As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] PhallisionK - Game Over! - There is only one true God-Emperor..

• Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    ooOOOoOOooooO

Curses! I didn't even get to nuke anyone!

ooOOoOOoooOOo

Wildcat on
  • Options
    SepahSepah Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Why wasn't the question, "What are the names of the remaining traitors?"

One question, reveals all, simple. Too easy?

Or even, "What are the names of the people who can win without the house they publicly belong to?"

For a catchall for traitors and the heir. Hell, that even catches people who were converted to the Anarchs, I assume.

Sepah on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    PK's answer to the question makes me sad in my pants :(

Edit: Though on review, I'm thinking it PROBABLY means we have only one traitor left. If there's an average of 1 traitor per house left, we're kinda hosed. :-/

El Skid on
  • Options
    MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    All Hail our glorious God Emperor Bliss!!!!

Maximus on
  • Options
    SepahSepah Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ehh. I thought in the beginning that 2 per house makes sense, as that makes up 10 people, almost the size of one of the normal houses.

Sepah on
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Day 7 Update

Crovaxan was in the news today, he was found guilty of molesting children, having sex with donkeys, eating papsmear sticks as well as being an inactive snob.

Crovaxan, Loyal Member of the Tears of Retribution

Rend is now default house leader. His House kill immunity is null and void.

precisionk on
  • Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    And with that, the house that needs to remove the Tears house AND the traitors is the team in the lead and closest to winning. I'd also like to assume they are the current GE house as well, immune to kills.

I'd like to ask any house interested in a 1-2 day alliance (2 days because once Bliss steps down from being GE his house can be attacked) to contact me or my house leader. I'd also like to ask any remaining traitors to contact us as well because right now, my house isn't even in the running for a win due to another house being so close to victory. I'd like to see if anyone is interested in disabling the leading team right now for a better shot that the rest of us can have at a chance to win.

Also, True Heir, I asked you yesterday to contact me and while people say you gain nothing from it, according to my house PM, I don't need to kill you to win either. This just gives me a name of someone I shouldn't be wasting a kill on. Maybe that's useful enough for you to re-consider?

Ardor on
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    One thing is I find it unlikely that there are only 5 traitors in a game of 55 people. The game had 5 seers.

The point of the question was to confirm that there were 10 starting traitors and to determine which house the day1 traitor was in.

As it is now, I think Rend is a traitor.

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Day 7 Issue

The Voice meets the Senate at a local Starbucks. The Senators have arrived, however, God-Emperor Bliss 101 hasn't. The Voice orders his Mocha Latte and throws a bagel to B:L:

"Since the God-Emperor is not here, let us find out what the issue is, B:L will decide the issue whether or not he eats that bagel under 30 seconds. GO!"

B:L tries his hardest, wrapping his giant gullet that he calls a mouth around the bagel and in 28 seconds, he was able to devour it. He smiles proudly, lifting up his shirt and showing his rolls.

The Issue:

Shall we tax the denizens of the universe so we can rebuild the Senate building?

precisionk on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So we have some interesting stuff happening.

I find it extremely unlikely that the traitors number 2 in each house at this point. Although it is technically possible, the random killing that has been going on should statistically have nailed 2 traitors in at least 1 house by now.

It's quite possible we made a mistake allowing Bliss's house to be voted in as G-E today, as it means that we cannot get rid of the minimum one traitor in the Liar's house.

Ah well. we must go forward, I suppose. All hail God Emperor Bliss, and may he choose a topic for voting soon :P

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    El Skid wrote: »
    So we have some interesting stuff happening.

I find it extremely unlikely that the traitors number 2 in each house at this point. Although it is technically possible, the random killing that has been going on should statistically have nailed 2 traitors in at least 1 house by now.

It's quite possible we made a mistake allowing Bliss's house to be voted in as G-E today, as it means that we cannot get rid of the minimum one traitor in the Liar's house.

Ah well. we must go forward, I suppose. All hail God Emperor Bliss, and may he choose a topic for voting soon :P

Check last page for the issue.

precisionk on
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    No it wasn't a mistake, Skid.

If my house weren't G-E right now, both Rend and the Traitor would die tonight and the house with that win condition would win. The rest of us would lose. All but one House should be pretty damn grateful to me right now.

