As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

JRPGs/SRPG/Japanese games in 2008 - Who's getting what?

• Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Man K_A, you're missing some titles.

SSB: Brawl
    AW: DS 2
    No More Heroes
    Fire Emblem DS
    Mario Kart Wii
    King's Story
    No More Heroes
    Fire Emblem DS
    Mario Kart Wii
    King's Story
    Professor Layton

and that's just two systems and not even close to what I think will come out in the states next year.

What is SSB: Brawl and AW: DS 2?

I don't know who to feel with No More Heroes. While the idea of an Otaku with a beam sword sounds fun, I seriously don't know what to expect. Is is a FPS sort of thingy?

Fire Emblem DS is cool already and I know I'll love it. King's Story's trailer look amazing. I must have it!

Also agian I'm not sure about Professor Layton. Not that it won't be a bod game, but stuff like Brain Training isn't really my style of game.

Never change. K_A. Never change. Advance Wars is a modern military themed version of Fire Emblem. Less of an emphasis on individuals and more on a mission. Quite a good SRPG.

SSB: Brawl is Nintendo's premiere fighting game franchise. You might want to give it a look see, though its not for everyone.

Professor Layton is an adventure game, similiar but different than such games as Hotel Dusk, Phoenix Wright, or Touch Dectective. I think you may enjoy it.

Xenogears of Bore on
    3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I finished it with Clavat Male playing it alone. It certainly wasn't an easy thing to do considering that there was this one ruined city area that needed two people to finish it. That was just awesome to go through.

Wait, you're talking about GC there, right?
    Surely you must be, since in the DS version, you actively control one character of all 4 races at the same time.
    Unless you play MP by yourself (it's haaaard).

Djiem on
  • Options
    Katchem_ashKatchem_ash __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Man K_A, you're missing some titles.

No More Heroes
    Fire Emblem DS
    Mario Kart Wii
    King's Story
    No More Heroes
    Fire Emblem DS
    Mario Kart Wii
    King's Story
    Professor Layton

and that's just two systems and not even close to what I think will come out in the states next year.

What is SSB: Brawl and AW: DS 2?

I don't know who to feel with No More Heroes. While the idea of an Otaku with a beam sword sounds fun, I seriously don't know what to expect. Is is a FPS sort of thingy?

Fire Emblem DS is cool already and I know I'll love it. King's Story's trailer look amazing. I must have it!

Also agian I'm not sure about Professor Layton. Not that it won't be a bod game, but stuff like Brain Training isn't really my style of game.

Never change. K_A. Never change. Advance Wars is a modern military themed version of Fire Emblem. Less of an emphasis on individuals and more on a mission. Quite a good SRPG.

SSB: Brawl is Nintendo's premiere fighting game franchise. You might want to give it a look see, though its not for everyone.

Professor Layton is an adventure game, similiar but different than such games as Hotel Dusk, Phoenix Wright, or Touch Dectective. I think you may enjoy it.

Hm, I think I have some sort of Advance war game in my backlog pile, so I probably will like it.

I did like Phoenix Wright but never played touch dectective or hotel dusk. Might as well give it a go.

@Djiem: Yeah I was talking about the GC version. I don't think its out for the DS in NA but might be in Japan.

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    It'll be out in NA on Q2 2008, but it's been out in Japan for quite a while, which is exactly why I can attest that it's a good game. ;-)
    And, actually, it's very gaijin-friendly. The only thing I don't get is the crafting system. I can craft stuff, but since I can't read japanese, I don't know what I'm crafting, and with what materials, until I get the result, which gives me pretty random gear. Still works fine, though.

Djiem on
  • Options
    Unco-ordinatedUnco-ordinated NZRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Since this is a general Japanese games thread, I figure I may as well post the new JP mag info courtesy of JonnyRam from Neogaf:
    Game news:

DS | Culdcept DS
    Sega, 2008
    - all cards being reviewed, lots of new cards added
    - all chars that were in Culdcept Expansion have been redrawn
    - lots of new Cepter symbols added on the board
    - including new cards, there are now more than 370 cards
    - based on PS version of Culdcept Expansion
    - also includes the "achievements" included in the series since "Second"
    - no gimmicks that move the maps but thinking about including in versus maps
    - since it's the first portable version, they want users to try versus, and are not including a new story mode

