As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Max Payne 3 coming this Winter

• Options
    GoombaGoomba __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    Ok, I heard MP3 will use a godamn cover system.

Confirm?
    It looked like it from the screenshots but is that a bad thing? I mean, out of everything that seems like it would be a postitive.

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Yeah playing back through 1 and 2 after having played modern games, I really long for something to hide behind before leaping into the fray.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    HaikiraHaikira UKRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Still looking for those shots. Every site used the same links, that are now down. Anybody download the pictures before they went down, by any chance?

Haikira on
    steam_sig.png
    PSN:Hakira__
  • Options
    tofutofu Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    looks like a game rockstar wanted to make so they decided to shoehorn Max Payne in

tofu on
  • Options
    RobmanRobman Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I trust Rockstar, they make pretty good games and probably want to keep one of their flagship characters in good games.

Robman on
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    The internet is completely failing at hosting pictures right now.

Kid Presentable on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    What, these?
    f8ff9d6c2628.jpg
    DSCN0332.jpg
    DSCN0334.jpg
    DSCN0335.jpg
    DSCN0336.jpg
    DSCN0338.jpg
    DSCN0339.jpg

Burnage on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Max Payne isn't really a game where screenshots could ever give it justice. The flow, the feel of the game were so much more important.

Robman on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Oh wow, those are beautiful graphics

Robman on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    this is max payne 3

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    PancakePancake Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Robman wrote: »
    I trust Rockstar, they make pretty good games and probably want to keep one of their flagship characters in good games.

Writing and characterization isn't one of their strong suits. They also lack cleverness and any sense of subtlety.

Pancake on
    wAgWt.jpg
  • Options
    GoombaGoomba __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2009
    Robman how much are you being paid to promote this game? 8-)

Goomba on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Pancake wrote: »
    Robman wrote: »

Writing and characterization isn't one of their strong suits. They also lack cleverness and any sense of subtlety.

GTA4 was pretty well written and well characterized

Well, the main story missions I mean

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    To whoever saw the new Max and thought John McClane: thank you. I think I would've had to disown Penny Arcade if I came in here and nobody else thought the same.

As for the rest of you: geez, give it a rest. You know all of 3 facts and you're freaking the fuck out. Considering the acts that this game has to follow, I doubt a developer like Rock Star would put out something unworthy of the Max Payne name.

Kristmas Kthulhu on
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    To whoever saw the new Max and thought John McClane: thank you. I think I would've had to disown Penny Arcade if I came in here and nobody else thought the same.

As for the rest of you: geez, give it a rest. You know all of 3 facts and you're freaking the fuck out. Considering the acts that this game has to follow, I doubt a developer like Rock Star would put out something unworthy of the Max Payne name.

I really doubt Rockstar cares as much as Remedy would.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    AntihippyAntihippy Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Except this really doesn't look like a max payne game at all.

They've revamped max's looks into something else entirely till the point that anybody who looks at him now wouldn't know who he is, and changing the locations from dreary new york nights to some sort of sunny Caribbean slum.

This might be a good game, but it sure as hell doesn't look like a max payne game.

Edit: of course, going entirely on what we have at this point.

Antihippy on
    10454_nujabes2.pngPSN: Antiwhippy
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    John McClane has hair

bruce-willis-on-john-mcclane.jpg

tofu on
  • Options
    SaigaSaiga Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    tofu wrote: »
    John McClane has hair

Smartass.

die_hard4_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

Saiga on
    28je138.png
  • Options
    DusdaDusda is ashamed of this post SLC, UTRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Uh...Max Payne is in Brazil? What the fuck? That's like having an episode of Seinfeld in Cape Town, South Africa.

Dusda on
    and this sig. and this twitch stream.
  • Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Dusda wrote: »
    Uh...Max Payne is in Brazil? What the fuck? That's like having an episode of Seinfeld in Cape Town, South Africa.

Well, they did do an episode in India.

Muddy Water on
  • Options
    DusdaDusda is ashamed of this post SLC, UTRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Dusda wrote: »

Well, they did do an episode in India.

Don't tread on my similes.

Dusda on
    and this sig. and this twitch stream.
  • Options
    ShensShens Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Bearcat wrote: »
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    Mugaaz wrote: »
    This sounds pretty bad so far TBH and this is coming from a guy who is still using he Max Payne mousepad that was included in the original game.

Holy shit are you me? Seriously I still have that mousepad.

I'll wait to see video before I shit on the game.

I also have that mousepad.

As do I.

I'm still using it.

