As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Everyone is Fabulous [makeup and skincare] ONLY COOL BOYS ALLOWED

19495969798100»

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    Girls talk about makeup a lot

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    also @bowtiedseal I bought brazened honey, too

now I have a facemask for EVERY MOOD

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    yup

• Options
    World as MythWorld as Myth a breezy way to annoy serious people Registered User regular
    oh and the lady gave me samples of the full of grace serum which I used under the cupcake mask, as I was afraid it would dry me out by itself, and so far so good

kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Oh gosh that first tippythai bag that Kate got is one I want SO badly but I can't decide on colors

Also I got the shipping notification! Thanks Kate!

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    EricsErics Charming to the last Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    I am late to the game but those bags are so cute omg.

Some of them are even gender neutral enough that I am so super tempted to get one.

fabulousFantastic.png
    Twitter | Steam | Twitch.tv ~♪
  • Options
    skettiosskettios Enchanted ForestRegistered User regular
    hmmm I am going to need a new bag to commute/travel with once I give work back this one...

• Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    oh and the lady gave me samples of the full of grace serum which I used under the cupcake mask, as I was afraid it would dry me out by itself, and so far so good

I think you'll like the Body Shop one, but I'm intrigued by the Lush serums now hmmmmm

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    also @bowtiedseal I bought brazened honey, too

now I have a facemask for EVERY MOOD

yay! I hope you like it!

I've been alternating love lettuce and brazened honey this week and my skin is so soft and happy

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Bleh, I'm torn between, I'd like to buy myself a few new things before all my money goes on the baby and, I ought to be saving up for the baby now

• Options
    edited March 2012
    Usagi wrote: »

I think you'll like the Body Shop one, but I'm intrigued by the Lush serums now hmmmmm

I was hesitant to buy it because it's $14 and the bar is itty bitty, and seemed very melty - maybe go try to swing a sample of it

there are some reports of it breaking people out, but I don't see any zits today

World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • Options
    UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    Usagi wrote: »

I was hesitant to buy it because it's $14 and the bar is itty bitty, and seemed very melty - maybe go try to swing a sample of it

there are some reports of it breaking people out, but I don't see any zits today

A sample is a great idea, I'll grab one the next time I'm there!

• Options
    bowtiedsealbowtiedseal Registered User regular
    lush is great about samples. I got a huge sample of their R&B moisturizer that will probably last me 3/4 months!

I'm so happy that it's shorts/dresses weather at last. not so happy about shaving my legs. and lately I've been rocking a huge pair of sunglasses that look straight out of 1995, and I suspect they look somewhat ridiculous on me, but I love them.

This discussion has been closed.