DS | Derby Stallion DS
    Enterbrain, Spring 2008
    - rival horses and jockeys use real names
    - with wireless you can race your friends
    - wi-fi for national races
    - during auctions, auction on top screen, pedigree on bottom screen
    - during races, race on top screen, overhead view of course on bottom screen

DS | 花と太陽と雨と (With flowers, sun and rain)
    MMV, Spring 2008
    - port of PS2 game announced in 2001
    - more than 50 new mysteries

DS | Dragon Quest V
    -> homepage open

PSP | Ghiren's Greed: the Menace of Axis
    Bandai Namco, 7 Feb 2008
    - ZZ, CCA scenarios added
    - Federation, Zeon, AEUG, Titans, Axis selectable at start; can start play from the Gryps Conflict
    - MS IGLOO and Harmony of Gundam MSes will appear.
    - Due to the wide spread of the game, covering from the One Year War to Char's rebellion, "Blood of Zeon" system is reduced in importance. Replacing it is a system that lets you choose your faction's relative morality---"Colony drops and poison gas? We'll leave that to your imagination."
    - Units can now be set to self-control by type.
    - Over 400 types of units appear, counting variations. "We'd like to think we've pretty much got them all by now."

PSP | Musou Orochi
    Koei, Feb 2008
    - A first for PSP Musou, Battle and Story modes can be multiplayed.
    - 77 generals plus Orochi and Dakki.
    - For a smoother portable feel, cut-ins now don't pause the battle.
    - Generals' serifs can now appear in comic-style speech balloons.

PSP | Coded Soul
    SCEJ, 7 Feb 2008
    - Development: Gaia, Producer: OKADA Koji, Sound: SAKIMOTO Hitoshi, Chara design: KAZAMA Raita, Scenario: I suck at names
    - It's an RPG where you capture and form a party of monsters, then use them in cooperative action battles.
    - The basis of the game is use of monsters. Customization, training, and item synthesis all deepen the play.
    - More than 100 enemy monsters
    - Multiplay is a race through dungeons, but you can also trade monsters.
    - Can connect with PS3 "Folks Soul".

Wii | JAWA The Mammoth and the Mysterious Stone
    Spike, Mar 2008
    - Hanging out with village friends, hunting in the plains, an action-adventure game with a variety of fun events in a prehistoric setting.
    - Three-heads-tall, cute character design.
    - In the village, you can interact with the others through events like teaching them how to eat meat.
    - In the plains, creatures from the ornamental up to giant dinosaurs exist---around 270 varieties. Encountering them, battles can start; the Wiimote is used to control in battle.

PS3 | Disgaea 3
    th_19635_nup7028_122_69lo.jpgth_19642_nup7029_122_61lo.jpgth_19643_nup7030_122_1173lo.jpgth_19650_nup7031_122_1138lo.jpg

Source

Coded Soul seems to be a spinoff from Folks Soul (aka, Folklore) and from the staff working on it (Okada, creator of the SMT series and Sakimoto, fucking legend), I'm pretty interested. Lets just hope it's better than Gaia's last game, Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner.

Unco-ordinated on
    Steam ID - LiquidSolid170 | PSN ID - LiquidSolid
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    So December is rolling along and I have gotten hold of what pre-orders EB will be taking in.

For the DS:

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin: An Advance Wars game like the others and one to watch for. From what I heard this series rocks.

Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword: Never having played a Ninja Gaiden game before, I don't know how it is but it sells really well. Might pick this up as my first Gaiden game.

Harvest Moon DS Cute: Don't know much about this except its cute. Another Harvest Moon title.

For the PSP:

Wild Arms XF: This is another XSEED title continuing on the Wild Arms series. This looks good, so i'll be waiting for it.

For the PS2:

Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power: A sort of action game ala Samurai Warriors and Romance of the Twelve Kingdoms. This is an exciting game and I can't wait for it.

Thats all I could find for now.

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Pretty good choices there. Another thing of awesome note is that DQ V got a date in Japan, sometime Spring 2008. This means that there is a better than average chance of seeing two Dragon Quest DS games next year stateside. This is a good thing.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    juice for jesusjuice for jesus Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power: A sort of action game ala Samurai Warriors and Romance of the Twelve Kingdoms.

