As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Ulduar harder than Naxx! More at 11 [SE++ WoW]

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I still had fun, though

Javen on
  • Options
    Darth WaiterDarth Waiter Elrond Hubbard Mordor XenuRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    My shame is complete.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    captaink wrote: »
    All those fuckers camping eggs are the biggest dicks.

Man, the dicks are the people racing around and snatching them out from under my poor bloodless fingers that take 3 seconds to click a thing

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    The dicks are blizzard for only have like 20 spawn points in each town and 100000 people in each server that needs 500 freakin eggs each.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009
    the best place so far is bloodhoof

there's a spot that nets me two without moving and an extra one without moving very far

i've gotten 230 eggs from it so far

never got a bunny. but i got my chocoholic achievement, and my bunny through buying it with chocolates achievement

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Wrench N RocketsWrench N Rockets Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Kusuguttai wrote: »

there's a spot that nets me two without moving and an extra one without moving very far

never got a bunny. but i got my chocoholic achievement, and my bunny through buying it with chocolates achievement

Three bunnies, not a single pair of pants.

Wrench N Rockets on
    sig_lambo.jpg
  • Options
    MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    My shame is complete.

Vonderful

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

i got like three pairs of pants and three pairs of shirts

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Dely AppleDely Apple Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

i got like three pairs of pants and three pairs of shirts

Open a Men's Warehouse

Dely Apple on
    feets.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    i should!

also i only need a female dwarf and im kusu the noble

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    do you guarantee said pants?

Lord Dave on
    mkc.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    lookin' up disc strategies

apprently the more i up my crit the more divine aegis procs, and the more the mt stays alive!

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    no. no guarantees. aint you ever see tommy boy?

you can get a good look at a t-bone by stickin your head up its ass, but wouldnt you rather take the butcher's word for it?

Kusuguttai on
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Cless, Cless, Cless, since you're alive, and Disc is awesome now, we can PvP, right?

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    BYToadyBYToady Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

Those poor bunnies.

BYToady on
    Battletag BYToady#1454
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Sorry that I've been missing Javen!

I had a crazy busy weekend but I'm up for some levelling tonight.

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    MetacortexMetacortex The Prettiest Zombie Coeur d'CoeursRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009

I had a place in Falconwing Square where I could loot 4 without moving and a fifth by moving like 2 feet.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Radius wrote: »
    Cless, Cless, Cless, since you're alive, and Disc is awesome now, we can PvP, right?

I could buy some pvp gear with my valor badges as there is really nothing else for me to buy with them.

I guess the question would be whether or not you'd be patient enough for me to learn how to pvp.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Meissnerd wrote: »
    My shame is complete.

Vonderful

I made a character. I'm still not convinced that I was having fun.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I guess I gotta play this game tonight.

GRMike on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Don't do it, dude.

Darth Waiter on
  • Options
    MittenMitten Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Radius wrote: »

I guessssss, but I wasn't going to use my second spec for PvP. We could try anyway though, 50g is hardly a lot of money anymore.

Mitten on
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2009
    Balefuego wrote: »
    futility wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »
    futility wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »
    I bought a Nobles deck!

Damnit!
    (not that I should be upset it's not like I'm working hard for the money)

Immediately after I spent 1600 on a red drake so I'm not very responsible with my money anyway.

meh... it's not like you need money for much of anything anymore. You earn your gear, raiding almost pays for itself (minus flasks which dailies can take care of)

yeah most of the people who were in the raid tonight probably spent 300-400g apiece in repairs

progression is expensive, its farmed content that more than pays for itself.

you wiped 12-20 times in a night. That's quite a lot of wiping.

futility on
  • Options
    GRMikeGRMike The Last Best Hope for Humanity The God Pod Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Man, nothing beats Friday night. Now that was a wipefest.

GRMike on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    GRMike wrote: »
    Man, nothing beats Friday night. Now that was a wipefest.

Except you guys had bugs and server problems.

The only reasons we wiped is because someone was standing somewhere they shouldn't have been.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Oh, I'm sure if there weren't bugs and server issues I'd have been standing in something.

SOMETHING.

GRMike on
  • Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    edited April 2009

apprently the more i up my crit the more divine aegis procs, and the more the mt stays alive!
    Before this patch all you really wanted to do was stack crit, crit and more crit. But EJ has been suggesting that post-patch, you actually need to keep a balance of haste and crit, with more emphasis on crit.

Cilla Black on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Before this patch all you really wanted to do was stack crit, crit and more crit. But EJ has been suggesting that post-patch, you actually need to keep a balance of haste and crit, with more emphasis on crit.

that sounds about right. I'm very new to healing, so i dont know what the progression has been for the talents, but that sounds about right. I have way more haste than crit right now, though.

Meissnerd on
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    is there a guide somewhere on setting up Pitbull? it's been so long since I've had to deal with this, and I was never really clear on a lot of it even then

Mitten on
  • Options
    SASA Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    I only used pitbull for a few hours and only used the basic settings so I wouldn't know how to do it.

SA on
    WoW: Revash (Cho'Gall)
    3DS: 5241-1953-7031
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    nevermind, I think I have it figured out

Mitten on
  • Options
    DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    So since I get my basic flight for a pittance should spend my first 1k on dual spec? Is it hard to get 5k by level 77? I probably won't spend much time running around outland after level 68 anyway. Maybe a little bit since I haven't seen all the zones yet.

Drool on
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    it is hard to get 5k by 77, yes

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Not necessarily, but I think it has to do with what professions you choose. I had a hard time making money leveling up all because I was enchanting and disenchanted every reward I got. It's a bit better now that you can sell the enchants, but it's not easy to make profits off of the common ones you'd use to level up. If you just take gathering professions like mining and herbalism, you can do pretty well.

Adus on
  • Options
    That Dave FellaThat Dave Fella Registered User regular
    edited April 2009
    Drool wrote: »
    So since I get my basic flight for a pittance should spend my first 1k on dual spec? Is it hard to get 5k by level 77? I probably won't spend much time running around outland after level 68 anyway. Maybe a little bit since I haven't seen all the zones yet.

Do you really need dual spec for levelling up?

That Dave Fella on
    PSN: ThatDaveFella
  • Options
    DroolDrool Science! AustinRegistered User regular
    edited April 2009
    No, but a resto spec would come in handy for instances. I do fine healing as a feral spec for the most part, but I know I'll want two specs at 80 and it's something I could get quite a bit faster than epic flying.

Mostly I'm just trying to weigh the cost/benefit of delaying epic flying for an earlier dual spec while leveling.

Drool on
  • Options
    DeaconBluesDeaconBlues __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2009

Cilla Black why does reflective shield seem to be considered a shitty talent? On a gut level it looks awesome.... is this an end-game raiding thing?

DeaconBlues on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Cilla Black why does reflective shield seem to be considered a shitty talent? On a gut level it looks awesome.... is this an end-game raiding thing?

I don't play a priest but my first impression is that it's an insubstantial amount of damage and thus a waste of points possibly spent elsewhere. It doesn't really amplify what Disc is supposed to be good at, so having a random damage reflect spell seems a tad irrelevant to the spec and doesn't really help the priest do his own job any better.

Javen on
  • Options
    edited April 2009

Pretty sure it only works if the shield is on the priest who casts it. I guess it would be somewhat nice for PvP but it's useless for PvE.

Metacortex on
    4FNao2T.png
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    it is hard to get 5k by 77, yes

Not you too!

Darth Waiter on
This discussion has been closed.