As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Chat]al warming

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    A key to happiness in a relationship is finding a girl who looks as good in the morning as she does at night.

False. The true key to happiness in this situatuon is the one that locks the above girl in your dungeon lair.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Than I'll get Hacks to give me your address and send you something anyway if you don't let me. :P
    I don't give that shit out for free you know.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2007
    Dynagrip wrote: »
    I think one of the face washes I use is too rough on my skin, my nose is all dried out. Might be jus due to the weather though. It is a mystery.
    Probably the My Little Pony Face Brush is a little too coarse for your sensitive skin. It's the price you pay to smell like strawberries all day.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    IreneDAdlerIreneDAdler Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Irond Will wrote: »
    Drez wrote: »
    Irene, forced rape is when you rape someone under the imperius curse. It's like proxy rape.

Someone's been writing some fan-fiction.

No kidding.

So basically people talking about "forced rape" just don't know what rape really means?

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Gooey wrote: »
    A key to happiness in a relationship is finding a girl who looks as good in the morning as she does at night.

False. The true key to happiness in this situatuon is the one that locks the above girl in your dungeon lair.
    No no no no no

The true key to happiness is a bitch who don't conspire to murder you in your sleep, steal your gold, and then run away with your best friend and your dog.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    I think one of the face washes I use is too rough on my skin, my nose is all dried out. Might be jus due to the weather though. It is a mystery.
    Probably the My Little Pony Face Brush is a little too coarse for your sensitive skin. It's the price you pay to smell like strawberries all day.
    Silly, I don't brush my nose.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Janson wrote: »
    6. Lips: Man, I never found a good lipstick. Just go bare.

Same here.

By the way, I got my eyebrows threaded the day after Thanksgiving. Jesus Christ that hurt. What the fuck do you ladies do to yourselves, and why?!?!

'Eyebrows threaded'? I am not familiar with the term.

I actually don't wear make-up that often, I don't think it's terribly good for the skin. But it's part and parcel of looking smart, being formal.

I do cleanse and moisturise often, moisturising is the best thing.

By cleanse I mean I have these really handy facial wipes that are great for sensitive skin and are so easy to use.

Plucking, shaving, that just all becomes routine, although I think certain parts of my body will never, ever get used to shaving. :x

What are the names of these wipes? My skin is really sensitive and scrubbing it with a hand towel and some soap leaves it irritated and dried out.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    I'm glad all I have to do is shave my face once a week

Man, puberty this late in life must be hell for you.

Actually I'm very hairy but also quite lazy.

My boyfriend shaves like once every other month because he knows I don't really care and he has sensitive skin.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2007
    Irene, forced rape is when you rape someone under the imperius curse. It's like proxy rape.

No kidding.

So basically people talking about "forced rape" just don't know what rape really means?
    Well, there's also accidental rape. Maybe they're trying to differntiate between the two.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

No kidding.

It's a bit like saying "child-fucking pederast," or "shitty Guns n' Roses."

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    gundam470gundam470 Drunk Gorilla CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    My boyfriend shaves like once every other month because he knows I don't really care and he has sensitive skin.
    Get him a good electric razor. It's what I use and it's the only way that I can stand to shave on a regular basis.

gundam470 on
    gorillaSig.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    You hairy bunch of freaks.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    I look like austin powers if I wear a low cut shirt

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Well, there's also accidental rape. Maybe they're trying to differntiate between the two.

*facepalm*

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hacksaw wrote: »
    Than I'll get Hacks to give me your address and send you something anyway if you don't let me. :P
    I don't give that shit out for free you know.
    Bah. I PM'd you, Zen, if only to keep Hacksaw from benefitting.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    You hairless freak.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Thinatos wrote: »
    You hairless freak.
    Sandal-wearing fatass.

Hacksaw on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    gundam470 wrote: »
    Get him a good electric razor. It's what I use and it's the only way that I can stand to shave on a regular basis.

Yeah, his parents got him one for christmas one year. He uses it to trim his facial hair down to a very short stubble. Which is actually worse for me, because it hurts more than when it's longer :P

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

*facepalm*

Whoops, I slipped! Sorry about that! Oh, how awkward.

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    gundam470 wrote: »
    6. Lips: Man, I never found a good lipstick. Just go bare.

Same here.

By the way, I got my eyebrows threaded the day after Thanksgiving. Jesus Christ that hurt. What the fuck do you ladies do to yourselves, and why?!?!

'Eyebrows threaded'? I am not familiar with the term.

I actually don't wear make-up that often, I don't think it's terribly good for the skin. But it's part and parcel of looking smart, being formal.