OH MY GOD! Nobunaga's Ambition 2 for NES ate so much of my youth. This game looks to be an update of that, complete with fief building and diplomacy. I'm so glad I got that PSP now.

juice for jesus on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power: A sort of action game ala Samurai Warriors and Romance of the Twelve Kingdoms.

OH MY GOD! Nobunaga's Ambition 2 for NES ate so much of my youth. This game looks to be an update of that, complete with fief building and diplomacy. I'm so glad I got that PSP now.

Uh, its for the PS2 not the PSP.

@Xenogears: Is there any solid evidence that the two DQ games will come here though? Have they released I to III yet on any systems recently?

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

@Xenogears: Is there any solid evidence that the two DQ games will come here though? Have they released I to III yet on any systems recently?

Depends on what you'd consider recent. I-II and III were on the GB and GBC not too long ago. My proof is that if you take an action replay to the recently released DQ IV DS you'll find an 80% English script, so I'm positive that one is coming. Also considering all but three obscure SE DS titles made it over here in the past few years I wouldn't bet against 5 and 6.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    ArtoriaArtoria Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Personally I really hope there is a Jade Empire 2 sometime. I really enjoyed the game enough to play though it as every character.

Artoria on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Bioware is Japanese now? could have fooled me.

Xenogears of Bore on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

Harvest Moon DS Cute: Don't know much about this except its cute. Another Harvest Moon title.

It's just the play-as-a-girl version of Harvest Moon DS. With the added bonus of possible lesbian relationships called "Best Friends". wherein the Harvest God gives you a baby rather then it being cooked up with your husband.

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    PureauthorPureauthor Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I'd like to say that as far as jRPGs are concerned, the DS announcements handily beat the crap out of every other system on the market for 2008.

Actually, as far as games in general are concerned, DS rules the Japan-centric roost, while X360 takes the Americas.

Pureauthor on
    SS FC: 1334 0950 5927
    Platinum FC: 2880 3245 5111
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Magic Pink wrote: »

It's just the play-as-a-girl version of Harvest Moon DS. With the added bonus of possible lesbian relationships called "Best Friends". wherein the Harvest God gives you a baby rather then it being cooked up with your husband.

Hmm, sounds interesting. I might just pick it up for the "best friends" bit.

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

There's some rumours that it will be cut from the NA version of the game. And you can only be Best Friends with the 4 special, hard bacholorettes: the mermaid, the underground princess, the witch or the goddess.

Magic Pink on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

Oh, well PS2 is fine, too.

Guess my PSP will be collecting some dust once I finish off Castlevania.

Anyway, anyone besides me love the Nobunaga's Ambition series? The SNES version was a hoot. Collecting tea cups and holding tea ceremonies was a big part of the gameplay.

juice for jesus on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

There's some rumours that it will be cut from the NA version of the game. And you can only be Best Friends with the 4 special, hard bacholorettes: the mermaid, the underground princess, the witch or the goddess.

What? Why? That totally an idiotic thing to do. Why release it here anyway if you're going to cut it anyway?

@juice for jesus: Sorry never played them. Could you give info on how they played?

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    You played the role of a feudal warlord (Oda Nobunaga, Tokugawa Ieayasu, Takeda Shingen, etc, all based on historical figures) and attempted to unite Japan under your flag (which was what Nobunaga tried to do, hence the title). You build up your fief to gain money and build an army. Battles took place on a traditional hexagonal grid and were turn-based. Your samurai had stats that determined how effective they could be in either war or fief building. You could attempt to threaten your neighbors, bribe their samurai away, marry their daughters, and engage in other diplomatic/espionage activities.

The graphics were primitive, so mostly you were watching numbers change, but with some imagination you could really get into it.

juice for jesus on
  • Options
    AoiAoi Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Since this specifically says Japanese games, and there's no megathread anymore, I just want to vent here. Where the effing hell is the release date for Hot Shots Golf 5 for pretty much anywhere outside of Japan?!? It looks and sounds amazing. I'm an inch from importing it, as it's $55 on Play Asia right now, and supposedly pretty import friendly with great online options. There's not even an announcement for it yet in the US :(

Aoi on
  • Options
    ArtoriaArtoria Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Bioware is Japanese now? could have fooled me.

