League of Legends!

1555658606163

Posts

  • BethrynBethryn Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Try 21/0/9, Longsword+1, Wraiths, Wolves, Blue, Mini-Golems, Wraiths, Wolves, Red.

    Bethryn on
  • PriestPriest Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Try 21/0/9, Longsword+1, Wraiths, Wolves, Blue, Mini-Golems, Wraiths, Wolves, Red.

    Alas, this and what Maddoc have been saying I've been hearing a lot. Unfortunately I'm Lvl 11 and Runeless. Not sure that path or Maddoc's would be possible even with Runes until I'm level 30, which is weeks away.

    I'm just desperately in love with Jungling however, because at these low levels, the opposing team rarely runs a jungler, and I can mop up half of the time.

    Who's idea was it to make WW so fun? I'm quite willing to take recommendations on Champs that people feel are as fun as WW. Nothing tastier than having a fully pumped Blood Scent in end game and chasing somebody across the map, knowing they can't escape because I have 40% run speed to chase them down and gut them.

    Priest on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    You run pretty low on Blue without any runes, but that path is entirely possible as WW without any runes at all. (I don't really have most of the runes I ought to have for him either)

    If you want to play it super safe, ask for blue leash. Once that is done, the rest of the path is absurdly easy. As long as you have the +exp mastery, you're good.

    Maddoc on
    97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
  • undeinPiratundeinPirat Registered User
    edited April 2011

    hehe zonugal

    undeinPirat on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] steam: undeinpirat
  • ArcanisTheImpotentArcanisTheImpotent Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Maddoc wrote: »
    You run pretty low on Blue without any runes, but that path is entirely possible as WW without any runes at all. (I don't really have most of the runes I ought to have for him either)

    If you want to play it super safe, ask for blue leash. Once that is done, the rest of the path is absurdly easy. As long as you have the +exp mastery, you're good.

    not only this, if you buy just straight tier 1 attack speed runes for all your slots you can jungle somewhat speedily with 'wick

    ArcanisTheImpotent on
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    bout to play against annie, trist shaco cass and Kennen


    This may be interesting

    initiatefailure on
    I Do Design | I PSN- Subtle_Ties | 3DS: 3840-5210-2008 (Subtle)
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I do 0/21/9 on warwick. not much point in the offensive masteries since you build no crit and ardor gives you AS.

    Jars on
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    You get 9 points in offensive so you can steal all of the kills with Q : (

    Frosteey on
  • initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    bout to play against annie, trist shaco cass and Kennen


    This may be interesting

    Oh well, I suppose we would have our one ranged DC at the start and then the blitz who's covering mid charges their mid kennen and dies three times and the shaco in my lane running to help and getting killed a couple of times getting him to 6 while I'm at 2 in my lane.

    So much for the easy win. Although I am a fan of the blitz calling us bitches for not coming to help his overextended tower kill when he got ganked while we where still down 4v5. Then MF connected and immediately fed 3 kills.

    It's like the universe has a way to balance against you having a great teamcomp vs their terrible one

    initiatefailure on
    I Do Design | I PSN- Subtle_Ties | 3DS: 3840-5210-2008 (Subtle)
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    On a similar note, I'm not sure I can play Janna anymore.

    Her presence seems to convince my teammates that they can massively overextend, and then they have a goddamn meltdown when they get ganked because "I didn't help" (Or because their dumbass tower dived two people solo and my shield was broken almost the second I put it on them in a futile attempt to keep them alive for a second or two longer)

    Maddoc on
    97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    playing vlad after cass makes me feel like cass being a 'sustained dps caster' is kind of lame. She has to tag someone with q, then use twin fang, then wait for it to refresh then get killed because she is cass. vlad just spams Q and doesn't give a fuck because it has a 1.8 second cooldown and costs nothing and heals him and he can cast E with like a 2.4 second cooldown.

    Jars on
  • OremLKOremLK Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Jars wrote: »
    I do 0/21/9 on warwick. not much point in the offensive masteries since you build no crit and ardor gives you AS.

    Your initial jungle clearing speed is shit without offense masteries. Also the 15% spell pen is great to have on Warwick in general.

    OremLK on
  • DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Jars wrote: »
    playing vlad after cass makes me feel like cass being a 'sustained dps caster' is kind of lame. She has to tag someone with q, then use twin fang, then wait for it to refresh then get killed because she is cass. vlad just spams Q and doesn't give a fuck because it has a 1.8 second cooldown and costs nothing and heals him and he can cast E with like a 2.4 second cooldown.

    don't use twin fang. Win games

    Delphinidaes on
    NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro orbital frame in the zone of the endersRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    That is pretty darn silly

    Forever Zefiro on
    2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    fast cho is best cho

    no teemo. you can't kite me. i'm too fast.

    DasUberEdward on
  • DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    DasUberEdward on
  • wazillawazilla Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    It's a teleport glitch.

