As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[BIOSHOCK INFINITE] Experience digital jingoism March 26th.

• Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    Casually surfing the internet, reading a discussion on an article completely unrelated to BioShock Infinite, I had someone spoil one of the main plot twists for me.

I wish I could strangle people through the internet.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    Inter_dInter_d Registered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Taranis wrote: »
    Hbox wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea where people are picking up on "sexual tension" between Booker and Elizabeth. I don't remember one event even remotely suggesting that.
    event? maybe not, but interest was there

How? Where? Men and women can care about each other without sexuality having any role.

I actually am on this opinion.

As true as it may be, it actually implies nothing
    They both showed a keen interest in each other. Although Booker tried to keep Elizabeth at an arm's length because felt as though he could only hurt her, he obviously cared deeply for her. Booker went out of his way to do everything for her. He could've fled when the chips were down, but chose not to for her sake. You don't put yourself through all of that to settle a debt with an unknown party: sheltering her from psychological harm by assuming the psychologically taxing task of murder, risking your life for someone that scares you, repeatedly putting your life in imminent and increasing danger. None of that is something you'd do for a friend you'd only met a few hours prior. Elizabeth was constantly trying to get to know him. Better than a friend would. She inquired about his wife in a way that made her interest obvious. Asked him to button up her corset, something which will undoubtedly have some sexual undertones when asked of a straight man. Even when she was finally captured, she thought about him for years and still had faith in him after all that time. He was the one she moved through time and space to save her. He tried repeatedly in vain to save her for years, putting himself at risk. For what? To settle a debt with an unknown party when he could've gone anywhere in the world to escape them via an airship? None of this is exemplifies the sort of faith and devotion two people would have without romantic feelings for one another after having known each other for such a short period of time.

Now what is the evidence supporting the idea that they only had platonic feelings for one another?
    You could just say that the forgotten knowledge of their being related might have influenced how they cared about one another. I dunno, I think they definitely cared about one another but I think sexual tension implies a very specific thing.
    However he had no reason to believe that she was in fact his baby daughter who he couldn't remember and thought was dead.

I'm conflating sexual tension and romantic interest. Yes. I think they're the same.
    No, it's not conscious. It's been demonstrated in the game many times how alternate timelines can affect your thinking. I don't think it's a stretch to say their rapport with one another was at least influenced by their relation.

Also I don't think they are the same. I think you can definitely have one without the other.
    It seemed to me like characters only gained memories of their alternate selves when one died. I can't think of an instance supporting the contrary. Booker would have required Comstock's memories to know that Elizabeth was his daughter since any latent knowledge he may have had would've been of an infant daughter.

I concede you're right about sexual interest. It can exist without romantic interest. However romantic interest is really what's key here, and what prompted my original response in the quote tree (ie sex might not have been on Booker's mind, but romantic interest surely was, and that's something that occurs alongside sexual interest hence why I responded to confusion over sexual interest). Their actions implied something more than friendship, and I'm not convinced he knew, even unconsciously, that she was his daughter.
    I didn't think it was romantic, though. I thought it was growing into a guardian sort of relationship.
    Plus they are both sharing in a pretty horrific ordeal in a city where everyone else is an enemy and they are surrounded. They have no one to confide in other than each other. And in the case of Elizabeth this is her first relationship of any kind with anyone. They became close out of necessity.
    That's definitely not the sort of relationship you'd expect to develop from such a situation, and neither Booker nor Comstock had that sort of relationship with Slate. In light of that, why would Booker show such devotion to Elizabeth? And why would Elizabeth place trust him again so easily when she felt he betrayed her? And why wouldn't she just escape when she had the opportunity after that, rather helping Booker?
    Out of necessity. He may intend to hand her over to some mysterious figure back in New York but Comstock and Fink want to put her back in the tower which she equates with death. After all that action at battleship bay and the hall of heroes, it's clear Columbia is a violent place and she needs someone capable like Booker to protect her. She may not trust his intentions but she can trust that he wants to get her out of there and away from all of it.