It won't necessarily be over tomorrow either. I have a plan I'll be PMing to the house leaders.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    How could this happen to me
    I've made my mistakes
    got nowhere to run
    The night goes on as I’m fading away
    I'm sick of this life
    I just wanna scream
    How could this happen to me

Rend on
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited March 2008
    Bliss 101 wrote: »

If my house weren't G-E right now, both Rend and the Traitor would die tonight and the house with that win condition would win. The rest of us would lose. All but one House should be pretty damn grateful to me right now.

It won't necessarily be over tomorrow either. I have a plan I'll be PMing to the house leaders.

I'm interested in how you came to these conclusions, because it sounds like you're insane.

Aroduc on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Actually why bother with PMs.

ALL HOUSES, HEAR ME OUT:

I have reason to believe the House whose win condition is to kill ToR is also aware of the identity of the Traitor in the Liars' Guild. I'm counting on the G-E protection to protect our resident traitor as well (and I really hope he hasn't been converted). I was also counting on the traitor to work with us, but he has decided to side with the Anarchs, and I think we can all figure out the most likely reason for that.

In any case, one of two things is on the verge of happening:

1) Rend dies tonight. Our Traitor is also killed tonight or has already been converted. Game over.

2) Rend dies tonight. Our Traitor is killed tomorrow when he's no longer under G-E protection. Game over.

Crovaxan's death was very nearly the killing blow to my plan of making Rend God-Emperor, but it's still not impossible. So here's my proposal to all Houses except one:

If you have a Guardian power or item of any kind, and your win condition is NOT to kill ToR, GUARD REND TONIGHT.

If your win condition is not to kill ToR, VOTE REND FOR GOD-EMPEROR.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    A really good plan.

Finally, someone understands us.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Aroduc wrote: »

I'm interested in how you came to these conclusions, because it sounds like you're insane.

I don't share my information with belligerent pony molesters.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008

He made a deal with my house leader last night and perhaps some others as well to get GE for today while assisting in getting us GE tonight. I'd be surprised if we were the only house he contacted.

I'm also of the thought that his house is the one who needs to kill Rend and the traitors. Being GE means unless a vig item can be used on a traitor in his house tonight, they are immune to kill abilities for the day.

I guess we'll see where things pan out, but if I had to take a guess, from what I've heard, his house is the one that needs to kill Rend ultimately. If I were him, I'd help Rend tonight while removing him tomorrow with the traitor to get a victory. After all, that showing of good faith can help with earning a kill and/or house ability for a night or two as well, even if it's your enemy.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I might be a sucker, but I'm cool with protection and god-emperordom even if it is a ploy.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I contacted every house trying to get GE votes, but I thought we'd get the traitor's vote, so yours was the only one I really needed and I didn't offer any deals to anyone else. Well, I tried to bully Rend into voting for me but I'm not sure that counts as a deal.

Ardor, I've told your house what our victory condition is. If you've found anything out about the other houses' victory conditions, you should be able to piece together the rest of the puzzle and come to the conclusion that ours cannot possibly be to kill ToR.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    The traitors are every ones problem. So I agree about keeping Rend alive.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I would agree to keeping Rend alive because it isn't my win condition to have him dead. I disagree with letting him be the GE on the small chance he's the True Heir.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Ardor wrote: »
    I would agree to keeping Rend alive because it isn't my win condition to have him dead. I disagree with letting him be the GE on the small chance he's the True Heir.

But am I not still vulnerable unless I'm GE? My house is now just me.

So alone.

Rend on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Rend wrote: »

But am I not still vulnerable unless I'm GE? My house is now just me.

So alone.
    Your protected as the head of your house as much as if you were GE. Only itmes can get to you.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I like you Rend, no joke.

However, you are vulnerable tonight unless someone protects you. I would then assume someone can be protected every night and unless the guardian house or person needs you dead, they should be guarding you to prevent someone else from winning.

I'd rather not take the chance that you get the GE spot from pity, only to have us find out you're the True Heir and you just destroyed all the houses and won the game.

Ardor on
  • Options
    duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    precisionk wrote: »

durax on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    durax wrote: »

Damn, I forgot about that. I hope that is a guard watching Rend.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

However, you are vulnerable tonight unless someone protects you. I would then assume someone can be protected every night and unless the guardian house or person needs you dead, they should be guarding you to prevent someone else from winning.

I'd rather not take the chance that you get the GE spot from pity, only to have us find out you're the True Heir and you just destroyed all the houses and won the game.