Shens on
  • Options
    HaikiraHaikira UKRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Its a little early for everybody to jumping ship, after just a few low quality scans. I'm happy its going in an original direction. Just as long as the character of Payne is kept intact, with good writing and voice acting, i'll be a happy fan.

Also. I'm pretty sure if Metal Gear fans could handle Snake's transformation in to a geriatric. It shouldn't be too hard to accept Payne's new hair preferences. Just saying.

Haikira on
    steam_sig.png
    PSN:Hakira__
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    I love how people are already saying "THIS ISN'T MAX PAYNE BAAAAH IT'LL SUCK" and "WE WILL BLAME ___ WHEN IT SUCKS" seriously, we have a few low res scans and art. Everybody calm down and stop trying to start something for the sake of bitching.

Saiga on
    28je138.png
  • Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    As long as the writing and voice acting is on par with the previous two games I'll be happy with this one.

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    But this isn't Max Payne.

No one's saying it will be a bad game necessarily. Hell, Rockstar has a great track record. By all accounts it will probably be kickass.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    In my case if it has

- The same narrative.

- The same quality voice acting.

- Moderate Noir story-telling.

Then it's Max Payne.

Saiga on
    28je138.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009

No one's saying it will be a bad game necessarily. Hell, Rockstar has a great track record. By all accounts it will probably be kickass.

What do mean "This isn't Max Payne"?

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Taranis wrote: »

What do mean "This isn't Max Payne"?

55181029_4bba360d5b.jpg

The same way this isn't Darth Vader, despite whatever official canon chooses to tell you.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Hell, we haven't even seen video yet.

We cannot judge whether or not this is a true/spiritual sequel to the original Max Payne games until we actually know something beyond that it's the story of an older Max Payne.

For all we know those sunny screens are from ONE AREA in the game and it's not enough to base a full opinion on. Just because we have three screens of a lighter locale, the entire game or even a large portion of it takes place there? Too much assumption and bickering over absolutely nothing.

Saiga on
    28je138.png
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Saiga wrote: »
    For all we know those sunny screens are from ONE AREA in the game and it's not enough to base a full opinion on. Just because we have three screens of a lighter locale, the entire game or even a large portion of it takes place there? Too much assumption and bickering over absolutely nothing.

Even if the game doesn't take place there, you have to keep in mind that the people in charge of publicity for video games know fans. They know how fans will react to certain things. If your game is known for being dark and gritty and the third game is going to largely remain the same, you don't promote screens showing your new game in a hot, sunny locale.

It just makes sense.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    If there's one publisher that has a great track record in my book, that's Rockstar Games.

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Taranis wrote: »
    If there's one publisher that has a great track record in my book, that's Rockstar Games.

I agree, and that's why I still have faith that this will be a good game, just not a good sequel.

Though it's being developed by the Bully team, which I honestly thought was just fucking terrible all-around.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    edited June 2009
    I just hope this game improves in every way upon the GTA4 PC port

Because Jesus

Olivaw on
    signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Just because they have a different developer doesn't mean they'll have a different writer. The gameplay in Max Payne wasn't anything revolutionary, in fact the whole bullet time aspect could be labeled as gimmicky. The story and the voice acting are what made that game stand out. They could stick the same Max Payne formula as long as they give me a badass story accompanied with superb voice acting.

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    The article in GI states that the original writers have nothing to do with this whatsoever.

No one does. It is literally a brand-new everything except the IP.

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Saiga wrote: »
    tofu wrote: »
    John McClane has hair

Smartass.

die_hard4_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg

Sorry, doesn't count

tofu on
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    The article in GI states that the original writers have nothing to do with this whatsoever.

No one does. It is literally a brand-new everything except the IP.

Well I hope for the best.

Taranis on
    EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    SilkyNumNutsSilkyNumNuts Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Stop looking like that, MP3. I want to like you. But after two games set principally at night... Yeah.

I don't want to condemn it on a few crap scans, but that don't look like no max payne I ever saw.

SilkyNumNuts on
  • Options
    MegazverMegazver Registered User regular
    edited June 2009
    Oh hey, someone transcribed the article:
    The bald, bearded man on the cover bears little resemblance to the character we followed through two successful games. He's ages considerable since the tragic events of Max Payne 2, with a scarred ace and a thicker build. If not for the logo on the cover, it would be hard to recognize Max at all. Clearly, Rockstar Games, which is developing the game in-house for the first time since purchasing the rights from series creator Remedy, is not averse to taking chances with the franchise. "It's a tricky thing, because you're taking this beloved franchise that we didn't do originally," comments Rockstar art director Rob Nelson. "You have to maintain the elements of it that are special and that people remember, but you also have to evolve. We're not Remedy, but we have a lot of respect for what they did.

