Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Phalla] Insane Asylum Sign-Up! Closed!

1234579

Posts

  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    150px-ProfOak.png

    quoted for cheatz

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    150px-ProfOak.png

    quoted for cheatz
    Damn you, HAKKEKAGE! No more free GEINOCOLOGICAL exams!

    Gorilla Salad on
    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • SquashuaSquashua __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    
    static {
    
      Senor_Fish.overwriteInstance(Scatman.getInstance());
    
    }
    
    

    Squashua on
    humebackgroundcj5.jpg
    [size=-2]WII 8980 7585 1015 3348 BRAWL 3909 7191 9283 STRIKERS 124661 822404[/size]
  • Anthrax! Please.Anthrax! Please. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    150px-ProfOak.png

    Quote ftw.

    I MEAN YOUR CODE HAS BEEN... DE-... UH... CODED. WE KNOW YOUR SECRETS AND THEY WILL BE SOLD OFF TO THE RUSSIANS AND THE FIVE JEW BANKERS FOR EXORBITANT PRICES WHILE WE USE THEM TO GAIN TACTICAL ADVANTAGE OVER YOUR SMALL FREEHOLDS AND SPEAKEASIES> SHIFT KEY $ LIFE

    Anthrax! Please. on
    - Signature Code -
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    150px-ProfOak.png

    quoted for cheatz
    Damn you, HAKKEKAGE! No more free GEINOCOLOGICAL exams!

    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my VAG INSURANCE by switching to GEINO!

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    150px-ProfOak.png

    Quote ftw.

    I MEAN YOUR CODE HAS BEEN... DE-... UH... CODED. WE KNOW YOUR SECRETS AND THEY WILL BE SOLD OFF TO THE RUSSIANS AND THE FIVE JEW BANKERS FOR EXORBITANT PRICES WHILE WE USE THEM TO GAIN TACTICAL ADVANTAGE OVER YOUR SMALL FREEHOLDS AND SPEAKEASIES> SHIFT KEY $ LIFE
    You will never FIND SCATLAND!

    Gorilla Salad on
    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    150px-ProfOak.png

    quoted for cheatz
    Damn you, HAKKEKAGE! No more free GEINOCOLOGICAL exams!

    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my VAG INSURANCE by switching to GEINO!
    (STOP MAKING ME LAUGH WHEN I'M DRINKING!!!!!!!1)

    Gorilla Salad on
    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Alcohol through the nose must be a particularly painful experience

    I am proud of myself :D

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Anthrax! Please.Anthrax! Please. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    150px-ProfOak.png

    quoted for cheatz
    Damn you, HAKKEKAGE! No more free GEINOCOLOGICAL exams!

    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my VAG INSURANCE by switching to GEINO!
    (STOP MAKING ME LAUGH WHEN I'M DRINKING!!!!!!!1)

    HEY LOOK YOU GUYS SPEAKING IN ALL CAPITALS MEANS WE'RE CRAZY. OR RANDOMLY interjecting CAPITALS into YOUR SENTENCES. EvEn WoRsE I cOuLd StArT TyPiNg LiKe a 13 YeAr OlD xAnGa BlOgGeR

    COMPUTER BATTERY = DEAD.

    Anthrax! Please. on
    - Signature Code -
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    tcheez
    I couldn't get into it really, because all the super sweet lolis going batshit insane didn't exactly serve up a cup of tea special for me. I stopped somewhere after the second question arc, I think.

    I did watch this though, it is hilarious
    You know, I never really agreed with boiling down the series to "insane lolis." The second arc is by far my favorite though, so if you at least watched through that and you still weren't digging it, then I guess it really isn't for you. Great parody video, though.

    cheez on
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    150px-ProfOak.png

    quoted for cheatz
    Damn you, HAKKEKAGE! No more free GEINOCOLOGICAL exams!

    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my VAG INSURANCE by switching to GEINO!

    .....The Advil no longer helps......there is only one solution....

    I vote Hakkekage to go off the deep end.

    We'd hate to not honor any final wishes. SENIOR FISH, Hakkekage would like your one prescription for everything before she leaves us.

