As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[D&D 4E IC/OOC]: The Mirrors Of Tizun Thane

• Options
    streeverstreever Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    36/41, but close :D nice RP!

streever on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited October 2009
    As you no doubt expected, the duergar scouts slink out of the shadows to ambush one of your number, driving Dain almost to his knees.

The shock trooper roars in rage as it sees the Theurge die, and brings his club down to attack Lucan, invoking the holy curse Makar laid on it not two moments before. As Makar's challenge kicks in, the trooper's skin begins to bubble and the creature grows before your very eyes. When he is done, he towers over all of you and screams defiance in a tongue you do not understand.

State of play:
    All IC rolls should have The Mirrors Of Tizun Thane as the campaign name. Please capitalise the 'Of' bit to ensure all rolls can be seen at a glance on Invisible Castle.

Initiative order:
    22 - Melf (Hayasa) Action point used.
    18 - Anwar (tastydonuts)
    15 - Lucan (Anarchy)
    15 - Dain (Streever) Action point used.
    13 - Duragon (Dac)
    12 - Duergar
    2 - Makar (Jam Warrior) Action point used.

HP Stats
    Enemy HP
    Duergar Guard 1: 11/58
    Duergar Guard 2: Dead!
    Duergar Scout 1: 32/48
    Duergar Scout 2: 48/48
    Duergar Theurge: Dead!
    Duergar Shock Trooper: 38/84

Party HP
    Makar 39/39 (Jam Warrior) +10 Temp HP
    Dain 9/41 (Streever)
    Melf 36/36 (Hayasa)
    Duragon 30/35 (Dac)
    Lucan 17/32 (Anarchy) -2HP a round poison damage
    Anwar 34/34 (tastydonuts)

Enemy Actions
    Duergar Guard 1
    Standard Action: Warhammer on Duragon
    DG1 Warhammer on Duragon AC 17 (1d20+11=26, 1d10+3=10)
    Hit! Duragon takes 10 damage, some of which comes off his Temp HP!

Duergar Scout 1
    Move Action: Appears in L11
    Standard Action: Warhammer on Dain
    DS1 Warhammer on Dain AC 17 (1d20+8=20, 1d10+2d6+2=12)
    Hit! Dain takes 12 damage!

Duergar Scout 2
    Move Action: Appears in J11
    DS2 Warhammer on Dain AC 17 (1d20+10=26, 1d10+2d6+2=17)
    Hit! Dain takes 17 damage!

Duergar Shock Trooper
    Move Action: Shift to I12
    Standard Action: Maul on Lucan AC 21
    ST Maul on Lucan AC 21 (1d20+9=26, 2d6+6=15)
    Hit! Lucan takes 15 damage, halved to 7! The trooper takes 7 damage, grows to LARGE and shifts the scout one square north east.

Map:
    town_streetsturn3.jpg
    Key:
    G - Duergar Guard
    S - Duergar Scout (currently invisible)
    ST - Duergar Shock trooper
    Enemy stats
    Duergar Guard
    AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 15 Will 15

Duergar Scout
    AC 18 Fort 18 Ref 16 Will 16

Duergar Shock Trooper
    AC 18 Fort 19 Ref 18 Will 18

Important: All Duergar have Resist 5 fire and 5 poison.
    Status List
    Lucan takes 2 ongoing poison damage and a -2 penalty to attacks (save ends both).
    Lucan: +3 AC until Makar's next turn.
    Storm Trooper: Marked and due 7 divine if he makes an attack that doesn't include Makar. Weakened until EO Dain's NT.
    Next up: Makar.

Bogart on
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Filled with energy from Durgaon's blessings, Makar practically glowed as he swelled with power. He strode confidently past the now giant Duergar to stand in front of the battered Mage and attempt to provide some cover. He cared not if the swollen hulk hit him, he felt immortal! He grabbed Lucan's shoulder as he moved into position and chanelled some of his divine stength into healing the man's many wounds.