I do cleanse and moisturise often, moisturising is the best thing.

By cleanse I mean I have these really handy facial wipes that are great for sensitive skin and are so easy to use.

Plucking, shaving, that just all becomes routine, although I think certain parts of my body will never, ever get used to shaving. :x

What are the names of these wipes? My skin is really sensitive and scrubbing it with a hand towel and some soap leaves it irritated and dried out.

I doubt you'll be able to find them, because they're a Tesco's brand. Skin Wisdom, of the rose water and oat variety.

I get so irritated by stubble. If I am kissed by someone with stubble, I break out into a rash all over my chin and around my mouth :(

Janson on
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    You hairless freak.
    Sandal-wearing fatass.

HACKSAW WINS

FLAWLESS VICTORY

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    And to whoever was asking about cleansing cloths earlier, this is one that I like. But if you have very dry skin, it may be too harsh. Biotherm has some really nice stuff for guys.

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited December 2007
    So Babyface, the famous R&B producer & artist just came out with an album of, like Bread and James Taylor covers. Totally whitebread stuff. I heard him interviewed about it and he was totally earnest and unapologetic, saying that this was the music that he'd grown up with and loved.

It kind of got me thinking of how there's this kind of assumption that white and black people in the US grow up with totally divergent cultures when it comes to music and entertainment. The interviewer was just boggled at the idea of an R&B luminary having grown up and appreciating the same music that pretty much everyone else who grew up at that time listened to and appreciated.

I guess it's pretty much routine now that white kids will listen to "black music," but it's somehow a subversive cultural statement for a black person to admit to listening to "white music". Odd.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

No kidding.

Accidental rape? What like you trip slipped on the floor and accidentally slip your dick into someone? "Sorry lady this just ain't my week."

Edit: Ghost did it first but I had the better Last boyscout paraprhase.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So Babyface, the famous R&B producer & artist just came out with an album of, like Bread and James Taylor covers. Totally whitebread stuff. I heard him interviewed about it and he was totally earnest and unapologetic, saying that this was the music that he'd grown up with and loved.

It kind of got me thinking of how there's this kind of assumption that white and black people in the US grow up with totally divergent cultures when it comes to music and entertainment. The interviewer was just boggled at the idea of an R&B luminary having grown up and appreciating the same music that pretty much everyone else who grew up at that time listened to and appreciated.

I guess it's pretty much routine now that white kids will listen to "black music," but it's somehow a subversive cultural statement for a black person to admit to listening to "white music". Odd.

I regularly go to punk shows. I stick out like a hippie wearing dreadlocks at a Hot Boys performance.

Malkor on
    14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    You hairless freak.
    Sandal-wearing fatass.
    Shoe-stealing flagpole.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited December 2007
    So I like this fiest album

I'm sorry guys. I'd give you my man card but I lost it a while ago.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited December 2007

As far as I can tell from the two songs I've heard, liking Feist doesn't make you a bad man, it just makes you a bad person :P

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ChurchChurch Registered User regular
    edited December 2007

As far as I can tell from the two songs I've heard, liking Feist doesn't make you a bad man, it just makes you a person with taste :P

Just like Cash's Hurt.

Church on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Shoe-stealing flagpole.
    shoulda gone for Faggy Potato-head, man.

Aldo on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Also your hippo looks particularly soulless. His eyes are dead and empty.

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Malkor wrote: »

I regularly go to punk shows. I stick out like a hippie wearing dreadlocks at a Hot Boys performance.

Yeah the only black punk artists I can really think of offhand are Bad Brains. I dunno - I'd think that more black people would be pissed at the kinds of cultural expectations that get levied on them with respect to what they have to listen to or watch on TV or whatever.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Good god, I could not be more exhausted right now.

Elendil on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    What's a good electric razor to keep neck beard down but not to be completely clean shaven? I grow tired of my mach 3 and I just want something to do daily trimming so I can look like a functional member of society.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    Elendil wrote: »

Did you work though all the crap that piled up?

IreneDAdler on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited December 2007

Probably because of the oft-mentioned incidents of anger associated with it.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    ITT church reminds us that he never lets anything go

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Elendil wrote: »

Did you work though all the crap that piled up?
    Some of it. Some of it was crap that doesn't just "go away" though.

Elendil on
  • Options
    AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Also your hippo looks particularly soulless. His eyes are dead and empty.
    it's for Disgaea phalla.

Aldo on
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited December 2007
    Hmm, I want a plant for my room.

I think this plant that curls up into a ball and can wait for moisture for 50 years might be the safest best.

Inquisitor on
This discussion has been closed.