop knew about. They didn't actually put anything in that room, but many (most? all?) dogs "found" something there, because they were actually reading their handlers for what the handler wanted/expected.

Meanwhile, the hacks on SCOTUS rule that nobody is allowed to question the accuracy of the dogs.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    LilnoobsLilnoobs Alpha Queue Registered User regular
    edited February 2021
    Henroid wrote: »
    A 20 hour suspension for killing a dog is so goddamn lacking in accountability. Jesus that bastard is among the most negligent fuckos running around with a badge.

It's still more of a suspension than most cops get for killing people.

Also, many people will miss unless they read the article, look at this negligent shit
    An internal investigation by Maricopa police determined that Curry failed to notice broken equipment on and in his vehicle related to the K9 heat alarm, including missing antennas and loose connections on the system.

The report also shows that Curry “had the ability to park in a shaded spot, had the ability to bring his K9 inside the building, or had the ability to repeatedly check on K9 Ike throughout his meeting.”

Lilnoobs on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Let's have some good news for a change.

@NBCBLK wrote:
    Illinois has become the first state in the country to completely abolish cash bail, setting the stage for a significant overhaul of its criminal justice system.

House Bill 3653 has been passed by state legislature and signed by the governor.
    Among the most notable facets of the law is the abolishment of the cash bail system under the Illinois Pretrial Fairness Act, which is a part of HB 3653. The new law eliminates wealth-based detention and instead gives judges a more strictly defined decisionmaking process based on a real risk of present threat or willful flight. This will be rolled out slowly under a two-year plan and will not go fully in effect until 2023, while other parts of the law will go into effect as early as July.
    The law also encompasses of some of the most extensive police reforms, including a requirement that all police officers wear body cameras by 2025, a ban on all police chokeholds, new guidelines for "decertification" of police officers, and statewide standards and services for officers to receive regular confidential mental health screenings and assistance.
    Detainee rights have also been expanded to include the right to make three free phone calls within three hours of arrival at the police station and before questioning occurs, and the ability to retrieve phone numbers contained in their cellphone’s contact list prior to the phone being placed in inventory.

The article also rightly gives credit to the many organizations and grassroots movements making this bill possible.

• Options
    MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Let's have some good news for a change.

@NBCBLK wrote:
    Illinois has become the first state in the country to completely abolish cash bail, setting the stage for a significant overhaul of its criminal justice system.

House Bill 3653 has been passed by state legislature and signed by the governor.
    Among the most notable facets of the law is the abolishment of the cash bail system under the Illinois Pretrial Fairness Act, which is a part of HB 3653. The new law eliminates wealth-based detention and instead gives judges a more strictly defined decisionmaking process based on a real risk of present threat or willful flight. This will be rolled out slowly under a two-year plan and will not go fully in effect until 2023, while other parts of the law will go into effect as early as July.
    The law also encompasses of some of the most extensive police reforms, including a requirement that all police officers wear body cameras by 2025, a ban on all police chokeholds, new guidelines for "decertification" of police officers, and statewide standards and services for officers to receive regular confidential mental health screenings and assistance.
    Detainee rights have also been expanded to include the right to make three free phone calls within three hours of arrival at the police station and before questioning occurs, and the ability to retrieve phone numbers contained in their cellphone’s contact list prior to the phone being placed in inventory.

The article also rightly gives credit to the many organizations and grassroots movements making this bill possible.

While it's a good first step if it's properly administered, it does shift the criteria from wealth to influence.

It might get some people who shouldn't be in there out, because they meet the conditions, but I can't see a family member of a generous donor still not getting preferential treatment.

Incremental changes though, are better than status quo.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I know we have a thread for the show itself but we have some material for this thread. Last Week Tonight's primary segment was on the topic of raids conducted by police. Video link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYdi1bL6s10

The primary points are that they are granted permission WAY too easily and fast, a large amount of them target the wrong people / locations, even more of them find no evidence for all the violence involved, and there is legally nothing to mechanize trying to make things right for those wrongfully targeted or harmed by these raids.

And to nobody's surprise, this shit started with the War On Drugs, so fuck that policy as always. Stupid 1980s.

• Options
    zagdrobzagdrob Registered User regular
    We've been getting some good news from our new county prosecutor who ran on being progressive.

He has already eliminated cash bail, stated he wouldn't prosecute anyone for mushrooms or buprenorphine possession (recreational pot is legal here), and also announced he won't prosecute consensual sex work.

