Options

[Fire Emblem] Strategy locked in commander. Very well...Engage!

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    I haven't checked the achievements board since... mission 5

oops!

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    I started up a game of Three Houses next. I'm on NG+ round 3 to do the Golden Deer path, and man...I forgot how stupid the monastery is. NG+ makes it a bit bearable since you can buy your way into high professor level, but the entire training system is so annoying.

"Oh, yeah, don't forget to recruit your characters super early before the AI ruins them with a crap class!"
    "And everyone needs Axes C for brigand to get that +6 str skill"
    "Oh, and when you get to mastery classes don't forget you'll randomly need Lances C on a bunch of classes"
    "Oh, and the ultimate black mage needs Faith A too! ...no we won't tell you what spells units might get, you'll just have to figure it out!"

On the plus side, I get to murder all my least favorite students again, so that's nice.

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
  • Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    If you're on NG+ 3, you probably have enough Renown to just unlock Brigand's master skill for all your physical units.

Provided you've at least done that once before, of course.

• Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    edited February 2023
    I have finished Chapter 21. I was stubborn, and it took me about 4 hours over the course of two days, but I did it.
    I pulled the boss with Astra Storm on turn 16, after a few turns of trying to bait out the large dragons. Their AI didn't let them leave the northern area, so I left them until last.

When you attack the boss, 8 enemies spawn in the north, and 12 in the south. On each subsequent turn, 4 more spawn at the south, southeast and southwest, for an additional 12 a turn.

The reinforcements didn't stop until turn 25.

I placed General Jade with a Hurricane Axe in the south, and she was able to kill all the Wyvern Knights every turn without taking damage. No muss, no fuss, true MVP.

With that taken care of, I had 6 units each in the southeast and southwest, and they needed to average slightly more than 4 enemy kills a turn to not get overwhelmed, while also kiting the boss around so it didn't use its special move to murder everyone.

In the west was:
    Boucheron with a Brave Lance, who could handle one enemy a turn. He had Lucina's Emblem for ranged Chain attacks.
    Merrin, who couldn't quite take an enemy out, but could dodge tank all day and between counters and her turns could take care of an enemy. She also had a key turn where she Overran 4 units at once with Sigurd's Engage Attack.
    Seadall with Flashing Fists, who could KO a Berserker every turn while dodging all attacks.
    An under-leveled Panette, who started unable to KO anyone, but could after 10 turns of slaying enemies. She was my most vulnerable unit on the west.
    Mauvier, who was slow and couldn't double or OHKO anyone, but provided mobile chip damage and healing.
    Jean with Silver Fists could also heal and provide chip damage.

The east was the most dangerous side, because the boss headed that way, and the enemies that spawned were mages with Thoron, who attacked outside counter range for the most part. The team over here was:
    Lapis with Lyn's emblem, who kept setting up doubles to slow down, dodge tank, and otherwise trip up the boss's unstoppable juggernaut of death.
    Alear with Corrin's emblem. She started off attacking, but had to switch to freezing the boss with her Engage skill, and Dragon Vein to mess up the terrain and slow down the boss. Also dodged very many Thoron blasts.
    Chloe with Eirika, who could kill anything and sustain herself with self-healing via Solar/Eclipse Brace.
    Zelkov, who could kill anything and whose enemies had a 0% chance to hit even without cover terrain.
    Lindon, who could kill the mages, barely, but took the occasional counterattack. He could also spot heal.
    Anna, who healed, attacked when she could, and used Byleth's Dance on a key turn to give four people an extra turn and help turn the tide in the east.

The wheels in my head were turning fiercely every turn as I managed both my action economy and kept everyone safe (especially in the east).

The wave of relief I felt when I started my turn and realized after a few seconds that there wasn't anything new to kill was amazing. Unfortunately at that point all my tricks to stall the boss started to fail, and she starting taking giant chunks out of people's HP bars, and it wasn't safe to get in close to heal so units were fleeing to safety in the corners. I had also already used Great Sacrifice, so Zelkov had to kite the boss to the center where everyone could regroup and melt three HP bars once they were in striking range. Was touch and go for a bit!