Inter_d on
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    Alright, beat the game yesterday and let it kind of soak in before I chimed in. I havent been following this thread so i dont know how much has been discussed but ill give my 2 cents on it all.
    So something that really stuck with me was the trip to rapture, I laughed a little at first. It seemed like fan service at that point, but now that its sunk in a bit more I'm starting to think it has some weight. Elizabeth says at one point that "there is always a man, there is always a lighthouse..." or something like that at some point. I mean when i saw the original opening video a long time ago i assumed booker being rowed out to a lighthouse, i was SURE it had to be the same lighthouse. I've also seen some sort of theory that infant Elizabeth is probably being retconned into the little sisters from the original game...

but yeah, good game, I had a really great time with it, despite playing on hard. I still think the original Bioshock is superior. I just kind of feel like the third act of this game kind of makes you forget pretty much everything that came before it.

Xbox One/360: Penguin McCool
  • Options
    ZephosZephos Climbin in yo ski lifts, snatchin your people up. MichiganRegistered User regular
    oh yeah! and all the feels! in regards to the last bit of the game:
    When Elizabeth kills the songbird, man alive, the voice actress sells it so good. I havent felt that much pain in a game since Mordin sacrifices himself in ME3

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    Forar wrote: »
    While it certainly added elements of challenge when facing larger/tougher groups, I do agree with the earlier assessment that due to tonics, weapons and upgrades on both, it was easy for grunts to become pushovers, while ... err, lieutenants and captains remained pretty tough, at least on Normal.

With the day to day fighters, it was a very "I'm not trapped here with you, you're trapped here with me and my flock of murderous crows!.

But throw someone wearing armour in the mix, and now I need to make sure they get stunned and gunned down.

Throw a couple Patriots or a Handyman and I spent a lot of time fleeing for my god damned life, shocking/distracting them and feeling like I was just plinking away at their healthbar.

Not that I mind a challenge, but I'll admit, at least on Normal, I usually expect to be a nigh-unstoppable force of nature by game's end, and I never really felt that way here. In slightly groggy examination, I think it's the movement to a partial shield, partial health system, with no first aid kit stockpile. By end of Bioshock 1 and 2, with enough upgrades you were generally pretty damned hard to kill. Here it felt like I was struggling to stay alive.

Of note though; I don't think I used the skylines nearly enough for some combat encounters (getting my ass kicked a few times made me a bit cover hungry, whereas the speed and killing power certain items provided might've made the difference), and I definitely ended up with a small 2 or 3 set of tonics that were my go-to's, thus overlooking in particular the later ones, as those were un-upgraded, which on even more examination might've tied into how I felt with the weapons; the ones I'd dropped a couple grand on upgrading were my usual gear, and the random shit I hadn't became my "okay, out of ammo for 'real weapons', sure I guess I'll use one of these until I scrounge up some ammo or bite the bullet and stock up at a vending machine" gear.

There were times I wanted to be a bit more aggressive, but outside of the 'random guys with paper mache for armour', I found going toe to toe with the tougher foes to be a significantly higher risk and potential drain on resources (health, salt and ammo).

Not really a complaint, even if it comes across that way, and do note I enjoyed every second of my playthrough, just trying to verbalize things I experienced, and sort of pondering aloud as I read other's thoughts and styles how I might make things different and even better on my next runthrough, whenever that might be.

I think I might try Easy next, just to really get into a low pressure chance where I can feel more free to experiment and not sweat doing things even less efficiently, before I try hard.

Probably staying the hell away from 1999. Props to those who go for it / have done it, but I'm not sure that level of difficulty is for me.

Patriots you can kill really easily with possession + "Don't shoot your allies!" You can also possess nearby enemies as well, which also allows you to go round back. There is really no reason not to buy the expensive possession upgrade as you make your money back with all the stores you can hack for cash.