Our county sheriff forgave all ($500k) county jail debt recently as well. Debt for phone calls, haircuts / non emergency checkups, soap and shampoo kits, those kinds of things. According to the articles I've seen it has made a big improvement in morale and not having that debt hanging over former inmates heads seems to be a good thing.

I know they are both parts of a largely corrupt and unjust system, but it sounds like they are genuinely trying to do the things that are needed to improve and reform it.

• Options
    SimpsoniaSimpsonia Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    Jury selection continues on the Chauvin trial, and looks like it's going pretty awful. Thread goes further into the prospective jurors excused. That this one even made it on makes me wonder if the prosecutor isn't tanking this case on purpose.

She becomes the ninth juror to be selected to serve on the jury.

During her questioning, she said she strongly believes that "all lives matter" and that if someone says Black Lives Matter she takes it to mean that other lives don't matter to them.

Tweeter is a Buzzfeed News reporter.

Simpsonia on
  • Options
    Simpsonia wrote: »
    Jury selection continues on the Chauvin trial, and looks like it's going pretty awful. Thread goes further into the prospective jurors excused. That this one even made it on makes me wonder if the prosecutor isn't tanking this case on purpose.

She becomes the ninth juror to be selected to serve on the jury.

During her questioning, she said she strongly believes that "all lives matter" and that if someone says Black Lives Matter she takes it to mean that other lives don't matter to them.

Tweeter is a Buzzfeed News reporter.

Yeah, this is fucked. That she was asked those questions AND STILL CHOSEN TO SIT, means the best outcome here is likely a hung jury.

On the (slightly) bright side, hopefully everyone will be vaccinated by the time the mass protests at the likely travesty of justice concludes.

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    How many prosecutor peremptory voir dire challenges were remaining?

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Yeah, that racist piece of shit should have been told to fuck off. To me, "all lives matter," is a huge fucking flag. Best case scenario, the person doesn't actually fucking get and has no business being on a jury for a trial against a shitty cop because IMO it shows they don't fucking care. Worst case scenario, it shows they are a giant fucking racist that needs to be punched in the dumb fucking racist face and he answer clearly indicates that's what she is. I mean FFS, it also shows she is a fucking idiot because "black lives matter" doesn't equate into "only black live matter." Honestly, that's the thing that pisses me off with these racists fuckers because they are also the first ones to warblegarble about an official language but they know fuck all about the language they want to make official. I mean forget the whole "it be like some asshole interrupting Jesus to scream that "blessed are the rich" or "all are blessed." It be like a foreman noticing that someone on his crew was cutting corners by using improper mounting for kitchen cabinets by saying "proper anchorage matters," only to have the asshole crew member fire back with "well foreman, support walls matter too!" It's just shitty whataboutism that tries to pretend that the thing being called out, is being elevated above everything else, when it's not. It's people reminding fucking assholes, that black people are human being too and that they should also being getting equal protection under the law.

• Options
    Paladin wrote: »

Shouldn't matter, that seems more than enough to strike for cause. If they weren't, it means either the prosecutor isn't trying or the judge is just as much of a bigot as she is. Or both.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Paladin wrote: »

Shouldn't matter, that seems more than enough to strike for cause. If they weren't, it means either the prosecutor isn't trying or the judge is just as much of a bigot as she is. Or both.

It'd be nice to know who's responsible for Minneapolis' incipient mass freakout.

• Options
    tinwhiskerstinwhiskers Registered User regular

Once I saw this one a couple days ago, it became pretty much obvious the fix is in.

Juror's can't have seen a video or else they are tainted, but they can have a preconceived notion of the defendants intentions and state of mind.

6ylyzxlir2dz.png
  • Options
    Kane Red RobeKane Red Robe Master of Magic ArcanusRegistered User regular
    These racist idiots are going to acquit in an obviously fixed trial and then tut-tut when the rioting starts.

• Options
    Are you fucking kidding me.

• Options
    Answering my own question, I think the state has 4 remaining while the defense has 6

Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular

Once I saw this one a couple days ago, it became pretty much obvious the fix is in.

Juror's can't have seen a video or else they are tainted, but they can have a preconceived notion of the defendants intentions and state of mind.

So they are selecting for people who don’t watch the news? People who aren’t engaged with current events tend to be very intellectually incurious, which makes them easily led.