We're definitely looking back and trying to maintain every element that clicked with people eight or nine years ago and make it have the same impact now." It's a difficult balancing act. How do you create a game that both respects the history of the franchise and creates a new world that feeels fresh to gamers in 2009? "We're used to having franchises that people expect a lot from and have a lot of pressures attached to them," Nelson sales.
    We've learned to go with our gut and trust our instincts...we wanted to challenge ourselves." At Rockstar's headquarters in New York, located in the hip SoHo district, we witnessed a world-exclusive first look at the game in action. If you expected a by-the-numbers sequel, prepare to be surprised. The third chapter of the Max Payne saga takes our hero places that he's never gone before, while at the same time keeping an eye towards maintaining and improving the stylish gunplay that made his reputation. Like most Rockstar games, it's clearly a labor of love (and just a little bit of mania).

The Urban Jungle

More than any other publisher, Rockstar's games depend on a real sense of place and culture. Whether it's Liberty City's dense metropolis, Bully's bucolic school campus, or the arid desert of the upcoming Red Dead Redemption, the main characters in Rockstar games are often reflective of the setting itself. The company is known for creating worlds so immersive and complex they seem as real as our own hometown - and a good deal more exciting. The dark, damp New York setting and atmosphere of classic film noir marked the first two Max Payne titles, a cinematic style defined by films like The Maltese Falcon and A touch of Evil. Their graphic novel style cut scenes and dark scripts created a sense of foreboding and drama rare for the day. However, the team as Rockstar Vancouver is embracing a new, more contemporary setting for its grim crime take: Sao Paulo, Brazil, a sprawling Latin American megalopolis boasting a population of over 20 million people. "If you take a look at films like City of God and Elite Squad - there's some really nice intense situations happening down there," says Rockstar's VP of development Jeronimo Berrera.

"The setting is so ripe with things for us to play off of." Sao Paulo's ghettos, known as favelas in the native Portuguese, are some of the most dangerous in the world. In addition to drug trafficking, one of the city's most notorious gangs, the Primero Comanda da Capital, controls huge swaths of the city and has organized large-scale prison riots, robberies, and high-profile kidnappings since its formation in 1993.Combine the city's notoriously corrupt police forces with the sobering statistic that one out of every 75 citizens is carrying a gun and it's little wonder that the number one cause of death for young people in Sao Paulo is murder. Sao Paulo demonstrates all extremes of the human condition, making it a perfect setting for a Max Payne take of crime, violence, and redemption. "You'll see a high-rise building with a multi-million dollar penthouse and at the base is literally shanties," Berrera recalls. "Sao Paulo has the greatest number of heliports on top on buildings of any city in the world. For the rich, it's safest to travel. by air. There are a lot of private security forces." As always, Rockstar took tremendous strides in researching Sao Paulo. More than 10 staffers traveled to the city tot take reference photos, gather information, and generally soak up what they refer to as the "vibe" of the city. They even took the unprecedented step to bringing down equipment to perform 3D scans to make sure their pedestrian and enemy models were authentic.

"We shipped down all this 3D scanning equipment, had all sorts of problems with customs," Nelson recalls. "We scanned hundreds of people. We worked with a casting agent. We told them what we wanted and they sent us hundreds and hundreds of images. The people came in and just brought their own clothes usually and we scanned them." For Berrera, this attention to detail separates Rockstar's games from the competition. "It's the real deal," he says. "It's about bringing all these elements together - the technology, research , the storytelling. That's why our games feel right and look right. There's a legitimacy there when you're actually working with the people in the favelas and you're down there and doing research."

A New Kind of Noir

This begs the question: What is Max Payne, the embattled former NYPD detective, doing in Sao Paulo? As with any good noir, the truth is hard to discern. Rockstar is cagey when it comes to revealing spoilers, but here is what we do know.