    I think you used to be able to use blitzcrank to grab someone from the fountain if you timed it right.

    wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Feels Good ManFeels Good Man Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    it's lee sins stupid Q follow up

    he hits a TF that teleports back and then starts it, then the TF uses his ult back

    Feels Good Man on
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    we should all play that inhouse brahs barashas

    TyrantCow on
  • PriestPriest Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Starting to build some basic runes (Tier 1, going to skip 2 and build 3 when I'm 30)

    To be versatile across many Champs, should I go ArP/Dodge/CDR/Health, or AS/(Something)/CDR/ArP

    (Jungling Warwick at the moment, don't mind Tier 1 runes focusing mostly on him)

    Priest on
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    WHO JUST WENT 14/1/4 WITH TEEMO CAUSING THE OTHER TEAM TO SURRENDER?
    Me. Best game I ever played.

    Xaquin on
  • Blackbeard7Blackbeard7 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    what the fuck kind of bizarro world is this

    I keep doing well with jax

    Blackbeard7 on
    ALZff8o.png
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    people not banning shen without first pick on free shen week

    arglglrlg

    Jars on
  • Alfred J. KwakAlfred J. Kwak Registered User
    edited April 2011
    people have the tendency to nuke the shit out of Noc when he ults in

    he doesn't seem very popular with many

    Alfred J. Kwak on
  • TyrantCowTyrantCow Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    wdufhtoudsfgoaigao

    TyrantCow on
  • TracerBulletTracerBullet Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    TyrantCow wrote: »
    I will get hit by a car if you don't send me drugs!

    TracerBullet on
    SoaL wrote:
    I didn't know you're a practicing magician
    TyrantCow wrote: »
    I will get hit by a car if you don't send me drugs!
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Priest wrote: »

    Junglewick:
    Beeline to Madred's Razor, then Speed Boots, Philo Stone, Sorc Boots, Guardian Angel, then, depending on Comp, I go Wit's End, Sunfire Cape, or a big MR item if I need.
    .

    what? no. No. NO.

    long blade + pot -> mini razor -> wriggles or bloodrazor -> cdr boots (merc treads if they have a ton of cc) -> ga -> spirit visage -> randuin's -> sunfire

    Rent on
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Priest wrote: »
    Priest wrote: »
    Interesting. Too many posts to reply to.

    Regarding the boots, I believe you're correct, you can't have 2 boots at once and get the speed boost, I'm talking about building speed boots into Merc/Berserk/Sorc Treads.

    Madred's being requisite. I see the uses of getting things like GA/SV/BV among others, however, it would seem to me that building WW too tanky would defy his role late game. He's a terrible initiator without his Ult, and as long as you pick your Q targets well, he can sap life every 5 seconds like a champ. "I'd like 20% of your health Cho'Gath. Nao Plz."

    Perhaps it's because I misunderstand what certain stats cap at.

    I'm under the current understanding that AS is multiplicative, not additive, so 40% AS boost is a multiplier. Correct me if I'm wrong. because of this, I like stacking AS items, as it's harder to reach that 2.5 Attack-Per-Second cap being multiplicative rather than additive.

    People keep talking about 100Armor / 100 MR: Is that a hard or soft cap?

    Also, if people are going to chat up the virtues of Tanky WW, do you mastery into Defense as well? So far I've been planning a 20/0/10 build. (Though still only lvl 9)

    If you do not have all that stuff and you can't get a Q off because they horribly fucking stun you to death you're gonna wish you had all that armor and life

    You could equally say that about a Carry, couldn't you?

    no you couldn't because ww isn't a carry (unless you're doing like magewick) and the whole purpose of carries are high damage output

    as opposed to ww who's a tanky dps initiator

    he has great sustained and building him tanky allows him to do a ton of damage over time with some mini burst with his q

    I just want to point out, dudes, that Zen is one of the best warwicks here, and I'd like to think I'm not too bad myself (i learned from him)

    Rent on
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    100 armor/mr just happens to be where I sit with mini madreds and mercs on him. I usually end the game with about 250 armor, 220 mr, and 3k+ health. depends on what my last 2 items are but my usual is sunfire+fon/BV.

    Jars on
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Priest wrote: »
    Drool wrote: »
    Yeah Bloodrazor is a late game item, it doesn't add tons of damage because you really don't get that many auto attacks in most fights thanks to all the CC and you being prime target when you ult. And your ult isn't going to take anyone from full to dead or anything even with Bloodrazor.

    I have had way more success building tanky and being a pain in the ass, locking down a carry and making sure no one can run from a fight than trying to be a dumb melee auto attacker like so many Warwicks love to do.

    Interesting take. It's not that I disagree, I don't have enough experience to do so. These opinions are greatly appreciated. I've just previous heard so many people laud the bread and butter nature of Bloodrazor's damage.

    Earlier people mentioned dropping the Philo stone, but in my personal experience, if I don't have the blue buff, until about level 12 I'm mana starved.

    how in the hell are you getting mana starved as ww

    i am honestly curious

    i don't rune him with any mana/5, I have like two mastery points in the mana/5 util....ww is not a mana reliant char. at all. he has passive lifesteal and his w costs like no mana at all and increases your lifegain by a ton in addition to last hitting

    the q i use for the burst heal if i need it but that's it

    like...seriously...how are you running out of mana as ww. the blue buff's greatest asset to ww is the cdr
    you should probably give up blue buff to people who need it more

    like your AP carries

    if not second time it comes up, definitely third
    this.

    if your guy is a jungler with mana and you can't sustain usage around 3rd blue buff, you are doing it wrong.