• Options
    The judge was/is considering moving the trial to another venue and removed two jurors who felt their decision would be affected by news of the settlement. This stuff happens with highly publicized trials

• Options
    CalicaCalica Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    Mill wrote: »
    Yeah, that racist piece of shit should have been told to fuck off. To me, "all lives matter," is a huge fucking flag. Best case scenario, the person doesn't actually fucking get and has no business being on a jury for a trial against a shitty cop because IMO it shows they don't fucking care. Worst case scenario, it shows they are a giant fucking racist that needs to be punched in the dumb fucking racist face and he answer clearly indicates that's what she is. I mean FFS, it also shows she is a fucking idiot because "black lives matter" doesn't equate into "only black live matter." Honestly, that's the thing that pisses me off with these racists fuckers because they are also the first ones to warblegarble about an official language but they know fuck all about the language they want to make official. I mean forget the whole "it be like some asshole interrupting Jesus to scream that "blessed are the rich" or "all are blessed." It be like a foreman noticing that someone on his crew was cutting corners by using improper mounting for kitchen cabinets by saying "proper anchorage matters," only to have the asshole crew member fire back with "well foreman, support walls matter too!" It's just shitty whataboutism that tries to pretend that the thing being called out, is being elevated above everything else, when it's not. It's people reminding fucking assholes, that black people are human being too and that they should also being getting equal protection under the law.

To give her the tiniest sliver of doubt, my dad had planned to put both Blue Lives Matter and Black Lives Matter signs in his yard because he had good intentions and genuinely didn't know the racist origins and connotations of the former.

But he didn't follow through, because I told him; and also this was like two years ago.

Calica on
  • Options
    SchrodingerSchrodinger Registered User regular
    Calica wrote: »
    Mill wrote: »

To give her the tiniest sliver of doubt, my dad had planned to put both Blue Lives Matter and Black Lives Matter signs in his yard because he had good intentions and genuinely didn't know the racist origins and connotations of the former.

But he didn't follow through, because I told him; and also this was like two years ago.

Yeah, but this person basically sees "Black lives matter" as a hate group.

• Options
    MayabirdMayabird Pecking at the keyboardRegistered User regular
    A Louisville cop caught on video shooting pepper balls at reporters during a BLM protest was nominated for an Exceptional Merit Award by the police department. Yes, it was specifically for his "work" during that protest. Of course it was.

• Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    And yet the local media will continue to breathlessly carry water for the jackboots, never mind the reporters that ended up half-blind from the jackboots aiming for the eyes with "non-lethal" ordinance.

• Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    In local to me news, more information about a shooting a while back. This is one I've posted about where the sheriff's office was obsessed with claiming the victim was armed, and he wasn't.
    https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/king-county-sheriffs-office-will-pay-5-million-settlement-in-deputys-fatal-shooting-of-tommy-le/
    Moreover, in legal pleadings Le’s attorney alleged evidence showed at least one of the bullets was fired into Le’s back while he was on the ground and that a bullet recovered from his body showed signs that it had been tampered with to obscure that conclusion. They’ve also repeatedly stated that the Paper Mate ballpoint pen Le was reported to have been carrying is the same kind used by the Sheriff’s Office and have implied it was planted at the scene.

What the actual fuck.

• Options
    So, the Echo Park situation was a clusterfuck.

A local councilmember (Mitch O’Farrell) decided that the park needed to be walled off, and the homeless population evicted, because actually doing something about the homeless population, rather than just forcibly exiling them with nowhere to go, is the most reasonable option.

People understandably thought this was unreasonable. So they went to protest. And so they sent in the jackboots. Which apparently cost taxpayers ~200K in overtime.

"Re: Echo Park Lake last night: Around 400 LAPD officers were present for at least 8 hours. The average total pay for a full-time LAPD employee in 2020 was $135,777.33 or $65.28/hr (including overtime). Guess how much we paid them last night? $208,896"
    - Kenneth Mejia is running for Los Angeles City Controller, on a platform of financial transparency, including policing expenditures.

So, well more than the cost of a police officer for a year, spent on a single night.

But then it allegedly gets worse.

"Listen to @LAPDHQ officers on the police scanner last night talk about how they want to dump gas on protestors and set them on fire. This is nazi shit."
    - PplsCityCouncil is a housing activist group.

Here's a transcript of the alleged recording of two police heard over a scanner.

