Options

Mysteries are Solved in this [Chat]

• Options
    Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    James wrote: »
    Oboro wrote: »
    But seriously people, it doesn't matter what I "beat off to" because it's irrelevant when squared against the bigger picture. I'm a grinder. What stimulates me to masturbate is nowhere near as intriguing and vile as the things against which I have stimulated myself.

Vile and intriguing indeed.
    Foosball table was a good one because I actually used the time-lapse on my cameraphone to take pictures of that one.

The blue team were the real winners.

How does that even work? That just seems like it would be really awkward.

I guess you lie on top of it and position one of them just right. Then someone turns the handle maybe?

Crimson King on
  • Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    gosh why am I even telling any other stories after I mentioned fisty-nine

nothing is remarkable in the shadow of the one monolith

Is there a monolith story?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    I don't know the fisty-nine story.

maybe i should just be letting this lie.

Crimson King on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I think I am unfortunately a bit too tipsy to masturbate.

In other news did you know that Martin Scorsese directed a Michael Jackson video?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Irony: This discussion has caused me to lose my libido for the evening. Now I just want to brush my teeth.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    themightypuckthemightypuck MontanaRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008

Now we're in slasher movie territory.

themightypuck on
    “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

Path of Exile: themightypuck
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oboros tell both the best and worst stories.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2008
    But seriously people, it doesn't matter what I "beat off to" because it's irrelevant when squared against the bigger picture. I'm a grinder. What stimulates me to masturbate is nowhere near as intriguing and vile as the things against which I have stimulated myself.

Foosball table was a good one because I actually used the time-lapse on my cameraphone to take pictures of that one.

How does that even work? That just seems like it would be really awkward.
    OKAY SO. You wear really tight panties that you don't give a shit about. Really tight jeans or skirt helps but isn't necessary. Straddle whatever you're grinding against, or lay face-down on the ground/your bed. You just ... move forward, and move backward. If you really want, you can make a little 'V' with your outstretched fingers of both hands, and massage the lump as you're going, but it's really not necessary. This is the basic grind.

The In-'N-Out Combo is when you're grinding naked, but are purposefully seated in such a way that you can autonomously penetrate your own anus (stool in the bathtub, sterilize the spout or a knob and use that, or get a butt plug/mounted dildo). That's a step up.

There's a couple other variations, but ... yeahhh. You don't wanna know. With the foosball table I was just going on the lip of it while straddling it. It was the only thing in my apartment at the time with the right width.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Irony: This discussion has caused me to lose my libido for the evening. Now I just want to brush my teeth.

Not even mildly ironic. Unless you were referring to my girl on girl spanking comment.

themightypuck on
    ― Marcus Aurelius

• Options
    edited November 2008

I won't share the whole story, but fisty-nine is a position wherein the bottom is straddling the chest of the top, ass-towards-their-face, and gives oral sex while the top fists them. It has a lot of other nicknames, like Driving the Piston and Doing the Locomotion, 'cause you look like one of the wheels on those old-fashioned steam engines with the crossbars.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Now we're in slasher movie territory.

The Night The Internet Broke My Brain

Crimson King on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

The In-'N-Out Combo is when you're grinding naked, but are purposefully seated in such a way that you can autonomously penetrate your own anus (stool in the bathtub, sterilize the spout or a knob and use that, or get a butt plug/mounted dildo). That's a step up.

I ALWAYS FUCKING WONDERED ABOUT THAT! I KNEW IT WAS POSSIBLE BUT I JUST DIDN'T KNOW IF PEOPLE DID IT!

THANK YOU FOR SATISFYING MY CURIOSITY. CAPS BECAUSE I'M PUMPED TO KNOW THAT I'M NOT CRAZY OR TOTALLY DEPRAVED.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008

I won't share the whole story, but fisty-nine is a position wherein the bottom is straddling the chest of the top, ass-towards-their-face, and gives oral sex while the top fists them. It has a lot of other nicknames, like Driving the Piston and Doing the Locomotion, 'cause you look like one of the wheels on those old-fashioned steam engines with the crossbars.

Huh. The more you know.