    Ardor on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    150px-ProfOak.png

    quoted for cheatz
    Damn you, HAKKEKAGE! No more free GEINOCOLOGICAL exams!

    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my VAG INSURANCE by switching to GEINO!
    (STOP MAKING ME LAUGH WHEN I'M DRINKING!!!!!!!1)

    HEY LOOK YOU GUYS SPEAKING IN ALL CAPITALS MEANS WE'RE CRAZY. OR RANDOMLY interjecting CAPITALS into YOUR SENTENCES. EvEn WoRsE I cOuLd StArT TyPiNg LiKe a 13 YeAr OlD xAnGa BlOgGeR

    COMPUTER BATTERY = DEAD.
    (Go play Pokemon. Anything important is IN CAPS LIKE SO.)

    Gorilla Salad on
    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Ardor wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    150px-ProfOak.png

    quoted for cheatz
    Damn you, HAKKEKAGE! No more free GEINOCOLOGICAL exams!

    The good news is, I just saved a bunch of money on my VAG INSURANCE by switching to GEINO!

    .....The Advil no longer helps......there is only one solution....

    I vote Hakkekage to go off the deep end.

    We'd hate to not honor any final wishes. SENIOR FISH, Hakkekage would like your one prescription for everything before she leaves us.
    Free SUPPOSITORY for HAKKEKAGE, then.

    Gorilla Salad on
    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    HAKKEKAGE will shove the suppository up your urethra

    I is batshit, I will do it

    I swears it

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'm detecting some pent up hostility from subject Hakkekage.

    Tell me Hak, how do you feel about your mother?

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Is dancing zombies crazy enough for the game?

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Kin33Kin33 Registered User
    edited June 2007
    *Kin33 passes the ball to Typhus733 and runs towards the basket to get open.*

    Over here! Over here! I'm open!

    Kin33 on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Dancing zombies crazy enough for commitment?

    Fact= Micheal Jackson was a dancing zombie.
    Fact= Micheal Jackson hasn't been committed.

    Clearly the answer is no, as you're not more insane than MJ.

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Dancing zombies crazy enough for commitment?

    Fact= Micheal Jackson was a dancing zombie.
    Fact= Micheal Jackson hasn't been committed.

    Clearly the answer is no, as you're not more insane than MJ.

    But he was only one zombie, this is multiple zombies dancing in unison.

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    I'm detecting some pent up hostility from subject Hakkekage.

    Tell me Hak, how do you feel about your mother?
    She is too obsessed with being happy and therefore she will never be happy because she is probably manic depressive and don't get me started on my mother you stupid dildo :P

    Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Are you claiming to be all the zombies simultaneously?

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Are you claiming to be all the zombies simultaneously?

    Zombies that are dressed up dancing the necromonicon. ;-)

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I'm detecting some pent up hostility from subject Hakkekage.

    Tell me Hak, how do you feel about your mother?
    She is too obsessed with being happy and therefore she will never be happy because she is probably manic depressive and don't get me started on my mother you stupid dildo :P

    What does the dildo mean to you?

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Saburbia wrote: »
    Are you claiming to be all the zombies simultaneously?

    Zombies that are dressed up dancing the necromonicon. ;-)

    So...you're claiming that you are five separate undead horrors that are performing dancing moves based upon a made up book?

    CRAZY!

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I'm detecting some pent up hostility from subject Hakkekage.

    Tell me Hak, how do you feel about your mother?
    She is too obsessed with being happy and therefore she will never be happy because she is probably manic depressive and don't get me started on my mother you stupid dildo :P

    What does the dildo mean to you?
    Hawt. ASH'S MOM really likes to use it.

    Gorilla Salad on
    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I'm detecting some pent up hostility from subject Hakkekage.

    Tell me Hak, how do you feel about your mother?
    She is too obsessed with being happy and therefore she will never be happy because she is probably manic depressive and don't get me started on my mother you stupid dildo :P

    What does the dildo mean to you?
    Hawt. ASH'S MOM really likes to use it.

    Why do you find Hakkekage's dildo hawt?

    DevoutlyApathetic on
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Number 47...

    Be careful what you say. I am watching you.

    DarkPrimus on
    wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Chaos! Too much chaos! I must have order! ORDER!