You can cheese handyman several ways, but the easiest way to do it is use the undertow draw feature. It pulls the handyman towards you and suspends him in the air for 2 seconds, which is more than enough time to shoot the heart with your most powerful weapon and bug out quick.

What I usually do is cheese it by equipping the Hill Runner's Hat, the Winter Shield, Angry Stompers, and Newton's Law, which makes me invincible during skyline segments, though I'm sure that's dependent on what gear you actually find. Don't forget to change your clothes by using O if you're on a PC.

What I do have trouble with are the heavy-ish enemies with the big guns, as they don't blindly run out of cover to you and have weapons that are deadly at range. The most frustrating battle in the game for me was the first hellfire enemy you face, because there's not a lot of options you can do if you depend on anything but the sniper rifle.

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Fig-D wrote: »
    Casually surfing the internet, reading a discussion on an article completely unrelated to BioShock Infinite, I had someone spoil one of the main plot twists for me.

Yeah, people can be careless sometimes. Or just dicks.

Which is why it's usually worth it for me with games like this to grab it finish it ASAP.

CarbonFire on
    Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Zephos wrote: »
    When Elizabeth kills the songbird, man alive, the voice actress sells it so good. I havent felt that much pain in a game since Mordin sacrifices himself in ME3

Oh hey

Thanks for spoiling that for me :?

• Options
    HboxHbox Registered User regular
    That's definitely not the sort of relationship you'd expect to develop from such a situation, and neither Booker nor Comstock had that sort of relationship with Slate. In light of that, why would Booker show such devotion to Elizabeth? And why would Elizabeth place trust him again so easily when she felt he betrayed her? And why wouldn't she just escape when she had the opportunity after that, rather helping Booker?
    She DID try to escape without Booker and ended up in the hands of the Founders minutes later. Once Booker freed her from them it was clearly stated that she stayed with him because she had no other options. Booker is clearly obsessed with "repaying the debt." It's really hard to argue that giving away Anna had no influence on Booker's actions when the very first thing that happens when he enters this dimension is construct a false narrative based solely around that event. And even if you refuse to accept that, Booker's life was not so subtly threatened on his trip up the lighthouse should he fail to rescue here. They are not destined to sexual tension simply because they are both being constantly assaulted.

On the surface, Booker needs Elizabeth to pay his debt and continue living and Elizabeth needs Booker for her freedom. They have no other options. And under the surface, Booker wants his daughter back and Elizabeth wants to escape her fate. And again, they have no other option but each other.

And comparing Slate to Elizabeth..... really?

720551nt8.png
    PSN ID : HBoxx
  • Options
    Zephos wrote: »

Oh hey

Thanks for spoiling that for me :?

on either game it was in spoilers man, you clicked at your own risk!

• Options
    edited March 2013
    What? No

Mark that shit as Mass Effect 3 spoilers, man

I've finished Infinite

I have not finished ME3

I am in an Infinite thread, if someone puts spoilers I'm gonna be assuming they're spoilers for the game the thread is about

UnbreakableVow on
  • Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    Fully upgraded Devils Kiss makes
    Lady Comstocks
    boss battles a joke.

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    How do you swap gear in the PC version?

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    @The_Spaniard I think I heard someone say it was O?

• Options
    TaranisTaranis Registered User regular
    The_Spaniard I think I heard someone say it was O?

It's indeed O, and I think someone said it was Back on the 360.

EH28YFo.jpg
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    Lady Comstocks
    boss battles a joke.

On Hard/1999?

Also, for Iron Patriots?

Stabbity_Style.png
  • Options
    The_SpaniardThe_Spaniard It's never lupines Irvine, CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    @The_Spaniard I think I heard someone say it was O?

Thanks.
    CarbonFire wrote: »
    Fig-D wrote: »

Yeah, people can be careless sometimes. Or just dicks.

