As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla] PhallisionK - Game Over! - There is only one true God-Emperor..

• Options
    ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm not active at night much at all though, when the real time to plan stuff happens. I can take breaks at work though.

EDIT: So Niceguy, you don't mind giving the game away in your statement above and that's going to goad me into working with you unconditionally? Keep in mind I have no power right now nor have I for the whole game. You need to discuss with my house leader, who gets to make the decisions. I'm just buffing the numbers of my house, that is all.

Ardor on
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    There's only one man we can !Trust right now!

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Also I hope the Traitor understands that voting the Anarchs for G-E again would be suicide.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Ardor wrote: »
    I'm not active at night much at all though, when the real time to plan stuff happens. I can take breaks at work though.

EDIT: So Niceguy, you don't mind giving the game away in your statement above and that's going to goad me into working with you unconditionally? Keep in mind I have no power right now nor have I for the whole game. You need to discuss with my house leader, who gets to make the decisions. I'm just buffing the numbers of my house, that is all.

*shifty eyes*

Yeah, he was probably only talking to one of us.

My statement stands!

Rend on
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So does anyone feel like discussing the world in which we inhibit. Who canonically is bad and who is good- if there is such a thing.

Or is this more of a tragedy where all parties have their flaws and strengths?

Egos on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    El Skid

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Rend wrote: »
    And I'm the last of the Emo house. I think it's nigh on mandatory at this point.

Indeed tis honorable, Noble Rend.

Egos on
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited March 2008
    I need a drink.

Aroduc on
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited March 2008
    Well, I'm leaving to go watch my poor alma have their ass handed to them, so... screw it. Durax

Aroduc on
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !toxic toys would make an excellent replacement for me.

El Skid on
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I totaly kick ass, but not as much as Skid.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    SepahSepah Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Okay, so there is either 1 Traitor per house, which means the Traitor is in the Liar's Guild.

Or, there's 2 Traitors per house, which means there are 2 in the Liar's Guild still, 1 in each of the others, and Rend is also a traitor.

If Rend dies tonight, it answers that question, as well as preventing the small chance of him being the heir.

On the other hand, if he dies, whatever House has the goal to destroy the Tears is the most ahead. However, if there really are 2 Traitors per house, they'd still be some distance away from victory.

If there's only 1 Traitor left, they're still boned, as it could be any one of the people left in the Liar's Guild, and who isn't dying tonight due to random chance, since the Liars have the GE. Unless they get really unlucky, and get targeted by a kill item.

Sepah on
  • Options
    MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Toxic as a worthy successor.

Maximus on
  • Options
    MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Egos wrote: »
    So does anyone feel like discussing the world in which we inhibit. Who canonically is bad and who is good- if there is such a thing.

Or is this more of a tragedy where all parties have their flaws and strengths?

I feel it's like a Tragedy, even my superior House has it's flaws.

Maximus on
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    While I agree that Rend needs to be protected, perhaps even God-Emperorized, I'd be wary of trusting Bliss101 or any of the Liars if Rend ever ends up dead. While I was God-Emperor, I heard from two different sources that the Liars' win condition included killing off the Tears. I think that Aroduc's theory (Bliss's plan is to get us to trust the Liars) is pretty much spot on, so while the plan makes sense, I would advise against trusting the Liars just because they suggested it.

Also, Niceguy's doing fine.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Well we need to protect Rend then.

Toxic Toys on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Someone needs to protect Rend, anyway. Because there's an entire house gunning for him, potentially the one with God-Emperorhood.

El Skid on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Maximus wrote: »

I feel it's like a Tragedy, even my superior House has it's flaws.

I'm inclined to agree especially since it seems like pk is a flawed god.

The Emperors Hand seem like they are extensions of his initial will to create order- but in a similar fashion to how pk united things(through force); this is going by the description not In-Game actions.

The Anarchs seem to try and defy the hierarchical order and appear to be the biggest advocates of freedom, but at the same time their utter disrespect for rules seems foolish considering its function in society. Not to mention the potential that they are taking in potentially malevolent characters.

The Descendants are victims one would assume - in that they are the abandoned children of pk, but resort to fanaticism of sorts(if crono is an example) and still believe in a hierarchical order.

The Tears- Obviously are violent but being upset at a system that seems screwed up and going about it in a revenge obsessed way doesn't seem quite right.

The Liars Guild- would have qualities that seem on surface bad. Corruption and all that one would guess. But I don't know if I saw a clear intent.

The Traitors- If PKs word is the utter canon truth , than they are just bad. If not one can assume they are following a rival god to pk- and may or may not be on the same level of moral ambiguity.
    post numero 3

Egos on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Man what

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Canonically speaking, B:L.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Egos wrote: »
    post numero 3

Even though this post was obviously made with the intention of fulfilling the post requirement, I still approve of it.

SO much better than 3 straight one-word posts, as seen in other games.

El Skid on
  • Options
    B:LB:L I've done worse. Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    El Skid wrote: »

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, - That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. - Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

B:L on
    10mvrci.png click for Anime chat
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Break it up a bit more, babe.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    B:L wrote: »

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, - That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. - Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

SO much worse than 3 straight one-word posts, as seen in other games. :lol:

El Skid on
  • Options
    Niceguy MyeyeNiceguy Myeye Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I have a confession: I am insanely jealous that I wasn't in the Emo House.

I applaud them for such fantastic entertainment through these trying times.

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    zanmattozanmatto Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I just thought up an idea to get certain dummieheads *me* to get 3 poasts today. With a very quick game.

QUICK

name the person you think is the traitor

go

zanmatto on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    You!

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    zanmattozanmatto Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Eep.

zanmatto on
  • Options
    TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm just about to go and have a hot bath with a beautiful woman and a cold beer...

aaaaahhhh.....!Bliss

Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

I was expecting this to break into Prince of Bel-Air. I was unpleasantly surprised.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    !Vote Visible Howl

They kill all of us, am I right?

Niceguy Myeye on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    How many posts have I made today? I'll pad my post count just in case.

It's difficult to think of anything to say when everything in this phalla happens behind the scenes.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    !Vote Visible Howl

They kill all of us, am I right?

I got yo' back, bro.

Hi I'm Vee! on
    vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    SepahSepah Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Zanmatto, in the bedroom, with a candlestick.

:winky:

Sepah on
  • Options
    duraxdurax Who watches the watchdogs? Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    !niceguy is doing fine.

durax on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    !sepah has a cool avatar.
    thats my vote post :rotate:

Egos on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Also, what good did the senate house do for the common man?
    I work hard for my money, and all of a sudden those fat cats want a [tiny]thermonuclearplasma[/tiny] jacuzzi?!

durax on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    durax wrote: »
    Also, what good did the senate house do for the common man?
    I work hard for my money, and all of a sudden those fat cats want a [tiny]thermonuclearplasma[/tiny] jacuzzi?!

yeah I get the feeling angry postmen type will come in if they are taxed.

Egos on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Yeah, or maybe PK will get mad that his senate house was blown up, and nobody repaired it.
    Maybe we should erect something in his honor just in case?
    I meant a statue.

durax on
  • Options
    delrolanddelroland Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

SO much worse than 3 straight one-word posts, as seen in other games. :lol:

ooooOOOOooooOOOOoooo

Or quoting
    War & Peace - one line at a time. :P

ooooOOOOooooOOOOoooo

delroland on
    EVE: Online - the most fun you will ever have not playing a game.
    "Go up, thou bald head." -2 Kings 2:23