What a thrill, though.

silence1186 on
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    I think Framme is playing with stacked dice or something because she is constantly getting crits and rolling through people.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    edited February 2023
    So I'm about to beat the game overall enjoyed it a lot but some general thoughts.

- Gameplay was great and I hope they keep and refine this system even further. I also like how they handle skill inherentiance since you no longer have to stick a character in a class you don't want them in just for a skill.

- Story was kind of whatever. I also don't think 3H was as great as people try to make it out but it was at least interesting. This one was kind of blah. I think the lack of any real world building was a big part of it. Also Alear is shonen protagonist dumb which I really tend to dislike lol.

- That said I actually did like the support conversations once you got enough characters. There were a lot of fun ones.

- I really didn't like the game's economy. I felt you were artificially constrained the entire game and it didn't feel like you were making choices as much as you were just locked out from getting shit unless you grinded a lot. If they would have made Gold maps worth 6-10k instead of 1-3k that would have been much more tolerable

- Having skirmishes set to a flat rate of your party level felt bad. Would have preferred if they had like a 5 level variance for the sake of leveling.

- While I appreciate the home base being streamlined from Three Houses I still felt it could be a bit too time consuming and break up the flow the the game too often. I would love If it could be sped up even more in the future.

-Also instead of picking up random things off the ground I wish you just had a garden like 3H did.

Basically the gameplay is solid and if they could add a solid story like 3H they would have a perfect combo.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    I think I will definitely come back and do another playthrough of this after all the DLC comes out

edit: okay, other than using dogs to get random weapon upgrade material, what are all the random drops for? just the meals and as gifts to raise supports with units? I've been picking stuff up mindlessly but I think I've made a meal like once.

it is nice that you can just plow through this and basically not bother with the somniel stuff really (well, arena is useful and quick at least)

Naphtali on
  • Options
    DragkoniasDragkonias That Guy Who Does Stuff You Know, There. Registered User regular
    Yeah most of the stuff you pick up is shit like ingredients, gifts and bond points.

Basically all shit that could be centralized somewhere else.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    I have finished Chapter 21. I was stubborn, and it took me about 4 hours over the course of two days, but I did it.
    I pulled the boss with Astra Storm on turn 16, after a few turns of trying to bait out the large dragons. Their AI didn't let them leave the northern area, so I left them until last.

When you attack the boss, 8 enemies spawn in the north, and 12 in the south. On each subsequent turn, 4 more spawn at the south, southeast and southwest, for an additional 12 a turn.

The reinforcements didn't stop until turn 25.

I placed General Jade with a Hurricane Axe in the south, and she was able to kill all the Wyvern Knights every turn without taking damage. No muss, no fuss, true MVP.

With that taken care of, I had 6 units each in the southeast and southwest, and they needed to average slightly more than 4 enemy kills a turn to not get overwhelmed, while also kiting the boss around so it didn't use its special move to murder everyone.

In the west was:
    Boucheron with a Brave Lance, who could handle one enemy a turn. He had Lucina's Emblem for ranged Chain attacks.
    Merrin, who couldn't quite take an enemy out, but could dodge tank all day and between counters and her turns could take care of an enemy. She also had a key turn where she Overran 4 units at once with Sigurd's Engage Attack.
    Seadall with Flashing Fists, who could KO a Berserker every turn while dodging all attacks.
    An under-leveled Panette, who started unable to KO anyone, but could after 10 turns of slaying enemies. She was my most vulnerable unit on the west.
    Mauvier, who was slow and couldn't double or OHKO anyone, but provided mobile chip damage and healing.
    Jean with Silver Fists could also heal and provide chip damage.