Missed the J par in front of RPGs. Still does not change the fact that it was an awesome game and deserves a sequel.

Artoria on
  • Options
    cjeriscjeris Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    In mid-November Kotaku posted a rumor (by way of NeoGAF) that Atlus is bringing Irem's R-Type Tactics to North America next spring, as R-Type Command. Anyone heard anything more about this?

cjeris on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    cjeris wrote: »
    In mid-November Kotaku posted a rumor (by way of NeoGAF) that Atlus is bringing Irem's R-Type Tactics to North America next spring, as R-Type Command. Anyone heard anything more about this?

Nothing I've seen so far. Did you know what system they were bringing it on?

Also I forgot, that NeoGeo Battle Coliseum for the PS2 is coming this month on the 11th.

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    For the PS2:

Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power: A sort of action game ala Samurai Warriors and Romance of the Twelve Kingdoms. This is an exciting game and I can't wait for it.

You're going to be disappointed if you go into expecting an action game, it's a strategy game, much like the Romance of the Three Kingdoms games. While each installment differs a bit, one or two of them are pretty much complete RTS's.

And in other news, Sony have released Wild Arms 1 on the US PS Store. I really hope they release it on the PAL PS Store soon, since I've never had the chance to play it.

Aoi: A PS Store release list was leaked from SCEE a month or so ago and it had the Hot Shot Golf 5 demo coming out in December, so I'd say the US will be getting it around the same time. That said, a lot of the things on the list (like Crash 2, Bust a Groove and Syphon Filter 2) have been pushed back from when they were meant to be released, so it wouldn't be surprising if the Hot Shots Golf 5 demo comes out in January.

Unco-ordinated on
  • Options
    cjeriscjeris Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

It's a PSP game.

cjeris on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    MoogPaulMoogPaul Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Can someone explain to me wtf is going on in the dragon quest series? they are re-releasing 4/5/6 on the DS or only in japan, or what?

MoogPaul on
    moogpaul.png
  • Options
    GroveGrove Los AngelesRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So, reading the opening post I notice you listed Crisis Core as being released in March. Is this actually confirmed because if not, that's fucked up and you should remove it as it give false hope. If it is, then i love you long time.

Grove on
    Selling PS3 & 360 Madcatz TE Stick
  • Options
    JouleJoule Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

I think that's pretty much all we know. An announcement might come up sometime early next year if this supposed rumor is true what with that tentative March release.
    Also I forgot, that NeoGeo Battle Coliseum for the PS2 is coming this month on the 11th.

Wasn't that supposed to be out the same week as KoFXI? Did it get pushed back again?

As for something that's coming out sometime next year.
    kkwcrop.jpg51lxzenkdJL_SS500_.jpg

If you've ever played the Pocky and Rocky games, this is the spiritual successor to a canceled ps2 game of that series. You can think of it like a palette swap of the game it's succeeding.
    MoogPaul wrote:
    Can someone explain to me wtf is going on in the dragon quest series? they are re-releasing 4/5/6 on the DS or only in japan, or what?

It was discovered via Action replay that DQIV DS had a rough although quite complete English script hidden in it so it is presumed that it'll be released outside of Japan soon enough.

Joule on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    For the PS2:

You're going to be disappointed if you go into expecting an action game, it's a strategy game, much like the Romance of the Three Kingdoms games. While each installment differs a bit, one or two of them are pretty much complete RTS's.

And in other news, Sony have released Wild Arms 1 on the US PS Store. I really hope they release it on the PAL PS Store soon, since I've never had the chance to play it.

Aoi: A PS Store release list was leaked from SCEE a month or so ago and it had the Hot Shot Golf 5 demo coming out in December, so I'd say the US will be getting it around the same time. That said, a lot of the things on the list (like Crash 2, Bust a Groove and Syphon Filter 2) have been pushed back from when they were meant to be released, so it wouldn't be surprising if the Hot Shots Golf 5 demo comes out in January.

Bust a Groove? Really? I may need to dig around the Japanese PSN store to see if the Japanese version is out there yet. I'm a big fan of the game, but hate the edits to the music and character models that they made for the US release.