"For the love of Kord man, step back!"

As the Stormtrooper towered over the weakened Dain, Makar wound up a mighty blow to it's back, at first possibly a little too mighty as his blow looked like it was swinging wide. However a small spark burst from the ground beneath the Duergar's foot and he stepped backwards straight into the hammer's frosty arc.

"Bring him down before he can make use of his new bulk!" he called out, "Kord hold you all together my squidgy companions!"
    Move: to H12. Bring on the OA! I can take it!

Minor: Healing hands on Lucan. Lucan gains HP as if he spent a surge (but he doesn't, I do).

Standard:Righteous Smite Vs ST + flanking (1d20+10=12, 2d10+5=10)

Miss. Once per level re-roll!

Righteous Smite Vs ST + Flanking Take 2 (1d20+10=27, 2d10+5=21)

Hit! 8 temp HP for me and all allies within 5. Activate Frost Hammer's Daily. Bonus frost damage (1d8=6)

Ending Summary:
    Makar: @ H12. 8 temp HP if the OA took out his current buffer.
    Lucan: Gain surge value HP. 8 temp HP.
    Dain: 8 temp HP.
    Melf: 8 temp HP.
    Duragon: 8 temp HP.
    Duergar ST: Gets an OA on Makar. Not marked nay more. Slowed until Makar's next EOT. 11/84 HP.

Next: Melf

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    As Makar sidles around Lucan the enraged trooper swings his maul in a huge overhand arc, the end catching Makar on the shoulder, crushing it beneath the armour and sending weaves of nausea and pain through his body. That hurt.
    ST OA on Makar AC 24 (1d20+9=27, 2d6+11=18)
    Hit! Makar takes 18 damage (extra 5 on top of the original +6 because of his increased size.)]
    Makar is now on 31/39, and he's lost all his temp HP. Ouchies.

Bogart on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Bogart wrote: »
    As Makar sidles around Lucan the enraged trooper swings his maul in a huge overhand arc, the end catching Makar on the shoulder, crushing it beneath the armour and sending weaves of nausea and pain through his body. That hurt.
    ST OA on Makar AC 24 (1d20+9=27, 2d6+11=18)
    Hit! Makar takes 18 damage (extra 5 on top of the original +6 because of his increased size.)]
    Makar is now on 31/39, and he's lost all his temp HP. Ouchies.
    But I get 8 temp HP back from the Righteous Smite right after he hits me. Paladin Battle Tank!

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Dain sees the Shock Trooper's movement, and even in his damaged state, manages to interrupt his attack, burying his axe into the ugly creature's side--and ending his life. The gargantuan beast collapses, his blood spilled for a second time.

"I've got your back, dragon, for a few minutes at least," he says, glaring at the sneaky false-dwarfs surrounding him now.

Addressing the smelling false dwarfs, Dain says, "I offered him a chance to surrender that he didn't take."
    that's my trigger :) I get to hit the Shock Trooper, who has his attack reduced by 5, making it a 22, and a MISS!!!!! BOOO-YAH.
    Disruptive Strike vs ST (melee) or Dexterity vs. AC (ranged): 1d20+11 23 1d10+5 6 plus my quarry damage: hunter's quarry: 1d6 5 for 11 total.
    Shock Trooper is dead.

streever on
  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Which raises the somewhat awkward question of what happens to Makar's attack since an immediate interrupt would have killed it before he attacked it, right?

And I also think that the ST's damage vs. Makar is wrong in either case. If we play the interrupt as being resolved after Makar's turn, Makar should've only taken 9 damage from the attack, because the ST is still weakened (does half damage) until the end of Dain's turn, right?

Dac on
    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    You're right about the damage, but the way the attacks stack is:

Makar invited an OA from the Shock Trooper and then hit him--the shock trooper took the OA which allows me to interrupt his action with an immediate interrupt--so his attack on Makar never landed, meaning Makar does not get that temp HP, but everything else went as written :) The only change is Makar did not take damage & does not get temp HP.