The east was the most dangerous side, because the boss headed that way, and the enemies that spawned were mages with Thoron, who attacked outside counter range for the most part. The team over here was:
    Lapis with Lyn's emblem, who kept setting up doubles to slow down, dodge tank, and otherwise trip up the boss's unstoppable juggernaut of death.
    Alear with Corrin's emblem. She started off attacking, but had to switch to freezing the boss with her Engage skill, and Dragon Vein to mess up the terrain and slow down the boss. Also dodged very many Thoron blasts.
    Chloe with Eirika, who could kill anything and sustain herself with self-healing via Solar/Eclipse Brace.
    Zelkov, who could kill anything and whose enemies had a 0% chance to hit even without cover terrain.
    Lindon, who could kill the mages, barely, but took the occasional counterattack. He could also spot heal.
    Anna, who healed, attacked when she could, and used Byleth's Dance on a key turn to give four people an extra turn and help turn the tide in the east.

The wheels in my head were turning fiercely every turn as I managed both my action economy and kept everyone safe (especially in the east).

The wave of relief I felt when I started my turn and realized after a few seconds that there wasn't anything new to kill was amazing. Unfortunately at that point all my tricks to stall the boss started to fail, and she starting taking giant chunks out of people's HP bars, and it wasn't safe to get in close to heal so units were fleeing to safety in the corners. I had also already used Great Sacrifice, so Zelkov had to kite the boss to the center where everyone could regroup and melt three HP bars once they were in striking range. Was touch and go for a bit!

What a thrill, though.

Chapter 21 spoilers
    I didn't know that those southern reinforcements ever end. I tried to be greedy and farm as much as possible here, too, but eventually got overwhelmed to the point that it couldn't be resolved with a time crystal use. I wound up having to use multiple time crystal charges back-to-back to reset before the reinforcements were triggered, and then did a much simpler run with only taking out some of the reinforcements while I also took down the boss. Still really enjoyed the chapter, congrats on actually managing to get through everything.

Oh, but you don't actually have to trigger the boss. I Astra Storm'd one of their mooks (the one with the staff that warps one of your units in), which triggered all the reinforcements to start spawning, but the boss and other related mooks didn't move yet

That run was on Hard, but I'm doing a Maddening playthrough now. The thought of getting through all that nonsense on Maddening is pretty daunting, but by god, I'm going to try.

• Options
    Dragkonias wrote: »
    Yeah most of the stuff you pick up is shit like ingredients, gifts and bond points.

Basically all shit that could be centralized somewhere else.

i'd love if it they changed it to work the same way as the post-combat stuff does, where you get all the bond points automatically even if you don't talk to everyone who had a bond point reward. should just auto-pick up any uncollected items/bond points when you leave the somniel/battle map

• Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    edited February 2023
    I gotta say after finally doing some paralogues and seeing that they all drop gold and such too I really don't think gold is nearly as constrained as it's made out to be.

It's constrained just enough that you do need to think before spending, which is a good thing. But the only *really* expensive thing are the donations. Given that I still have only done 2 skirmish maps early and I'm doing perfectly fine gold wise and even have my regions at rank 5 - 4 - 3 - 3 that seems.. pretty good? I've seen some people say they do a skirmish or even 2 in between each chapter and that should be swimming in riches.

Now the emblem weapon upgrades at a glance seem like a big time sink. But maybe one some folks are looking for and completely unnecessary so I dint wanna fault that too hard either.

That said I'm probably saying the game a 3/5. If only due to writing/story and some budget/presentation issues.

Gameplay is fantastic and would easily jump to a 4/5 with just some decent writing.

DemonStacey on
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Eh I dunno about that.

Even outside of the discussion on whether or not donations are a trap you're still looking at a pretty penny if you spend most of your money on upgrades and upgrades get progressively more expensive as the tiers increase.

Steel weapons are about 11k to max, Silver 20k, and the S-Rank weapons are 50k

At 3k a gold map you are looking at 4, 7 and 17 skirmishes to upgrade one weapon. One weapon...in a game where your average party size is 12 and most characters carry multiple weapons.