Aoi on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Aoi wrote: »
    Bust a Groove? Really? I may need to dig around the Japanese PSN store to see if the Japanese version is out there yet. I'm a big fan of the game, but hate the edits to the music and character models that they made for the US release.
    What edits did they make to character models? I friggin loved that game. I had to hunt all over town when it first came out. I literally went to like almost a dozen stores before I finally found it, at Sears of all places.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Houk wrote: »
    What edits did they make to character models? I friggin loved that game. I had to hunt all over town when it first came out. I literally went to like almost a dozen stores before I finally found it, at Sears of all places.

Just little things, some of which I can understand, like minor changes to Ham, took the cigarette out of Hiro's mouth, umm... there were a couple other minor things. The stuff that bugged me the most were the alterations to the music. A lot of the songs had their lyrics completely changed or the singing removed, and I loved the soundtrack.

Aoi on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Houk wrote: »

Just little things, some of which I can understand, like minor changes to Ham, took the cigarette out of Hiro's mouth, umm... there were a couple other minor things. The stuff that bugged me the most were the alterations to the music. A lot of the songs had their lyrics completely changed or the singing removed, and I loved the soundtrack.
    Really? I knew they translated some songs into English and re-recorded them, but I didn't know they took stuff out.

For the record, I actually like Kitty-N's English version better. But then I like Capoeria's Japanese better. So it's a draw for me.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

The Japanese store doesn't have it yet, it's only scheduled to be released on the Euro stores at the moment. Probably because Sony published it in the US and Europe, while Enix published it in Japan.