What helps is to think of the OA as a "reaction" to an action, and my attack as an "interrupt" to that "reaction"--so the attack stack is Makar--Shock Trooper--Dain. The reason the shock troopers attack misses is not because I killed him, but because I reduced the "triggering attack roll" by my wis mod+2 (5) which brought his attack roll to beneath Makar's AC :) so he made his attack, but he rolled too low.

streever on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Okay, for some reason I thought you were reacting to something that happened in the official enemy turn post... Didn't realize you were reacting to the opportunity attack. My bad!

Dac on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I thought the same thing, Dac, but I think Streever's right. Goddamn it. Can't you guys just let me hit someone with a nice clean 18 points of damage every now and then? Time to dust off that Tomb of Horrors encounter I've been saving.

OK, The ST missed, so Makar took no damage, but also did not receive 8 temp HP.

Next up: Melf.

Bogart on
  • Options
    HayasaHayasa Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Somewhat lost in the rapidly turning skirmish, Melf loses a little bit of focus, overcommits and tries to get a piece of each bit of action.

He shuffles back a step, nudging the guard to remind him of his presence, and unleashes another enchanted bolt, this time at one of the scouts so thoroughly carving up Dain; the depravities of dwarves and their kin are not for public places. The bolt strikes true, and the pain woven by the enchantment jars the sneak, its aftereffect causing a temporary twitch. The old gnome follows the bolt with another well-aimed lump of caustic goo at his ally's armor, that smokes slightly as it penetrates.

"Come on, lad!", he calls to Duragon. "Finish the wretch off!"

Move: Shift to H7 (flanking G1 with Duragon)

Standard: Aggravating Force vs S2 - Int vs AC (18)
    Attack: 1d20+10 = 18 - HIT! (just)
    Damage: 1d6+6 = 11 force damage
    Effect: Next ally to attack S2 gets +2 power bonus to the attack roll (expires at Melf's EONT)

Free: Prevent Opportunity Attack from the above (Point Blank Hand Crossbow)

Minor: Curative Admixture on Dain (close burst 5)
    Effect: Dain regains hit points equal to his healing surge value (no healing surge is expended)

SUMMARY

* Melf is in H7
    * G1 is flanked by Melf and Duragon
    * S2 takes 11 force damage; first ally to attack S2 gets +2 power bonus to the attack roll
    * Dain heals HPs equal to his healing surge value
    * Melf will Fade Away if hit as an Immediate Reaction (turns invisible)

Hayasa on
    fthcav.jpg
    20siy39.jpg
    xcvj1h.jpg
    2lk6t94.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    :D that's why rangers are so annoying! thanks for the healings, doods. I do have my minor action second wind left too, so I should be all set after melf's latest heal.
    Dain is at 19+8THP right now, and down 2 HS.

streever on
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Next: Anwar
    I knew I forgot something! (again)

Melf is out of heals also, so stop getting hit guys

Hayasa on
    fthcav.jpg
    20siy39.jpg
    xcvj1h.jpg
    2lk6t94.jpg
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited October 2009
    Sena climbs atop Anwar's head and takes a look around, trying to make sense of what just happened.

"Eh," Anwar says and makes a dismissive wave at one of the guards. A slight burst of light rings out near the guard's face, but it appears to be harmless. "You can take these guys, right?"

He moves back some and then looks down the roads. It appeared that the remaining opponents lacked the arcana to hold the sorceror's attention.
    Shift: H5 -> G4

Chaos Bolt [(R) Target G1@I7 - 11 vs WILL 15: Miss]

Perception [(R) 8]

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Catching his breath, Dain steps out of reach of one of the backstabbers, and swings one axe low, holding the other up to protect himself. The sneaky false-dwarf easily dodges, and Dain fails to put himself into a safe position as intended.
    Minor: Dwarven Second wind, Dain regains 10hp
    Move: Shift to J10
    Standard: Shield of Blades vs S2: 1d20+11 12 1d10+5 14
    MISS
    Dain has spent 3 healing surges and is at 29/41 with 8 THP
    Dain has +2 to all defenses until SONT (Is this correct? I am uncertain)

Next Up: Lucan

streever on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Should we just move on?