Haunted by the tragic events of Max Payne 2, our hero falls into disrepute. Alcoholism and an addiction to painkillers (and addiction he still battles with, judging by the HUD on the build of the game we saw) have reduced him to a broken man. Cut loose from the NYPD, Payne spent the last 12 years of his life in a frightful downward spiral. In speaking about the game, Rockstar refers to the time period as Max's "missing years." Whether the game reveals what happened during the time is unknown, but it's clear that this period has taken a tremendous toll on our hero both mentally and physically. "Rock bottom" is what alcoholics call the point at which your life cannot get any worse. Max hits rock bottom in Sao Paulo, a city he moved to in order to escape the demons of his life in New York. Through some somewhat disreputable connections, he's taken work in the "private security" sector of one of the city's wealthiest families. What on the job, he is drawn into the dark underworld of Sao Paulo and becomes involved in a series of events that could cost him the last thing he has left: his life. At first it's strange to see this new Max, heavily muscled with a beard and a shaven head, trudging though the labyrinth alleys of Sao Paulo.

It's certainly a world away from the rain-soaked streets of New York City. Still, the team at Rockstar felt the setting of the game is still true to the noir tenets that helped make the first two games so memorable. "Some people say, "Max is a noir game and it has to be black and white and in New York," Berrera says. "but noir is a style not necessarily a place and a color scheme. Noir is not necessarily saxophones and big dark shadows. It's looking at a world in a bleak way. That's what we're doing. It's more contemporary."

Since Max is older, the team decided against using voice actor James McCaffrey again. Instead, they plan on casting a new voice actor who can better express the toll that the years have taken on the protagonist. In recent Rockstar fashion, don't expect a big Hollywood name, but, as Nelson suggests, "We're good at [casting]." No matter the actor, Max's trademark internal monologues, which Rockstar sees as the core to the franchise, will be int he game." I can voice over some Max Payne stuff, "jokes Berrera, intoning in a mock serious voice, " I was desperate for some bullets, like the desperation of a child." For Rockstar, this new setting transposes much of the franchise's trademark grittiness into a fresh new environment. "All the Max Payne themes will remain intact - manipulation, betrayal, and the still that really made Max Payne, " Nelson claims. "Weill there be nighttime levels in the rain? Probably, but level after level of that stuff would get old, so we thought it would be interesting to put him in this environment.

You have the very rich living with the very poor, and that creates a lot of tension." More importantly, the variety and density of Sao Paulo makes the perfect setting for the varied and intense game play. Watching Max run through a favela shantytown with enemies popping up from every makeshift doorway or lopsided rooftop, it's clear that the levels provide the intrigue and necessary for the series' trademark blazing gunplay." "The favelas are like little mazes," Barrera says. "It's not lie it's a one-on-one replica, but we went down there and mapped out different areas. [We] looked at the structures and how they are built and said, "Oh, this would be fun." Ultimately, we're building this stuff so its fun in a Max Payne shooter, so it's got to have certain elements to make it fun to play. I don't think we would set the whole thing in the favelas, either; we want to give a lot of variety. Every compelling location we could find in the city we are going to use."

The Way of the Gun

Whatever the setting, the core of the Max Payne experience rests with the graceful, slow-motion gunplay that trilled gamers upon the release of the first title. The game's Bullet Time mechanic was an innovative and addictive addition to the shooter genre, winning the game accolades from fan and critics alike. However, the feature was so successful that it presents a distinct challenge for the team. In the eight years since the release of the original, slow-motion "focus" modes have become a standard of the third-person genre, present in literally dozens of successful games. How can Bullet Time evolve part its imitators without losing what made it so fun in the first place? Rockstar Vancouver plans to solve this problem the only way they know how: with a near obsessive commitment to making sure that Max Payne 3's game play feels and looks exactly right. "We're going to have Bullet Time because it's Max Payne," Barrera states. 'The bigger question, since there have been so many clones of the third-person shooter with Bullet Time is "How do we get Max back on the throne?' For us, it's a combination of things. We're going to have Bullet Time, so it's going to be slow. Now you're going to have to see all the nice little nuances that these machines can do." The team is using the company's RAGE engine, coupled with some NaturalEmotion Euphoria animation technology that was successfully utilized in GTA IV. By blending motion-capture with NaturalEmotion's procedural animations, the team has created a game that both looks and feels remarkably realistic. As you watch the game, the attention to detail is remarkable.

If Max jumps sideways towards a create (which is fully destructible like many of the objects the environment [that is not a typo by me]) you'll see his hand reach down to support his weight so he can vault over it. When he lands, you'll feel a sensation of Max's new bulk as he hits the dirt. The animation system is clearly importatnt to the team. During our interview, Rob Nelson was on the feet, miming jumps left and right with your imaginary pistols drawn, at one point crouching behind the couch to demonstrate the game's new cover system. Yes, Max Payne 3 does feature cover, but Rockstar is quick to point out that its merely another option for the player, not the focus of the game. "The way that you would experience this world isn't just 'Take cover, shoot, and move to the next piece of cover,'" Nelson says. "We want to make the experience very detailed. It's similar to GTA IV. We could have gone bigger, but it was decided to go with more density. We're focusing the attention on every little motion he makes." Another source of cover comes in the form of human shields, which you can take at any time. The team is working hard on this mechanic, making sure that Max can target and move effectively while taking a hostage.

