As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Our [chat] Is Up

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    I'm so sorry KEB, it was right there. There was no way I couldn't say it.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    browsing the tiffany & co website

i hear girls like shiny things rite

It's worked for me. And I was buying low end Tiffany's.
    Ludious wrote: »
    my boss wouldn't let me leave work early for Katrina. (Jackson, MS). It came through as a strong Category 2. I drove home in weather I have never seen in my life, barely keeping my ford aerostar on the road, only to watch, maybe 15 minutes after I got home, an oak tree blow down on my house.

So yeah, fuck bosses with no comprehension of bad weather and employee safety.

Lud....why do you drive a mini-van?

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    typing "cool romantic gift ideas" into google

all the top choices are articles like, 10 cheap romantic gift ideas

and im all, I DONT WANT CHEAP I WANT EXPENSIVE MY WIFE HAS BEEN THROUGH HELL THIS YEAR

but no one wants to write that article i guess

They have Lexus commercials for what you're looking for.

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    1) tiffany's box off ebay
    2) cubic zirconia
    3) ???
    4) oral sex

#3 is lie shamelessly.

isn't that every step of marriage?

Every other step, at least.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    desc wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote:
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    thpoilerth:
    02kGk.jpg

Ef0wo.jpg

7C6sY.jpg

nK0ZY.jpg

OhYwC.jpg

Sometimes people are like "I don't like Quitely's art"

And I'm like "Citizenship revoked"

to the camps with them

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

and im all, I DONT WANT CHEAP I WANT EXPENSIVE MY WIFE HAS BEEN THROUGH HELL THIS YEAR

well i was under the impression the most romantic thing to do would be to get her some item of jewelry that was personalised in some sense or specifically related to her

but present it to her with like some shit that shows you want to penis her all the time

that combination - desire to penis and jewelry - is a 100% winner let me tell you

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    KEB wrote: »
    Ok, avoiding TMI but

I could get jewellery for oral sex?

I have been getting shitty ROI in that regard in my life then

Conventionally it works the other way around, in that people tend to receive oral sex in exchange for jewellery.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular

how long ago did you guys meet?

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    henroid the joke becomes creepy and sad when you apologize for it. if you're gonna make it just follow through like a boss, like it ain't no thing.

That makes my last post pretty awesome since I missed this!

• Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Gah, had quite the scare in the shower rinsing off just now. Doing my usual clean up when suddenly, oh god, there is a lump in my nut sack, there is a definite lump, oh jesus I can feel it I got the cancer but I am too young for this shit what?

Take a look. Big old bug bite on my nuts. Sigh of relief...pause... god damn it I have a big old bug bite on my nuts.
    Actually, testicular cancer most commonly occurs in young and middle-age guys.

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    things I am thinking about for this city-planning game:
    set on the bottom of the sea in a few decades; your job is to relieve the pressure on arable/inhabitable areas on the land while various folks develop a way to get on Mars and such

you'll have various factions to contend with, like expansionists and intellectuals

most of the buildings will be available from the start: food, entertainment, government, education

some things you'll have to research to build, still toying with how that should work (for example, you'll start with hydroponic farms, growing vegetables, for the best yield on resources, and you could research ways to catch fish from outside safely and make them edible, or simply raise animals inside the bubble)

thinking probably there will not be elections, you'll have to please the board members of the coalition sponsoring the habitat

there will be campaign and free play, the latter will have various areas around the world to play in with their own maps and benefits

• Options
    KEBKEB Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    I'm so sorry KEB, it was right there. There was no way I couldn't say it.

Begrudgingly agreed with

Still gross :P

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    I have to say that the comics writer as shaman thing is wearing on me.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

my boss wouldn't let me leave work early for Katrina. (Jackson, MS). It came through as a strong Category 2. I drove home in weather I have never seen in my life, barely keeping my ford aerostar on the road, only to watch, maybe 15 minutes after I got home, an oak tree blow down on my house.

I was a poor kid working at an ISP for $8.00 an hour? It was my college vehicle.

91 Ford Aerostar. Power Steering worked sometimes.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Gah, had quite the scare in the shower rinsing off just now. Doing my usual clean up when suddenly, oh god, there is a lump in my nut sack, there is a definite lump, oh jesus I can feel it I got the cancer but I am too young for this shit what?

Take a look. Big old bug bite on my nuts. Sigh of relief...pause... god damn it I have a big old bug bite on my nuts.
    Actually, testicular cancer most commonly occurs in young and middle-age guys.

Oh snaps I just noticed that you are no longer banned!

Also.... gah don't tell me these things!

Inquisitor on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    None of that made any fucking sense.

Even if you read it start to finish, the whole series, it takes months and possibly years to work out exactly what the whole thing means to you.