Dac on
  • Options
    AnarchyAnarchy Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I've been away all day Saturday, post is incoming.

Anarchy on
    "Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Taking a step back, Lucan reached out with his magic, sending to bolts of energy rippling towards the guard. Already flanked by Duragon and Melf, the Duergar was caught of guard as the bolts slammed into him, tossing him to the ground.
    Move Action:Shift to J14
    Standard Action:
    Magic Missile vs G1 (Ref 15) (1d20+5=16, 2d4+4=8)
    G1: Hit! 8 Damage! 3/58

Next Up: Duragon

Anarchy on
    "Oh, well, this would be one of those circumstances that people unfamiliar with the law of large numbers would call a coincidence."
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Stepping forward to deliver the killing blow, counting on the sandwiching of the nearly-dead guard between himself and Melf to do the trick, Duragon's blow goes a hair too wide, allowing the dwarf to deftly duck the strike.

NEXT UP: Duergars

Dac on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Anarchy: you forgot to make a save vs the poison. Also, +5 seems awful low for your attack. Are you sure that's correct? Your INT bonus is +5 on its own, and you have a +1 staff as well as being level 3 now.

Bogart on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Bogart wrote: »
    Anarchy: you forgot to make a save vs the poison. Also, +5 seems awful low for your attack. Are you sure that's correct? Your INT bonus is +5 on its own, and you have a +1 staff as well as being level 3 now.

Lucan sighed in relief as the magic coursing through his system was finally able to overcome the poison.
    Yeah, I've been feeling that too and someone has messaged me about it. I'll need to grab the books tonight and check my entire sheet.

Poison Save (1d20=20)

Anarchy on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    it's at least a +6, I put it into character builder. Int bonus +4, half-level +1, magic implement +1

I would snag Implement Expertise (Staff) instead of moon elf resilience too at some point--re-train that feat & you'll have +7.

streever on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    holiday coming up
    awesome!

JUST FYI:
    I'll be on vacation from November 7 to the 15th. During that time I'll have limited internet access but probably will be on every other day or so. (We're bringing the laptop mostly so we can watch the 2 new episodes of Fringe that will air in case it rains :) ).

If you don't see me much, it'll be because I'm relaxing on a tropical paradise. I'll post a standard action or two my character would take during that time period as we get closer and I know what the situation will be--and I'll also have my 3g phone with internet, so I am sure i'll be checking in on that. I may not have time to do the dice-rolling but I can give a brief post on what my character would do in the situation & trust bogart/anyone else to roll the dice for me.

streever on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Their numbers thinned considerably, the Duergar start looking for ways out of the fight. The two scouts vanish into the shadows, but the final guard cannot disengage himself in time to bolt.

State of play:
    All IC rolls should have The Mirrors Of Tizun Thane as the campaign name. Please capitalise the 'Of' bit to ensure all rolls can be seen at a glance on Invisible Castle.

Initiative order:
    22 - Melf (Hayasa) Action point used.
    18 - Anwar (tastydonuts)
    15 - Lucan (Anarchy)
    15 - Dain (Streever) Action point used.
    13 - Duragon (Dac)
    12 - Duergar
    2 - Makar (Jam Warrior) Action point used. Once per level re-roll used.

HP Stats
    Enemy HP
    Duergar Guard 1: 3/58
    Duergar Guard 2: Dead!
    Duergar Scout 1: 32/48
    Duergar Scout 2: 48/48
    Duergar Theurge: Dead!
    Duergar Shock Trooper: Dead!

