Options

JERSEY DAY AT PAX IS SATURDAY! Look at page 39 RIGHT NOW

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Hey!

Where all the white women at?!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    SheriSheri Resident Fluffer My Living RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    220px-White_chicks.jpg

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    UGHHH

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    Mysst wrote: »
    we can still talk about it, bogey

let's talk up some white girls

I still remember us high fiving over white girls at AusPAX.

• Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    Vivixenne wrote: »
    @Gatsby nah you're taller. You probably just remember me being taller cuz I was so loud all the damn time. Makes someone seem bigger than they are.

This explains so much about me

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Gatsby wrote: »
    They say Blake is as tall as the mountains are old.
    Quiet, ant.

• Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    I would actually love to be a BIT taller, like at 5'10", mainly for sport purposes. Would totally make a difference in volleyball, let me tell you. Plus with Blake at like 6'4"-6'5" I would still be tiny! :3

I like being tall compared to most people but when it comes to being with my boyfriend I like feeling dainty and tiny and straight-up girly.

XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    Antimatter wrote: »
    I wish I felt small

I feel big and bulky

toots, I totally hear you on this one

like, for reals

I feel this way every time I look at a photo with me and a bunch of girls - just feeling big and chunky all the time ugh

• Options
    edited May 2012
    that said, being broad-shouldered doesn't bother me so much

I have bitching shoulders, and they make my waist look smaller :3

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    my waist isn't that thin and my belly isnt nearly as flat as i want

siiiiiiiiiiigh

• Options
    sheesh you are saying things I say to myself every other morning

last night I was an awards ceremony and when my name was called I seriously sucked in my tummy and held it while walking across the stage, I was THAT insecure

• Options
    i appreciate that you're trying to help but it isn't working

guh

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    focusing on what you do like about your body, even if it's the most minuscule thing, is going to help you more than all the bad-mouthing in the world.

edit: because, like Viv says, yeah, sometimes you need to just be all, "UGH!" but... moderation.

pooka on
    lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    i appreciate that you're trying to help but it isn't working

guh

to be fair I'm not really trying to help

at least not in a traditional sense

for me what I am doing is more of a HELLO YES THAT IS A THING THAT A GIRL WOULD THINK BECAUSE I DO IT TOO YUP

that said, for me that stuff comes and goes, and most of the time I'm pretty happy with how I be

like pooka says, focusing on the parts of your body that you think are bangin' is going to be more helpful in the long run, but venting some frustration every so often about things you'd like to change - that shit be human, don't beat yourself up for beating yourself up

• Options
    i used to like my hair.

i honestly can't think of anything i do like about me anymore.

• Options
    so hey guys

jerseys

• Options
    edited May 2012
    i used to like my hair.

i honestly can't think of anything i do like about me anymore.

read the 2012 Forumer Opinion Thread

reading nice things people think of you is generally a good way to cheer up :)

Vivixenne on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    I BELIEVE IN YOU ANTIMATTER.

• Options
    LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Just for you, Anti, I am now sitting in my chair, squishing all my belly fat with both hands into a blubbery, navel-tipped volcano, and pretending its eruption will kill thousands of really fit and confident people who are simply unable to outrun its blast.

iwantanswers3.png
  • Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    LV1Sh.jpg

Ok. This is me, in the corset, with Gatsby. There. That should work in terms of height.

And because he wanted it,

BHeGl.jpg

HyperBallad on
    Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    Larlar wrote: »
    Just for you, Anti, I am now sitting in my chair, squishing all my belly fat with both hands into a blubbery, navel-tipped volcano, and pretending its eruption will kill thousands of really fit and confident people who are simply unable to outrun its blast.

And people say this guy is attractive.

In all seriousness anti. If you can find me five people who wouldn't change a thing about themselves I will tell you you have found five liars.

• Options
    MulysaSemproniusMulysaSempronius but also susie nyRegistered User regular
    I know I'm glad I wear a large. I hate waiting.

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    Man, HB is shorter when she's not wearing around 8 different hats including, if I recall correctly, a plastic viking helmet with horns.

X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Yes, there is a lack of the hat-pile...

• Options
    The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I would actually love to be a BIT taller, like at 5'10", mainly for sport purposes. Would totally make a difference in volleyball, let me tell you. Plus with Blake at like 6'4"-6'5" I would still be tiny! :3

I like being tall compared to most people but when it comes to being with my boyfriend I like feeling dainty and tiny and straight-up girly.

I read "sport" as "support" and thought you were talking about your boobs again.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    To be fair it is what 90% of my posts are about.

• Options
    AbracadanielAbracadaniel Registered User regular
    oh my god I want to keep Gatsby in my pocket and pull him out to dance sometimes

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Damnit, SE++ really is just like all the pretty people on the internet.

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Tox wrote: »

Nah, we got plenty of weirdos like me here.

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    The Geek wrote: »
    Tox wrote: »

Nah, we got plenty of weirdos like me here.

Hi5

Also, I go away, we're talking about boobs. I come back, we're still talking about boobs.

• Options
    To be fair it is what 90% of my posts are about.

time to step it up

95%, you can do it!

• Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    I like being tall. I can see over all the short people.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Being tall and hairy has some interesting moments.

like tiny old chinese women wanting to have a picture taken with you. This has happened twice in my life so far: first when I went to Beijing with my folks in '99, and most recently at the British museum last month.

It may well have been the same person, for all I know.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Being tall and hairy has some interesting moments.

like tiny old chinese women wanting to have a picture taken with you. This has happened twice in my life so far: first when I went to Beijing with my folks in '99, and most recently at the British museum last month.

It may well have been the same person, for all I know.

racist

BLM - ACAB
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    #asianslookalikelol

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited May 2012
    I didn't mean it like that. more along the lines of, 13 years later same lady is on an british holiday and recognises me. Decides to do a comparison shot.

that, or there's an underground chinese market for pictures of tall hairy men.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    I Win SwordfightsI Win Swordfights all the traits of greatness starlight at my feetRegistered User regular
    all things considered they're both pretty likely

lfYVHTd.png
  • Options
    AphostileAphostile San Francisco, CARegistered User regular
    She actually has a shrine to you.

Being tall and blonde is pretty awesome you guys. I AM A BEACON.

Nothing. Matters.
  • Options
    Smart Hero wrote: »
    oh my god I want to keep Gatsby in my pocket and pull him out to dance sometimes

He's mine, dammit!

This discussion has been closed.