Crimson King on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    and Crimson King if you really wanted to know the story behind how I discovered fisty-nine, the short-hand for it is that such an act costs $300 on the open market

YMMV

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Not to steal Obo's thunder or anything but I was like getting drunk and then I did salvia and now I feel sober and awake.

I think I should take adderall

but. i also think i should just drink myself into oblivion. oh choices.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008

I ALWAYS FUCKING WONDERED ABOUT THAT! I KNEW IT WAS POSSIBLE BUT I JUST DIDN'T KNOW IF PEOPLE DID IT!

THANK YOU FOR SATISFYING MY CURIOSITY. CAPS BECAUSE I'M PUMPED TO KNOW THAT I'M NOT CRAZY OR TOTALLY DEPRAVED.

I'm too prudish to read what went down but I don't think it increases or decreases any Bayesian inference regarding your sanity or depravity.

themightypuck on
    ― Marcus Aurelius

• Options
    edited November 2008
    Take Adderall, you can be awake with me as I teeter towards oblivion! I've taken about a third of a gram under the LD50 of cocaine for someone of my weight. I'm gambling tonight. I wanted to just throw away this second ball that I had lying around (my dealer had been holding onto it when I said "I quit drugs!" a few nights ago, since I didn't want to risk getting caught with 7g of snow), but since he handed it to me for free I instead slammed once, and then after I slammed once I said, "Fuck! I need to get this out of my system ASAP so I can get a job, I can't spend another three days pounding!"

So I just, uh, slammed it all down.

My arms are kind of numb.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited November 2008

It always hurts my head when someone is more sexually ignorant than myself.

I mean I've taught people how to bring themselves to orgasm in the shower.

You people with actual sex lives should be, like, I don't know, be coining terms for sexual positions requiring R/C cars and specific flavors of fruit syrup.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    and Crimson King if you really wanted to know the story behind how I discovered fisty-nine, the short-hand for it is that such an act costs $300 on the open market

YMMV

one of these days, i'll be watching late-night television with a group of friends, and somebody on the TV will mention this. and everyone will be all EWWW and then someone will say half-jokingly, "Christ, I wonder how much people get paid to have to do that?" and I'll reflexively say "$300." and there will be total silence.

Crimson King on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    You people with actual sex lives should be, like, I don't know, be coining terms for sexual positions requiring R/C cars and specific flavors of fruit syrup.
    Well, in the arena of masturbation, I think the correlation might be inverse. I'm essentially asexual when it comes to sex with other human beings -- nothing short of the most perverted and full-blooded fetishes will bring me to orgasm -- so my masturbation habits have exploded in intricacy to compensate.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Take Adderall, you can be awake with me as I teeter towards oblivion! I've taken about a third of a gram under the LD50 of cocaine for someone of my weight. I'm gambling tonight. I wanted to just throw away this second ball that I had lying around (my dealer had been holding onto it when I said "I quit drugs!" a few nights ago, since I didn't want to risk getting caught with 7g of snow), but since he handed it to me for free I instead slammed once, and then after I slammed once I said, "Fuck! I need to get this out of my system ASAP so I can get a job, I can't spend another three days pounding!"

On the plus side if you die no one can say we were encouraging you.

Also that there are still LD25's and all that.

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Oboro, do you look anything like a glistening, thousand-eyed goddess, depicted in murals as cradling ashen silhouettes with foliage sprouting from the dimensions of your drug-addled dreams? The end of romanticism and the beginning of self-fascination?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Hm. Well i'm not feeling particularly constructive so no chastising here. Free substances. Congratulations I had to milk the kid who lives under my stairs for a large hit of salvia.

I mean it was fantastic and all but damn there's a burn mark on my floor now.

edit: seriously i'm bored. everyone has passed out.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Oh wait, I thought of the other option here: Oboro couldn't you have just flushed it down the toilet if you quit drugs?

electricitylikesme on
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Well, in the arena of masturbation, I think the correlation might be inverse. I'm essentially asexual when it comes to sex with other human beings -- nothing short of the most perverted and full-blooded fetishes will bring me to orgasm -- so my masturbation habits have exploded in intricacy to compensate.

