As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

British teacher lets students name bear Muhammad, incures wrath

• Options
    No Great NameNo Great Name FRAUD DETECTED Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I almost dated a Mormon before, we were good friends and she liked me and stuff. But she wouldn't go out with me because I wasn't Mormon. She said i'd have to convert.
    Oh man, same here. High School, good looking friend.

Whoops I'm not Mormon.

So instead I think she married some fat, ugly guy as soon as she turned 18. You see the fat ugly guy was Mormon so it was cool.

No Great Name on
    PSN: NoGreatName Steam:SirToons Twitch: SirToons
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    FaricazyFaricazy Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    If somebody killed fred phelps do you think any jury would convict them?

Faricazy on
  • Options
    M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Faricazy wrote: »
    I almost dated a Mormon before, we were good friends and she liked me and stuff. But she wouldn't go out with me because I wasn't Mormon. She said i'd have to convert.
    Just cut up the club card when you're done with her.

Funny thing is, after that she met another guy who did convert and they got married. He lived in England I believe, moved here he took her virginity and bam they got divorced about a month after being married. She said he gave up being a Mormon or something and it went downhill from there.

M.D. on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    If it was in the state of Utah, yes.

Anywhere else is probably no.

No Great Name on
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Hoz wrote: »
    To date? She couldn't date you and see if you got along enough to marry before giving you that ultimatum?

From what I've heard. Most hardcore mormons are all about marrying very early. Think social outcast if you are 21 and not married. Their courtships are pretty short too, like a couple months. So maybe if shes the kind that moves that fast even dating someone who isn't a mormon is out of the question.

Marathon on
  • Options
    HozHoz Cool Cat Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I would convert to Mormonism to marry someone. To marry many someones. OOOOOOOOOOH

Hoz on
  • Options
    BlitzkriegBlitzkrieg Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    ...in other news, some jackass just waltzed into the Clinton campaign office headquarters with a giant bomb strapped to his chest and took hostages.

Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    My current roommate is a dedicated Mormon, and I'm pretty much a catholic turned religious cynic.

Good times.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    I will fucking kill him if that wins the nomination for her.

Hoz on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    my freshman year of college i went to go get my hair cut at this place right next to the dorms. It was called Harvard Barber or some such thing. My girlfriend had come with me, as we were gonna go eat afterwards. Half-way through the hair cut the barber asks me what religion i follow.

I tell him "well, i was raised catholic, but I'm not really anything right now" he asks the same of my grilfriend and she says "Lutheran".

He then proceeds to speak about himself in the third person, and about how the anti-christ is going to be the head of the catholic church, and how all barcodes have 666 in them. He told my girlfriend to "keep an eye on him". Basically since I was catholic in his eyes, i was gonna burn. I couldn't even walk away because the dude was cutting my hair.

At the end he gave us about 20 pamplets, most of them saying that I was gonna go to hell.

Never get your hair cut by a bald dude named Jake in Minneapolis.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    It's sad that my first thoughts were along this line too.

Fucking fuck if this helps her in anyway.

Also, I hope no one gets hurt.

No Great Name on
    sirtoons.png
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    To date? She couldn't date you and see if you got along enough to marry before giving you that ultimatum?
    A girl I was dating was Christian, and her friends were really hardcore. They used to have fucking interventions with her trying to convince her to breakup with me.

Later, one of them became an alcoholic, and the other fucked some russian foreign exchange student.

mcp on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Marathon wrote: »

From what I've heard. Most hardcore mormons are all about marrying very early. Think social outcast if you are 21 and not married. Their courtships are pretty short too, like a couple months. So maybe if shes the kind that moves that fast even dating someone who isn't a mormon is out of the question.

Not really. Mormon men are highly encouraged to go on missionary work during their early 20s, so that kinda puts a damper on the early marriage things.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    It's sad that my first thoughts were along this line too.

Fucking fuck if this helps her in anyway.

Also, I hope no one gets hurt.
    He's probably a plant.

Hoz on
  • Options
    FellhandFellhand Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    The Mormons give them out for free.

Don't they also believe that only 140,000 people are going to get into heaven? Flooding the masses with bibles seems like a good way to knock yourself out of the running...

Fellhand on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Fellhand wrote: »
    The Mormons give them out for free.