Here's the full Japanese PS1 list though, there's a lot of good titles in there (spoilered for length):
    A.IV.Evolution GLOBAL (Â¥600)
    A5: A Ressha de Gyouko u 5 (Â¥600)
    Adventure of Little Ralph, The (Â¥600)
    AI Mah-Jong Selection (Â¥600)
    AI Shogi Selection (Â¥600)
    Alundra (Â¥600)
    Ape Escape [nur PS3!] (Â¥600)
    Arc The Lad (Â¥600)
    Arc the Lad II [nur PSP!] (Â¥600)
    Arcade Hits: Frisky Tom (Â¥600)
    Arcade Hits: Raiden (Â¥600)
    Armored Core [nur PS3!] (Â¥600)
    Armored Core Master of Arena [nur PS3!] (Â¥600)
    Armored Core Project Phantasma [nur PS3!] (Â¥600)
    Athena –Awakening from the ordinary life- (¥600)
    Bealphareth (Â¥600)
    Biohazard Director's Cut (Â¥600)
    Bishi Bashi Special (Â¥600)
    Blue Breaker Burst: Hooemi o Anata to (Â¥600)
    Blue Breaker: Egao no Yakusoku (Â¥600)
    Boxer's Road (Â¥600)
    Cheating Mah-Jong (Â¥600)
    Circadia (Â¥600)
    Conveni, The (Â¥600)
    Crash Bandicoot (Â¥600)
    Crash Bandicoot 2 (Â¥600)
    Crash Bandicoot 3 (Â¥600)
    Crime Crackers (Â¥600)
    DEPTH (Â¥600)
    Destruction Derby (Â¥600)
    Dino Crisis (Â¥600)
    Drugstore, The (Â¥600)
    ECHO NIGHT (Â¥600)
    ECHO NIGHT 2 (Â¥600)
    Embrace in the Sand (Â¥600)
    Everybody's Golf 2 (Â¥600)
    Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition (Â¥600)
    Formation Soccer '98 (Â¥600)
    Gakkou de Atta Kowai Hanashi S (Â¥600)
    Galaxy Fight: Universal Warriors (Â¥600)
    Ganbare Goemon: Uchuu Kaizoku Akogingu (Â¥600)
    Global Force: New Battle Nation (Â¥600)
    Go for it! Morikawa MK.2 (Â¥600)
    Guilty Gear Reprint Edition (Â¥600)
    Gunners Heaven [Rapid Reload] (Â¥600)
    Gussun Paradise (Â¥600)
    Hard Edge (Â¥600)
    Jet Moto (Â¥600)
    Jigsaw World (Â¥600)
    Jumping Flash! (Â¥600)
    Jumping Flash! 2 (Â¥600)
    King of Fighters '95, The (Â¥600)
    King of Fighters '96, The (Â¥600)
    King of Fighters '97, The (Â¥600)
    King of Fighters '98, The (Â¥600)
    King of Fighters '99, The (Â¥600)
    King of Fighters Kyo, The (Â¥600)
    King's Field (Â¥600)
    King’s Field 2 (¥600)
    King's Field III (Â¥600)
    Konami Antiques MSX Collection Vol. 1 (Â¥600)
    Konami Antiques MSX Collection Vol. 2 (Â¥600)
    Last Blade, The (Â¥600)
    Logic Mahjong Soryu (Â¥600)
    Love Game's WaiWai Tennis Plus (Â¥600)
    Lunatic Dawn III (Â¥600)
    Major Wave Series: Arcade Hits: Moon Cresta (Â¥600)
    Major Wave Series : The Conveni 2 (Â¥600)
    Major Wave Series Arcade Hits: Sonic Wings Special (Â¥600)
    Major Wave Series: Azito (Â¥600)
    Major Wave Series: Hana to Ryuu (Â¥600)
    Major Waver Series: Hanafuda Graffiti: Koi Koi Monogatari (Â¥600)
    Major Wave Series: Puzzle Mania 2 (Â¥600)
    Major Wave Series: The FamiRes: Shijou Seikyou no Menu (Â¥600)
    Major Wave Series: Zipangu Jima: Unmei wa Saikoro ga Kimeru!? (Â¥600)
    Marl Kingdom: The Adventure of the Puppet Princess (Â¥600)
    MediEvil [nur PSP!] (Â¥600)
    Memorial * Series: Sunsoft Vol. 1: Ikki & Super Arabian (Â¥600)
    Memorial * Series: Sunsoft Vol. 2: Route-16 Turbo & Atlantis no Nazo (Â¥600)
    Memorial * Series: Sunsoft Vol. 3: Madoola no Tsubasa & Toukaidou Gojuusan Tsugi (Â¥600)
    Metal Slug (Â¥600)
    Metal Slug X (Â¥600)
    Michinoku Hitou Koimonogatari Kai (Â¥600)
    Mr. Driller (Â¥600)
    Neo ATLAS (Â¥600)
    Oasis Road (Â¥600)
    Old Man's Surprise!, The: A Computer-Graphic Story (Â¥600)
    Ore no Ryouri [nur PS3!] (Â¥600)
    Over My Remain (Â¥600)
    Panekit (Â¥600)
    Philosoma (Â¥600)
    Poitter's Point (Â¥600)
    PoPoLoCrois (Â¥600)
    Poporogue (Â¥600)
    Prismaticallization (Â¥600)
    Puppet Princess of the Marl Kingdom 2: Little Princess (Â¥600)
    Puzzle Mania (Â¥600)
    Rally Cross (Â¥600)
    Real Bout Fatal Fury (Â¥600)
    Real Bout Fatal Fury Special: Dominated Mind (Â¥600)
    Robbit Mon Dieu (Â¥600)
    R-Type Delta (Â¥600)
    R-Types (Â¥600)
    Samurai Shodown: Warriors Rage (Â¥600)
    Samurai Spirits III: Zankuro Musouken (Â¥600)
    Samurai Spirits IV: Amakusa Kourin Special (Â¥600)
    Samurai Spirits: Kenkaku Yubinan Pack (Â¥600)
    Sanyo Pachinko Paradise (Â¥600)
    Sanyo Pachinko Paradise 2 (Â¥600)
    Sanyo Pachinko Paradise 3 (Â¥600)
    Sanyo Pachinko Paradise 4 (Â¥600)
    Sanyo Pachinko Paradise 5 (Â¥600)
    Seireiki Live Red (Â¥600)
    Septentrion (Â¥600)
    Shadow Tower (Â¥600)
    Shanghai Dynasty (Â¥600)
    Shinsou Kaiten: Wanwan Umi Monogatari: Sanyo Pachinko Paradise DX (Â¥600)
    Silent Bomber (Â¥600)
    Spectal Force (Â¥600)
    Spectral Force 2 (Â¥600)
    Spectral Tower (Â¥600)
    Spectral Tower 2 (Â¥600)
    SuperLite 1500 Series: Bouhatei no Tsuri-hen (Â¥300)
    SuperLite 1500 Series: Chiki Chiki Chicken (Â¥600)
    SuperLite 1500 Series: Cotton Original (Â¥600)
    SuperLite 1500 Series: Hama no Tsuri-hen (Â¥300)
    SuperLite 1500 Series: Port no Tsuri-hen (Â¥300)
    SuperLite 1500 Series: Sanvein (Â¥600)
    Tail of the Sun: Wild, Pure, Simple Life (Â¥600)
    Tall Infinite (Â¥600)
    Tantei Jinguuji Saburou: Yume no Owarini (Â¥600)
    Tekken 2 (Â¥600)
    Tiny Bullets (Â¥600)
    Tomarunner! (Â¥600)
    Twisted Metal EX (Â¥600)
    U-SA (Â¥600)
    Vampire: The Recurrence of The Vampire's Nightmare (Â¥600)
    Velldeselba Senki: Tsubasa no Kunshou (Â¥600)
    Wild Arms (Â¥600)
    Wild Arms 2nd Ignition (Â¥600)
    WipEout (Â¥600)
    XI [sai] (Â¥600)
    XI [sai] Demo (kostenlos)
    XI [sai] JUMBO (Â¥600)
    Yaku (Â¥600)
    Yakutsu Noroi Game, The (Â¥600)