All I can really reply with is that I am a big fan of Giger.

--

Night kiddies. Wake sticky.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Be careful you moron.

themightypuck on
    ― Marcus Aurelius

• Options
    edited November 2008
    Lawrence of Arabia is on Hulu. For anyone who enjoys fantastic films.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    On the plus side if you die no one can say we were encouraging you.

Also that there are still LD25's and all that.
    Yeah true all of this. The egg is definitely all on my face. This like, isn't even new for me. Do you know what I did last Sunday?

I was fixing hard, so I phoned up this guy and was like, "Fuck just give me whatever you got!" So he hands off this vial that he said someone sold to him, claiming it was "liquid ecstasy." I took him on his word, figured it was MDMA in aq, and that when I got back to my apartment I would evaporate the water and insufflate per usual.

Well, I got impatient and just straight-shot the thing like a hit of vodka. I knew something was wrong pretty much as soon as I tasted it, but, well, there wasn't much time to meditate on the idea. After crying from the euphoria, I fell unconscious for about six hours, locked in my room, thank-God-in-the-recovery-position.

It was clinical morphine. I'd sent myself into respiratory depression.

And then I lied to my dealer, said it was just cool, and I'd see him later that week! o/

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited November 2008

Hm. Well i'm not feeling particularly constructive so no chastising here. Free substances. Congratulations I had to milk the kid who lives under my stairs for a large hit of salvia.

so.

what's salvia?

Crimson King on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    I know what grinding is, I was just curious how one would do so with a foosball table. Aaaaand curiosity satisfied.

James on
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    Don't take anything with ritalin in it.

I found a paper that discovered it caused dna damage in the forebrain dopaminergic centers in Rats.

Before you ask they cut them up to find out.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Oh wait, I thought of the other option here: Oboro couldn't you have just flushed it down the toilet if you quit drugs?
    I ... have no power left. I admit this. v_v

The good news is that I'm broke. When I started using heavy I paid forward my rent, but that still gets me evicted on January 1st unless I can come up with ... about $500 before then. Sleeping around isn't really an option since I completely destroyed my body in these last, most violent throes of stimulant abuse. So, uh.

Hopefully I'll make this work somehow? There's lots of shitty seasonal retail jobs opening up. I just need to pass the drug test. Also, I need to not die tonight.

But, well, if I do die, uh ... I wrote a really kick-ass last will and testament.

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    edited November 2008
    you guys teach me so much I never wanted to know.

You know, I'd probably only be half as sarcastic, perverted and dirty-minded if it wasn't for the internet.

God how I love it!

BobCesca on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

so.

what's salvia?

Stupid. Fast incredible intense trip. You smoke it. You leave.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    It also [anecdotally] has a far-higher incidence of bad trips than any other hallucinogen or any disassociative (even DXM). Something like 70% of users have no desire to repeat the experience, and something like 15% actively feel far worse for having done it.

The wikipedia is fairly comprehensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    Lawrence of Arabia is on Hulu. For anyone who enjoys fantastic films.

That is a good one. I want to see that on a giant screen in 1080p with whatever the state of the art surround is.

themightypuck on
    ― Marcus Aurelius

• Options
    edited November 2008
    Is a bad trip anything like semi-hallucinating due to tiredness?

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited November 2008

so.

what's salvia?

Well now I know.

You guys make my horizons seem so limited.

Crimson King on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited November 2008
    One of my friends got super-sick after doing salvia.

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2008
    It also [anecdotally] has a far-higher incidence of bad trips than any other hallucinogen or any disassociative (even DXM). Something like 70% of users have no desire to repeat the experience, and something like 15% actively feel far worse for having done it.

The wikipedia is fairly comprehensive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

I've done it three times. First time was an amazing out of body experience. Second time was a terrible trip. This time was okay. . .nothing special I just grew tired of it.

On the bad trip I thought I choked to death and died. It was terrible. I coughed the instant the drug kicked in and I felt as though I was trapped within that moment of coughing and being without oxygen forever. Super sucky.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.