Party HP
    Makar 39/39 (Jam Warrior) +10 Temp HP
    Dain 17/41 (Streever) +8 temp HP
    Melf 36/36 (Hayasa) +8 temp HP
    Duragon 30/35 (Dac) +8 temp HP
    Lucan 23/32 (Anarchy) +8 temp HP
    Anwar 34/34 (tastydonuts)

Enemy Actions
    Duergar Guard 1
    Move Action: Shift to J8
    Standard Action: Warhammer on Duragon
    DG1 Warhammer on Duragon AC 17 (1d20+11=14, 1d10+3=8)
    Miss!

Duergar Scout 1
    DS1 Warhammer on Dain AC 17 with CA (1d20+10=17, 1d10+2=4)
    Miss! Dain's increased AC blocks the blow!
    Move & Minor Action: Move to the shadows of the building and use underdark Sneak again to disappear.

Duergar Scout 2
    DS2 Warhammer on Dain AC 17 (1d20+8=22, 1d10+2=12)
    Hit! Dain takes 12 damage!
    Move & Minor Action: Move to the shadows of the building and use underdark Sneak again to disappear.

Map:
    town_streetsturn4.jpg
    Key:
    G - Duergar Guard
    S - Duergar Scout (currently both invisible)
    ST - Duergar Shock trooper
    Enemy stats
    Duergar Guard
    AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 15 Will 15

Duergar Scout
    AC 18 Fort 18 Ref 16 Will 16

Important: All Duergar have Resist 5 fire and 5 poison.
    Status List
    Next ally to attack S2 gets +2 power bonus to the attack roll (expires at Melf's EONT)
    Melf will Fade Away if hit as an Immediate Reaction (turns invisible)
    Dain has +2 to all defenses until SONT
    Next up: Makar.

Bogart on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Roaring incoherently, Makar hit the remaining Duergar like a freight train. Nought but a crumpled heap remained.
    Move and charge to end up in J9

Charge! (1d20+12=29)

No need to roll damage, DEAD.

Up next, Melf maybe? Depends on the scouts I suppose.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    The last visible Duergar falls to the ground and the yes of the party scan the surrounding area for his cowardly compatriots.

Nothing.

Sheathing your weapons, you gather yourselves and bandage your wounds while the sudden silence seeps into your ears. The corpses of the Duergar bear little but money, though after totalling it all up it comes to a respectable 350gp and 700sp.

The house of Shakor is only a little further down the street.
    250XP for the fight, guys. Healing surges ahoy.

Bogart on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Lucan quickly surveys the street. Satisfied that its safe enough, he promptly collapses to the ground. Before anyone else rushs over to him, he raises a hand.

"I...just..need...a...few...minutes," he mumbles.
    Perception (1d20+2=15)

Spend 2 surges to full.

Anarchy on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Lucan notices nothing in the street that poses a further threat. The citizens of this part of Khare are well-practiced in avoiding frank exchanges of views such as the one that has left so many dead Duergar on the street, and none can be seen. The house of Shakor looms up a little distance from the spot in which you grab a brief but much-needed rest.

Bogart on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Putting his tools of trade away for now, Melf casually walks over to Lucan and gives him a pointed nudge with his foot. "Get up.", he says simply. "You're fine."

As most of the group lick their wounds, it becomes apparent that Melf has managed to make it through the melee without a single scratch - no wonder he's so old. He looks around the deserted streets a little bemusedly.

"So, do we want to pick the lock or just bash the door in? Judging by the audience, I'd say busting the hinges would be a valuable time saver."

Hayasa on
    fthcav.jpg
    20siy39.jpg
    xcvj1h.jpg
    2lk6t94.jpg
  • Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    Anwar walks over to Lucan and slaps him on the back.

"Looking a little winded there, wizard! That was just the warm-up," he says and takes a look at Dain. "Now let's go smash that door down!"

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Taking a deep breath & a moment to wrap up his various bruises and cuts, Dain heads over to the door.