And that isn't accounting for metal costs. And mind you the average FE map will probably take about half an hour unless you are purposefully speedrunning.

Then you have the gift shop which for the most part is a waste because your money could be spend elsewhere. So basically you're punished for interacting with the game(and it's worse now cause the DLC literally added free support boosting events making it extra pointless). It feels like a Three Houses holdover rather than something you ever want to use.

To me if people end of feeling like part if your game's economy is a "trap" then that means it needs work.

I don't like things being grindy for the sake of being grindy. I think its a tedious way to make a game feel longer.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    I definitely agree there are some traps and it is easy to throw away gold if you arent looking for that kinda stuff. No arguments there.

I'm also just looking at the money you get naturally through the game first. Its not like you need to be grinding skirmishes to get get each weapon built up. I have more cash on hand than the 2 skirmishes I did provided so I can basically look at my income as purely what you get from paralogues and main story up to chapter 22.

All my characters have weapons upgraded between +2 and +5. My donations ranks are above. I have wasted gold on too many master seals. I have upgraded weapons I ended up not using. I have paid to increase the rank to new weapons that I got for free in the next map so definitely not the best planned spending.

So I dunno I'm not even trying to get extra money and I'm in a very comfortable place just going through the game normally. And I still have at least half the paralogues left along with the rest of the main story missions. I'm not planning on getting everything in this particular game but I'm definitely of the mind that there should be some amount of extra effort to get there.

• Options
    edited February 2023
    I don't think anyone is arguing about effort as much as how much effort is reasonable.

And while that is subjective I think when most people agree it's a bit too strict it might just be.

Like I said they could have raised the max gold per fight to like 6, 8 or 10 k and it would be a lot more manageable while still requiring you to work for it.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    I've only upgraded two weapons so far, an Iron Lance for Chloe and a Steel Axe for Boucheron. Figured I could always toss those weapons to someone else if necessary. Maybe I'm being too stingy on the resources though.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page
  • Options
    I don't think anyone is arguing about effort as much as how much effort is reasonable.

And while that is subjective I think when most people agree it's a bit too strict it might just be.

Like I said they could have raised the max gold per fight to like 6, 8 or 10 k and it would be a lot more manageable while still requiring you to work for it.

Ya know? I think I'm inclined to agree with you even more. And yea if the amount you get from maps actually doesn't scale up at all, you're right! It probably should. Or maybe even have the donations directly impact those maps too. That way the feeling of it being an investment goes further.

I was definitely looking just through the lens of not trying to make money and not focusing on the specific area of how the money maps work if you are trying.

So ill amend my position to say I think in a completely normal playthrough the money is in a good place. But the options for actually making more money beyond that could use some work.

• Options
    PailryderPailryder Registered User regular
    OK, i'm at chapter 11 and i am curious if anyone wants to provide a spoiler for chapter 10
    can you beat everyone on that map. i was looking at one of the four and she was like level 23 to my highest 14-ish (10 + class change to 4)...so i'm thinking probably not, but the all the other people on the map looked beatable. also, i got the time stone back but i still couldn't capture rings which was super funny because i thought it was the stone that kept them from being taken.

• Options
    TamerBillTamerBill Registered User regular
    Pailryder wrote: »
    OK, i'm at chapter 11 and i am curious if anyone wants to provide a spoiler for chapter 10
    can you beat everyone on that map. i was looking at one of the four and she was like level 23 to my highest 14-ish (10 + class change to 4)...so i'm thinking probably not, but the all the other people on the map looked beatable. also, i got the time stone back but i still couldn't capture rings which was super funny because i thought it was the stone that kept them from being taken.

Yes and no.
    You can take out the hounds but Veyle is simply immune to damage on that map.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4410-2451
  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    So I'm nearing the end of the game and not one character has enough SP to buy two max level skills. Just saying.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Yeah even with the DLC books you have enough SP for maybe 2 solid skills.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    canter and dual assist for everyone then

• Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    But Starsphere makes everybody's level-ups slightly better.