Which is why it's usually worth it for me with games like this to grab it finish it ASAP.
    The day I bought the Epic Edition of Gears of War 3, I was reading an article on shark fishing, SHARK FISHING, and in the comments someone all caps spoiled a major emotional plot point to the game. Still haven't cracked the cellophane because of that. I was hoping over time I'd just forget, but nope, burned into my memory. Guess I'll just give up and play it anyway soon.

Playstation/Origin/GoG: Span_Wolf Xbox/uPlay/Bnet: SpanWolf Nintendo: Span_Wolf SW-7097-4917-9392 Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Span_Wolf/
  • Options
    CaptainNemoCaptainNemo Registered User regular
    Lady Comstocks
    boss battles a joke.

On Hard/1999?

Also, for Iron Patriots?

Have yet to test it out on those difficulties, but that certain boss is very vulnerable to it, and it wipes out the minions easily. Having combat data on really teaches you a lot about enemy weaknesses.

PSN:CaptainNemo1138
    Shitty Tumblr:lighthouse1138.tumblr.com
  • Options
    kozmokozmo Titan VRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    I played through on 1999 Mode... the battle you're referring to:
    It isn't really viable as a strategy to just use upgraded Devil's Kiss. Everything is much tougher, and your only chance is to keep taking cover and firing as many shots as you can at Lady Comstock's ghost before her army shreds you. Once she dies, the spawned dead die.. again, of course. So you just kill those that advance on, or flank you and then just shoot Lady Comstock dead, figuratively speaking. You can't really stay out of cover much on 1999 Mode. The only thing that truly sucks on 1999 are the Handymen, you have to constantly move, ideally using the Skylines and jumping down to shoot them in the heart when they latch on and electrify the line.

Patriots shred you as well... Have to exploit the Posession vigor... or pop in-and-out plinking them with Crank Gun or something..

I went with Carbine & Handcannon most of the game when I could, it's perfect for crit-shots. Bucking Bronco is severely overpowered when upgraded.

Not only that, but most enemies seem to be bullet sponges on 1999 Mode. You have to really ace the crits, or plan on picking up weapons each time you go from cover to cover. 1999 Mode is balanced fairly well, and actually pretty easy. You have to pay for revives, but unless you overspend or constantly die.. you'll likely never run out. Worst case scenario? You respawn at a checkpoint a few minutes ago... Oh well? By the end I was 10, 10, 5 on upgraded Stats & had several maxed Weapons and Vigors. I also got the "Scavenge" cheevo by not buying anything from the Dollar Bill machine, it's very doable.. there is a comical amount of items to scavenge. (You just can't *buy* anything from the Dollar Bill machine, don't worry if you accidentally enter the store window -- which I did... Just don't buy.)

kozmo on
    This isn't the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    ­
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    I quite chucking everyone who spawns up into the air when they are all clumped together, then hitting them in the air with the fire grenade. Bucking bronco makes everyone take more damage while floating, and it also damages the boss.

Then you can concentrate on unloading into the boss, and if anyone else tries to bother you, it won't take much to kill them.

This doesn't work for the flack dudes who are simply huge arseholes and are best avoided.

• Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    Well actually finished the game last night, and connected all the dots to the spoiled that was spoiled for me.

That last section. Yeesh. That wasn't any fun.

• Options
    BritishDavidBritishDavid Registered User regular
    so i just started my 2nd playthrough on EASY, after the slog that was my first playtrough on hard, as suspected, im having so much more fun and loving this game now... couple of things

Coin Tosh
    pretty sure i said Heads, the first time around, this time booker said Tails, and the dialogue was different

I've changed the standard controls so left trigger is iron sights, right bumper is vigur and right stick is melee, much prefer this!
    i also much prefer turning all on screen prompts off, but damage notifican on! yeah "CRITICAL HIT!" for head shots!

also, something else I've noticed, Easy mode lets me have way more fun with vigors... i managed to play the whole game without knowing
    that if you set a fire trap

Vigor Combinations!
    and somebody steps in it, they die, but their weapon is "possesed" and becomes a turrnet for me?!? there are 8 other "combinations" right?!

the game does a piss poor job at explaining this.