Bastard 1 - "Great when they put the fuel dumps on these helicopters... I would have dumped it on Glendale Blvd a long time ago!"
    Bastard 2 - "I'll bring the match."
    Bastard 1 - *chuckles*

• Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Qualified Immunity dying, police unions crying

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/25/us/nyc-police-reform-nypd/index.html
    The New York City Council passed a series of reforms for the New York Police Department on Thursday, including ending qualified immunity for officers, which protected them against civil lawsuits.
    The package of legislation included five bills and three resolutions that provide additional oversight and require more transparency from the department. The city council also adopted a policing reform plan mandated by a New York State executive order.
    This includes allowing the Civilian Complaint Review Board (CCRB) to investigate police with a history of bias and racial profiling complaints, as well as giving the board final authority on discipline recommendations for officers. Previously, the police commissioner had the right to disregard recommendations, which was a point of concern during the internal review of Officer Daniel Pantaleo regarding the death of Eric Garner.

But one of the most powerful moves by the council was eliminating qualified immunity. The term refers to a legal principle that protects government officials from civil suits alleging they violated a person's rights -- and which is a hotly debated topic across the country. By creating a new local civil right through legislation, New York City residents will be protected against unreasonable search and seizure and excessive force, and bans officers from using qualified immunity as a defense.

Other legislation passed includes mandating a quarterly report on all traffic stops, the Department of Transportation taking over investigations for all crashes involving serious injury and requiring new officers to live within city lines. Press passes for media outlets will now be issued through the Mayor's Office of Media and Entertainment instead of by the NYPD as well.

• Options
    ForarForar #432 Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    It will always strike me how a bunch of “mall cops” (of which I was one) held themselves to a higher standard on comms than actual police.

Which isn’t to say that we didn’t have occasional chatter, but that kind of talk up there would’ve been a likely start to termination proceedings. At the very minimum, more than just a slap on the wrist that nobody expects these guys to even see.

First they came for the Muslims, and we said NOT TODAY, MOTHERFUCKER!
  • Options
    BSoBBSoB Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    What does final authority on recommendations mean? No one can edit the letter the police ignore saying an officer should be fired?

BSoB on
  • Options
    TryCatcherTryCatcher Registered User regular
    From that article, the most astonishing quote from the cops:
    The New York City Police Benevolent Association (PBA), which represents approximately 24,000 police officers, was one of the most vocal opposition leaders in the reform effort.

PBA President Patrick J. Lynch issued a searing statement in response to the legislation's passage.

"New Yorkers are getting shot and police officers are out on the street, all day and all night, trying to stop the bloodshed," Lynch said. "Where are these City Council members? Safe at home, hiding behind their screens and dreaming up new ways to give criminals a free pass. It won't get better unless New Yorkers shame the politicians into doing their job."

You are police officers, not US soldiers on Afghanistan. The police union by large does not see themselves as part of the city, but as an occupying force to pacify the population. That's an incredibly deep divide, which is why one of the most interesting pieces of new legislation is the mandated phasing out of officers not living on city lines.

• Options
    CelestialBadgerCelestialBadger Registered User regular
    If the police don't like being shot their unions should all get together and get behind gun control, so we can turn off the flood of guns.

• Options
    AbsalonAbsalon Lands of Always WinterRegistered User regular
    So quit and get another job, Pat. Oh wait, you can't because these days the street police is mostly for men who can't do anything else.

• Options
    DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Almost all police deaths are traffic related. You'd think they would be more against cars.

Whippy wrote: »
    nope nope nope nope abort abort talk about anime
    I like to ART
  • Options
    TryCatcher wrote: »
    The New York City Police Benevolent Association (PBA), which represents approximately 24,000 police officers, was one of the most vocal opposition leaders in the reform effort.

PBA President Patrick J. Lynch issued a searing statement in response to the legislation's passage.

"New Yorkers are getting shot and police officers are out on the street, all day and all night, trying to stop the bloodshed," Lynch said. "Where are these City Council members? Safe at home, hiding behind their screens and dreaming up new ways to give criminals a free pass. It won't get better unless New Yorkers shame the politicians into doing their job."

You are police officers, not US soldiers on Afghanistan. The police union by large does not see themselves as part of the city, but as an occupying force to pacify the population. That's an incredibly deep divide, which is why one of the most interesting pieces of new legislation is the mandated phasing out of officers not living on city lines.

Yup. That there is the fucking problem. Police are incapable of making mistakes or being malicious. Every person they arrest, hassle, or hound, is just a criminal wanting a free pass.

Blackstone's ratio ("better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer") is clearly anathema to their thinking. They can't concieve of an innocent.

Except when it comes to policing themselves, where they can't concieve of a guilty.

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    MorganV wrote: »
    TryCatcher wrote: »

Yup. That there is the fucking problem. Police are incapable of making mistakes or being malicious. Every person they arrest, hassle, or hound, is just a criminal wanting a free pass.

Blackstone's ratio ("better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer") is clearly anathema to their thinking. They can't concieve of an innocent.