    Only person bitching should be like WW. even then it's meh

    no, ww should never be bitching about lack of mana. if you are bitching about lack of mana as ww, unless you're magewick, you are spamming your q too much. that is what you are doing- his w costs basically no mana, his e costs no mana, and his r is surprisingly cheap for an ult


    there is no reason for a ww, especially a jungle ww, to EVER need mana post level...like...4

    Rent on
  • JarsJars Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    uh that's completely wrong. we're not talking about jungling and I don't know why multiple people think we are. I spam the shit out of warwick's abilities and always need mana on him when fighting other champions. Q is really, really mana intensive when you only have about 500 mana.

    Jars on
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    you don't need to be spamming your q every teamfight (unless you're magewick)

    your w is your primary source of both damage and healing in every fight, q should be relegated to burst healing when necessary

    plus even if you're spamming your q every cooldown you will have enough mana to use your w (which is the important thing) every cd; it's 35 mana

    Rent on
  • FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    You are a failure if Q isn't on cooldown.

    Frosteey on
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Priest wrote: »
    Having trouble sealing the deal from turning Junglewick into Gankwick.

    It's about 50-50 what happens in games:

    Game Type 1: Golem Twins -> Wraiths -> Wolves -> Golem Twins -> Wriaths -> Wolves -> Blue Golem. This usualyl nets me level 6. However, I have to take over top or mid in the middle because Ashe decides to tower dive or Teemo sudden feels like a meatshield. This nets me the extra XP I need to keep a lead most of the game. I find that as long as I have about a level lead on everyone, I can successfully gank the shit out of the opposing team and have enough money to build Gankwick into TanknGankwick.

    pro jungle ww guide:

    minis -> wolves -> blue -> minis again -> red -> wraiths if nothing else is left

    this gets you 4 and both buffs, you might need to back

    if you do back, back and buy minirazor, and if you can, boots 1

    skill order should be wqwewr, max w max q max e

    at 4 with red, you can gank. not extremely well but well enough with red and your e and flash

    ed: also i run 14/0/16 masteries on ww

    Rent on
  • OremLKOremLK Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Rent wrote: »
    you don't need to be spamming your q every teamfight (unless you're magewick)

    your w is your primary source of both damage and healing in every fight, q should be relegated to burst healing when necessary

    plus even if you're spamming your q every cooldown you will have enough mana to use your w (which is the important thing) every cd; it's 35 mana

    This is not true, Q is a lot of damage and as Warwick you should be building tanky before you get anything to boost your auto attacks, which makes your auto attacks kinda shitty.
    Frosteey wrote: »
    You are a failure if Q isn't on cooldown.

    This is correct.

    OremLK on
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Rent wrote: »
    Priest wrote: »
    Having trouble sealing the deal from turning Junglewick into Gankwick.

    It's about 50-50 what happens in games:

    Game Type 1: Golem Twins -> Wraiths -> Wolves -> Golem Twins -> Wriaths -> Wolves -> Blue Golem. This usualyl nets me level 6. However, I have to take over top or mid in the middle because Ashe decides to tower dive or Teemo sudden feels like a meatshield. This nets me the extra XP I need to keep a lead most of the game. I find that as long as I have about a level lead on everyone, I can successfully gank the shit out of the opposing team and have enough money to build Gankwick into TanknGankwick.

    pro jungle ww guide:

    minis -> wolves -> blue -> minis again -> red -> wraiths if nothing else is left

    this gets you 4 and both buffs, you might need to back

    if you do back, back and buy minirazor, and if you can, boots 1

    skill order should be wqwewr, max w max q max e

    at 4 with red, you can gank. not extremely well but well enough with red and your e and flash

    ed: also i run 14/0/16 masteries on ww

    Going to need to try this one out, I always hate that with the Blue, Wolves, Wraiths, Red, Golems route the Blue buff runs out before you have a chance to do Dragon.

    Maddoc on
    97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    you can't solo dragon pre 6 as ww anyways, even with blue and red

    and even at 6, dragon is super sketchy without minirazor

    the main point though is there's no reason to start at blue as ww

    biggest mistake first time jungle wws make, starting at blue

    Rent on
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    lol I just got 19 kills with Urfrider Corki hur hur hur...I find that funny.

    vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
  • RentRent I'm always right Fuckin' deal with itRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    OremLK wrote: »

    This is not true, Q is a lot of damage and as Warwick you should be building tanky before you get anything to boost your auto attacks, which makes your auto attacks kinda shitty.

    except i always max w first, so my q isn't very high level

    i mean it's good chain after r, true, but if we're talking ganks then the majority of your contribution to a gank is gonna be your r and autoattacking with red

    my main thrust of my arguement is you shouldn't have mana problems as ww. not unless you're soloing dragon or an ESPECIALLY long teamfight (since most are over within 10 seconds, maybe half a minute at the most), so if you are you aren't using your abilities, especially your q, correctly

    Rent on
Sign In or Register to comment.