Unco-ordinated on
  • Options
    Lord ShplaneLord Shplane Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

I know my PSP won't be collecting dust next year. I'll be getting the FFT and Disgaea remakes for it here soon, plus FFVII Crisis Core, FF Dissidia, and KH Birth By Sleep will be keeping it busy.

Lord Shplane on
    Awww... My evil anime mask guy picture doesn't work. ;_;
  • Options
    edited December 2007

It's a PSP game.

Cool, I'll keep an eye on it.

@Wild ARMS 1 Game: Thats totally cool. I shall download it. However, Wasn't that released as Alter Code F or was that 2?

@Joule: Is wasn't there when KOF was getting pre-orders so it is reasonable to assume that it was pushed back. The 11th should be the date its coming out on. Is Ikki Kai coming to NA shores?

Katchem_ash on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

I know my PSP won't be collecting dust next year. I'll be getting the FFT and Disgaea remakes for it here soon, plus FFVII Crisis Core, FF Dissidia, and KH Birth By Sleep will be keeping it busy.

Yeah, FFT is one of the games I got it for. Just waiting to find it cheap since I've already sunk hundreds of hours into the original version. Never got to play the original Disgaea so that might be my next purchase for it.

juice for jesus on
  • Options
    Tw4winTw4win Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

It's a PSP game.

Cool, I'll keep an eye on it.

@Wild ARMS 1 Game: Thats totally cool. I shall download it. However, Wasn't that released as Alter Code F or was that 2?

@Joule: Is wasn't there when KOF was getting pre-orders so it is reasonable to assume that it was pushed back. The 11th should be the date its coming out on. Is Ikki Kai coming to NA shores?

As I understand it Alter Code F is a remake of 1 with some added content. It's also really hard to find now...

Tw4win on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Dr Mario KartDr Mario Kart Games Dealer Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Street Price of Alter Code F is holding at $20 new. My guess offhand is that at least one out of every 5 gamestops has a copy.

Dr Mario Kart on
  • Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen & the Tower of Mirrors from Square Enix shipping on 03/01/08. Another one of the Dragon Quest games which I so enjoy. Last year there were DQ games on the DS and with IX either being on the Wii/DS/PS3 its a good time to be a DQ fan in 2008.

Where are you getting "IX either being on the Wii/DS/PS3" thing? It's a DS game. They've already confirmed it. They've even shown a live demo of it. And videos. And pics.

KiTA on
  • Options
    BlackjackBlackjack Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    KiTA wrote: »
    Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen & the Tower of Mirrors from Square Enix shipping on 03/01/08. Another one of the Dragon Quest games which I so enjoy. Last year there were DQ games on the DS and with IX either being on the Wii/DS/PS3 its a good time to be a DQ fan in 2008.

Where are you getting "IX either being on the Wii/DS/PS3" thing? It's a DS game. They've already confirmed it. They've even shown a live demo of it. And videos. And pics.
    That could just be a trick.

And on the release date the DS cases are empty save for a note that reads "Yeah, like we'd release this on the DS. Buy a PS3, suckas!"

Blackjack on
    camo_sig2.png

3DS: 1607-3034-6970