Except when it comes to policing themselves, where they can't concieve of a guilty.

What's wild is that police are in a lot of ways more accountable now then they've ever been - it's just with video recording being ever present almost they've got to flaunt their power instead of boiling down everything to "he said/she said, who you gonna believe?"

This isn't saying that they're actually accountable now, just the shit they could get away with 40 years ago is wild.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    "Accountable" is a word I wouldn't use to describe them when they still don't face consequences.

We are just more aware of how often they abuse their authority and will flagrantly lie about it.

• Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    “Exposed.”

• Options
    Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    edited March 2021
    And now a moment of police non brutality...because the state attorney told them to fuck off.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/03/26/baltimore-reducing-prosecutions/
    Something happened in Baltimore last year. The coronavirus pandemic hit, and State’s Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby announced that the city would no longer prosecute drug possession, prostitution, trespassing and other minor charges, to keep people out of jail and limit the spread of the deadly virus.

And then crime went down in Baltimore. A lot. While violent crime and homicides skyrocketed in most other big American cities last year, violent crime in Baltimore dropped 20 percent from last March to this month, property crime decreased 36 percent, and there were 13 fewer homicides compared with the previous year. This happened while 39 percent fewer people entered the city’s criminal justice system in the one-year period, and 20 percent fewer people landed in jail after Mosby’s office dismissed more than 1,400 pending cases and tossed out more than 1,400 warrants for nonviolent crimes.

Homicides rose 30 percent in 2020, survey of 34 U.S. cities finds

So on Friday, Mosby is making her temporary steps permanent. She will announce that Baltimore City will continue to decline prosecution of all drug possession, prostitution, minor traffic and misdemeanor cases, and will partner with a local behavioral health service to aggressively reach out to drug users, sex workers and people in psychiatric crisis to direct them into treatment rather than the back of a patrol car.

Phoenix-D on
  • Options
    It's almost like criminalizing unimportant shit and substance abuse instead of trying to treat it, just makes criminals out of people who really aren't.

• Options
    MonwynMonwyn Apathy's a tragedy, and boredom is a crime. A little bit of everything, all of the time.Registered User regular
    Phoenix-D wrote: »
    And now a moment of police non brutality...because the state attorney told them to fuck off.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/03/26/baltimore-reducing-prosecutions/
    Something happened in Baltimore last year. The coronavirus pandemic hit, and State’s Attorney Marilyn J. Mosby announced that the city would no longer prosecute drug possession, prostitution, trespassing and other minor charges, to keep people out of jail and limit the spread of the deadly virus.

And then crime went down in Baltimore. A lot. While violent crime and homicides skyrocketed in most other big American cities last year, violent crime in Baltimore dropped 20 percent from last March to this month, property crime decreased 36 percent, and there were 13 fewer homicides compared with the previous year. This happened while 39 percent fewer people entered the city’s criminal justice system in the one-year period, and 20 percent fewer people landed in jail after Mosby’s office dismissed more than 1,400 pending cases and tossed out more than 1,400 warrants for nonviolent crimes.

Homicides rose 30 percent in 2020, survey of 34 U.S. cities finds

So on Friday, Mosby is making her temporary steps permanent. She will announce that Baltimore City will continue to decline prosecution of all drug possession, prostitution, minor traffic and misdemeanor cases, and will partner with a local behavioral health service to aggressively reach out to drug users, sex workers and people in psychiatric crisis to direct them into treatment rather than the back of a patrol car.

Out of all the influence The Wire has had, I still somehow didn't have "Real-life Bunny Colvin" on my bingo card.

uH3IcEi.png
  • Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    Tallahassee cops in contract negotiations resort to FUD to turn public against the government:
    Amid a bitter contract dispute, a Florida police union purchased billboard space spotlighting the crime and murder rate in Tallahassee, warning parents to “think again” before sending their children to town for college.

The Big Bend Police Benevolent Association-sponsored billboards went up at prominent intersections at midnight Wednesday, said President Richard Murphy, who is in the middle of contract mediation negotiations. The PBA is in mediation with Tallahassee city officials pushing for an end to a contract impasse.

The billboards warn people about the crime rate and encourage them to the city manager push for a fair contract.

“Thinking of sending your child to college in Tallahassee? Think again,” the billboards read. “Tallahassee is the 5th most dangerous city in Florida. Murders are the highest they’ve been in years.”

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Murders highest they've been in years?

Sounds like the cops are doing a shit job.

vRyue2p.png
This discussion has been closed.