• Options
    The only skills I'm confident on are +Speed for Archers and Pair Up for Tanks, both of the regular and dodge varieties. Chain Attacks are the only way to hurt Louis/Jade/Yunaka/Zelkov, for the most part.

I'm hesitant to inherit Sync Skills, because what if that character ends up regularly using the same Emblem Ring? Better to hold off until ring assignments are final. Which will probably be never, since whenever someone maxes a ring, they just move to the next one, never getting to enjoy using a max rank ring.

For the most part my ring assignments have been such (spoiling this just in case):
    Marth - melee character, ideally someone who uses Axes and/or Lances to maximize Break Defenses
    Sigurd - melee cavalry unit. Sometimes a General for extra mobility, but not recently.
    Celica - tome user
    Miciah - staff user
    Leif - melee character, ideally someone who uses Swords and/or Lances to maximize his Weapon Triangle abilities. Alternatively, a Covert character to fish for 1000g with his Engage Attack
    Roy - melee character, usually a single weapon specialist.
    Lucina - either a Hero for Brave Assist (double Chain Attacks) or a Warrior (for Longbow Chain Attacks).
    Lyn - bow user. This emblem has probably been the most useful for me; it's good on basically everyone. Call Doubles is insane for baiting enemies away from your actual units.
    Ike - A tank character. Send this unit out, use Great Aether, and bait half the map into doing zero damage and taking a counter to soften them up for the rest of the team to feast on tasty EXP.
    Byleth - Usually it's on High Priest Anna for extra Luck so she makes more money. +2 range for Tomes for Mystical units is really good, too. Another emblem that's pretty good on anyone.
    Corrin - A thief. Dragon Vein Fog letting you give +60 AVO to an already high AVO unit is amazing. Yunaka/Zelkov can dodge everything all the time, except Mystical unit Tomes, which are only most of the time. Corrin is pretty good on Dragons, too.
    Eirika - melee flying units. This is just another very strong emblem, which can enhance anyone with bonus damage and self-healing. Less good on magical units, but still strong.

After picking units and assigning Emblem Rings, Alear usually gets what's leftover, since they're great with any Emblem. If I have more units than Emblems, the Dancer is the first to lose a ring. After that I'll take an Emblem Ring from my Warrior and give them Claude's Bond Ring, which grants Wind God for +1 bow range at full HP. Range 4 Longbow with Backup is great.

• Options
    But Starsphere makes everybody's level-ups slightly better.

1500 SP

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    All of my characters had two good skills at the end of the game, but they weren't necessarily both expensive ones. Like, my characters who got a 2000SP thing like Speedtaker usually wound up with something like Reposition in the other slot.

• Options
    edited February 2023
    By the end the game most of my main characters had about 4-5k SP which seems about right.

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    My setups:

MC - Marth with alacrity and vantage
    Louis(General) - Ike with hold out and unyielding
    Anna(sage) - Celica with gentility and tome precision
    Yunaka(thief) - Lyn with draconic hex and tome precision
    Rosado(wyvern) - Leif with momentum and canter
    Chloe (griffin) - Corrin with canter and healing light
    Seadall (dancer) - Micaiah with staff mastery and gentility
    Timerra(picket) - Erica with draconic hex and dual assist
    Merrin (wolf) - Sigurd with avoid and vantage

Now with everyone settled in and everyone has every alternate ring they need leveled up to the highest skill levels the team is feeling crazy strong. Can just barrel through maps on hard.

• Options
    Honestly unless you're going for the stat boosting skills which I'm guessing are high on purpose you should be able to max one high tier skill and one mid-tier one without too much grinding.

• Options
    yunaka/corrin is so good though

she can just enemy turn the entire universe with that smoke screen, and everyone else can pile into the cloud

• Options
    Draconic hex is also just really fun to have on some folks. Especially a knife user. Hitting a boss with both on their first life bar and then just dumpster their next life bars since the debuffs stay.