Would it help to mention that no win condition of mine mentions in any way the destruction of all of the houses?

And, t. Toxic: Yeah, since I'm so alone and tried so hard and got so far, I'm no longer house protected and so in the end it doesn't even matter.

Rend on
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited March 2008

He made a deal with my house leader last night and perhaps some others as well to get GE for today while assisting in getting us GE tonight. I'd be surprised if we were the only house he contacted.

I'm also of the thought that his house is the one who needs to kill Rend and the traitors. Being GE means unless a vig item can be used on a traitor in his house tonight, they are immune to kill abilities for the day.

I guess we'll see where things pan out, but if I had to take a guess, from what I've heard, his house is the one that needs to kill Rend ultimately. If I were him, I'd help Rend tonight while removing him tomorrow with the traitor to get a victory. After all, that showing of good faith can help with earning a kill and/or house ability for a night or two as well, even if it's your enemy.

It makes sense. The liars are potentially in a dangerous spot. Assuming they are supposed to be killing Rend, which I also think is a safe assumption for now, they can't win tomorrow because they can't get themselves elected to G-E again for a day (assuming there isn't another thermonuclear holocaust at any rate). That means that they'd need to position themselves to be trusted once Rend is inevitibly killed as "oh, elect us, it's not in our win condition, that way it's safe" They've certainly been in power enough times (almost 50% of the days in all) to have the disparity between their group and Rend's (5-1), and I don't buy this "we decided to work with our traitor" routine for a second.

Aroduc on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Greetings. I'm the God-Emperor Maker.

All those interested in winning, including the traitors, contact me.

We'll go from there.

Edit: replaced kingmaker for godemperor maker

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Would it help to mention that no win condition of mine mentions in any way the destruction of all of the houses?

And, t. Toxic: Yeah, since I'm so alone and tried so hard and got so far, I'm no longer house protected and so in the end it doesn't even matter.

Not at all Rend. Everyone got a house PM. If they did not, they would've been outed post-haste on day 0.

Also, Niceguy? Unless you're willing to give people some info on whatever the Kingmaker is, I'm tempted to help sway people to not contact you. After all, anyone can make up claims and us giving you info up front without you giving us anything to work with is a rather large risk for us to be taking.

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    t. Ardor: I did indeed receive a house PM and my win condition involves killing _a_ house (plus traitors), but it does not involve the destruction of all of the houses. These wounds, they will not heal.

Rend on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    You think quoting Linkin Park lyrics is hurting or helping your chances of survival ;-) ?

Egos on
  • Options
    VarcaynVarcayn Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !Bliss 101 continues to have superb explosion evasion skills. Plus he has a totally awesome plan.

Varcayn on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I love good drama.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Egos wrote: »
    You think quoting Linkin Park lyrics is hurting or helping your chances of survival ;-) ?

I don't listen to Simple Plan or AFI, and I'm too lazy to go research their lyrics (past my first post of the day, read: How could this happen to me?)

And I'm the last of the Emo house. I think it's nigh on mandatory at this point.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    t. Ardor: I did indeed receive a house PM and my win condition involves killing _a_ house (plus traitors), but it does not involve the destruction of all of the houses. These wounds, they will not heal.
    individuality.jpg

Ardor on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    individuality.jpg

For being Mr. I won't be around much, you certainly are active. Ha, I SUCKED YOU IN LIKE THE BLACK HOLE.

precisionk on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    individuality.jpg

For being Mr. I won't be around much, you certainly are active. Ha, I SUCKED YOU IN LIKE THE BLACK HOLE.

Hey now, my schedule got crazy weird when the semester started, and in my defense, at least I wizened up and put down defaults after I was inactive Friday for scheduling reasons.

Rend on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Also, Niceguy? Unless you're willing to give people some info on whatever the Kingmaker is, I'm tempted to help sway people to not contact you. After all, anyone can make up claims and us giving you info up front without you giving us anything to work with is a rather large risk for us to be taking.

Kingmaker isn't a power. It isn't a role. It's where my position is in the game. My team isn't winning, but the way things are lined up with the houses split and the GE votes, we get to decide who wins.

Your talk about ignoring me has shifted me more to supporting the anarchs who will be killing Rend and who are the ones you're trying to eliminate.

I haven't made my mind up entirely about this, so, let's go to the back room and discuss things.

Niceguy Myeye on