    Or maybe I'll just post everything so it's hard to see. Don't want to have to bother with complete invisibility every time I post.

    MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    I'm detecting some pent up hostility from subject Hakkekage.

    Tell me Hak, how do you feel about your mother?
    She is too obsessed with being happy and therefore she will never be happy because she is probably manic depressive and don't get me started on my mother you stupid dildo :P

    What does the dildo mean to you?
    Hawt. ASH'S MOM really likes to use it.

    Why do you find Hakkekage's dildo hawt?
    Her PANTIES are around it. That is why.

    Gorilla Salad on
    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • Inquisitive PepperInquisitive Pepper Registered User
    edited June 2007
    We are strangely aroused.

    Inquisitive Pepper on
  • telcustelcus Registered User
    edited June 2007
    Nurse! Nurse! You gotta get me outta here. I'm sane!

    telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Look Out it's Sabs!Look Out it's Sabs! Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    telcus wrote: »
    Nurse! Nurse! You gotta get me outta here. I'm sane!

    Sure you are.

    *starts dancing*

    Look Out it's Sabs! on
    NNID: Sabuiy
    3DS: 2852-6809-9411
  • Anthrax! Please.Anthrax! Please. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    spaik wrote: »
    Wait, you guys. Will spaik's disorder be 'being a bit of a jerk'?

    jay slash kay love you spaik.

    If its a DISORDER, shouldn't I be nice?

    Puppies and cupcakes all around <3

    I wanted to point out this strategic gem to all of you. Because you missed it. I expect you all to have this battle plan memorized by 0600 or you will be put in front of the firing squad.

    Let us commence speaking as great movie generals. Of course, let's start with the most recent and famously overused, because that's tactically salient.
    SPARTA!



    Also, is HylianBunny playing?
    Also, those of you put in front of the firing squad will get to see them perform Broadway: The Musical Performance on Broadway, before they are summarily shot.
    With a camera.
    FREE AUTOGRAPHS WITH THE CAST
    Then we kill you.
    [/SPOILER]

    Anthrax! Please. on
    - Signature Code -
  • Gorilla SaladGorilla Salad Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    telcus wrote: »
    Nurse! Nurse! You gotta get me outta here. I'm sane!
    (pretend to be Fry in a Robot Asylum)

    Gorilla Salad on
    Organichu wrote: »
    The main rub is that, fuck, I'm already paying some to upgrade the length... why not pay a little bit more to upgrade the length AND width?
  • cheezcheez Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    telcus wrote: »
    Nurse! Nurse! You gotta get me outta here. I'm sane!

    Under it it thinks: He was burst and approved of it is in this program of the protection of the robot. Consequently it is not a robot. You finish the diagnosis.

    cheez on
  • telcustelcus Registered User
    edited June 2007
    nut_splash.jpg

    telcus on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Dancing zombies crazy enough for commitment?

    When I read this I thought you were talking about commitment as in marriage.

    I was thinking: "Well of course they'd have to be crazy if they're going to propose!

    I guess that shows you where my mind's at right now. :P

    GrimmyTOA on
  • Anthrax! Please.Anthrax! Please. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Dancing zombies crazy enough for commitment?

    When I read this I thought you were talking about commitment as in marriage.

    I was thinking: "Well of course they'd have to be crazy if they're going to propose!

    I guess that shows you where my mind's at right now. :P

    Weddings have cake.
    This is delicious!
    THIS. IS. CAKETOWN.

    M I DOIN IT RITE

    Anthrax! Please. on
    - Signature Code -
  • GrimmyTOAGrimmyTOA Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Mmmm..... caketown.
    I think I'd eat a bank first.

    GrimmyTOA on
  • Anthrax! Please.Anthrax! Please. Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    GrimmyTOA wrote: »
    Mmmm..... caketown.
    I think I'd eat a bank first.

    *kicks you down a well*

    Thirty years from now, when you're sitting around your fireside with your grandson on your knee and he asks you, "What did you do in the great World War II," you won't have to say, "Well... I shoveled shit in Louisiana."

    Anthrax! Please. on
    - Signature Code -
This discussion has been closed.