• Options
    TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    I used alear/corrin since you could use all the veins and I like options.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I'm a bit confused by the new one. I saw a bunch of old characters, and thought it was some new version of the gacha game. But it's more like Three Houses? Is the story decent?

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »
    I'm a bit confused by the new one. I saw a bunch of old characters, and thought it was some new version of the gacha game. But it's more like Three Houses? Is the story decent?

Its a regular Fire Emblem. Combat very good. Do not play this for the story though.

• Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »

so the old characters are back as "emblem rings", in which you equip them with a character, and they confer a bunch of passive stats & skills, and have a "engage" mechanic where the character gets powered up for a few turns and has access to a few special skills and one big attack. you can also learn passive skills from these emblems and equip them separately; this is where most of the character customization comes from.

there is a gacha mechanic where you roll "bond rings", which are just accessories that can give some stats and potentially a skill, and you don't have to deal with this at all (basically you always want a character using an emblem or a bond ring, so you just make a few and make sure all your characters in the field have one or the other). you need an emblem ring or bond ring equiped for a character to earn the SP to allow them to learn the passive skills from emblems.

the gameplay is much closer to older fire emblems, the weapon triangle is back and has a few extra twists to it. promotions are like awakening, you want to promote from base class to advanced as early as possible (lvl 10+). second seals allow you to respec advanced classes from lvl 20 back to lvl 1 again for theoretically infinite leveling but XP is low enough that you wont be grinding like crazy.

the story is bog-standard and nothing amazing. supports range from "Why does this exist" to "this is actually good writing, wow"

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2023
    Naphtali wrote: »
    Dual Assist only works if you’re a backup, right? You can’t inherit Lucina’s skill that lets you backup regardless of class, otherwise I’d probably give that and DA+ to a number of characters as the constant chip damage is very good.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    edited February 2023
    Sterica wrote: »
    Dual Assist only works if you’re a backup, right? You can’t inherit Lucina’s skill that lets you backup regardless of class, otherwise I’d probably give that and DA+ to a number of characters as the constant chip damage is very good.

Naw. Dual Assist works for everyone.

The only limitation being that your character would actually need to be able to attack what they were attacking normally(this was hard to understand at first but what it means is the character has infinite attack range but like say if you were fighting a flyer on flyer squares a land only unit would not be able to engage)

Dragkonias on
  • Options
    Sterica wrote: »

Naw. Dual Assist works for everyone.

The only limitation being that your character would actually need to be able to attack what they were attacking normally(this was hard to understand at first but what it means is the character has infinite attack range but like say if you were fighting a flyer on flyer squares a land only unit would not be able to engage)

Are you sure?
    If unit is able to chain attack, unit will do so when allies attack foes unit could reach by moving. Trigger %=35.

To me that says the unit has to naturally be able to chain attack.

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Why does the rail shooter minigame have a Sommie assist that is almost strictly worse than not having him?

At lower Sommie friendship, I think he automatically shoots a target every so often, which is bad in a game about precision shooting for chain combos but at least technically helps you clean up.

But at max Sommie friendship, his assist is just... automatically shooting wherever you're aiming at? This is literally never useful, because it hits targets you don't want to hit and stops your ability to hit the right wild target or chain all targets, but also doesn't help you when you do want to hit stuff because he's hitting exactly where you're shooting and targets die in one hit anyway.

It's incredibly minor but it's so weird! Even a single run would show how bad it is!

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    I believe they have to be backup class, yeah, but there's a good mix of them available across the melee classes (and diamant/timerra are also backups)

• Options
    MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
    I just unlocked Lyn! While it’s a little disappointing she’s a bow main, at least she still has the Mani Katti and split images. Figure there’s no bow main lords in most FE games so she had to be the one.

Oh well! At least she’s here and we about to start tearing shit up.

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
    Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
    Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
    Steam ID
    Twitch Page