CjTxUSDXAAEzV5h.jpg
    Xbox | x Dredgen Yor x |
  • Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    that if you set a fire trap

Vigor Combinations!
    and somebody steps in it, they die, but their weapon is "possesed" and becomes a turrnet for me?!? there are 8 other "combinations" right?!

the game does a piss poor job at explaining this.

that is caused by some gear, not a vigor combination. the ghost posse pants, specifically. "Killing with a vigor trap has a 50% chance to cause the enemy gun to become a ghostly ally for a few seconds".

vigor combinations are stuff like hit someone with bucking bronco, then hit them with devils kiss while theyre in the air. or charge someone who is on fire from devils kiss. there are 8 of those.

• Options
    edited March 2013
    thanks for the explanation! Also i remember somebody saying in the thread prior "how come booker can jump so high" its a throw away line, but the idea is that the skyhook has some sort of magic magnetism that pulls you towards skyhooks. Booker says "some kind of magnetic" when he does the first jump.

Also I'm of the opinion that Booker totally has sexual feelings for Elizabeth and vice versa, hey it never hurt
    star wars! and er... ...oldboy!

Also i think it kinda plays into the game a draws a nice link between Robert Lutece who
    its heavily implied, he's having sex with his "sister" who is really a alternative dimension of himself anyway

BritishDavid on
    CjTxUSDXAAEzV5h.jpg
    Xbox | x Dredgen Yor x |
  • Options
    kozmokozmo Titan VRegistered User regular
    edited March 2013
    Doesn't explain how he doesn't take fall damage when jumping off the Skylines from dazzling heights, when non-skyline jumping causes serious fall damage at moderate heights.

Would have preferred a grapple tbh...

kozmo on
    This isn't the end of the world, but you can see it from here.
    ­
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I was wondering how far into the game I was, seeing as how you just don't know if FPS games take an afternoon or several days.

Turns out after 4 hours I am like 20% of the way through, I am glad. This game will last me forever.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    The attention to detail and high level immersion in this game is totally incredible.

This spoiler has to do with a statue and a location with the initials BSB:
    The entirety of Battle Ship Bay is FUCKING INCREDIBLE as living scenery. Holy shit it is so beautiful.

You see the monument in the fog if you look out over the horizon and you can sort of make out the damage. Then when the fog lifts and everyone starts looking over there in terror was great detail.
    I looked down on the beach from the boardwalk and everyone had gotten on their feet looking over there, the dancers on the pier hanged across the railing gazing over there as well. Amazing.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    I finished the game.
    What.
    I loved the Rapture trip, and the "there's always a man, there's always a lighthouse." thing. But all of a sudden it.. Ends? I'm confused. So confused.

• Options
    alingisalingis Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    The attention to detail and high level immersion in this game is totally incredible.

This spoiler has to do with a statue and a location with the initials BSB:
    The entirety of Battle Ship Bay is FUCKING INCREDIBLE as living scenery. Holy shit it is so beautiful.

You see the monument in the fog if you look out over the horizon and you can sort of make out the damage. Then when the fog lifts and everyone starts looking over there in terror was great detail.
    I looked down on the beach from the boardwalk and everyone had gotten on their feet looking over there, the dancers on the pier hanged across the railing gazing over there as well. Amazing.

Thanks!