There's no single interpretation of The Inivisbles.

its grant morrison, so theres always the question of how seriously you want to take his pretension

He does try a little too hard to be profound, but that doesn't make him a hack.

didnt say he was, but sometimes he is treated as though he cannot misfire

u mad

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

if i could afford it dawg she'd be getting one

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d48f226815/lexus-a-december-to-forget

• Options
    oh ho ho real roses covered in 24k gold now we're talking

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    looking fly, you say

mj0ljb.png

well played mister truck, well played

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Ain't nothing gross about decorating a lady's neck with your man cannon.

Tis a thing o' beauty, it is.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote: »
    i'm p sure i have told my tiffany's story.

1) buy girlfriend silver and pearl earrings for christmas
    2) have her cheat on you days before christmas
    3) stand in a target parking lot in the awful, biting snow for 30 minutes waiting for some dude to show up from craigslist
    4) the whole time you're standing there with the telltale aqua tiffany's bag
    5) passing women elbow their boyfriends and mutter 'why don't you ever get me things from tiffany's!' or 'she's a lucky girl :)'
    6) get paid for earrings by hillbilly
    7) use money to get drunk; cry

jesus christ chu D:

this sounds like a Leonard Cohen song

it was p totes lame jacob

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »

I was a poor kid working at an ISP for $8.00 an hour? It was my college vehicle.

91 Ford Aerostar. Power Steering worked sometimes.

I had a friend with an Aeorstar. That shit was AWESOME.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

Even if you read it start to finish, the whole series, it takes months and possibly years to work out exactly what the whole thing means to you.

its grant morrison, so theres always the question of how seriously you want to take his pretension

u mad

also the art is ugly as fuck

nice try at shadows bro

OH WAIT U DONT NO WAT A SHADOW IS

k0k0k0k0k0k0k0k9k9k9k9k9kkll0l0l0l0

dominated

ps jacob u smel

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Inquisitor let's not take it any further than that. :P

Don't get me wrong, I could and would (and do elsewhere on the net) but no. :P

• Options
    An alternate version, Yat Gaw Mein, is found in Baltimore and Philadelphia carry out restaurants. Yat Gaw Mein consists of thick wheat noodles (similar to udon) in a ketchup-based sauce or brown gravy, accompanied by thickly sliced onions and a hard-boiled egg.[3]. Meat, chicken, and seafood can be added, with some restaurants including the option of pig's feet[4]

why does everything philadelphia does have to sound so gross

goddamnit

• Options
    Gooey wrote: »

um 11 years ago now

• Options
    AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular

Welcome to the mind of Grant Morrison. Leave your sanity at the door.

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
  • Options
    So with my flight for California just a couple days away I got a weird phone call from my mother just now who insisted she had to call back again because of something going on "at the airport." My holiday plans are about to get fucking ruined, I feel. I am seizing up physically. Please god just let things go through as planned.

• Options
    edited December 2012
    Gooey wrote: »

um 11 years ago now

is she also a terrestrial member of the clade selachimorpha

surrealitycheck on
    obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Ok, avoiding TMI but

One of my gay buddies started handing out printed coupons good for a blowjob as a form of currency.

I really wish homosexuality were a choice, because that seems awesome, and given the choice, I would totally choose gayitude.

Thanatos on
  • Options

u mad

also the art is ugly as fuck

nice try at shadows bro

OH WAIT U DONT NO WAT A SHADOW IS

k0k0k0k0k0k0k0k9k9k9k9k9kkll0l0l0l0

dominated

ps jacob u smel

no

it is in fact u who smells

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I see [chat] has not changed in my absence.

• Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    There is a commercial for this testosterone replacement that is applied under your arms like deodorant. At the end of the ad the guy rubbing this stuff on his pit becomes an animated image done all in orange tones, and a festive spray of cartoon something sprays out of his pit across the screen, all in orange.

And all I could think was "tubgirl brand deodorant"

the internet has ruined me.

• Options
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Ok, avoiding TMI but

One of my gay buddies started handing out printed coupons good for a blowjob as a form of currency.

I really wish homosexuality were a choice, because that seems awesome, and given the choice, I would totally choose gayitude.

are you saying that gay people aren't volitional human beings? they're just puppets, unable to determine their own destinies? unable to exercise sovereignty?

i never expected this sort of bigotry from you, than

• Options

no

it is in fact u who smells

omg

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

Normally I'd tell you to create an experience. But you're out of damn time. So what kind of budget are we talking about here?

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Henroid wrote: »
    So with my flight for California just a couple days away I got a weird phone call from my mother just now who insisted she had to call back again because of something going on "at the airport." My holiday plans are about to get fucking ruined, I feel. I am seizing up physically. Please god just let things go through as planned.

Take a chill pill. It's just been really breezy today.

This discussion has been closed.