Don't they also believe that only 140,000 people are going to get into heaven? Flooding the masses with bibles seems like a good way to knock yourself out of the running...

I don't think that's true.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    It's pretty bad when modern politics are so corrupt that my first thought was:

"I wonder if she's behind this to get more press?"

Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Hey Hoz? Are you a circus of value? If so, what delights do you offer at insanity-inducing prices?

Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    can you see hillary having a campaign worker killed and then pretend thinking of withdrawing but then continue in the race to honor her memory

i think i can

Faricazy on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

Not really. Mormon men are highly encouraged to go on missionary work during their early 20s, so that kinda puts a damper on the early marriage things.

Well, the mormon men marry later, but the mormon women seem to marry young (like 18-21) and all to dudes about 5 years older, all back from their missionary work and ready to rumble. At least, thats what I've noticed with a few mormon acquaintance.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    season 7 of 24: hillary is president. this goes all the way to the top! you must expose her, jack!

Faricazy on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    can you see hillary having a campaign worker killed and then pretend thinking of withdrawing but then continue in the race to honor her memory

i think i can
    I don't think she'd be that cheesy, but would definitely tie the death to her campaign.

Hoz on
  • Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I worked with a mormon dude a few years ago.

He was a pretty cool cat, and his wife was smoking hot.

mcp on
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

But all the women that don't get married right after high school go to BYU and get married to an upperclassmen before getting enough school credit for even a minor.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    lostwords wrote: »

Well, the mormon men marry later, but the mormon women seem to marry young (like 18-21) and all to dudes about 5 years older, all back from their missionary work and ready to rumble. At least, thats what I've noticed with a few mormon acquaintance.

Yeah that seems more true to life. my roomie was talking about his brother one day, who had just started dating a girl. They had only been going out for a month or so, by my roommate was saying how he thinks he'll probably marry her.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    ...and don't forget, her chief rival is O-BOMB-A.

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT.

Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Blitzkrieg wrote: »
    ...and don't forget, her chief rival is O-BOMB-A.

Coincidence?

I THINK NOT.

Get off the stage.

Marathon on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    seriously

Faricazy on
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    edited November 2007
    Homer wrote: »
    oh actually wait I checked and it was you that was being the tool, so eat a flying dick.

How was I being a tool? I have been totally confused ever since I created this thread. I was just looking for a discussion about this news story.

saying "lol you all suck I'm going back 2 G&T laterz"

Tube on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    badum-cha

/ducks tomato

Blitzkrieg on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

If it was an honest jury, sadly yes. I would just hope that after he dies, someone organizes a mass gay orgy on top of his grave. Heck, I hope this happens whether he is murdered or not.

Marathon on
  • Options
    HunterHunter Chemist with a heart of Au Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Next year, I'm voting for Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho. The only man who can straighten shit the fuck up.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited November 2007

If it was an honest jury, sadly yes. I would just hope that after he dies, someone organizes a mass gay orgy on top of his grave. Heck, I hope this happens whether he is murdered or not.

I'm straight as an arrow, and I would fuck a dude in the ass on Fred Phelps grave just to say I did it.

Hunter on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    Hunter wrote: »

I'm straight as an arrow, and I would fuck a dude in the ass on Fred Phelps grave just to say I did it.

Bonus points for doing it during the actual funeral.

Marathon on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

I'd just take a dump on it

and maybe have sex with a gay muslim abortion doctor who gives condoms to children and also maybe has aids

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    oh man theres a totp

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    PiptheFair wrote: »

I'd just take a dump on it

and maybe have sex with a gay muslim abortion doctor who gives condoms to children and also maybe has aids

Contracting AIDS would be worth it if I could see the look on his crazy family's face as I shoot my load all over the aborted fetus.

Hunter on
  • Options
    arod_77arod_77 __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    You guys hear that Sudan is suing a French charity for getting 102 children out of fucking Darfur?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21992690/

They called it an "abduction"

Sorry, but Sudan are the official cocksuckers of the world these days, we should have glassed them instead of Iraq in the first place.

arod_77 on
    glitteratsigcopy.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Man I can't believe a religion-based thread made it this far without PONY PONY PONY!
    PONY PONY PONY!

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Apparently this bomb is, in fact, a bunch of road flares and duct tape.

Which may be a step above hot dogs.

Der Waffle Mous on
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682