"I agree, but let's be a little careful--" The dwarf sets about methodically checking the door, looking for evidence of traps. He checks the door frame, the knob, and looks for any sort of mechanism or attachment.
    check door for traps: 1d20+8 21
    if I don't see anything alarming, I smash it in!
    break it down!: 1d20+9 21
    2 HS so I am at 37/41

streever on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Dain examines the door carefully, but can find nothing suspicious, though he's are fairly certain the wooden frame has been barred on the other side. He ushers the other members of the party away, giving him enough room for a run-up at the structure, and then, muttering a brief dwarven prayer for strength under his breath, charges forward.

There's a loud cracking noise and the central panels of the door split inwards as Dain's shoulder busts through. He reaches through the hole and pulls up the bar, dropping it on the floor of the room inside. The two dragonborn join him at the door and set about helping him push the rest of the frame forward and off it's hinges. In short order the entrance to the house of Shakor lies open before you. No lights can be seen inside, and the light from the street sheds little on what lies beyond.

Bogart on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    "Let's move inside quickly, and keep a low--" realizing the absurdity of his statement--the dead bodies, the blood, the broken door--"Er, we'll move quickly, then."

streever on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Lucan slowly gets up and begrudgingly follows the group towards the house, rubbing his side where Melf had poked him.

He stands back as the Dragonborn dismantle the door and peers into the darkness.

“This is no good, we need some light,” he says and taps his staff on the ground causing the runes engraved into the wood to light up like a Christmas tree. He extends his awareness into the room, sensing for anything of a magical nature.
    No surprises here, cast light on my staff.
    Perception (1d20+2=15)
    Arcana Check (1d20+12=20)

Anarchy on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Lucan's staff glows with sudden light and bathes the surroundings in a warm glow. You can see you're in a hallway of some kind, streching forward maybe five yards. Three doors are visible: one at the end of the hallway, and one on each side of the hall as you walk down it.

Spiderwebs can be seen in the hallway, and though the floor and lintels are not particularly dusty, it seems that no-one has entered this house for weeks. The wooden floorboards creak alarmingly as you take a first step into the house of Shakor, and you pause for a moment to see if the noise has caused anything to stir except echoes. Apparently not.

Lucan can sense magic running through this house like a breeze. The strongest sources seem to come from up above and down below.

Bogart on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Makar kept back and left others more suited to stealth to lead the exploration. The last time he had taken the initiative and moved forward on his own having gone so very well...
    Dain's our top sneaker/perceiver right? Pick a door, any door.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    that's not saying much :)
    "Any door will do--looks like no one has been here for some time..." Saying so, Dain pops the door to his left. "Let's check the room on the right next, then we'll go to the door at the end of the hall."

streever on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Dain tries the door. It's unlocked. Beyond is a large and plushly decorated lounge. Paintings hang on the walls and the chairs are strewn with soft cushions. A thick rug lays underfoot, and all appears normal from your vantage point at the door. Advancing further into the room and rifling through the large sideboard you find little except a tea set and decanters of fine spirits for the entertainment of guests. A few silver ornaments might fetch a decent price on the market.

A small voice in the back of your head tells you that something seems familiar about this place.
    Silver tea set - 60GP
    Silver knick-knacks - 70GP
    I am away from Saturday afternoon to Monday afternoon.

Bogart on
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Familiar to all of us or familiar to Dain?

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    "Lads--I think that Shakor might be one of the brothers we've killed. Look at the silver--it looks clearly like the things in Thanes house. I'll hold these in my pack until we have a chance to divvy up the money."

Looking at the paintings, Dain tries to see any resemblance. "That'd be why they said he hadn't been seen in sometime, wouldn't it?"
    to see if I remember anything/how correct my theory is History: 1d20+1 2Perception: 1d20+8 16

let's move on to the next room. And Bogart, I'll be in Puerto Rico, but should be on internet by Monday at the latest, so that's perfect.

streever on