I actually had never noticed that detail in all my playthroughs - now I've got to go back and check it out ;p

Dan Kaplan
    Lead Gameplay Programmer
    Firaxis Games
  • Options
    near the end
    things have taken a real fucked up turn inside comstock house D:

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Final fight spoilers.
    I played in hard. First try I got hit with a bug where I accidentally had Songbird blow up a boat I was on and I fell only to be respawned right above the non existent boat to drop in a loop. Second time I tired having Songbird blow up the Zeppelins but my ship exploded.
    Third time I only used Songbird to hit the deck and take out patriots while in super badass mode I used the skylines to jump onto the Zeppelins, run inside, electrocute the patriot and guys there to stun them long enough to blow up the engine, and leap off the exploding zeppelin back to a skyline. I'd then drop on the very top lookout spot and uses the sniper rifles to finish off anyone left on deck.
    The last two Zeppelins were pretty cool since you had to leap from the skyline to one of the barges, then just run and jump from the barge to the wing of the zeppelin.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    milk ducksmilk ducks High Mucky Muck Big Tits TownRegistered User regular
    Possession is where it's at. I haven't finished the game yet, but it is easily my favorite vigor so far. I love that this game gives me so many opportunities (through Possession, Tears, etc) to bring offensive elements over to my side. That's a playstyle that I have always really enjoyed.

• Options
    WAIT!?

used the skylines to jump onto the Zeppelins, run inside, electrocute the patriot and guys there to stun them long enough to blow up the engine... you can do this! i just used
    songbird, damn! something different to try

CjTxUSDXAAEzV5h.jpg
    Xbox | x Dredgen Yor x |
  • Options
    GrundlestiltskinGrundlestiltskin Behind you!Registered User regular
    So I really want to finish the game so I can stop avoiding spoilers, but at the same time I want the ride to keep going.

Was hoping someone could tell me roughly how close I am to done?
    Just crashed in the First Lady, heading to Comstock's house.

3DS FC: 2079-6424-8577 | PSN: KaeruX65 | Steam: Karulytic | FFXIV: Wonder Boy
  • Options
    Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    Final fight spoilers.
    I played in hard. First try I got hit with a bug where I accidentally had Songbird blow up a boat I was on and I fell only to be respawned right above the non existent boat to drop in a loop. Second time I tired having Songbird blow up the Zeppelins but my ship exploded.
    Third time I only used Songbird to hit the deck and take out patriots while in super badass mode I used the skylines to jump onto the Zeppelins, run inside, electrocute the patriot and guys there to stun them long enough to blow up the engine, and leap off the exploding zeppelin back to a skyline. I'd then drop on the very top lookout spot and uses the sniper rifles to finish off anyone left on deck.
    The last two Zeppelins were pretty cool since you had to leap from the skyline to one of the barges, then just run and jump from the barge to the wing of the zeppelin.

Son of a bitch!
    You can take the Zeppelins down by yourself without needing Songbird?! This would make that fight sooooooo much easier. I could have Songbird focus on patriots and gunboats while I take down the Zeppelins, since it takes four and a half years for the meter to recharge if you have him take down one of the zeppelins...

Also, after completing the game, I can safely say that Return to Sender is the best vigor. RtS, Crows and Shock Jockey were my go to's. Crows and shock are essentially the same, except you need shock for patriots.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    So I really want to finish the game so I can stop avoiding spoilers, but at the same time I want the ride to keep going.

There's still a decent amount left to go, at the very least a few more hours.

Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options

You've still got a good 2 hours, depending on your play style, without giving too much away, the end game gives you a few ways to play, that you could stretch it out another 4 easy, also, depending on the difficulty level of the game, you can add another hour of play time to the last "fight" :-) on retrys alone.

Id say overall, your about 3/4 the way there.

CjTxUSDXAAEzV5h.jpg
    Xbox | x Dredgen Yor x |
  • Options

You've still got a good 2 hours, depending on your play style, without giving too much away, the end game gives you a few ways to play, that you could stretch it out another 4 easy, also, depending on the difficulty level of the game, you can add another hour of play time to the last "fight" :-) on retrys alone.

CjTxUSDXAAEzV5h.jpg
    Xbox | x Dredgen Yor x |
  • Options

CjTxUSDXAAEzV5h.jpg
    Xbox | x Dredgen Yor x |
  • Options

youre pretty close. like 80%?

• Options
    RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    Seriously, I need someone to explain the ending to me.

This discussion has been closed.