"We took all the elements of the traditional Max and expended it out so the game becomes gun ballet, or 'gun-fu', or whatever you want to call it," Barrera interjects. "We have cover in the game but you don't have to use it. You can approach the levels however you want to approach them. The AI will have scripts that run to set-up events, but they also have their own brains, so it's a little bit different each time." While the core Bullet Time mechanics are being refined to present an even more fluid game play package, the team is also using slow-motion techniques in new ways, internally called "Environmental Bullet Time." Basically, these moments are similar to the quick-time events that occur in many third-person action games, but with a difference.

The player has full control at all times, and is able to use the slowed down tempo of Bullet Time to pull off a maneuver that would be too difficult at full speed. One example Rockstar revealed occurs in the favela. After vaulting over a wall, Max slides down a tin roof, artfully picking off enemies in each side as he descends. While Rockstar says most of the game is still primarily focused on gunplay, Barrera did hint at more "surprises" in store for players in the form of special set pieces.

Putting The Pieces Together

While thre is still much we don't know about the team, seeing the game in action made us hopeful that the finished product will live up to both the standards of the series and Rockstar Games in general. In this more focused game design, the RAGE engine is capable of a remarkable amount of detail. Seeing Max walk through a series of shantytown alleys, it's clear why Rockstar was so adamant that Sao Paulo was the only place to tell this new chapter in the saga. The buildings are in various states of decay. We observe crumbling bricks linked together with rusted aluminum and rotting wood. The precarious structures tower two and three stories above the street, providing innumerable hiding sports for the enemies that pop out of every turn. While it's by no stretch an open world game, Max does have the ability to climb up and down shorter walls, which allows you to take alternate routes of attack as in Rockstar Vancouver's The Warriors.

As Max dispatches enemies with arching slow-motion dives, you notice little details like the shower of shells ejecting from his weapon and the slow back and forth of the pistol's firing mechanism. As we hit a foe a story above us, his knees buckle on the ledge before he swan dives toward the group. At key moments, the game enters into a striking "Bullet Cam" mode, where the viewing angle whips around and we follow the bullet up close as it penetrates an enemy's arm. After a dive, the game even accounts for Max's realistic movement on the group. Instead of magically popping up, you can fire with one hand and Max props himself up with another, rotating his trunk around to target an anatomy on the other side. This ability to shoot from the group can be a lifesaver in many cases. You can actually revive yourself from a kill shot by getting off one accurate bullet just as the screen fades to black around you. If your last shot hits your murderer, you'll receive an adrenaline boost to survive.

While all the details help add a sense of place and realism to the game, the strengths of Max Payne 3 are still those that helped carry the first two entries to success. It's a no-holds-barred shooter that retains a laser-like focus on gunplay. So far, the game seems to have this crucial element nearly perfected. "The first thing was, let's make the shooting fun and the reactions fun," Barrera says. "We wanted that core mechanic to be solid from day one.
    You don't want a shooter where it's not satisfying. Every gunshot needs to [feel right] - whether you're hitting a guy or not. Max communicates to the world via his weapons, so you want to be able to have the craziest reactions. You want it to seem like you're really in the world. if a guy is running from you and you shoot him in the foot, you want him to react in the proper way. If you're shooting a guy with a machine gun, you want him to get riddled with bullets and shake." In many ways, Max Payne 3 typifies Rockstar's approach to game making. by combining ultra-violent action with dark, real world themes, the developers hope to make a game that's as compelling as the gritty cult films that the company draws inspiration from.

Though he's been missing in action for years, Max Payne is still very much a part of Rockstar's vision for gaming. Despite Max's weathered appearance and the story's exotic locale, Barrera hopes that the game can live up to the dramatic, visceral thrills of the original games. "It's part of the evolution," he observes. "In a lot of people's memories, Max Payne, at the time it came out, was the nearest thing we had to art in games. It was technically awesome. It was fun to play. The story was compelling, and the presentation was above what anyone else was doing. So we have to work on those core elements. [But] Max has moved on. This is a new environment and the ongoing of his life.

Megazver on
    Chief Tyrol. Academician Megazver of the Jol-Nar Universities
This discussion has been closed.